Analytics is essential to running your business.
After interviewing thousands of founders, we put together a list of the most popular analytics tools.
Here they are:
1. Google Analytics
Measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Additional details about Google Analytics:
Businesses using Google Analytics:
2. Google Tag Manager
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Additional details about Google Tag Manager:
- Pricing: Freemium
- Website: tagmanager.google.com
Businesses using Google Tag Manager:
A suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website's traffic.
Additional details about Sumo:
Businesses using Sumo:
Advanced analytics for mobile and web.
Additional details about MixPanel:
Businesses using MixPanel:
5. Lucky Orange
Conversion optimization and analytics software.
Additional details about Lucky Orange:
Businesses using Lucky Orange:
The first business intelligence platform to bring together all of your recurring revenue business's financial, usage, and attribution data to one place that's insight laden, absolutely accurate, and 100% free.
Additional details about ProfitWell:
Businesses using ProfitWell:
Is the comprehensive product analytics software for web and mobile.
Additional details about Amplitude:
Businesses using Amplitude:
SocialBlade tracks user statistics from different social media to provide a better way to grow your following.
More About SocialBlade
Helping you with simplified analysis, SocialBlade provides access to a public database for all users. This database can provide a global analysis of content creators, live streamers, or brands using advanced technology. Whether you're looking for a popular YouTube creator or a Twitch streamer playing a specific game, to compare or comprehend, this tool has you covered.
Free option. Plans starting at $3.99/mo
Additional details about SocialBlade:
- Pricing: Freemium
- Website: socialblade.com
Businesses using SocialBlade:
ChartMogul is an analytics platform to help you run your subscription business.
Additional details about chartmogul:
Businesses using chartmogul:
A smarter way to do Product Analytics, giving PMs autocaptured, actionable customer data for true product innovation.
Additional details about Heap:
Businesses using Heap:
A free and open source web analytics application developed by a team of international developers, that runs on a PHP/MySQL webserver. It tracks online visits to one or more websites and displays reports on these visits for analysis.
Additional details about Matomo:
Businesses using Matomo:
Dashboards, reports, and analytics you'd expect from traditional business intelligence.
Additional details about Grow:
- Pricing: Freemium
- Website: grow.com
Businesses using Grow:
A website that provides Instagram users with metrics about their following for free.
Additional details about Iconosquare:
Businesses using Iconosquare:
Monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site's traffic in real time.
Additional details about Clicky:
Businesses using Clicky:
End to end customer journey analytics platform.
Additional details about Woopra:
Businesses using Woopra:
16. Manage By Stats
Provides product sales performance graphs by brand, product line, individual product and SKU.
Additional details about Manage By Stats:
Businesses using Manage By Stats:
Helps product teams understand and guide users to create product experiences that customers love.
Additional details about Pendo:
Businesses using Pendo:
Build clear, effective data dashboards for your business that keep teams informed, motivated and aligned around your KPIs.
Additional details about Geckoboard:
Businesses using Geckoboard:
19. Better Reports
Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.
Additional details about Better Reports:
- Pricing: Freemium
- Website: https://apps.shopify.com/betterreports
Businesses using Better Reports:
An Analytics tool, designed to help companies and marketing agencies increase conversions on their site – based on the right data, absolutely code-free, and without the need for an analyst.
Additional details about Oribi:
Businesses using Oribi:
Pulls all your data into one place, so you can track performance and discover insights in real-time.
Additional details about Databox:
Businesses using Databox:
Is a person-based analytics product that helps you identify, understand, and improve the metrics that drive your online business.
Additional details about KISSmetrics:
Businesses using KISSmetrics:
A cloud software company based in American Fork, Utah, United States. It specializes in business intelligence tools and data visualization.
Additional details about DOMO:
Businesses using DOMO:
A tool that allows you to analyze, manage and measure the success of all your digital content. It provides all that you need for your social media strategy in one place: web analytics, blog content, metrics and a planning tool for your social network accounts: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
Additional details about Metricool:
Businesses using Metricool:
25. Plausible Analytics
A lightweight and open-source web analytics tool. Your website data is 100% yours and the privacy of your visitors is respected.
Additional details about Plausible Analytics:
Businesses using Plausible Analytics:
A set of tools for website visitor engagement: email opt-in forms, surveys, live chats, promo popups, floating bars, social media buttons - all managed from a single dashboard. Create forms that will match your website design with customizable appearance settings.
Additional details about GetSiteControl:
Businesses using GetSiteControl:
Automating revenue analytics.
Additional details about Peel:
- Pricing: Freemium
- Website: https://apps.shopify.com/peel-insights
Businesses using Peel:
28. Oh Dear!
Complete website monitoring. Broken links & mixed content detection and advanced SSL certificate reporting.
Additional details about Oh Dear!:
Businesses using Oh Dear!:
29. Simple Analytics
A data driven solution and services company that helps meet the demand for quick resolution using analytics as CIOs and IT Executives.
Additional details about Simple Analytics:
Businesses using Simple Analytics:
A content auditor that provides a clear, actionable, prioritized list of recommendations to help improve your content strategy
Additional details about SEOptimer:
31. Website Grader
Additional details about Website Grader :
- Website: https://website.grader.com/
32. My site auditor
Additional details about My site auditor :
A professional FREE and open source painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone.
Additional details about Krita:
Buffer is the most intuitive, affordable, and authentic way to reach more people on social media.
More About Buffer
- Social Media Analytics: Measure your social media performance in a few clicks
- Planning and publishing: Collaborate and plan your campaigns
- Customer Engagement: Respond to comments twice as fast
- Free: $0/mo
- Essentials: $5/mo
- Add unlimited channels ($5/mo/each)
Additional details about Buffer:
Businesses using Buffer:
The simplest way to schedule and manage your social media posts.
More About OneUp
- Schedule and automate your posts: OneUp allows you to schedule and automatically repeat your social media and Google My Business posts. Choose custom intervals for how often you want your post to repeat.
- All your social networks: OneUp supports Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
- Auto-post via RSS feeds: Add your RSS feed and OneUp will post every time a new post comes to that feed.
- Drag-and-Drop Calendar: View and sort all your posts in our drag-and-drop calendar.
- Free Plan: Includes 2 Social Accounts & 6 Scheduled Posts
- Starter Plan: $18/mo.
- Intermediate Plan: $30/month
Additional details about OneUp:
Businesses using OneUp:
Manage and schedule posts to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
More About Hootsuite
- Create and schedule posts: Craft new posts and schedule to multiple social networks at the same time using our publishing features.
- Manage all of your channels: Get an overview of all of your social media channels and monitor your posts and messages.
- Plan upcoming campaigns View upcoming scheduled content, collaborate in real-time, and create more effective campaigns with real-time recommendations on the best time to publish based on your social profiles.
- Free for 30 days
- Professional: $49/month
- Team: $129/month
- Business: $739/month
Additional details about Hootsuite:
Businesses using Hootsuite:
Later is the all-in-one social marketing platform for the top social networks. Plan, analyze, and publish your content in a few clicks – so you can save time and grow your business.
More About Later.com
- Plan a month's worth of social media posts in minutes: Scheduling your social media content is as simple as dragging-and-dropping. No, seriously. Later will tell you your unique Best Time to Post, so you can schedule in batches and publish without a hitch.
- Find and share the right content: No time to create content? No problem. Later helps you find on-brand content, add your own personal touch, and share to your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest social channels in just a few clicks.
- Drive traffic. Track sales: There’s more to social marketing than likes and comments. Linkin.bio turns your Instagram profile into a mini-website, complete with analytics. You’ll know exactly which posts are driving traffic, and where your followers are converting.
- Free Plan: For individuals getting started with social media marketing
- Basics Plan: ($8/mo)
- Starter Plan: ($15/mo)
- Add-ons : Social Sets ($15/mo each), Users ($5/mo each)
- Growth Plan: ($25/mo)
- Add-ons: Social Sets ($25/mo each), Users ($5/mo each)
- Advanced Plan: ($40/mo)
- Add-ons: Social Sets ($40/mo each), Users ($5/mo each)
Additional details about Later.com:
Businesses using Later.com:
38. Sprout Social
All-in-one social media management platform unlocks the full potential of social to transform not just your marketing strategy but every area of your organization.
More About Sprout Social
- Understand your audience: Uncover trends and actionable insights from social data to inform brand and business strategy.
- Reach your audience: Plan, organize, schedule, and deliver content as a team with cross-network social publishing.
- Engage your community: Streamline social monitoring and improve responsiveness with a unified inbox.
- Measure your performance: Drive strategic decision-making across the business with rich social data and dashboards.
- Build your brand: Give your employees a simple way to share curated content across their social networks.
- Try Sprout Social for free with a 30-day trial
- Standard: $89 per user/month (billed annually) or $99 month-to-month
- Professional: $149 per user/month (billed annually) or $169 month-to-month
- Advanced: $249 per user/month (billed annually) or $279 month-to-month
Additional details about Sprout Social:
Businesses using Sprout Social:
39. Meet Edgar
The unique social media scheduler that does the scheduling for you.
More About Meet Edgar
- Edgar automatically pulls posts from your content library to keep your social fresh every day, on repeat.
- Builds a bottomless library of evergreen updates. When he runs out of new updates, he’ll re-share older ones, so your social is always on – even when you’re focused on other things.
- You can always tell when a tool doesn’t really get you. We’re a female-founded, bootstrapped business powered by a total obsession with empowering entrepreneurs, and that’s something you can’t fake! Our plans are designed for freelancers, side hustlers, and small businesses like yours, not gazillion-dollar corporations.
- You can get a 7-day free trial
- Edgar Lite: $19/mo
- Edgar: $49/mo
Additional details about Meet Edgar:
Businesses using Meet Edgar:
Missinglettr is an all-in-one social marketing platform that turns your content into engaging social media posts and helps you solve distribution by finding the best influencers in your niche.
More About Missinglettr
- Drip Campaigns: Receive insane inbound traffic and engagement through automated social media drip campaigns.
- Curate content like a king: Save yourself hundreds of hours of manual curating content for your social media posts with our easy to set up and done-for-you content curation solution.
- The only social media calendar you’ll ever need: Our social media calendar is the only calendar that you will ever need to organize all your social media feeds and posts in one place.
- Analytics and metrics that matter: Social Media metrics mean everything when it comes to analyzing your campaign’s results. Compiling data shouldn’t hinder you from capitalizing on it. Eliminate time-consuming manual processes with our robust analytics feature.
- Free - $0 Free forever
- Solo - $19 per month
- Pro- $59 per month
Additional details about Missinglettr:
Businesses using Missinglettr:
PromoRepublic is a leading social media marketing platform that helps brands and marketing agencies easily manage hundreds and thousands of social pages.
More About PromoRepublic
- Efficiently manage social media no matter the scale
- Distribute content in line with your brand guidelines
- Empower local partners to represent your brand securely
- Control your brand’s reputation across your locations
- Solo : $9/mo
- Pro : $39/mo
- Agency : $75/mo
- Expansion: $125/mo
Additional details about PromoRepublic:
Businesses using PromoRepublic:
Schedule posts & stories, repost, plan feeds & analyze results on autopilot.
More About Skedsocial
- Automatically Publish Posts: With Sked Social, “auto-posting” actually means auto-posting
- Auto-Post Across Platforms: Instagram-first doesn’t mean Instagram-only. Auto-post to Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, and LinkedIn just as easily.
- Tags and Hashtags: Schedule Instagram posts with product tags, hashtags, user tags, and location tags for more engagement and sales.
- Visually Plan Your Feed: See what your Instagram feed will look like weeks and months before you post, then drag and drop to make it perfect.
- Chrome Extension for UGC: Leverage buzz around your brand by scheduling user-generated content to auto-post whenever you want in a couple of clicks.
- Social Media Analytics: Sked doesn’t limit how far in advance you can schedule or the number of posts. Our Instagram & Facebook analytics go back up to 2 years.
- Fundamentals: $25/mo
- Essentials: $75/mo
- Professional: $135/mo
Additional details about Skedsocial:
Businesses using Skedsocial:
The leading media monitoring & social analytics platform dedicated to helping businesses monitor, understand and influence the world around them.
More About Meltwater
- Brand Management: Fight Off the Risk of Reputation Damage. Protect your brand name by proactively monitoring and engaging in the conversations that influence the reputation of your organization.
- Social Media Management: Reclaim Your Workday! Meltwater’s Engage simplifies the process of scheduling content, engaging with your community, and measuring performance across all your social media channels.
- Media Relations: Get Your Message in the Press. Engage the right journalists with personalized outreach at scale. Meltwater’s media contact database and wire distribution feature help you secure the media coverage your executives want to see.
- Meltwater costs around $4000 per year, which comes out to be around $333 per month (although you are billed annually).
- It’s hard to find any additional 3rd-party pricing info, although some sources state that Meltwater plans start at $6000 per year.
Additional details about Meltwater:
Businesses using Meltwater:
SocialBee offers Social Media Management Tools, Training, and Teams to help you get More Leads with Less Effort.
More About SocialBee
- Plan Your Social Media Content: Organize your posts in a content calendar, and you’ll be covered for weeks to come.
- Design with Canva in SocialBee: Open the Canva editor right inside SocialBee and design your graphics.
- Build a Better Social Media Presence: Adding posts on the fly is easier if you can customize them for different platforms’ requirements, all from one place.
- Watch Your Accounts Grow: Track the engagement rate, comments, likes, shares, and impressions for each post, so you know what’s working best for your audience.
- Improve Teamwork and Collaboration: Build a social media workflow to make sure your posts are timely and error-free.
- 14-Day Free Trial
- Bootstrap: $19/Mo
- Accelerate: $39/Mo
- Pro: $79/Mo
Additional details about SocialBee:
Businesses using SocialBee:
Use Storrito to plan, schedule, and auto-post your Instagram and Facebook Stories from your Desktop PC.
More About Storrito
- Organize your story media and schedule stories: Invite teammates to your Storrito account and plan stories together for multiple Instagram accounts, Plan stories in bulk and save a lot of time.
- Use Storrito's story templates to turn your image into an animated story video: Animate the link sticker, header, and background with different styles.
- Cut your video in the Storrito editor and add eye-catching Gif animations: All Instagram tags and editor features are also supported for videos.
- Free: $0/all-time
- Standard: $1150/mo
- Professional: $4601/mo
- Enterprise: $15337/mo
Additional details about Storrito:
Businesses using Storrito:
A social media scheduler with repeating schedules to optimize your brand’s reach.
More About RecurPost
Schedule Posts on Multiple Social Media Accounts
You can post on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google My Business, and Pinterest accounts with RecurPost. Send a post right away or schedule it for the future.
Bring new traffic with your existing content
With RecurPost as your social media scheduler, you create content libraries such as blogs, videos, etc., and set a schedule for each library.
Collaborate With Your Team Members And Clients
RecurPost allows you to add team members and work along with them on your social accounts. Delegate specific work and provide access only to the social accounts that a team member needs to work on.
Create Professional White-Label Reports
Through the White Label social media reports, RecurPost provides you with one of the best ways to professionally brand your business.
14-Day Free Trial
Fledgling: For those with a small social media footprint
$15 Per Month
Beginner: Best for Bloggers, Authors, Coaches, Solopreneurs, and startups
$25 Per Month
Professional: Best for Small Businesses, Power users, and in-house marketing teams
$39 Per Month
Additional details about RecurPost:
Businesses using RecurPost:
An easy-to-use social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships with your audience all in one platform.
More About AgoraPulse
Conquer the Chaos in Your Inbox
Equip yourself with everything needed to easily manage all your incoming messages from one place.
Everything You Need to Publish
So many publishing options from just one tool. Optimize every piece of content you schedule and post to your social media profiles.
Listen Without Overload
Find out what everyone’s saying about you and your competitors.
Social Reporting Metrics That Matter
Useful reports that quickly tell you what's working and what isn’t with your social media efforts.
Social media management for small teams
Powerful tools for agencies and growing teams
Enterprise: Custom Price
Ultimate social media control and flexibility for growth
Additional details about AgoraPulse:
Businesses using AgoraPulse:
All-in-one solution to empower your influencer marketing. Manage the full lifecycle of your influencer marketing campaigns.
More About Hypeauditor
Discover influencers with the audiences you need within a 10M+ database
Over 35 in-depth metrics to analyze Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok influencers
Manage and monitor your influencer marketing campaigns
Analyze the Influencer Marketing Campaigns of your competitors and Industry Trends
Limited ability to pull HypeAuditor data. Start out with HypeAuditor and test our tools and reports to understand how our solution meets your needs and which subscription level would be better for you.
Basic: $399 /month
For beginners. If you’re new to influencer marketing or just need the basics, this plan is a great way to get started. Use the powerful features of Influencer Discovery and Account Analytics with limited functionality.
Pro Add-Ons: Add-ons to a Basic plan. Get access to more reports, use advanced filters in Discovery, add more influencers to your campaigns, get more predictions in Media Plans, and additional powerful features in Market Analysis.
Enterprise: For businesses that need extended reports limits and custom flexible solutions for their marketing tasks.
Additional details about Hypeauditor:
Businesses using Hypeauditor:
CrowdRiff offers the leading visual storytelling solutions for destination marketers.
More About CrowdRiff
Digital asset management - Large brands and enterprises use DAMs to tag and store their brand's content so they can easily find and re-use it later. For example, a photoshoot of yoga pants wouldn't just be put in the right cloud-storage file folder, it would also have tags for the line, season, material, model demographics, etc. so any marketing or product employee could find and re-use that photo whenever desired.
User-generated content management - With UGC management, brand marketers can discover what photos customers are uploading of their product, store their favorite ones to the platform, tag them, and easily find them for marketing use later. A UGC platform might also include features for asking customers for approval for the content and tracking that approval.
Social media aggregator - A social media aggregator lets you pull content from different sources into one engaging feed. Brands often put these on their websites or other digital content. You can pull together your own content and customers' content, curate it, and publish it anywhere you can paste HTML code.
No free plan available
Pro plans start at $5,000 per year
Additional details about CrowdRiff:
Businesses using CrowdRiff:
Grow your audience, attract new customers, and reach your social media goals with an all-in-one platform.
More About Sendible
Tailor your content
Customize and preview posts on each platform. Keep images pixel perfect with our built-in editor or design new graphics with Canva.
Steer clear of typos
Collaborate with your team and clients by setting up approval workflows and keeping your posts on-brand.
Showcase your results in minutes
Use one-click reports to surface your most engaging content or choose to build and automatically send custom reports.
All plans include a free 14-day trial.
For getting started
Grow your brand by managing your social media profiles from one place.
For small agencies & brands
Streamline collaboration and content creation for clients and small teams.
For growing agencies & brands
Automate tedious admin with approval workflows and recurring reporting.
For large teams & agencies
Manage social media at scale with advanced tools for customizing content.
Additional details about Sendible:
Businesses using Sendible:
Everything you need to hit your social media marketing goals at an Amazing Price!
More About SocialPilot
More Accounts + More Posts = Better Value for Money
Add all your social media accounts, and then some. Post all your updates without ever worrying about running out of limits. Go beyond the popular social networks to increase engagement and leads with the #1 social media scheduling and publishing tool.
Powerful Social Media Analytics and White Label PDF Reports with One Click
Make data-driven decisions to improve engagement and finetune your social media strategy. Download and Share beautiful and presentable social media reports in PDF format with just one click.
Engage Efficiently With Social Inbox
Being a trusted social media engagement tool, Reply to all your comments, messages, and posts on multiple Facebook Pages – in real-time with SocialPilot. Filter conversations and focus on the ones that matter – so that you don’t miss replying to any customer.
Collaborate with Teams and Manage Clients
Use workflows to collaborate with teams better. Review and approve all content before it is posted. Invite clients to connect accounts and share reports through white label emails.
Discover & Publish Popular Content with Curated Content, RSS Feeds Automation, Bulk Upload
Discover the most popular content and schedule them directly to your account with RSS feeds and content curation. Have a lot of things to publish? Use our bulk social media posting tool to upload posts in advance.
Free 14 day Trial
Small Team: $42.5/mo
Additional details about SocialPilot:
Businesses using SocialPilot:
CoSchedule is great for marketers who want to organize all their projects like social media, content, events, emails, etc. in one place.
More About CoSchedule
Marketing Calendar: A calendar that helps you see, schedule, and share your marketing.
Marketing Suite: A family of agile marketing products to coordinate your team, projects, and process.
Headline Studio: Write better headlines that will boost your traffic.
Actionable Marketing Institute: Develop new marketing skills in 30 minutes (or less).
Free: $0 Free Forever
The forever-free marketing calendar to see everything in one place.
Pro: $29 per user/month
The advanced marketing calendar with limitless publishing to gain even more control.
Business: Custom Price
A family of agile marketing products to complete more work and prove your team’s value.
Additional details about CoSchedule:
Businesses using CoSchedule:
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.