Are you a pharmacist who is looking to get rich? If so, you're in luck! There are many ways to become wealthy as a pharmacist.
This blog post will discuss the best ways to make money as a pharmacist. So, whether you are just starting out in your career or have been working as a pharmacist for many years, read on for some valuable tips on getting rich!
1. Start a podcast episode creation business
- One of the biggest podcast production companies in the world, JAR Audio, was founded by Roger Nairn, Jen Moss, and Aaron Johnson.
- They eventually started the agency to replace traditional advertising with high-quality, high-performing podcasts.
- JAR Audio is a full-service branded podcast agency that assists brands in making meaningful and quantifiable connections with their audience.
- JAR's podcasts consistently achieve listen-through rates of 95–100%. Comparatively, the watch-through rate for professionally made YouTube videos is around 50%.
Watch the full video on youtube.com ➜
2. Start a proofreading service ($1.2K/month)
I’m Sara Davies, founder of Prooftheword, a complete editing and proofreading site that gives customers the ultimate editing service for any document. I’m a sole trader, so I work alone. All the editing and proofreading is done by me, along with everything else. I sort out my invoices, do my own accounts, file my own tax returns – everything.
My editing skills are excellent, which is my main selling point. People come to me because they know I will do a great job! I have a wide range of customers, from students to book writers and regular magazines. My work has grown over the years and, while I’m not making millions, I regularly take home around £1,200 a month.
3. Become a social media influencer
Social media has become integral to people's lives and daily routines. Given the importance of social media, brands are flocking to different social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok in the hope of connecting with their target audience.
A popular approach taken by these brands is engaging social media influencers. A social media influencer has established credibility in a specific industry and has access to a vast audience they can persuade to act based on recommendations.
Anyone can become a social influencer so long as they have the right strategy. Choose a popular niche based on your interests and start creating relevant content.
Hi! My name is Dohyun Kim, and I am the individual behind the social media account YourAverageTechBro. My largest platform is TikTok with 155,000 followers, and I am also on Youtube with around 11,000 subscribers, and I am also on Instagram with a much more humble follower count of 850, and on Twitter @DohyunKim.
Currently, I am averaging around $3000/month across ad money, sponsored content, and a few course sales (this is a much newer product category that I am breaking into.
4. Start a stock photography business ($5K/month)
Stock photography is typically sold on an exclusive basis to one buyer for a single usage fee. Stock photos are often available in different sizes, resolutions, and file formats. Stock photos are most commonly used by businesses for marketing purposes.
Stock photography is the supply of photographs often licensed for specific uses. Stock photos are the perfect marketing and advertising resource for website owners and bloggers.
By uploading high-quality stock photos, you can build an impressive portfolio and start earning a passive income.
To start a stock photography business , invest in some good photography gear and learn how to take stock photos. An excellent online presence can help you sell your stock photos faster and at profitable margins.
Hi! My name is Tsour Lee Adato and I am the founder of Pro Photo Studio. I started my product photography business over 5 years ago while living in New York. Pro Photo Studio specializes in high-end commercial photography and also caters to the average eCommerce online seller who sells on platforms like Amazon and Etsy.
The company began realizing a profit very quickly, in the first quarter after opening and year over year profits have increased while the cost of customer acquisition has decreased. Currently, the company makes approximately $350k per year and is on its way to becoming a 7 figure business.
5. Start a teaching business
Hello! My name is Brooke Schrager and I am the founder and studio manager of Lessons By Brooke & Company. We provide customized, in-home, private music lessons to students of all interests, ages, and ability levels.
We have also been able to expand our offerings to include lessons in arranging, bass, brass, composition, guitar, piano, sound engineering, viola, violin, and voice. I could not be more proud of and grateful for my team and our community of incredible students and families.
6. Start a private tutor business
- Kat Norton (@miss.excel on Instagram and TikTok) enthusiastically imparts Microsoft Excel knowledge to people, companies, and educational institutions through her line of Excelerator Courses and specialized group training sessions.
- Kat has over 1 million TikTok followers, which she has used to launch a successful software training company in just two years. After posting her first video in June 2020, she never had to look back.
- In just 10 days, she gained 200,000 new Instagram followers and currently has 639K followers on the platform.
- She typically earns between $250,000 and $300,000 per month, and once ,she made $100,000 in just 24 hours.
Listen to the full podcast on podcasts.apple.com ➜
7. Start an etsy seller business
Etsy is an online marketplace where people can buy and sell all kinds of handmade goods, vintage items, and art supplies.
It's a great way to make some extra cash, and you can use it as an opportunity to build your brand and find new clients.
To get started on Etsy, you'll need these four things:
- An Etsy account
- A PayPal account
- A product idea (or at least a product category)
- A visually appealing storefront with photos of your products
My name is Sasha Weekes and I’m the 25 years old owner of Timber Grove Studios. Our home-based woodshop is nestled in the hills of PEI’s countryside, and we specialize in decorative shelving and home decor with a focus on minimalist design and simplicity. Each piece is made to order with 20+ color options, meaning it will be the perfect fit for each customer's space. We ship Canada and U.S. wide.
Moving twice in two years has definitely caused organizational, financial and opportunity hiccups, but the business has grown steadily regardless so we’re very excited about where 2020 will take us. We’ve learned what to focus on during which months, as revenue can range anywhere from $2000 during slow months to $10,000 during high months. Net profit has run anywhere between 20-50% throughout the life of the business and varies month to month. It’s closer to 20% right now as we’ve been spending all we can on new tools and materials for our new larger products and our Christmas stock.
8. Start a medical writing business
I'm Vaibhav Kishnani, an engineer but a passionate writer by profession. I established Content-Whale in 2017 when I was in my third year of engineering. Going by the maxim that quality writing is everything, Content-Whale caters to 42 different content types that form the backstory of every company’s digital presence and marketing efforts.
I started this content agency with a mere sum of Rs. 2,500. Today, we have drawn a revenue turnover of Rs. 4 Crores! In my opinion, it is not individual progress. Instead, a start-up is about connecting with the right individuals at the right time, who keep the show running ahead with their strife for perfection.
9. Start a crafts business
My name is Marc Staples. I am the founder of DowhHomeModern and the Lago Luna Lakeside Studio in Virginia. With the recent introduction of my original designs of windbells and chimes, DownHomeModern is gaining attention as an educator as well as a producer of quality products. Each Frontier Bell that we sell embraces the history of the place it is named for.
In 2021 I created a collection of small bells based on American Southwest decor. I call the line our Frontier Mission Bells™. The rustic style of these products has grabbed the attention of people who like their homespun appearance. The Frontier Bells has been the primary driver of sales for DownHomeModern. The example below is called “San Gabriel”. It is named after a Spanish Mission in San Gabriel, California.
10. Start a referral app business
Hi, my name is Kevin Yun. I’m one of the co-founders of GrowSurf, a referral software for tech startups.
We are currently around $25k MRR. All of our metrics are openly available here.
11. Start a flipper of goods
- Jack and Joan Ferrell are the founders of Second Time Sellers.
- They buy used items at yard sales, flea markets, and online auctions, then sell them for up to ten times what they originally paid.
- A brand-new inversion table was their very first acquisition. It cost them $50 to purchase, and they sold it for $450.
- They have taken off immediately and set a target of making $250,000 in the upcoming 12 months.
- Presently, they have an eBay store specializing in professional car care supplies and electrical and tools.
Read the full article on https://www.sidehustlenation.com/ ➜
12. Start a freelance writing business ($31.7K/month)
Freelance writing can be a good career choice for professional writers for offering writing services to different clients via online platforms. Working as a freelancer gives you the flexibility to define your work schedule. You can work from home and at any time. Freelance writers work across various niches, writing about various topics assigned by the client,
To earn good money as a freelance writer, you need the following personal qualities:
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Stay on the cutting edge
- Be a self-starter
- Be up-to-date with the current writing tools & writing trends
- Proper communication skills
My name is David Tile. I own and operate a Content Writing Service, under the banner Article-Writing.co.
We don’t consider ourselves a content marketing firm. But a firm dedicated to the business of writing. Project management offers most often attached to marketing agencies. We work against marketing briefs delivering content on time and under budget.
13. Start a transcription business ($100K/month)
A transcription service converts live or recorded speech into a written or an electronic text document. Transcription service is in demand globally, across the industries.
Becoming a transcriptionist can be a side hustle or a full-time job, so long as you have the right gear.
Do you plan to become a transcriber ? Take an online transcriptionist course and work on your listening skills. To succeed, you need a good typing speed and excellent language command.
My name is Ben Walker and I am the CEO and Founder of Transcription Outsourcing, LLC in Denver, Colorado.
Transcription Outsourcing was awarded the NASPO ValuePoint ($16 billion in annual sales from 65 contracts) transcription services contract three years ago, over 26 other companies, and haven’t looked back since.
More business ideas
- 14. Start a brand influencer
- 15. Start a first aid training business
- 16. Start a health education company
- 17. Start a start a blog
- 18. Become a telehealth consultant
- 19. Start a cashbacks sites business
- 20. Start a telescope business
- 21. Start a grocery delivery app business
- 22. Become a homeschool teacher
- 23. Start an affiliate marketing without website business
- 24. Start a rent out extra space
- 25. Start a lactation consulting business
- 26. Start a health and fitness youtube channel
Frequently asked questions
Can you get rich as a pharmacist?
If you're a pharmacist, you're probably not in it for the money. But that doesn't mean you can't get rich. The easiest way to build real wealth as a pharmacist is to start your own business. Maybe one of the ones we listed in the business ideas list a bit above.
How to get rich as a pharmacist?
First, invest in yourself. Get an education and specialize in a field that pays well.
Second, think outside the box. There are many opportunities for a pharmacist to make money.
Third, be creative and entrepreneurial. Start your own business or find ways to monetize your skills and knowledge.
By following these tips, you can become a wealthy lawyer and enjoy the good life!
A pharmacist can get rich by becoming a pharmacist entrepreneur.
There are many opportunities for pharmacists to start their businesses and become wealthy.
Pharmacists can create their products or services or provide consulting services to other professionals in their field.
Pharmacists who are successful in business have several things in common, including a willingness to take risks, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a dedication to excellence.
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.