Social media has become integral to people's lives and daily routines. Given the importance of social media, brands are flocking to different social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok in the hope of connecting with their target audience.
A popular approach taken by these brands is engaging social media influencers. A social media influencer has established credibility in a specific industry and has access to a vast audience they can persuade to act based on recommendations.
Anyone can become a social influencer so long as they have the right strategy. Choose a popular niche based on your interests and start creating relevant content.
Here are some real life success stories of starting a social media influencer:
1. Riyaz Aly ($120K/year)
Find out Loren Gray's age, height and everything else about her here.
Riyaz Aly (from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) started Riyaz Aly almost 6 years ago.
- Loren Gray is an American model with the number of over 23 Million followers on Instagram.
- She is much popular on social media for her TikTok videos with $19 Million net worth.
- She was born on 19 April 2002 at Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
- She started posting on TikTok in 2015, at the age of 13.
- Her height is 5 foot 8 inches, or 172cm on present.
Read the full story on popbuzz.com ➜
2. Miss Excel ($3.6M/year)
Today I have my friend Kat Norton on the show. Kat goes by the name Miss Excel on TikTok and if you are on the platform, you have probably seen her videos.
Kat Norton (from New York, New York, USA) started Miss Excel over 2 years ago.
- Kat Norton (@miss.excel on Instagram and TikTok) enthusiastically imparts Microsoft Excel knowledge to people, companies, and educational institutions through her line of Excelerator Courses and specialized group training sessions.
- Kat has over 1 million TikTok followers, which she has used to launch a successful software training company in just two years. After posting her first video in June 2020, she never had to look back.
- In just 10 days, she gained 200,000 new Instagram followers and currently has 639K followers on the platform.
- She typically earns between $250,000 and $300,000 per month, and once ,she made $100,000 in just 24 hours.
Listen to the full podcast on podcasts.apple.com ➜
3. YourAverageTechBro ($30K/year)
Dohyun Kim (from ) started YourAverageTechBro over 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is Dohyun Kim, and I am the individual behind the social media account YourAverageTechBro. My largest platform is TikTok with 155,000 followers, and I am also on Youtube with around 11,000 subscribers, and I am also on Instagram with a much more humble follower count of 850, and on Twitter @DohyunKim.
Currently, I am averaging around $3000/month across ad money, sponsored content, and a few course sales (this is a much newer product category that I am breaking into.
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.