If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best personal training business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best personal training business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Personal Trainers
- Combine your natural ability with a mission to help people and you will have a rich, fulfilling life. – Bryan Krahn
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson, NFL Pro Bowler, MLB All-Star, and Heisman Trophy Winner
- “Today, you have 100% of your life left.” – Tom Landry, 2-time Super Bowl Champion and NFL Coach of the Year
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Actor, Producer, and Professional Wrestler
- A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul. – Jillian Michaels
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson, Author
- “If you are afraid of failure you don’t deserve to be successful!” – Charles Barkley, 11-time NBA All-Star and Olympic Gold Medalist
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred Devito, Member of Exhale Mind Body Spa’s Founding Team and Executive Vice President of Mind-body Training
- Cut carbs? Sure, I can do that… *slices bread.
- “In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” – Tommy Lasorda, 2-time World Series champion, 2-time NL Manager of the Year, and a Member of the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable! – Jillian Michaels
- You can’t out-train a bad diet.
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand, Author
- “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer, 62 PGA Tour titles and 7 Major Championships
- We don’t need to be perfect… we just need to get started.
Cute Instagram Bios For Personal Trainers
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan, 6-time NBA champion, 5-time NBA Most Valuable Player, Olympic Gold Medalist, and a Member of the Basketball Hall of Fame
- What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
- “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.”– Derek Jeter, 14-time All-Star
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”– Muhammad Ali, 3-time Heavyweight Champion
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.”– Charles R. Swindoll, Politician and founder of Insight for Living
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey, Businessman, Speaker, and Author
- The most important thing in life is to try and inspire people so they can be great in whatever they choose to do. – Kobe Bryant
- A one-hour workout is 4% of your day.
- “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.”– Jackie Joyner-Kersee, 3-time Olympic Gold Medalist
- “Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary to overcome the original difficulty.” – William J. Bennett, Author and Political Theorist
- “If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.” – Mark Spitz, Swimmer, and 9-time Olympic Champion
- “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.”– William A. Ward, Author
- “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” – Lou Holtz, Multi-time Coach of the Year and a Member of the College Football Hall of Fame
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale, English Social Reformer and the Founder of Modern Nursing
Cool Instagram Bios For Personal Trainers
- “You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.” – Jerry West, 14-time NBA All-Star, NBA Champion, and Olympic Gold Medalist
- “It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.” – Stephanie Chapa, NPC National Bikini Competitor, and Fitness Model
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein, Scientist
- “What do you do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.” – Dean Smith, 2-time Division 1 Men’s Basketball Champion and a Member of the Basketball Hall of Fame
- I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh, Painter
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill, Politician, Statesman, and Noble Prize Winner
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden, 10-time NCAA Division I Men’s Champion, 5-time Coach of the Year, and a Member of the Basketball Hall of Fame
- The biggest shifts in business come from working on yourself. – Simon Lovell
- “It isn’t the mountain ahead to climb that wears you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali, 3-time Heavyweight Champion
- Eat clean, stay fit, and have a burger to stay sane. – Gigi Hadid
- “It doesn’t matter what your background is and where you come from, if you have dreams and goals, that’s all that matters.” – Serena Williams, Tennis Player and 39-time Grand Slam Champion
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell, American Statesman and a Retired Four-star General in the US Army
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown, Former Member of the Ohio House of Representatives and Motivational Speaker
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth, 7-time MLB Champion and a Member of the Baseball Hall of Fame
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar, Inspirational Speaker, and Author
Unique Instagram Bios For Personal Trainers
- Each day is another chance to change your life.
- Just remember the letter ‘S’: salads, stir-fries, scrambles, soups, smoothies, and sushi. You can’t go wrong with the letter ‘S’. – Harley Pasternak
- “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.” – Vince Lombardi, 2-time NFL Coach of the Year, 2-time Super Bowl champion, and 6-time NFL champion
- “You can have results or excuses. You can’t have both.” – Bret Contreras, Personal Trainer, CSCS Certified, and Author
- Why are you stopping? Do you think I can’t see you? – Shaun T
- Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going! – Jillian Michaels
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain, Author
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”– Maria Robinson, Author
- “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath, Super Bowl Champion and a Member of the Football Hall of Fame
- Shift the focus from what your body looks like to what it can do.
- The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.
- “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali, 3-time Heavyweight Champion
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali, 3-time Heavyweight Champion
- “Mental will is a muscle that needs exercise, just like muscles of the body.” – Lynn Jennings, Long-distance Runner, and 3-time Olympic Gold Medalist
Funny Instagram Bios For Personal Trainers
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Matt Biondi, Swimmer, and Eleven-time Olympic Medalist
- “It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.” – Evander Holyfield, 4-time World Heavyweight Champion
- “Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne Gretzky, 4-Time Stanley Cup Champion, 9-Time NHL MVP, and Hockey Hall of Fame
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.’ – Amelia Earhart, First Female Aviator to Fly Solo Across the Atlantic Ocean
- “Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.” – Larry Bird, 12-time NBA All-Star, 3-time MVP, 3-time Champion, and Olympic Gold Medalist
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair, Inspirational Speaker
- It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are. – Shaun T
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”– Vince Lombardi, 2-time NFL Coach of the Year, 2-time Super Bowl champion, and 6-time NFL champion
- “To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.” – Picabo Street, Olympic Gold Medalist
- “The biggest shifts in business come from working on yourself.” – Simon Lovell, Fitness Marketing Coach, and Mentor
- It never gets easier. You just get better at it.
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan, American Dogsled Driver, and Explorer of the South Pole
- “Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton, American Champion Surfer
- I’m always weirdly proud when my pee is clear…
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom. – Jack Lalanne.
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou, Poet, and Civil Rights Activist
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice, 13-time Pro Bowler, and 3-time Super Bowl Champion
- Don’t say ‘I can’t’, say ‘I presently struggle with’. – Tony Horton
- Sore? Tired? Out of breath? Good… it’s working.
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays, Civil Rights Activist
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
- “Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.” – John Wooden, 10-time NCAA Division I Men’s Champion, 5-time Coach of the Year, and a Member of the Basketball Hall of Fame
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.
- “Show me a guy who’s afraid to look bad, and I’ll show you a guy you can beat every time.” – Lou Brock, 6-time All-Star, 2-time World Series Champion, and a Member of the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Aging is for people who don’t know any better. – Tony Horton
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.