Learn how thousands of people are earning up to $2.5M/month online.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 475 Instagram caption ideas for your Baking Business. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute Baking Instagram Captions & Quotes
- If there’s a cake in front of you, then you shouldn’t look any further for joy!
- Keeping a cake fresh and moist is super easy! You just have to eat it in one sitting.
- We didn’t know at the time how precious this day really was.
- Every day is an opportunity to celebrate.
- May the pies be ever in your flavour.
- If I don’t have some cake soon, I might die.
- Cooking and baking is both physical and mental therapy. – Mary Berry
- Like a layer cake, life has its ups and downs. However, whether you frost it up or style it with all sorts of toppings and decorations is all up to you.
- A basic rule of baking is that, in general, it’s almost impossible to make an inedible batch of brownies.
- every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
- There’s absolutely nothing cake can’t solve.
- Procrastibaking: the art of making cupcakes instead of doing what you should be doing.
- I baked cake because it’s someone’s birthday somewhere.
- Desserts are all the sweeter when shared with loving companions.
- Save the planet. Its the only one with chocolate
- “You doughnut want to miss out on these pumpkin doughnuts.”
- Obsessive doesn’t even begin to describe my love for cake. I’ll even fight little children if I have to.
- Do not touch my cake! Violators will be covered in sprinkles.
- "It's so easy to fall in love with a season that has pumpkin."
- It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.
- like to party. And by party I mean stay at home and bake.
- The heavier you are, the more difficult it is for anyone to kidnap you. So, stay safe, and eat cake!
- Love has four letters, and so does cake.
- This is quite literally the way the cookie crumbles
- The only thing better than a cake is ice cream cake. Still cake.
- just made the cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- Merriment is cakes, cupcakes, and even more cakes.
- Sprinkle joy every now and then and it will eventually come back to you.
- Eating cake every day is totally acceptable and justifiable. After all, it’s somebody birthday somewhere in the world.
- I hope you like my new recipe. They’re called Shut the fucupcakes.
- Having a balanced diet means having a piece of cake in both hands.
- Thanks to social distancing, I don’t have to rely on a recipe anymore for chocolate chip cookies.
- Merely staring at cake is putting pounds on me.
- I’m in brownie heaven
- Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. – Jim Davis
- Oh my gourd, this tastes amazing!
- Crushes are stressful Dating is disappointing. Every relationship, you either break up or get married & then divorced.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless its a friend with chocolate
- Why do I drink diet soda? It’s so I can eat cake later.
- you can’t survive on them alone, as they aren’t very filling, but they make life sweeter.
- Every English village seems to have a particular day when some local tradition is celebrated.
- Chocolate cake has eggs in it, which is perfectly good for breakfast.
- No matter how bad your day is, when you start talking about cookies or cakes or pies, or you bring someone cookies, there’s just not bad news. The worst news is, ‘Hey, there’s sugar in that. – Christina Tosi
- Cupcakes are just muffins that believed in miracles.
- Cake never asks me dumb questions. Cake understands.
- No matter how bad your day is, when you start talking about cookies or cakes or pies, or you bring someone cookies.
- Remember, you don’t need to justify eating a whole cake to anyone.
- If eating cake is wrong, I don’t want to be right. – Lorelai Gilmore, the Gilmore Girls
- All you need is love. But a cupcake would also be nice.
- I like my eggs prepared in a cake.
- Don’t cry because you ate it all, smile because it was delicious.
- Every English village seems to have a particular day when some local tradition is celebrated – and the celebratory food is often pie. – Janet Clarkson
- A party without cake is just a meeting. – Julia Child
- Nice buns.
- "You doughnut want to miss out on these pumpkin doughnuts."
- Couples who bake together stay together
- Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
- Need cake? Let me know.
- Every unique individual deserves an equally special cake.
- Have your cake and it eat it. Then have some more cake and eat it too And then.
- It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon. – Sarah Addison Allen
- Back when my hands weren’t raw from washing them so much.
- "Don't cry because you ate it all, smile because it was delicious."
- Crushes are stressful. Dating is disappointing. Every relationship, you either break up or get married & then divorced. Pies can’t hurt you. – Ngozi Ukazu
- It’s so easy to fall in love with a season that has pumpkin.
- The secret ingredient in baking is always love.
- "I eat cake because it's someone's birthday somewhere."
- I’m not a cake addict! I’m just a little clingy to it.
- I choked on a carrot this afternoon and all I could think of was that a donut wouldn’t have done this to me
- Always carry a knife with you. Sometimes, cake appears without any warning.
- Maybe eating cookies wasn’t cheating on my diet, maybe going on a diet was cheating on my cookies
- Happy as a unicorn, eating cake on a rainbow.
- The only thing this treat is missing is a PSL on the side.
- A cupcake without frosting is like a sentence without.
- You think I won’t eat this cake? Fat chance!
- You can’t be unhappy when you’re holding a cupcake.
- Cake will always be the answer. The question is irrelevant.
- When life gives you lemons, make a lemon layer cake with lemon cream cheese buttercream!
- Pretty sure chocolate tastes as good as skinny feels
- You will never see an unhappy person holding a cupcake.
- You maple bacon me so happy.
- I woke up in feast mode.
- Happiness is the smell of freshly baked bread
- I keep clicking “accept cookies” and I have not gotten one cookie
- Thankful, blessed, and pumpkin-obsessed.
- I like to party. And by party I mean stay at home and bake.
- Peace. Love. Pumpkin spice.
- Pick up all the broken shards of your life and bake them into a delicious cake.
- My OCD (Obsessive Cake Disorder) is getting out of control!
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew, unless its chocolate
- If you know the way of the cake, then you know that way of happiness.
- Leaves are falling Pumpkin spice is calling.
- If eating cake is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
- Love is when you have a mouth-watering slice of cake, and it’s the very last piece, but you let your loved ones have it.
- If we are what we eat, then I’m awfully sweet.
- During social distancing I’ve either been sleeping, baking or eating said baked goods.
- You butter believe I’m baking.
- Nice memories are like chocolate: you can’t survive on them alone, as they aren’t very filling, but they make life sweeter. – Janine Weger
- Everyone has baked at least one chocolate cake in lockdown.
- Put “eat cake” on top of your to-do list today and you’re sure to get at least one task done.
- I want more hours in the day and cake. That’s all.
- As Monica would say: little pieces of heaven.
- Come to the dark side. We have cupcakes.
- Cut my cake into pieces, this is my last re-torte.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Love and cookies are alike, I can never get enough of both
- If you bake a cake, the world has one more cake.
- If only this pic was scratch and sniff, you would understand why I’m so happy.
- A basic rule of baking is that, in general, it’s almost impossible to make an inedible batch of brownies. – Linda Sunshine
- Time spent eating this two minutes Time spent coming up with this caption much, much longer.
- Time spent eating this: two minutes. Time spent coming up with this caption: much, much longer.
- Keep a fork with you at all times, just in case cake happens.
- Fall sweet fall.
- I know this looks good but baking it was a piece of cake.
- You cant be sad when you are holding a cupcake.
- I bake because punching people is frowned upon.
- Love is when you have a mouth-watering slice of cake, and it's the very last piece, but you let your loved ones have it.
- Man cannot live on bread alone, so they made cake.
- Vegetables are a must on a diet I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.
- Gettin' real sick of chocolate having calories
- Whatever frosts your cupcake.
- You bake me really proud
- If I was turned into cake, I would eat myself before anyone else could.
- Procrasti-bake: the art of baking instead of doing something else you should be doing
- Cake is happiness in a tangible and edible form.
- Don’t think that chocolate is a substitute for love! Love is a substitute for chocolate. – Miranda Ingram
- I bake. What’s your superpower?
Short Baking Instagram Captions & Quotes
- I didn’t seek out the cake. The cake came to me.
- Just trying to bake the world a better place.
- You can always save the day with sprinkles
- Think outside the cake box.
- I need s’more of this.
- Hey, travel. I’m ready when you are.
- There is noting a cupcake cannot solve.
- Bakers make the world smell better.
- Having cake and eating it too.
- Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice.
- When in doubt, eat a cake.
- Autumn skies and pumpkin pies.
- Got cake? Because I can hook you up.
- Made just for me.
- "I need s'more of this."
- I want a good body, but not as much as I want cake.
- If there’s a whisk, there’s a way.
- Life is short, so make it sweet.
- Love at first bite
- Bring on the cake!
- All good things mousse come to an end.
- I’ve got fillings for this apple pie.
- Stuffing my face with frosting.
- Live the sweet life!
- "These pumpkin treats really raise the bar."
- Cake is always a great idea.
- A little bliss in every bite.
- Cut my cake into pieces. This is my last re-torte.
- Be good for goodness cake!
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Cake back and relax.
- "You want a piece of me?" — Britney Spears, "Piece Of Me"
- Life is what you bake of it.
- "Life is sweet. Enjoy a treat."
- When there’s cake, I can’t help but smile.
- Bakers gonna bake.
- Bake someone happy today
- All you need is homemade cake
- You bake me go crazy.
- Who wants a slice.
- “Everything I dough, I dough it for you.”
- O.C.D obsessive cookie disorder
- Life happens, cookies help
- Just another sweet moment in life.
- Never say no to cake.
- Some things just require cake to be solved.
- A smile with a frosting on it.
- First, we eat, then we do everything else.
- Forget the calories and just be happy.
- This is just too beautiful to eat!
- Birthdays: nature's way of telling us to eat more cake
- Let them eat cake. No wait, let me eat cake
- "Baking is my superpower."
- Life is sweet when you’re baking
- Count the memories, not the calories.
- Baking is love made edible.
- "I truly believe cookies make the world a better place."
- I only have pies for you.
- Baking is my superpower.
- Chocolate dream cake.
- Icing for joy when I see cake.
- You want a piece of me?
- Love is a batterfield.
- Alive and cake-ing.
- "Leaves are falling. Pumpkin spice is calling."
- One bite and you’ll overrule all objections.
- Oh look, it’s chocolate o’clock
- "I've always been a fall kind of person."
- Sugarcoating everything is my specialty.
- Sweet as a kiss.
- Let’s get baked.
- Families who bake together smile
- Why yes, a pink cupcake will fix everything
- Bake the world a better place
- Delicious to the last piece.
- "Just trying to bake the world a better place."
- “Leggings, leaves, and lattes, please.”
- It’s cake o’ clock!
- “Need cake? Let me know.”
- When fun meets yum.
- Proof that social distancing can be fun.
- I love thick and tasty icing!
- Life is what you bake it
- Did someone say Cake?
- Carrot cake counts as one of my five a day right?
- Indulging myself.
- Divide into multiple slices and conquer!
- Do you even sift?
- Bake the world a better place.
- Perfection by confection.
- Muffin compares to you
- Cake is a four-letter smile!
- “Life is what you bake it.”
- I’ve always been a fall kind of person.
- "You butter believe I'm baking."
- I can’t cake my eyes off you.
- Life is better with sprinkles on top.
- Bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake bake.
- Birthday cake calories don’t count.
- Tastes as good as it looks.
- Life is fun, eat it up.
- Seduced by sweetness.
- I can’t eat another slice of cake, said no one ever.
- Delicious dipped in beauty
- Romance is the icing in the game of love.
- Good things come to those who bake.
- Bake your cake and eat it
- I need cake, because…. Monday
- And they lived applely ever after.
- Forget love – I’d rather fall in chocolate cake
- Fresh out of the oven.
Cool Baking Instagram Captions & Quotes
- Eat a cupcake, then eat another.
- "Bakers gonna bake."
- Heaven is just a cupcake away.
- Bake your cake and eat it.
- Life is short but certainly sweet.
- Eat well, be happy.
- Ah, my butter half.
- Forget the fork and dig right in!
- "Oh my gourd, this tastes amazing!"
- Can’t eat just one.
- Happiness is knowing there’s cake in the oven.
- Where there is cake, there is hope.
- What a heavenly delight!
- Batter-flies in my stomach.
- Baked just right.
- I followed my heart and it leads me to the fridge
- Happiness is home-baked!
- Home is where the baked goods are
- Calories? More like delicious points!
- All you knead is love.
- Baking is therapy
- I’m not taking this for granted ever again.
- Let them eat cake!
- Taking pleasure to the next level.
- Even I would be in tiers if anyone toppled my cake.
- Sugar is my sidekick
- Chocolate makes me feel less "murdery"
- I love fall flavors most of all.
- Bake it till you make it
- I loaf you
- "I love fall flavors most of all."
- "You maple bacon me so happy."
- Baking is art
- Count the memories, not the calories
- I'll take another slice of that.
- A party without cake is just a meeting.
- Try it once, and forget the rest!
- "Thankful, blessed, and pumpkin-obsessed."
- “A batch made in heaven.”
- Don’t wait until it’s too late. Eat that slice of cake!
- "And they lived applely ever after."
- Eat cake for breakfast!
- Bake it till you make it.
- Don’t sweet the small stuff.
- A slice of my life is but a piece of cake.
- "Whisk me away."
- A cupcake without frosting is like a sentence without
- If the cake fits, eat it!
- Happiness starts here.
- If I like you I bake for you.
- For goodness sake, eat some cake!
- Cups and cakes? Oh, what a splendid creation!
- Oh hi cutie pie
- Some only dream of cake. Others bake it happen.
- Cake is for life, not just for birthdays!
- Cookies are made of butter and love
- Cake is a very beautiful thing.
- "Need cake? Let me know."
- "Muffin compares to you."
- Certified cake-aholic!
- Slice, slice, baby.
- Bake the world a batter place.
- Lets dough this
- The secret ingredient is love butter
- I have abs-olutely no control when it comes to cake.
- Home is where the cake is.
- Where there is cake, there’s hope.
- "Autumn skies and pumpkin pies."
- Cake is the breakfast of champions.
- "I like my eggs prepared in a cake."
- I just made the cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- "I've got fillings for this apple pie."
- Calories? I think you mean delicious points.
- You bake me happy
- Sometimes, you just need to bake.
- Time to get baked.
- Truly, the best things in life are sweet.
- Cupcakes don’t ask silly questions. Cupcakes understand
- "This dish is the apple of my pie."
- "I just made the cutest pumpkin in the patch."
- Don’t be afraid to take whisks.
- It’s all about the buttercream!
- I’m here for the cupcakes.
- A ready-to-eat slice of heaven.
- “Haters gonna hate, bakers gonna bake.”
- Batter up.
- Don’t go baking my heart.
- Topped with a smile.
- Oh, crepe
- I’ve got fillings for you.
- “I’ve always been a fall kind of person.”
- I kneed this in my life
- Spread love as thick as whipped cream.
- "Peace. Love. Pumpkin spice."
- This dish is the apple of my pie.
- Unspeakably delicious!
- Pilates? I thought you said pie+lattes
- A bite of deliciousness.
- Felt cute. Might bake some more.
- "Felt cute. Might bake some more."
- I love to bake a latte.
- Whatever sprinkles your cupcake!
- Love at first bite.
- My sweet tooth is tingling.
- "I've got fillings for you."
- This moment is so emotional. Even the cake is in tiers.
- Life is sweet. Enjoy a treat.
- Muffin compares to you.
- Eat a whole cake? Piece of cake!
- Leggings, leaves, and lattes, please.
- Made with love.
- Eat, sleep, and stay happy.
Funny Baking Instagram Captions & Quotes
- Sometimes I bake mistakes.
- Leaves are falling. Pumpkin spice is calling.
- "Good things come to those who bake."
- You’re a batch made in heaven.
- We go together like cupcakes and frosting
- Oh my gourd, this tastes amazing.
- “Just trying to bake the world a better place.”
- Baking is meditation
- I believe in chocolate for breakfast
- This is a cake, not a pun-cake.
- Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins.
- Cake me away.
- So what if it’s not my birthday?
- "I love to bake a latte."
- Cookies: a well-rounded treat
- "Fall sweet fall."
- Life is better with sprinkles on top
- I’ve got nice buns.
- Batter late than never.
- Treat yourself.
- Sinful and indulgent.
- Eat cake today. Because its somebody’s birthday somewhere
- Begin each day like it’s your birthday.
- Happy as a unicorn eating cake on a rainbow.
- Freshly baked, heavenly caked.
- "I woke up in feast mode."
- Flour power!
- Living the sweet life
- "Whatever frosts your cupcake."
- I like big cupcakes and I can not lie
- I sugar coat everything!
- Pilates? I thought you said pie & lattes…
- How do I like my eggs? In cake...duh!
- "Baking is love made edible."
- "Fall is totally my jam."
- Because every cake has a story to tell.
- "Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins."
- One slice is never enough!
- "I've got nice buns."
- "Leggings, leaves, and lattes, please."
- I cannoli be happy when I am with you.
- If eating cake is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
- Abs aren’t made in the kitchen, but cookies are.
- Crazy for cakes!
- Such a sweetie pie
- Defender of delectable treats.
- How do I like my eggs? In a cake, duh.
- Sweetest slice of paradise.
- "The only thing this treat is missing is a PSL on the side."
- Love is the frosting of life.
- What an egg-cellent dessert!
- “I’ve got nice buns.”
- "Pie like the fall."
- Frost, frost, baby.
- I did it all for the cookie
- Feeling downie, eat a brownie.
- Photographing a cake can be art.
- From the first glance to the last bite, i love the whole you.
- All is fair in love and cupcakes.
- I like big bundts and I cannot lie.
- No occasion is ever complete without a cake.
- Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins
- I’m not sure how many cookies =happiness, but so far it’s not 2 dozen
- Without icing, it’s just bread. I don’t like bread.
- If you bake with me I promise I will never dessert you.
- I am a woman of many moods and they all require chocolate
- Nice memories are like chocolate you can’t survive on them alone, as they aren’t very filling, but they make life sweeter.
- The smell of a freshly baked cake awakens my soul.
- Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is.
- "If only this pic was scratch and sniff, you would understand why I'm so happy."
- Nothing in this world is better than cake but more cake.
- Pretty sure I’m a professional baker at this point.
- One day you’re the next thing since sliced bread, the next day you’re toast
- You batter believe baking is my happy place.
- Friends are nice, but friends who bake are way better.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the kitchen.
- These pumpkin treats really raise the bar.
- A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
- Pie like the fall.
- Happiness is when you’re having a bad day and it suddenly rains cupcakes.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- Should I be studying? Yes But am I going to make cookies instead? Also yes.
- Everything I dough, I dough it for you.
- Baking is like washing. The results are equally temporary.
- Without dreams, one would be no greater than a cake with no icing.
- Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken
- Chocolate is the answer Who cares what the question is.
- Anyone who tries to make brownies without butter should be arrested. — Ina Garten
- I eat cake because it’s someone’s birthday somewhere.
- I truly believe cookies make the world a better place.
- Don’t think that chocolate is a substitute for love Love is a substitute for chocolate.
- Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap. – Barbara Jordan
- Have your cake and it eat it. Then have some more cake and eat it too. And then…
- Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions Chocolate understands.
- A bad day spent baking is better than a good day doing anything else.
- Fall is totally my jam.
- I’ve managed to spend most of my time in the kitchen these days.
- My stomach has a separate compartment for cake.
- Whisk me away.
- I eat cake because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere.
- Today is a hot chocolate bomb kind of day
- You doughnut want to miss out on these pumpkin doughnuts.
- You want a piece of me? — Britney Spears, Piece Of Me
- I hope you like my new recipe They’re called Shut the fucupcakes.
- Eggs are in chocolate cake. And milk. Oh, and wheat! So nutritious!
- When life goes awry, having a piece of cake is the way to go about it.
- Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock.
- Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions. Chocolate understands.
- The art of making cupcakes instead of doing something else that you should be doing.
- You want a piece of this?
- Sunday carbs don’t count. Those are the lord’s carbs, and he wants you to be happy
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
4. Limit yourself to 3-4 hashtags
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Instagram post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
Looking to start a business?
We put together 20 businesses you can start from home. Join our free weekly newsletter and get them right now.