100+ Catchy Affiliate Marketing Slogans & Taglines 
Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 100+ catchy affiliate marketing slogans & taglines  + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Affiliate Marketing Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your affiliate marketing business?
You can generate hundreds of affiliate marketing business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- The easiest way to make money online
- Promote links, get paid
- The affiliate company with a heart
- Biggest commission rates
- Cloak links, get cash
- Every download counts
- Every action equals profit
- Make money now or never
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Let the affiliate links do the talking
- Nothing is better than our affiliates
- Post affiliate links then earn cash
- The affiliate marketing that cares
- We value our publishers wholeheartedly
- Where advertisers and publishers work together
- Market our products, you'll be rewarded
- The best way to earn money online
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- No need to go outside just to earn
- Earn a living with the internet
- Every affiliate link is special
- Earning is a no-brainer
- Affiliate marketing taken to a whole new level
- The next generation of affiliate marketing
- We welcome affiliate marketers with joy
- Full rewards given
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Every effort is compensated
- For the sake of leads
- Not just leads, impressions as well
- Full-featured analytics on our dashboard
- Real affiliate marketing starts here
- Your road to affiliate marketing success
- Never get behind affiliate marketing trends
- The best option is to promote links
Learn more about starting an affiliate marketing business:
Where to start?
-> How to start an affiliate marketing business?
-> Affiliate marketing business plan
-> How to finance an affiliate marketing business?
-> How much does it cost to start an affiliate marketing business?
-> Pros and cons of an affiliate marketing business
-> How to get clients for an affiliate marketing business?
-> Other affiliate marketing business success stories
-> Examples of established affiliate marketing business
-> Affiliate marketing business names
-> Affiliate marketing business Instagram bios
-> Profitability of an affiliate marketing business
-> Affiliate marketing business tips
-> Email templates for an affiliate marketing business
-> Blog post ideas for an affiliate marketing business
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Affiliate Marketing Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your affiliate marketing business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
20 Email Templates To Help Affiliate Marketers Boost Growth 
1 of 14
39 Pros & Cons Of Starting An Affiliate Marketing Business (2023)
2 of 14
9 Tips For Starting A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business (2023)
3 of 14
How Much Does It Cost To Start An Affiliate Marketing Business? (In 2023)
4 of 14
49 Trending Affiliate Marketing Businesses 
5 of 14
31 Affiliate Marketing Success Stories & How Much They Make
6 of 14
How Profitable Is An Affiliate Marketing Business? (Updated for 2023)
7 of 14
70 Best Instagram Bios for Affiliate Marketing Business
8 of 14
1,120+ Best Affiliate Marketing Business Names 
9 of 14
How To Finance An Affiliate Marketing Business? 
10 of 14
How To Start An Affiliate Marketing Business [+Step-By-Step Guide]
11 of 14
Affiliate Marketing Business Plan (Why You Need One & How to Write It)
12 of 14
50 Creative Blog Post Ideas For Affiliate Marketers 
13 of 14
How to Get Clients For An Affiliate Marketing Business? (In 2023)
14 of 14
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings