If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best video production company Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best video production company bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Video Producers
- “To be a filmmaker, you have to lead. You have to be psychotic in your desire to do something. People always like the easy route. You have to push very hard to get something unusual, something different.”
- “Film is a battleground.”
- “If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”
- “A director must be a policeman, a midwife, a psychoanalyst, a sycophant and a bastard.”
- “Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theater.”
- “Good directors don’t answer questions with their work. They generate debate and create discussion.”
- “Let me just pause a minute and drink in this moment. And if you film it, I’ll be able to get free refills for life.”
- “If you just love movies enough, you can make a good one.”
- “The only safe thing is to take a chance.”
- “You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks.”
- “Cinema is a mirror by which we often see ourselves.”
- “The most honest form of filmmaking is to make a film for yourself.”
- “Filmmaking is the ultimate team sport.”
- “I made some mistakes in drama. I thought the drama was when the actors cried. But drama is when the audience cries.”
- “Being an artist means not having to avert one’s eyes.”
- “To make a film is easy; to make a good film is war. To make a very good film is a miracle.”
- “Before you say ‘cut’, wait five more seconds.”
- “Self-plagiarism is style.”
- “Pick up a camera. Shoot something. No matter how small, no matter how cheesy, no matter whether your friends and your sister star in it. Put your name on it as director. Now you’re a director. Everything after that you’re just negotiating your budget and your fee.”
- “Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.”
- “Filmmaking can give you everything, but at the same time, it can take everything from you.”
- “I steal from every movie ever made.”
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.”
- “I put my ideas into practice. That may be the reason people hate me.”
- “Almost anything can be justified as a style of filmmaking if it works.”
- “When I’m making a film, I’m the audience.”
- “The biggest thing I have realized was that you have to choose you collaborators very carefully, and that not everybody can like you. The process of filmmaking is so difficult, there’s no point in doing it unless you can do it the way you want.”
- “I try to push ideas away, and the ones that will not leave me alone are the ones that ultimately end up happening.”
- “Pain is temporary, film is forever!”
- “All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.”
- “If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed.”
- “I want to top expectations. I want to blow you away.”
- “The older I get, the more I look at movies as a moving miracle. Audiences are harder to please if you’re just giving them special effects… but they’re easy to please if it’s a good story.”
- “In feature films the director is god; in documentary films god is the director.”
- “Cinema is a matter of what’s in the frame and what’s out.”
Cute Instagram Bios For Video Producers
- “When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, ‘no, I went to films’.”
- “The more successful the villain, the more successful the picture.”
- “A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet.”
- “The saddest journey in the world is the one that follows a precise itinerary. Then you’re not a traveler, you’re a fucking tourist.”
- “If it’s a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a pretty clear idea of what was going on.”
- “I believe that filmmaking - as, probably, is everything - is a game you should play with all your cards, and all your dice, and whatever else you’ve got. So, each time I make a movie, I give it everything I have. I think everyone should, and I think everyone should do everything they do that way.”
- “When I looked at life through the camera, I felt like I could finally see it.”
- “The good ideas will survive.”
- “Filmmaking is a chance to live many lifetimes.”
- “That’s the great thing about filmmaking: things happen you don’t know are going to happen at the end.”
- “A movie is made for an audience and a film is made for both the audience and the filmmakers.”
- “People will say, ‘there are a million ways to shoot a scene’, but I don’t think so. I think there’re two, maybe. And the other one is wrong.”
- “Every time I go to a movie, it’s magic, no matter what the movie’s about.”
- “On everything I do I’m always taking someone’s money, whether it’s a movie studio or a record label. Somebody’s paying for it, and I’m always respectful of that. But I’m never going to compromise.”
- “Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable to others.”
- “I don’t dream at night, I dream at day, I dream all day; I’m dreaming for a living.”
- “For everything you give an audience, you always have to take one thing away. They always have to pay for the story.”
- “We don’t make movies to make more money. We make money to make more movies.”
- “I think, at the end of the day, filmmaking is a team, but eventually there’s got to be a captain.”
- “I don’t try to guess what a million people will like. It’s hard enough to know what I like.”
- “Filmmaking is, a sort of uncontrolled process. I think it’s very important to be open to the unexpected and at the same time, of course, maintain your vision. Be open to all the things you didn’t think of yourself that can make the film better.”
- “Filmmaking is just a very luxurious and efficient way of expressing yourself.”
- “I don’t believe that the public knows what it wants; this is the conclusion that I have drawn from my career.”
- “But having a really good understanding of history, literature, psychology, sciences - is very, very important to actually being able to make movies.”
- “The public has an appetite for anything about imagination - anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible.”
- “If you compromise what you’re trying to do a little bit, you’ll end up compromising a little more the next day or the next week, and when you lift your head you’re suddenly really far away from where you’re trying to go.”
- “Everything about filmmaking tries to distract you from that first fine rapturous vision you have of the film.”
- (when asked what a director does) “I help.”
- “As a director/writer/producer, all you ever want is to work with actors who make you look better, who make the work you do seem as good as it can be and even better than it is.”
- “A film is a petrified fountain of thought.”
- “A movie is a little like a question, and when you make it, that’s when you get the answer.”
Cool Instagram Bios For Video Producers
- I think other filmmakers are inherently more brilliant than me, but I know I can work harder than they can.” – James Cameron
- “If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed.” – Stanley Kubrick
- “To be a film-maker, you have to lead. You have to be psychotic in your desire to do something. People always like the easy route. You have to push very hard to get something unusual, something different.” – Danny Boyle
- “If a million people see my movie, I hope they see a million different movies.” – Quentin Tarantino
- “The real challenge is not simply to survive. Hell, anyone can do that. It’s to survive as yourself undiminished.” – Elia Kazan
- “I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed.” – Christopher Nolan
- “The older get, the more I look at movies as a moving miracle. Audiences are harder to please if you’re just giving them special effects…but they’re easy to please if it’s a good story.” – Steven Spielberg
- “I think you can study too much. I’ve seen that happen. Young people can immersed in the work of other directors and end up imitating them rather than finding their own identity. It’s important to see the work of as many director as possible, but you must not become self-conscious. You have to accept that your first attempts are going to be quite rough compared to the finished works of great masters.” – James Ivory
- “The problem with doing a schlocky or big budget studio film is that it wouldn’t actually be fun for me. It wouldn’t be exciting.” – David Cronenberg
- “You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks.” – George Lucas
- “It’s better not to know so much about what things mean or how they might be interpreted or you’ll be too afraid to let things keep happening.” – David Lynch
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” – Federico Fellini
- “A filmmaker’s most important tool is humanity. You want to able to capture humanity in your stories and bring out humanity in your characters.” – Ryan Coogler
- Stop making me fall in love with you."
- The only true gifts are a portion of yourself. - Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I believe we must seek God's will, never presuming to identify it with our own program or power. - Author: David Price
- The assertion that men are objectively equal is so absurd that it does not even merit being refuted. - Author: Vilfredo Pareto
- I have a right to live my life and just be me with whoever I choose. We just do the best we can. - Author: Selena Gomez
- The way to stay inspired and motivated is by doing what you like, doing what you love. - Author: Raphael Saadiq
- Susie Lynn, the producer of those segments, goes in and lays all the voices over the video. - Author: Mike Judge
- Bad dreams are things precious the soul fears it may lose. - Author: Rich Shapero
- People often think I'm a faker, but I'm usually honest, in a certain way - in such a way that often nobody believes me! - Author: Richard P. Feynman
- I love technology, and man, is it helpful. But it also means you're always on. Always findable. Always available to 'just take five minutes' to answer an email, tweet a link for someone, check in quickly on FourSquare. - Author: Rachel Sklar
- Learning acquired in youth arrests the evil of old age; and if you understand that old age has wisdom for its food, you will so conduct yourself in youth that your old age will not lack for nourishment. - Author: Leonardo Da Vinci
- There is no casting director; there is no producer monitoring your upload button. Anyone that looks like anyone can upload a video. I think YouTube and the digital space does set a really good example for the rest of the industry in that sense. - Author: Lilly Singh
- All winter the acorns and red Maple leaf moldered in silence - in the same way grief is gnawing at me - slowly, imperceptibly ... consuming ... - Author: John Geddes
- I think I'm a whole lot to handle. I definitely am, on every aspect. I'm the video director. I'm the graphics designer. I'm the rapper. I'm the visionary. I'm the music producer. I'm the executive producer. I'm just going to end it off to be poetic: I'm the future of music. - Author: Kanye West
- The Philosopher said that a man alone is either a god or a monster. I'm no god. - Author: Brent Weeks
- I smile now, taking her face in my hands. "I'll never stop that, babe, ever." I kiss her slowly, until I can no longer taste the tears on her lips. Until she knows that she owns every part of me. Forever. - Author: Jay McLean
- You already made the choice, you are simply here to walk it. - Author: L.J. Vanier
- If you were with me, you wouldn't care where your cell phone was. Soraya: - Author: Vi Keeland
- “Drama is life with the dull bits cut out.”
- “I love movies with spectacle, but spectacle can be a performance, it doesn’t have to be a creature.”
- “I would travel down to hell and wrestle a film away from the devil if it was necessary.”
- “When given an opportunity, deliver excellence and never quit.”
- “I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, but somebody has to.”
- “I always want the audience to outguess me, and then I doublecross them.”
- “The enemy of art is the absence of limitations.”
Unique Instagram Bios For Video Producers
- A film is – or should be – more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what’s behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later.
- We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies.
- People say I pay too much attention to the look of a movie but for God’s sake, I’m not producing a Radio 4 Play for Today, I’m making a movie that people are going to look at.
- If you have to have a job in this world, a high-priced movie star is a pretty good gig.
- Movement should be a counter, whether in action scenes or dialogue or whatever. It counters where your eye is going. This style thing, for me it’s all fitted to the action, to the script, to the characters.
- Being an artist means not having to avert one’s eyes.
- The first monster you have to scare the audience with is yourself.
- Pick up a camera. Shoot something. No matter how small, no matter how cheesy, no matter whether your friends and your sister star in it. Put your name on it as director. Now you’re a director. Everything after that you’re just negotiating your budget and your fee.
- You see so many movies… the younger people who are coming from MTV or who are coming from commercials and there’s no sense of film grammar. There’s no real sense of how to tell a story visually. It’s just cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, you know, which is pretty easy.
- I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- People have forgotten how to tell a story. Stories don’t have a middle or an end any more. They usually have a beginning that never stops beginning.
- A Film is a Petrified Fountain of Thought.
- In the future, everybody is going to be a director. Somebody’s got to live a real life so we have something to make a movie about.
- The characters in my films try to live honestly and make the most of the lives they’ve been given. I believe you must live honestly and develop your abilities to the full. People who do this are the real heroes.
- Our feeling is that the most important thing on a set is that actors have enough confidence to try different things. If there’s stress or tension, they won’t go out on a limb because they won’t want to embarrass themselves if they don’t feel completely comfortable.
- I Am Certain There is Too Much Certainty in the World.
- When given an opportunity, deliver excellence and never quit.
- My idea of professionalism is probably a lot of people’s idea of obsessive.
- “There’s an electrical thing about movies.” – Oliver Stone
- “Before you say ‘cut,’ wait five more seconds.” – Wim Wenders
- “Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don’t bother concealing your thievery – celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: “It’s not where you take things from – it’s where you take them to.” – Jim Jarmusch
- “I try to live my life where I end up at a point where I have no regrets. So I try to choose the road that I have the most passion on because then you can never really blame yourself for making the wrong choices. You can always say you’re following your passion.” – Darren Aronofsky
- “All You need for is movie is: a gun and a girl.” – Jean-Luc Godard
- “My distinguishing talent is the ability to put people under the microscope, perhaps to go one or two layers farther down than some other directors.” – David Lean
- “I was frustrated because I just kinda didn’t know what I was here for. I didn’t know why I was put on this earth.
- “I put my ideas into practice. That may be the reason people hate me.” – Emir Kusturica
- “I try to push ideas away, and the ones that will not leave me alone are the ones that ultimately end up happening.” – J.J. Abrams
- “I think people who have faults are a lot more interesting than people who are perfect.” – Spike Lee
- “I was always a filmmaker before I was anything else. If I was always anything, I was a storyteller, and it never really made much of a difference to me what medium I worked in.” – Nicholas Meyer
- “I was always fascinated by the question, ‘What constitutes fact and what constitutes truth?’ I’ve always searched for deep truth in images in cinema.” – Werner Herzog
- “The world has always been full of sheep. You want to be a sheep, okay, this is a democracy. But if you want to find your own way, this is the time to do it. It’s not harder to be yourself, it’s just more obvious that it’s hard. Really hard. It’s always been hard. It was hard for Keats.” – Jane Campion
- “What is art ? Like a declaration of love: the consciousness of our dependence on each other. A confession. An unconscious act that reflects the true meaning of life – love and sacrifice.” – Andrei Tarkovsky
- “When I’m told that our films are painful, I think, oh God, I know real pain. We soften our pictures so tremendously. We make them almost romantic fantasies, and just barely touch on these things in a more idealistic way than other people do.” – John Cassavetes
Funny Instagram Bios For Video Producers
- But having a really good understanding of history, literature, psychology, sciences – is very, very important to actually being able to make movies.
- For me, filmmaking combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films, painting and literature, theatre and music come together. But a film is still a film.
- A lot of times you get credit for stuff in your movie that you didn’t intend to be there.
- Why Pay a Dollar for a Bookmark? Why Not Use the Dollar for a Bookmark?
- I couldn’t sleep one night and I was sitting in my office and I realized that I was an independent filmmaker.
- A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end… but not necessarily in that order.
- I think audiences get too comfortable and familiar in today’s movies. They believe everything they’re hearing and seeing. I like to shake that up.
- Film is a battleground.
- The Biggest Mistake in Student Films is That They Are Usually Cast So Badly, With Friends and People the Directors Know.
- If My Film Makes One More Person Miserable, I’ve Done My Job.
- The saddest journey in the world is the one that follows a precise itinerary. Then you’re not a traveler. You’re a [email protected]@king tourist.
- Eighty Percent of Success is Turning Up.
- Cinema is a matter of what’s in the frame and what’s out.
- First cuts are a bitch for a director, because it’s been so many months and you put your trust in your editor and you’re going to see your film assembled for the first time. You look at it and go, This is terrible. I hate it.
- Let me just pause a minute and drink in this moment. And if you film it, I’ll be able to get free refills for life.
- Hollywood is great. I also think it’s stupid and small-minded and shortsighted.
- There are no rules in filmmaking. Only sins. And the cardinal sin is dullness.
- It is the power of memory that gives rise to the power of imagination.
- We tend to do period stuff because it helps make it one step removed from boring everyday reality.
- Casting is 65 percent of directing.
- The only safe thing is to take a chance.
- Although I Write Screenplays, I Don’t Think I’m a Good Writer.
- If there’s specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can’t change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies.
- I’ve reached a place that many directors and filmmakers get to, and I’m grateful for that, and I can work within those boundaries. If something comes along that is totally outside of horror, fine, but I find there’s an immense amount of freedom within the genre.
- Film is, to me, just unimportant. But people are very important.
- Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theater.
- If a million people see my movie, I hope they see a million different movies.
- A director must be a policeman, a midwife, a psychoanalyst, a sycophant and a bastard.
- I like unformed characters. This may be because, no matter how old I get, I am still unformed myself.
- All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl.
- Human beings share the same common problems. A film can only be understood if it depicts these properly.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.