If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best online fitness business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best online fitness business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Online Fitness Business Instagram Bios
- Banging weights and slamming plates insert weightlifting emoji
- Eat clean, train dirty insert wink emoji
- Let your soul glow.
- Radiate positivity.
- Ain’t nobody got time for fat!
- "People may judge you and try to belittle your ambition. Keep company only with people who uplift you."—Paige Hathaway
- Own your magic insert crystal ball emoji
- Keep looking forward and open the insert heart emoji (inspired by @feraski)
- The best highlighter is sweat.
- Train like a beast, look like a beauty insert lipstick emoji
- "What I enjoy most about fitness is how objective it is. What you put in is exactly what you get back. Nothing more, nothing less."—AJ Ellison
- Friends that sweat together, stay together insert twin emoji
- My future self will thank me for this.
- "If when you look in the mirror you don't see the perfect version of yourself, you better see the hardest working version of yourself."—Chris Bumstead
- Namast'ay in bed insert coffee emoji
- Commit to be fit.
- Keep your squats low and your standards high insert peach emoji
- "Setbacks are not failures. There is no such thing as failing if you simply keep going."—Kelsey Wells
- It never gets easier, you just get stronger.
Cute Online Fitness Business Instagram Bios
- Every workout counts.
- Eat. Gym. Repeat.
- Hustle for that muscle insert bicep emoji
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- No excuse is stronger than you.
- Get fit for life, not just for summer insert bikini emoji
- "It is health that is real wealth."—Mahatma Gandhi
- Six pack in progress…
- I go to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body insert unicorn emoji
- "What seems impossible today will one day be your warm-up."—Unknown
- Ultimate life hack: yoga.
- "Health is not about the weight you lose but the life you gain."—Antonia Li
- I want to see what happens if I don’t give up.
- Do I have abs yet?
- "Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live"—Jim Rohn
- "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!"—Jillian Michaels
- I don’t sweat, I sparkle insert glitter emoji
- Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort.
- Say squeeze!
- Doing this for me.
Cool Online Fitness Business Instagram Bios
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Be stronger than your excuse insert boxing emoji
- Train insane or remain the same.
- Inhale the future. Exhale the past insert yoga emoji
- Life is all about ups and downs, we call it squats.
- I bend so I don't break.
- Be weird. Life is too short to be normal. (inspired by @belinda_koo)
- Excuses don’t burn calories.
- I’m torn between cardio and insert pizza emoji
- At first they will ask why, later they will ask how.
- In a committed relationship with my yoga practice.
- If you still look cute after the gym, you didn’t workout hard enough.
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- "It's not about being the best. It's about being better than you were yesterday."
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
- “The biggest shifts in business come from working on yourself.”
- "As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it."
- "Sore? Tired? Out of breath? Good… It's working."
- “I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say, "Because of you I didn't give up."
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so they can be great in whatever they want to do.”
Unique Online Fitness Business Instagram Bios
- “Fitness is about so much more than exercise. It's a catalyst for positive change..."
- "Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together, and you've got a kingdom."
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success."
- “If you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to make it happen.”
- “Combine your natural ability with a mission to help people and you will have a rich, fulfilling life.”
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.”
- “You can have results or excuses. You can’t have both.”
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
- “I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” — Mohammad Ali
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Ryun
- “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” — Khloe Kardashian
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” — Maya Angelou
- “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” — Jay Cutler
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” — Fred Devito
- “Learning to love is a process. It starts from a decision.” — Health Coach, Tara Wang
- “Self-care is about giving the world the best of you, not what’s left of you.” — Marissa Palmer, Health Coach
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The hard days are what make you stronger.” — Aly Raisman
- “In order to master aliveness—in life and in business—we must let go of the habit of being stopped.” — Carey Peters, Founder at Health Coach Institute
- “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” — Health Coach Maria Marlowe
- “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others.” Be a carrier.— Tom Stoppard
- “You can have results or excuses, but not both.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “One thing that does seem to be clear is that health and happiness are connected, more so than we’re often aware.” — Bobby Duffy
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn
- “The greatest wealth is health.” — Virgil
Funny Online Fitness Business Instagram Bios
- “The food you eat can either be the safest & most powerful form of medicine…or the slowest form of poison.” — Ann Wigmore
- “A fresh start isn’t a new place, it’s a new mindset.” — Erin Taylor, Health Coach
- “A rested body is a healthy one.” — Health Coach, Jessica Sepel
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” — Buddha
- “When you focus on your health, you awaken your creativity. By creativity I don’t mean painting or drawing, I mean the ability to conceive your life exactly the way you most want it.” — Stacey Morgenstern, Founder at Health Coach Institute
- ‘You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.’
- ‘If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.’
- ‘Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.’
- ‘The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?’
- ‘Action is the foundational key to all success.’
- ‘If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.’
- ‘All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.’
- ‘Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.’
- ‘What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.’
- ‘Well done is better than well said.’
- ‘The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.’
- ‘The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.’
- ‘A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.’
- ‘Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.’
- ‘Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.’
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- ‘The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.’
- ‘If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.’
- ‘You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.’
- ‘Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.’
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.