If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best massage therapist Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best massage therapist bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Massage Therapists
- Massaging is my hobby, I really enjoy doing it.
- Keep calm and book a massage.
- Massage is what the body needs.
- Ahh, the great things that can happen when you kick off your shoes and give your feet a massage 🙅🏻♂️ #massaging.
- “I get a lymphatic massage every two weeks, and afterward, I have more energy and brighter skin.” ― Hannah Bronfman
- I’m a massage therapist. I solve problems you don’t know you have in ways you can’t understand.
- “When you realize today is massage day.” – Unknown
- “When all else fails, get a massage.” – Unknown
- Life is great. Massage makes it better.
- I won’t treat you to a glass of wine or massage in exchange for your company. I want to give you these things out of love and appreciation.
- “I love a spa day, so put me in a hot tub and give me a massage, and I am a very happy girl.” ― Ashley Roberts
- “Aromatherapy without massage is like an orchestra without a conductor.” – Robert Tisserand
- “I don’t fear death because I don’t fear anything I don’t understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away.” ― Hedy Lamarr
- “Massage is the study of anatomy in braille.” – Jack Meagher
- “An hour a week for yourself is really important – have a massage, a facial or even go for a walk alone in the park.” ― Daisy Lowe
- “When I was living in Los Angeles, I always booked a moisturizing milk-and-honey massage the day before flying to Spain. It was heaven – I never got dry plane skin or felt stiff from sitting in one position.” ― Carolina Herrera
- Thanks to my Massage Therapists for helping me find relief through the pain! #MassageTherapy.
- “Keep calm and get a massage.” – Unknown
- “I try to get away from the pits as quickly as I can. I speak to my engineer when I get out of the car. Usually, there’s some press to do, then I will go off and have a shower and get my dry, clean overalls and clothing on. I’ll have a massage, stretch, and something to eat. I don’t sleep, but I try to close my eyes for a while.” ― Allan McNish
- “I love a long, deep-tissue massage where they really get in there and remove the knots!” ― Ashley Roberts
- It’s easy to get stuck in a routine, but giving yourself an excuse to try something new can be the fuel you need to make changes. #massagetherapy #massage #reiki
- “I really want a massage.” – Unknown
- “When you realize today is massage day.” ― Unknown
- “Massage day is the best day of the week.” – Unknown
- I’m totally going to jump on the bandwagon and join the massaging soap brigade. As soon as I can find a cute container for it, that is.
- Happiness is a really good massage.
- Time spent getting a massage is never wasted time.
- “3 things you must do today: schedule a massage, get a massage, and schedule your next massage.” – Unknown
- “Aromatherapy without massage is like an orchestra without a conductor.” ― Robert Tisserand
- “I like to have a massage therapist come to my house, get a massage, take a bath, go to bed. That’s a perfect night alone for me.” – Stacy Keibler
- “Massage day is the best day of the week.” ― Unknown
- “When you massage someone, the levels of oxytocin go up in the brain, and oxytocin is one of the chemicals that drive attachment.” ― Helen Fisher
- Massaging. It’s not just my job; it’s an obsession.
- “May your coffee be strong, and may your massage be long… Happy Monday!” ― Unknown
- Please grant me coffee to change the things I can and massage to accept the things I can’t.
Cute Instagram Bios For Massage Therapists
- “One hour getting a massage keeps the doctor away.” ― Unknown
- I love massaging because it breaks you out of the everyday. It’s a great reminder that this is your time. This is your moment. Take it all in
- “Massage. When your brain needs a hug.” – Unknown
- Feeling your best. Massaging away the day. Massaging in hydration and vitality. It’s time to get-massaged-up!
- “Monday; nothing a good massage can’t fix!” ― Unknown
- I may not be great at other things but massaging is my hobby and I am happy about it 😁
- “I love pampering myself, so going for a massage or getting a mani-pedi makes me feel instantly better. When my nails are done I feel so much better – it’s the little things that make me so happy, and you literally feel polished.” – Jessica Lowndes
- “I have a massage when I want to relax. I love being pampered. I love island massages when you’re outside in the fresh air.” ― Angie Stone
- I just don’t know what I did before I discovered the benefits of massage.
- What do you get if you cross a masseuse? Somebody who makes your stress melt away!
- “Massage therapists listen with their hands.” – Unknown
- “I’d rather be getting a massage.” – Unknown
- “The massage therapist doesn’t ask questions, the massage therapist understands.” ― Unknown
- “Happiness comes after a really good massage.” – Unknown
- “Just give me an hour” – ❤︎ Massage
- “In this hectic life, we have no time to take care of ourselves, hence massage is needed for rejuvenation and stress reduction. A lot of people are looking for quick fixes: like, they are taking medications, and they are doing other things which are not healthy. But massage is very holistic and natural.” ― Nargis Fakhri
- “I’d rather get a massage and get the problem rubbed out than taking a pill and feeling drugged out.” – Unknown
- I’m most relaxed when I’m being massaged. My hobby is getting my back and neck rubbed.
- “Find a way to get a full-body massage every day.” ― S. Jay Olshansky
- “I take a massage each week. This isn’t an indulgence, it’s an investment in your full creative expression/productivity/passion and sustained good health.” ― Robin S. Sharma
- “Anyone wishing to study medicine must master the art of massage.” ― Hippocrates
- Life is a gift from God. Treasure the moments you have with your loved ones. Nurture them, and together let’s face the future full of hope and dreams, just like these hands nurturing this face by massage!
- This massage will relieve your muscle pain and help you get through the day feeling great!
- “The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and a scented massage every day.” ― Hippocrates
- As I was preparing my mind to do this massaging, I really felt the tension in my back and shoulder that needed a massage.
- Let our Sea Salt & Crushed Pearl Body Butter whisk away your tension like you’re getting a luxe massage
- “When all else fails, get a massage.” ― Unknown
- “I get massages almost daily. Sometimes I fall asleep during the massage, but it’s very important to have deep-tissue massages because that type recovers muscles best.” ― Ana Ivanovic
- Natural invigorating body scrub with a luxurious, whipped texture made to exfoliate and soften even the roughest skin.
- “I like a semi-stressful massage – one where I can really feel something being worked out.” – Emily Weiss
- “There are some things in life where it’s better to receive than to give, and massage is one of them.” ― Al Michaels
- “For many people, managing pain involves using prescription medicine in combination with complementary techniques like physical therapy, acupuncture, yoga and massage. I appreciate this because I truly believe medical care should address the person as a whole – their mind, body, and spirit.” ― Naomi Judd
- I make it a point to take time to myself monthly to give my body a break and indulge in the relaxing benefits of a massage.😍
Cool Instagram Bios For Massage Therapists
- “They say you can’t buy happiness. I guess you’ve never bought a massage before.” – Unknown
- Oh that feeling when you take a shower tonight, after a massage. You know the one I’m talking about. #heavenly.
- “I like getting massages regularly. So much so, that I built a massage room adjacent to my office.” ― Stewart Rahr
- Don’t let the fast pace of today steal your relaxation. Pamper yourself with our shiatsu massage chairs and essential oil aromatherapy products.
- “I’m a massage therapist. What’s your super power?” – Unknown
- I love how massages make me feel so energetic and alive.
- “We have nothing to fear but missing our massage appointment time.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- At Massage Envy, it’s not just that we love to rub people. We love to rub elbows with people, too.
- “If I have the opportunity, a massage or facial is a great way to take a little ‘me time.’” ― Tess Holliday
- “Just give me a massage with some good spa music playing in the background.” – Unknown
- I love how you know just what I need. Thank you #massagetherapist.
- “I love pampering myself, so going for a massage or getting a mani-pedi makes me feel instantly better. When my nails are done I feel so much better – it’s the little things that make me so happy, and you literally feel polished.” ― Jessica Lowndes
- “Massage is my cardio!” ― Unknown
- Monday: nothing a massage can’t fix.
- “Time spent getting a massage is never a waste.” – Unknown
- I just LOVE a good massage at the end of the day. It’s so relaxing, and such a nice break from all of our busy lives! 🌾
- “Anyone wishing to study medicine must master the art of massage.” – Hippocrates
- It’s not just about my health, it’s about taking care of my mind and body. My massage, my life!
- If your weekend is weird, you just need a long hour-long massage with lots of bumps and I’m a little bit tired tonight.
- You are one massage away from a good mood.
- Taking care of my body starts with taking time to give my muscles the attention they deserve. Schedule a massage today at Zen Day Spa. #massaging
- “Massage is the study of anatomy in braille.” ― Jack Meagher
- #nospoilers but I’ve recently discovered that my masseuse has magic hands. The kind you can’t rattle, the knots that disappear… I come out of there floating.
- “Massage therapy has been shown to relieve depression, especially in people who have chronic fatigue syndrome; other studies also suggest benefit for other populations.” ― Andrew Weil
- “The time to relax is when you have no time for it.” ― Sydney J. Harris
- “Happiness is massage day.” – Unknown
- “In this hectic life, we have no time to take care of ourselves, hence massage is needed for rejuvenation and stress reduction.” – Unknown
- “Massages are luxuries you can’t afford to miss.” – Unknown
- “A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in a massage you’re the star. And you don’t miss anything by falling asleep!” – Elizabeth Jane Howard
- Massage: It’s healthy in so many ways with benefits for the brain, heart, immune system, blood circulation…
- “Never put off your massage until tomorrow if you can get it today.” ― Thomas Jefferson
- “Massage is the only form of physical pleasure to which nature forgot to attach consequences.” – Robert Breault
- “Massage is the only form of physical pleasure to which nature forgot to attach consequences.” ― Robert Breault
- “Why not get a massage?” – Unknown
- “You are one massage away from a better mood.” – Unknown
Unique Instagram Bios For Massage Therapists
- May your day be as relaxing as a foot massage.
- “Massages enhance our days and our lives.” – Unknown
- “There are some things in life where it’s better to receive than to give, and massage is one of them.” – Al Michaels
- “To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn’t hurt.” ― Olivia Newton-John
- Trust me. You need me to knead you.
- I’ve always loved massaging my fingers, and it makes them feel better to get a good stretch in. It really is one of the best things you can do for your body.
- Every body deserves a massage.
- Massage is not just a luxury. It’s a way to a healthier, happier life.
- “My massage therapy is not a luxury, it’s a necessity.” – Unknown
- “Massage is the answer…Who cares what the question is!” – Unknown
- “Massage has positive effects on a lot of medical conditions.” – Unknown
- “I don’t fear death because I don’t fear anything I don’t understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away.” – Hedy Lamarr
- “Massages are great for physical health and mental health.” – Unknown
- Stress, headache, anxiety, toxins, pain, depression, muscle aches. Let it all go with massage.
- The intensity of a foot massage 💆🏼♀️ spurs the heart rate to slow down, triggering the release of endorphins and actually allowing you to relax.
- I love massaging because it feels so good I could just lay here forever.
- They say you can’t buy happiness. BUT you can buy a massage, and that’s kind of the same thing.
- “It’s Monday, time to sparkle and shine!” ― Unknown
- “Life is better after getting a massage.” – Unknown
- I’ve seen real people have their lives changed by this kind of healing and massage. Massage is a vital part of everyone’s overall health.
- “I count on chiropractic sessions to keep my body aligned. Standing for hours can impact my posture, and that can throw the rest of my body out of whack. Acupuncture helps me relax and release stress. I’m also very into massage to help release tension in my back, neck, and shoulders.” ― Giada De Laurentiis
- “To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn’t hurt.” – Olivia Newton-John
- Massage is a “luxury” you can’t afford to miss.
- “I’d rather be getting a massage.” ― Unknown
- Nothing feels better than getting a massage after a long day. Let us help you relieve some stress with our direct-to-consumer, at-home massaging cushions.
- “I started practicing yoga. I started learning some hands-on healing stuff. And I found really good chiropractors, really good massage therapists, and what I found is I’ve been able to actually peel off layers of trauma on my body and actually move better now than I did.” ― Ricky Williams
- My massaging hobby is helping me get through this period of uncertainty.”
- “Massages are luxuries you can’t afford to miss.” ― Unknown
- “The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and a scented massage every day.” – Hippocrates
- “Massage is a luxury you can’t afford to miss!” – Unknown
- Massage day is the best day of my week.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Get lost in the moments with our CocoShea Butter Hand Crème, luxuriously whipped, and blended with a subtle coconut scent.
- “I love a massage. I’d go every day if I could. I don’t need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage.” – Jason Bateman
Funny Instagram Bios For Massage Therapists
- “I like to have a massage therapist come to my house, get a massage, take a bath, go to bed. That’s a perfect night alone for me.” ― Stacy Keibler
- Massage therapists listen with their hands and their hearts.
- “Everyone deserves a massage.” – Unknown
- “I like a deep sports massage – a casual beating up. I try to get them whenever I can, usually more if I’m getting in shape for a role.” ― Chris Pine
- “3 things you must do today: schedule a massage, get a massage, and schedule your next massage.” ― Unknown
- Our Deep Tissue Massage technique is designed to provide immediate relief.
- “Massage is not just a luxury. It’s a way of a heathier, happier life.” – Unknown
- “Massage therapy has been shown to relieve depression, especially in people who have chronic fatigue syndrome; other studies also suggest benefit for other populations.” – Andrew Weil
- A little pressure can make you feel much better. 😎😘 #massageroom
- Massage is the study of anatomy in braille – Jack Meagher
- “Oil your hair and take a head massage as often as possible for better blood circulation.” ― Sridevi
- We know the feeling! Help ease aches and pains with our new line of pain relief products. #massaging #massage
- When you have a stressful week, handle it with a relaxing massage. 🙌
- “Massage. When your brain needs a hug.” ― Unknown
- I love to massage my thick, luscious hair. There’s just something about taking care of it that makes me happy😄
- “We have nothing to fear but missing our massage appointment time.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- You can add a good massage to your routine for free. You don’t need to make an appointment, just take 5 minutes in the morning and rub…
- “I love a massage. I’d go every day if I could. I don’t need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage.” ― Jason Bateman
- In an ever-increasing stressful world, a massage can be the perfect way to unwind after a long day at work.
- Get ready for a total mind & body experience—our facial is the ultimate treat for the skin. ☺
- I always make time to do things I love. That’s exactly why I spend 10 weeks a year discovering new ways to massage.
- “Don’t ask me why I get a massage. Ask yourself why you don’t.” – Unknown
- “I’ve realized that the most important thing I can do to look good is just treat myself well, whether it’s getting a nice, long massage or just lying low and not going out every single night.” – Kim Cattrall
- I love massaging my baby boy. He lays there like a champ at just three weeks old, I think it’s because of this wonderful lavender-scented oil
- “Massage is very important for relaxing.” ― Andrew Tan
- I love rubbing lotion across my sunburned skin. These new self massagers.
- “One hour getting a massage keeps the doctor away.” – Unknown
- I love the feeling after a massage. The world looks different. It smells different. And I feel like I can take on anything.
- “Never put off your massage until tomorrow if you can get it today.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Sometimes massage is the only thing that makes sense.” – Unknown
- “Monday blues? The answer is always a massage.” ― Unknown
- I should seriously do this more often as it really helped me relax and relieve some of the stress. #Massage.
- “I think acupuncture, reflexology, Reiki, and Shiatsu massage are remarkable, and I used them for years to help with injuries and as a preventative measure.” ― Luke Goss
- “I like a deep sports massage – a casual beating up. I try to get them whenever I can, usually more if I’m getting in shape for a role.” – Chris Pine
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.