20 Hangover Related Business Ideas You Can Start Today [2021]

20 Hangover Related Business Ideas You Can Start Today [2021]

Interested in starting a hangover related business in 2021?

We put together 20 of the best hangover related businesses you can start in today.

For each business idea, we’ll show you real-world examples of other hangover related businesses to help you see what it really takes.

Here's the full list:

1. Start a hangover cure product ($2.4M/year)

Eddie Huai from New York, New York, USA started Flyby over 4 years ago, a hangover cure product.

• Location: New York, New York, USA

In my opinion, traveling is one of the best ways to spark your imagination.

In March of 2015, while I was still a senior at NYU, I traveled to to Japan. Japanese people are the embodiment of work hard, play hard. Heavy drinking is an ingrained aspect of society and business culture there, spawning a $178 million hangover cure industry.

flyby-selling-1m-of-hangover-pills-in-10-months

Eddie Huai, on starting Flyby ($200,000/month) full story ➜

2. Start a sleep products business ($1.56M/year)

Sandeep Prasad from Pune, Maharashtra, India started Wink & Nod over 3 years ago, a sleep products business.

• Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I used to work for a VC fund in Florida and focused on investments in early-stage consumer brands. I was also the COO of a luxury eCommerce watch company as part of the VC fund. I noticed a consistent rise in US & Europe based startups that focused on disrupting the mattress and the sleep market - these startups were bringing sleep products that were traditionally sold offline to an online-first model. Plus there was a lot of innovation in the product itself. Being someone who had experienced difficulties with sleep and actively looking for the best products that the market has to offer, it piqued my interest.

Treat your company or your startup as a child - nurture it, grow it, and make it ready for the world.

The catalyst to start the business was the pursuit of my parents for a good mattress. They spent more than three weeks in this quest and ended up buying a mattress for an absurd price of Rs 30,000. Upon asking my mother what mattress she had purchased, she was not very sure. The experience of my parents and the potential opportunities in the Indian mattress industry sparked the idea of building a startup focusing on sleep.

how-i-started-a-130k-month-innovative-sleep-products-company

Sandeep Prasad, on starting Wink & Nod ($129,969/month) full story ➜

3. Start a blogging business ($60K/year)

Chhavi Agarwal from New Delhi, Delhi, India started Mrs Daaku Studio about 3 years ago, a blogging business.

• Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

I am a licensed attorney in India and right after my master’s in law, I started working with a leading company as a lawyer. I worked there for about two years before I quit my job to become more location independent.

Choose a niche in whatever you start. It is critical for streamlining your efforts and make money.

My job paid me well but I worked 12 hours a day, I was exhausted by the end of each day, spent my weekends sleeping and I almost quit the things I liked to do - for example, sketching, yoga, traveling, etc.

how-this-couple-makes-5k-month-generating-content-about-ways-to-make-money-online

Chhavi Agarwal, on starting Mrs Daaku Studio ($5,000/month) full story ➜

4. Start a fruit delivery business ($60K/year)

Ivory Mouzon from Miami, Florida, USA started Honeydew almost 3 years ago, a fruit delivery business.

• Location: Miami, Florida, USA

I am a woman who is constantly living in creative chaos.

I started college thinking that I would go on to become a nurse but my creativity always won in the end. I decided to throw in the full-time towel when I turned 26 to start my own business. I started out with an Etsy business that did really well. As time passed, the ideas started to flow nonstop.

I knew that entrepreneurship was my end goal. I am a part of a tech startup that we plan on launching one of our ideas in January of 2019 but I wanted to create something that could support the dream. The idea of the Honeydew List kept forcing itself back into my life because my cousin was always talking about his honey-do list.

making-5k-per-month-mailing-people-melons

Ivory Mouzon, on starting Honeydew ($5,000/month) full story ➜

5. Start a healthy drink business ($1.2M/year)

Deepak agarwal from New Delhi, Delhi, India started Auric over 3 years ago, a healthy drink business.

• Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

The inflection point for me had its origins in both professional and personal life.

Most of my time at Unilever was spent with categories such as Haircare and Skincare. Customers buy brands in these categories for benefits like anti-dandruff. Surprisingly, the same customer ends up making purchases in foods due to taste & refreshment alone. Shouldn’t we be carrying more about the benefits of products that go in our bodies as compared to what goes over our bodies?

The second insight came from my personal life. A backbone fracture led me to three years of Physiotherapy which did not help. I turned towards Yoga and five years later, I came out not only a fitter person but also a changed being. That’s when I started learning and practicing Ayurveda.

how-i-started-a-100k-month-ayurveda-beauty-and-wellness-beverage

Deepak agarwal, on starting Auric ($100,000/month) full story ➜

6. Start a coffee brand ($24K/year)

Laure Lemboumba from Houston, TX, USA started Golden Made Kafé over 2 years ago, a coffee brand.

• Location: Houston, TX, USA

I am originally from Gabon in Central Africa, my family and I moved to France when I was three years old for business matters. Entrepreneurship has always been a dream of mine from witnessing my Dad multiple and diverse. Therefore, I went to the University of Technology in Roanne, France where I got my degree in Technology in Industrial Logistics, Quality, and Organization. At the end of my program, I was awarded the Young Creator of a National Production Unit in 2007.

Due to my business ambition, I decided to broaden my skills by adding international market language, English. So, I moved to Houston, Texas (US) to go further into my education. In 2014, I earned my bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management from the University of Houston-Downtown.

Consequently, I got into coffee about six years ago when I started working for a coffee manufacturing plant in Houston. At that time, I was not a huge coffee drinker but after seeing what it takes to get a single cup of coffee and how it could make a difference in someone’s day. I knew I wanted to be an actor in that industry.

how-i-started-a-2k-month-coffee-brand

Laure Lemboumba, on starting Golden Made Kafé ($2,000/month) full story ➜

7. Start a fresh meat delivery business

Examples of a successful fresh meat delivery business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a fresh meat delivery business:

Learn more about starting a fresh meat delivery business ➜

8. Start a green tea business

Examples of a successful green tea business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a green tea business:

Learn more about starting a green tea business ➜

9. Start a packed cut vegetables business

Examples of a successful packed cut vegetables business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a packed cut vegetables business:

Learn more about starting a packed cut vegetables business ➜

10. Start a honey production business

Examples of a successful honey production business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a honey production business:

Learn more about starting a honey production business ➜

11. Start an egg production business

Examples of a successful egg production business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a egg production business:

Learn more about starting an egg production business ➜

12. Start a water delivery business

Examples of a successful water delivery business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a water delivery business:

Learn more about starting a water delivery business ➜

13. Start a chicken noodles soup business

Examples of a successful chicken noodles soup business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a chicken noodles soup business:

Learn more about starting a chicken noodles soup business ➜

14. Start a YouTube channel

Examples of a successful YouTube channel:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a YouTube channel:

Learn more about starting a YouTube channel ➜

15. Start an icepack business

Examples of a successful icepack business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a icepack business:

Learn more about starting an icepack business ➜

16. Start a coconut water business

Examples of a successful coconut water business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a coconut water business:

Learn more about starting a coconut water business ➜

17. Start a heating pad business

Examples of a successful heating pad business:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a heating pad business:

Learn more about starting a heating pad business ➜

18. Start an ayurvedic products store

Examples of a successful ayurvedic products store:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a ayurvedic products store:

Learn more about starting an ayurvedic products store ➜

19. Become a massage therapist

Examples of a successful massage therapist:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a massage therapist:

Learn more about starting a massage therapist ➜

20. Become a lemonade seller

Examples of a successful lemonade seller:

Here are some great videos on how to get started with a lemonade seller:

Learn more about starting a lemonade seller ➜

Discover the best strategies of successful business owners

Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.

Useful, convenient, and free:

Are you ready to boost your revenue?

Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!

We've interviewed many impressive businesses who swear by the results of the product, including Brumate, Beardbrand, and many more.

Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!