If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best boating tours business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best boating tours business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Boating Tours Business Instagram Bios
- "Take time to coast."
- Escaping all that ordinary that’s back on shore.
- Guide your own ship
- "I’m sorry, but this boat is knot for sail.”
- Let’s cruise
- “I love you a yacht.”
- Ahoy, matey.
- If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I’ll know, if I go there’s just no telling how far I’ll go. — Moana
- Keep calm and cruise on
- Some would say that I’m an aqua-holic.
- "Some would say that I'm an aqua-holic."
- Find your flow, and row, row, row.
- I work to support my cruising addiction
- Always take the sea-nic route.
- "What’s up dock?”
- “It’s aboat time we all made it out on the water.”
- "Oh buoy, we're not ready for summer to be over, yet."
- “Having yachts of fun with you.”
- “Long weekends and living the boat life.”
- Breathe in the salty air
- “The ocean is everything I want to be — beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.”
- "Back that raft up."
- "I like big boats and I cannot lie."
- "Life is better where it's wetter."
- Sail away with me
- Always yachts of fun with this crew.
- Sea you soon
- Find a beautiful place to drop your anchor
- “Mermaid to be in the sea.”
- Let’s just cruise and see where the waves go.
- "Whatever floats your boat."
- Sea therapy
- Cruising does the soul good
- "Yeah, buoy!”
- Never enough vitamin sea puns to last me through the summer.
- Good vibes happen on the tides
- Seas the day
- Getting salty.
- "Shopping is fun and all, but this is my favorite kind of sail."
- Born to cruise forced to work
- It’s a long weekend hanging on a boat life.
- Kayaking away from all of my worries.
- "Hooked on that summer feeling."
- Under the sea— Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid
- "Felt cute. Might go seas the day."
- "Forever in need of some vitamin sea."
- Let’s get nauti
- "Thanks for making sure we don't sink."
- Be an anchor in a world of waves.
Cute Boating Tours Business Instagram Bios
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came. — John F. Kennedy
- “Paradise found.”
- “Decided to let my dreams set sail.”
- I like big boats and I cannot lie.
- "Find your flow, and row, row, row.”
- "I love you a yacht."
- "My milkshake brings all the buoys to the yard."
- “Escaping all that ordinary that’s back on the shore.”
- “Boat hair, don’t care.”
- Oh buoy, I’m not ready for summer to be over yet.
- "Things are going quite swell."
- “There’s nothing quite like the sound of your sails flapping in the wind and the waves underneath you.”
- "Good vibes happen on high tides.”
- "Love you a yacht.”
- Yachts of fun.
- “I like big boats and I cannot lie.”
- "It's going to be a long time with no sea."
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat. — Jaws
- "Keepin' it reel."
- Sunrise, sunburn, sunset, repeat
- "Always take the sea-nic route."
- Boat is nothing without water and man without his dreams! — Mehmet Murat ildan
- "Yeah, buoy.”
- I like big buoys and I cannot lie.
- Having yachts of fun, HBU?
- It’s going to be a long time with no sea.
- See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls meAnd no one knows, how far it goes– How Far I’ll Go from Moana
- Another perfect sunset at sea
- Thanks for making sure we don’t sink.
- The waves of the sea help me get back to me
- “Let’s sail away into forever.”
- “You, me, and the sea.”
- Sunsets are always better on a cruise
- Staying hydrated by always being on the sea.
- “Forever in need of some vitamin sea.”
- "Find your flow, and row, row, row."
- “Some would say that I’m an aqua-holic.”
- On cruise mode
- "Be an anchor in a world of waves."
- "Worry less, paddle more."
- “Giving in to the pier pressure.”
- "Where there's a will, there's a wave."
- “Whatever floats your boat.”
- "Let's just cruise and see where the waves go."
- “Good vibes happen on high tides.”
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.
- Home is where the waves are
- Vacay mode
- "Giving in to the pier pressure."
Cool Boating Tours Business Instagram Bios
- Adventure of a lifetime
- I have no cruise control. It’s like the cruises book themselves
- “Always take the sea-nic route.”
- “You can’t be crabby when you’re on a boat.”
- Whatever floats your boat.
- “This weekend was knot too bad.”
- Keeping it reel.
- “I’m sorry, but this boat is knot for sail.”
- "Feeling salty about not being a mermaid.”
- You can’t be crabby when you’re on a boat.
- “Literally sailing into the sunset.”
- “Sunshine on my mind.”
- Mermaid to be in the sea.
- Until further notice, assume that summer isn’t oh-fish-ially over.
- I live for taking the sea-nic route.
- "Decided to let my dreams set sail.”
- "Having a reel good time with my besties.”
- I’m on cruise time
- I’m on a boat. Everybody look at me, ’cause I’m sailing on a boat. — The Lonely Island, I’m On A Boat
- Life is better on the water
- I’m lost at sea don’t bother me
- Cruise calories don’t count
- Sea la vie
- "Weekend plans.”
- Seas the day.
- "Summertime spritz on the sea.”
- Whoever said money can’t buy happiness clearly hasn’t been on a cruise
- All I need is some vitamin sea
- Hooked on that summer feeling.
- What’s around the river bend? Waiting just around the river bend. — Pocahontas
- "Partying like a lob-star.”
- No cruise control
- Life is better on a cruise
- Water in the boat is the ruin of the boat, but water under the boat is its support. — Rumi
- I left my heart in so many ports
- "When you fish upon a star!”
- A bad day at sea is still better than a good day at work
- I love big boats and I cannot lie
- "Staying hydrated by always being on the sea."
- Cruise hair, don’t care
- Oh buoy, we’re not ready for summer to be over, yet.
- Let’s get nauti.
- Come sail away with me— Styx, Come Sail Away
- “The water may be salt, but this is the sweetest life.”
- Out of the office
- Let’s get ship faced
- “Staying hydrated by always being on the sea.”
- Adventure is out there
- Sailing, takes me away to where I’ve always heard it could be. — Christopher Cross, Sailing
- What’s around the river bendWaiting just around the river bend— Just Around the Riverbend from Pocahontas
Unique Boating Tours Business Instagram Bios
- Giving in to the pier pressure.
- My milkshake brings all the buoys to the yard.
- The ocean is everything I want to beBeautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.
- “Messy buns and boat days.”
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- "Water you looking at?”
- "Having yachts of fun with you."
- I’m on a boatEverybody look at me, ’cause I’m sailing on a boat— The Lonely Island, I’m On A Boat
- "You can't be crabby when you're on a boat."
- Let’s sail away into forever.
- "Not salty about this situation.”
- "Shell yeah.”
- "Good vibes happen on the tides."
- You keep me from getting lost at sea.
- The sea is the same as it has been since before men ever went on it in boats. — Ernest Hemingway
- Heave ho.
- "Sea ya later.”
- "Getting salty."
- Life is better where it’s wetter.
- Living life one cruise at a time
- "You keep me from getting lost at sea."
- Keepin’ it reel.
- My happy place
- “Summertime spritz on the sea.”
- Cruise squad
- I love you a yacht.
- Cruising stole my heart
- What happens on the cruise stays on the cruise
- Oh ship! It’s a family trip
- Good boat puns to create some laughs
- If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it
- Life is better in a bikini
- "Some grow roots, but I put down anchors far into the sea."
- “Keep calm and boat on.”
- "Thanks for being my anchor.”
- Shells sink, dreams float. Life’s good on our boat. — Jimmy Buffett, Delaney Talks To Statues
- For the ocean is big and my boat is small. Find the courage. — Alanis Morissette
- “Never enough vitamin sea puns to last me through the summer.”
- Caution: I bought the alcohol package
- Paradise found.
- “The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.”
- "Kayaking away from all of my worries."
- "It’s aboat time we all made it out on the water.”
- There’s nothing quite like the sound of your sails flapping in the wind and the waves underneath you.
- You can always find something beautiful at sea
- “Let’s just cruise and see where the waves go.”
- Cruising is my best therapy
- Salt water heals everything
- "It’s a bikini kind of life.”
- Where there’s a wave, there’s a way.
Funny Boating Tours Business Instagram Bios
- Cruise life
- "Whatever floats your boat, babe.”
- Life is better on the boat
- Bon voyage
- "Escaping all that ordinary that's back on shore."
- "Summer is never oh-fish-ially over."
- A ship is always safe at the shore, but that is not what it is built for. — Albert Einstein
- And aware we go!
- Baby, let’s cruise away from here— Smokey Robinson, Cruisin’
- Messy buns and boat days.
- “Sea ya later.”
- "Happy as a clam.”
- “Some grow roots, but I put down anchors far into the sea.”
- "See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes." – "How Far I'll Go" from Moana
- “Let’s get nauti.”
- Back that raft up.
- This summer will knot be too bad if it means I can spend all of my time on the water.
- Happy Sun Day
- "You, me and the sea."
- Come sail away with me. — Styx, Come Sail Away
- Shopping is fun and all, but this is my favorite kind of sail.
- “Ahoy, matey.”
- This week I don’t give a ship
- Take time to coast.
- “Home is wherever the anchor drops.”
- Some grow roots, but I put down anchors far into the sea.
- Sea you later
- Friends don’t let friends cruise alone
- Forever in need of some vitamin sea.
- Boat hair, don’t care.
- Ocean air, salty hair.
- Sunshine on my mind
- Things are going quite swell.
- "Floating into the weekend with my rose close by.”
- "Sea ya later, beach.”
- Let the sea set you free
- Life is better on the boat.
- Let your dreams set sail.
- "This weekend was knot too bad."
- Life is too short to stay on land
- Sunshine on my mind.
- “This summer will knot be too bad if it means I can spend all of my time on the water.”
- Meet me where the sky touches the sea
- "Long weekends and living the boat life."
- Just another day in paradise
- Rule #1 Don’t fall off the boat
- "Literally sailing into the sunset.”
- I’m walking on sunshine, and don’t it feel good— Katrina & The Waves, Walking On Sunshine
- A great voyage is a journey that never ends
- "Messy buns and boat days."
- "Feelin’ pretty peachy.”
- This weekend was knot too bad.
- Good vibes on the high and low tides.
- Ahoy, mate.
- Let your dreams set sail
- You, me and the sea.
- “You keep me from getting lost at sea.”
- Worry less, paddle more.
- Everyday at sea is a good day!
- "Let's sail away into forever."
- "Home is wherever the anchor drops.”
- Today’s forecast…. cruising with a chance of drinking
- “Ocean air, salty hair.”
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.