If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best bartending service Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best bartending service bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Bartending Service Instagram Bios
- Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker
- Friday is the beginning of my liver’s workweek.
- Fell in love with a beautiful blonde once. Drove me to drink. And I never had the decency to thank her.
- "Not wine-ing about this situation.”
- B.E.E.R = Brew. Enjoy. Empty. Repeat
- The difference between a rich drunk and a poor one is that a rich one tells his problems to a psychiatrist and a poor one tells his to a bartender.
- You put the fun in functioning alcoholic.
- A theory that you can’t explain to a bartender is probably no damn good.
- "Always find time for the things and people who make you happy."
- “You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on…” – Dean Martin
- No one ever made history in the living room. And without a bartender, who at home are you going to tell your troubles to? Your dog?
- “I was an amazing bartender and a great waiter. I think, in a way, that was my acting school…” – Nick Frost
- Cheers to many more years (and many more beers)
- You know you have a drinking problem when the bartender knows your name — and you’ve never been to that bar before…
- “Looks like you have a lot on your mind. Wanna drink about it?”
- "You know what rhymes with Friday? Wine day."
- "Every hour deserves to be happy."
- Blending is the only cardio I want and need right now.
- "It's beginning to look a lot like cocktails."
- Drink happy thoughts.
- Life is better with a cold drink in your hand.
- Too much of anything is bad, but too many cocktails is just right.
- There’s always time for cocktails.
- "Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer."
- Step aside coffee! This is a job for alcohol!
- “I’m not really a social drinker. I would say it’s mostly work-related.”
- “I was a bartender for a long time, so I know how to make drinks, but I’m more likely to offer them than to have them. I think this is one of the reasons why I get to live longer than my great-grandmother did, and why I get to produce more writing than she did, and why my marriage isn’t in dire straits…” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day…
- A bartender can’t be made overnight, though, and a headful of recipes and facts will get you only so far.
- "It’s time to wine down."
- Bartenders recognize through practice what liquid increments look like in a standard mixing glass.
- A good writer is not, per se, a good book critic. No more so than a good drunk is automatically a good bartender…
- “Will there be any bartenders up there in Heaven, will the pubs never close?…” – Richard Thompson
- There’s a myth out there that chilling citrus will reduce the yield of juice, so some bartenders leave it on the counter, but you can trust me when I tell you that this is a load of bull.
Cute Bartending Service Instagram Bios
- "I worked hard all week to put beer on this table."
- If life gives you limes, make margarita.
- No working during drinking hours.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails.
- “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind…” – Humphrey Bogart
- "Frosé kind of day."
- "Time flies when you're having rum."
- “Let’s make this a recurring meeting.”
- I was a bartender for four years, and that was the best training that I had for learning how to approach people.
- People tend to talk openly to bartenders.
- "Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle."
- “If Jesus was a bartender, He would still only be half as cool as Carlos…” – Richard Kadrey
- “You know you have a drinking problem when the bartender knows your name — and you’ve never been to that bar before…” – Zach Galifianakis
- The professional bartender has the convenience of a daily fresh produce delivery to the restaurant or bar room door.
- “Happy hour o’clock.”
- He was a wise man who invented beer.
- Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won’t cure a cold.
- Strong women need strong drinks.
- Lady bartenders live a tougher life than anybody knows.
- "Friday called. They’re on their way and they’re bringing wine."
- I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.
Cool Bartending Service Instagram Bios
- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
- Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
- The best part about summer is in my hand.
- “Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point us to the nearest bar."
- "A party without Champagne is just a meeting."
- A party without champagne is just a meeting.
- I prefer my espresso in a martini.
- "I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party." — Ron White
- “I love my coworkers from my head to mojitos.”
- "Move over, coffee. Today is a day for Champagne."
- “Olive a good martini with my work besties.”
- “A theory that you can’t explain to a bartender is probably no damn good…” – Ernest Rutherford
- Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that – it’s called everybody, and they meet regularly at the bar…
- "Wine not?"
- "To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question."
- My friends speak of my drinking…. but they know not of my thirst.
- “Only one way to cover a story like this, and make that a double, bartender, please…” – P.J. O’Rourke
- A professional bartender is someone who can do his or her best work when he or she doesn’t feel like it.
- Great love affairs start with a cocktail.
- Beer is not the answer. Beer is the Question. Yes is the answer.
- Keep calm and drink on.
- Bartender Captions for Instagram
- “Whiskey is, by far, the most popular of all remedies that will not cure a cold…” – Jerry Vale
- Scotch: Because one doesn’t solve the world’s problems over white wine.
- You say alcoholism, I say liver crossfit.
- The greatest accomplishment of a bartender lies in his ability to exactly suit his customer.
- "Happy hour views.”
- Looks like you have a lot on your mind. Wanna drink about it?
- I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.
- Be as strong as your drink.
- Whiskey is, by far, the most popular of all remedies that will not cure a cold…”
- "Save water, drink wine."
- Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.
- Democratic party, the Republican party, Cocktail party.
- Bartenders want to give you good service, but they also want to give everyone a good service. If the bar is slow, then the bartender will be able to spend more time with you.
- “Basically, I’m for anything that gets you through the night—be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniel’s…” – Frank Sinatra
- Alcohol removes inhibitions – like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: “Now bring on that damn cat!”
- “If you drink, don’t drive. Don’t even putt…” – Dean Martin
- For the bartender, the weight of the finished beverage isn’t important but the volume is.
- The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
- “A good writer is not, per se, a good book critic. No more so than a good drunk is automatically a good bartender…” – Jim Bishop
- “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut…” – Ernest Hemingway
- Keep calm and go to happy hour.
- "Finish your day sparkling."
- “The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid…” – Richard Braunstein
- Alcohol you later.
- “From 1965 to 1974, I served the best possible apprenticeship for an actor. I learned firsthand how a truck driver lives, what a bartender does, how a salesman thinks. I had to make a life inside those jobs, not just pretend…” – Brian Dennehy
- In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.
Unique Bartending Service Instagram Bios
- Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
- “Hanging with you is gin-credible.”
- “Work is the curse of the drinking classes…” – Oscar Wilde
- Drinking before 10am makes you a pirate not an alcoholic.
- Wanna know what rhymes with Friday? Wine.
- Party now, adult later.
- That’s the magic of being a bartender— the sleight of hand at play, to hide all the work and serve up all the pleasure.
- A good bartender has to be part philosopher, part psychiatrist, part psychic.
- An American goes into an Irish pub. He said to the bartender, ‘Whiskey and ice.’ The bartender said, ‘There’s no ice.’ The American said, ‘I’ll have water.’ He said, ‘You can’t. The water’s frozen.’
- Tonights forecast: 99% chance of cocktails.
- Motherhood: Powered by love, fuelled by coffe, sustained by wine.
- “I’m a bartender. I like recipes. They’re concretes. Was the drink recipe for seduction one shot charm and two shots self-deception, shaken, not stirred?…” – Karen Marie Moning
- "Cheers to the freakin' weekend." — Rihanna, "Cheers (Drink to That)"
- "Happy hour? I prefer to make every hour happy."
- To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question.
- Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer.
- "My happy place.”
- Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.
- All right, brain. You don’t like me and I don’t like you, but let’s just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.
- “I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated…” – Al McGuire
- Wine flies when you’re having fun.
- Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point me to the nearest bar.
- Relaxation in every sip.
- Love at first sip.
- Save water, drink wine.
- “A professional bartender is someone who can do his or her best work when he or she doesn’t feel like it…” – Bruce Tomlinson
- Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
- Because alcohol tastes better than tears.
- "Be happy for this moment."
- I’m a better person when I’m drinking pińa coladas.
- Will there be any bartenders up there in Heaven, will the pubs never close?
- Take time to coast (and toast).
- “By the time a bartender knows what drink a man will have before he orders, there is little else about him worth knowing…” – Don Marquis
- "Can’t stop to chat. I’m late for a meeting at wine o’clock."
- I have mixed drinks about feelings.
- Is it true,’ asked the customer ‘that alcohol makes people able to do things better?’ ‘No,’ replied the bartender, ‘it just makes them less ashamed of doing them badly.
- "Everything happens for a riesling.”
- Amazing Bartender Captions
- Friday called, she’s on her way bringing cocktails!
- "Stop and smell the rosé."
- Famous Bartender Captions for Instagram
- It takes only one drink to get me drunk…..the trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
- “My office happy hour is whatever hour I leave the office.”
- The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid
- Beer. Lime. & Sunshine.
- “I believe that in your heart you already know something is profoundly wrong. When bartenders are responsible for drunk drivers’ acts, and gunmakers are responsible for criminals’ acts, and nobody is responsible for O. J. Simpson’s acts, something is wrong…” – Charlton Heston
- “I drink only to make my friends seem interesting…” – Don Marquis
- After work, we hit the gin.
- The only cold thing I like.
- Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.
Funny Bartending Service Instagram Bios
- I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
- The greatest accomplishment of a bartender lies in his ability to exactly suit his customer. . .
- When I read about the evils of drinking I gave up reading.
- Finish your day sparkling.
- Girls just wanna have cocktails.
- "Only count the happy hours.”
- Not to get technical, But according to chemistry ALCOHOL is a solution.
- "After work, we hit the gin."
- “You know you’re in trouble, when the bartender cries…” – Michael Peterson
- I worked hard all week to put beer on this table.
- Darling, every hour is ‘happy hour’ when you are fabulous.
- "Good vibes happen at happy hour.”
- By the time a bartender knows what drink a man will have before he orders, there is little else about him worth knowing.
- Alcohol does not make you fat, it makes you lean, against tables, chairs, walls, floors and ugly people.
- "Live every hour like it's happy hour."
- Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.
- “Happy hour is necessary on days when meetings could have been emails.”
- I’m not really a social drinker. I would say it’s mostly work-related.
- A drink a day keeps reality at bay.
- “Happy hour is where my coworkers turn into work besties.”
- Here’s to alcohol, the cause of — and solution to — all life’s problems.
- “A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory…” – Albert Einstein
- Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
- I’m a bartender. I like recipes. They’re concretes. Was the drink recipe for seduction one shot charm and two shots self-deception, shaken, not stirred?
- “Sip happens at happy hour.”
- Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.
- “It’s thirsty Thursday.”
- You know you have a drinking problem when the bartender knows your name — and you’ve never been to that bar before.
- “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day…” – Frank Sinatra
- "It's my favorite time of day."
- I could finally quit my job as a bartender and stop dreaming that I might be Superman and know that I was. Then I started thinking about how cool it was.
- “The greatest accomplishment of a bartender lies in his ability to exactly suit his customer…” – Harry Gordon Johnson
- You know you’re in trouble, when the bartender cries…
- Whiskey is, by far, the most popular of all remedies that will not cure a cold…
- “Lady bartenders live a tougher life than anybody knows…” – James Crumley
- “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that – it’s called everybody, and they meet regularly at the bar…” – Drew Carey
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!