If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best weight loss coaching business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best weight loss coaching business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Weight Loss Instagram Bios
- Every day exercise gets a little easier.
- “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
- #Fitness is like marriage you cant cheat on it and except it to work.
- The Struggle You Are In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need for Tomorrow
- “The first wealth is health.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.
- Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you.
- “What I enjoy most about fitness is how objective it is. What you put in is exactly what you get back. Nothing more, nothing less.”—AJ Ellison
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.
- Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it.
- FOR LAUGHS: “The reason fat men are good-natured is they can neither fight nor run.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- #once you see results it becomes an addiction...
- #Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.
- #Exercise in the morning before your brain figure out What you are doing??
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.
- If You Are Tired Of Starting Over, Stop Giving Up
- “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
- Don’t you dare complain about your weight if you are doing nothing about it.
- “Take the admission to the gym to avoid the admission to the hospital.” – Amit Kalantri
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
- “A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it’s not going to happen overnight.” – Author Unknown
- “Drop your favorite self-love mantra below.”
- Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.
- “You can’t run from all your problems, but it will help you lose weight.”
- “Eat responsibly. You don’t have to be a saint with your food, but you can’t eat like every day is thanksgiving either.”-Brad Pilon
- “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.”– Hippocrates
- Don’t complain about being overweight if you are not going to do anything about.
- #Suffer the pain of workout Or suffer the pain of regret.
- “It’s all fun and games until your jeans don’t fit.” – Unknown
- “My body is less judgmental of my diet than my mind is.”– Mackenzie Banta
- Weight loss is not impossible. Weight loss is hard, but hard is not the same as impossible.
- I will not feel deprived when I turn down junk food. I will feel empowered that I made the healthy choice.
- Be gentle. You’ve been at war with your body for so long. Peace takes time.
- “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and Effort, and we control both.”-Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, actor and pro wrestler
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise. – Gene Tunney
- “I would lose weight, but I hate losing.” – Unknown
- #No matter how busy you are, exercise every day. Exercise makes you stronger, helps you live longer and boosts your self-confidence. Start. Today. Now.
- “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.”– Dana Linn Bailey
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- You just need to eat right 😉
- “The scale is merely a measure of my relationship with gravity.”– Lauren Harris-Pincus
- “Excuses don’t burn calories.”
- “Food can be both enjoyable and nourishing.”– Alyssa Ardolino
- #Weight loss is not physical challenge its a mentel one....
- #Eat less sugar you were sweet enough already
- A morning text does not always mean “Good morning” It has a silent loving message that says.. “I think of you when i wake up”
- Nothing Tastes As Good As Being Thin Feels
- Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.
- “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
- stop focussing on being skinny. Focus on being healthy and the weight will take care of itself.
- Get off the scale, you are beautiful ☹️☹️
- “With discipline, you can lose weight, you can excel in work, you can win the war.” – Amit Kalantri
- “I’m not running a marathon or a K. I have no upcoming competitions and I don’t plan on going to the beach. I am working out like my life depends on it. Because it does!”
- Embrace and love your body. It’s the most amazing thing you will ever own.
- I’m proud of my body.
- “New meal; fresh start.”– Michelle Hyman
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” – Julia Child
- “A high functioning palate allows you to live without sugar and salt.” – Nancy Mure
- “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.”– Gene Tunney
- “If you have 30 minutes for Facebook, you have 1 hour for the gym!”
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.”-Julius Erving, retired professional basketball player
Cute Weight Loss Instagram Bios
- I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE!
- Get up every morning and tell yourself “I can do this!”
- Strive For Progress, Not Perfection
- “If it was about knowledge, we would all be skinny and rich. It’s not about what you know but what you do!”
- “You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Unknown
- I am obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin.
- “Your body hears everything your mind says. Keep going. You can!”
- #Lose weight Feel great....
- “People may judge you and try to belittle your ambition. Keep company only with people who uplift you.”—Paige Hathaway
- #Life has many different chapters, don’t let one bad chapter end the book.
- #Smile, things are going to work out. You may not see it now, but you're being directed to a much greater happiness.
- “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.”– Errick McAdams
- “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons” – Jim Rohn
- “Eat your vegetables. Brush your teeth. Sweat once in a while. Get plenty of rest. Don’t smoke. Laugh more. There are certain tenets to health that are pretty commonsensical and that we all know we should practice routinely.” —David Perlmutter and Kristin Loberg, Grain Brain
- “Decide. Commit. Succeed.”– Justin Seedman
- “Eliminate the mindset of can’t — because you can do anything.”– Toni Horton
- Fall in love with caring for yourself. Body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness is like marriage you cant cheat On it and except it to work.
- “If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?”- Unknown
- “Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.” ― Elizabeth Berg
- “The hardest step to fitness is the first. Take it now!” — Heather Montgomery
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”- Buddha
- “All you need are a pair of tennis shoes and motivation to change the course of your life.” – Heidi Bond
- “Imagine the weight you are losing, if going to the person you hate.” – English Lion
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” –Robert Collier
- I don’t work hard because I hate my body. And I workout because I love it!
- Eat less
- “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient.” – Unknown
- I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t.
- Or the body you have craved for lifetime?
- The Road May Be Bumpy But Stay Committed To The Process
- I work out for me.
- #The will is like a muscle,the more you train it, The stronger it will be
- “Feelin’ peachy now that I’ve done an at-home workout.”
- “Stretching every day keeps the sore muscles away.”
- “Everything you can imagine about how you will look and feel when you lose weight is real.” – Felicity Luckey
- Need motivation to lose weight? Just eat in front of mirror naked.
- First Step to lose weight…..Get and Stay ACTIVE!
- “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.”– Michael Jordan
- Just keep doing.....
- Dear fat prepare to die! Sincerely, me.
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” ~ Joyce Meyer
- #3 months from now, You will thank yourself.
- “To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I workout for me.
- “Describe your workout in three emojis. Mine would be…”
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, and unstoppable. This year, I will be fierce.
- Someone busier than you is running right now.
- “My cat is trying to flex on me.”
- “What seems impossible today will one day be your warm-up.”—Unknown
- “If you take care of your body, it’ll take care of you. The benefit obviously is that I’m protecting my body from being harmed. I did my best to prepare and condition my body over time. If I didn’t do this, I’d look a mess because of the lifestyle I live. I mean, the moment you go off [your fitness and eating plan], you notice the difference. You move slower.”-Usher, singer/songwriter
- “Our past may explain why we’re suffering, but we must not use it as an excuse to stay in bondage.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.”– Nikki Rogers
- “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
- #stop focussing on being skinny. Focus on being healthy and the weight will take care of itself.
- “If you wait, all that happens is you get older.”– Larry McMurtry
- “To change your body you must first change your mind.”
- “Instead of indulging in ‘comfort food,’ indulge in comfort meditation, comfort journaling, comfort walking, comfort talking, comfort manicures, comfort reading, comfort yoga, comfort hugging.”– Karen Salmansohn
- “Marathon runners don’t worry about the conditions, they just run anyway!” – Author Unknown
- “Working out is never convenient. But neither is illness, diabetes and obesity!”
- The question isn’t can you, it’s will you!
- “Just doing a little yoga today. How about you?”
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE!”
Cool Weight Loss Instagram Bios
- To change your body you must first change your mind.
- Not how far you still have to go..
- Don’t wait until you have reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
- “If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”-Michael Jordan, former professional basketball player
- “Our eyes are meant to show us food when we are hungry, not to make us hungry when we see food.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
- Be Stronger Than Your Excuse
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
- #No matter what happens in your life, always face it with a smile.
- You will still lose 26 pounds by this time next year ..
- But you have to do it every day. That’s the hard part. But it does get easier.
- #Don't let the weekend ruin your progress. Fight hard to self control 💪.
- If you still look good at the end of your work out…you didn’t work hard enough!
- “Kinda wanna workout kinda wanna chill in my backyard.”
- “Whenever I check my weight, I always subtract 5 pounds. I don’t think a or brain should ever count against them.” – Unknown
- “Think of your workouts as important meetings you’ve scheduled with yourself. Bosses don’t cancel.” – Unknown
- “Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When it burns, is when you’re just getting started. That’s when you get stronger!”
- “Are you here to witness the fitness?”
- “Get started as if you are motivated. Pretend. And the motivation will come!”
- You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”—Jillian Michaels
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”– Steve Prefontaine
- “You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.”
- “There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” – Pat Riley
- “On the other side of your workout is the body and health you want!”
- “Whatever you’re meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.” – Doris Lessing
- “Someone busier than you is running right now.”
- “Be stronger than your excuses. Also, get a cute water bottle.”
- Eat SLEEP gym repeat..
- I will fight for it and I will not give up and I will reach my goal. And absolutely nothing wil stop me.
- Respect your body. Fuel your body. Challenge your body. And most of all, love your body.
- “If I don’t eat junk, I don’t gain weight.”– Paula Christensen
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”– Michael Jordan
- Workout are like life.The harder it is,the stronger you become.
- “If when you look in the mirror you don’t see the perfect version of yourself, you better see the hardest working version of yourself.”—Chris Bumstead
- I'm proud of my body.
- #Know your worth because people will try to give you less than you deserve.
- “Swipe for what actually happened during my home workout.”
- Your body, your rules. Do not let society fuck you up.
- “I found that people like rules, and I love to tell people what to do. It’s not rocket science when it comes to weight loss. It’s about eating a little less and moving a little bit more.”-Bob Harper, personal trainer
- Dear stomach, you are bored not hungry. So shut up.
- Excuses don’t burn calories.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right – Billie Jean King
- #The voice in your head that says you can't do this is a liar.
- “Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” ~Emilie Coue
- “Health is not about the weight you lose but the life you gain.”—Antonia Li
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.”– William Londen
- Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect to work.
- “I am a better person when I have less on my plate.”– Elizabeth Gilbert
- Embrace and love your body. It's the most amazing thing you will ever own.
- “Breathe in, breathe out.”
- #Focus on how far you have progressed
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.”-Venus Williams, professional tennis player
- “If you have 30 minutes for Facebook, you have hour for the gym!”
- “I don’t work hard because I hate my body. And I workout because I love it!”
- “First step to lose Weight. Get and stay active!” – Josheel Dole
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.”– Author Unknown
- “If no one thinks you can, then you have to!”
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” – Jim Wendler
- #eating well is a form of self respect.....
- “The best way to predict your health is to create it.”
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
- #"Excuses don't get results"
Unique Weight Loss Instagram Bios
- #A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realised its not giving to happen overnight.
- “Wisdom is doing now what you are going to be happy with later on.”– Joyce Meyer
- #But you have to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier.
- “Your body can do anything. It’s your mind that needs convincing” – Unknown
- You don’t need to….Eat less.You just need to eat right
- “Your body is not just yours. It is a gift and a responsibility.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Good habits are as addictive as bad habits. But far more rewarding.” – Karen Salmansohn
- The pain you feel today, will be The strength you feel tomorrow. Every day’s exercise gets a little easier.
- “The greatest wealth is health.”-Virgil
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live”—Jim Rohn
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
- A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it’s not going to happen overnight.
- Don't let your mind bully your body.
- “The gym is wherever you want it to be.”
- #I am not Losing weight .I am getting rid of it.i have no intention of finding it again"
- “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”
- “Do it for the sweaty selfie you can take afterwards.”
- “The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you.” – Author Unknown
- “Happiness is the highest form of health.” -Dalai Lama
- Attitude is a little thing that takes a big difference between weight loss success and weight loss failure.
- “The distance between who am I am and who I want to be is only separated by what I do!”
- “Don’t reward yourself with food. You are not a dog. – Unknown
- “Setbacks are not failures. There is no such thing as failing if you simply keep going.”—Kelsey Wells
- “It is health that is real wealth.”—Mahatma Gandhi
- “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be 3 tacos, 2 margaritas and an order of queso.” – Unknown
- #Need motivation to lose weight? Just eat in front of mirror naked.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday. – Author Unknown
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” -Hippocrates
- “If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.”– Toni Sorenson
- “Life is healthy, but lifestyle makes it unhealthy.” – Amit Kalantri
- #Losing weight is hard, being fat is hard. Pick your hard ....
- #A morning text does not always mean "Good morning" It has a silent loving message that says.. "I think of you when i wake up"
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.
- “Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.” ~Carrie Latet
- “Remember, you become what you think. Think discouraging thoughts, and you’ll get discouraged.” – Joyce Meyer
- “I always believed if you take care of your body it will take care of you.”– Ted Lindsay
- Don't remind them how far they come.
- “The groundwork of all happiness is health.”– Leigh Hunt
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- #Whatever your problem is,the answer is not in the fridge.
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
- “If you still look good at the end of your workout…you didn’t work hard enough!”
- Don’t reward yourself with food. You are not a dog.
- Admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own.
- #Dear stomach you are bored, Not hungry so shut up!
- “The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.” ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
- #Eat SLEEP gym repeat......
- “If you’re tired of starting over; stop giving up!”
- Smile, things are going to work out. You may not see it now, but you’re being directed to a much greater happiness.
- “I don’t work hard because I hate my body. I workout because I love it!”
- “Weight loss is not impossible. Weight loss is hard, but hard is not the same as impossible.” – Author Unknown
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
- “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.”-Will Smith, actor
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!
- “I highly recommend doing yoga with your dog.”
- My body is beautiful.
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.”– Jim Wendler
- “The question isn’t can you, it’s will you!”
- Even if you lose ½ a pound a week you will still lose 26 pounds by this time next year. Just keep going.
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- Whenever I check my weight, I always subtract 5 pounds. I don’t think a or brain should ever count against them.” – Unknown
- “The empowering thought is that busy hands cannot eat!” – Nancy Mure
Funny Weight Loss Instagram Bios
- Your decision..
- Eat for the body you want, not for the body you have.
- #The only bad workout is the one that you didn't do.
- If you have a bad thought about yourself, tell it to go to hell because that's exactly where it came from.
- #When you feel like quitting, Think about why you started.
- “Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going!”– Jillian Michaels
- “You can have your cake and lose weight, too!”– Anonymous
- #one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day..
- #Even if you lose ½ a week
- Food, like Your money, should be working for you.
- #Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
- #Don't let a stumble in the road be the end of journey.
- “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live”—Jim Rohn
- I don’t stop when I’m tired, and I stop when I’m DONE!
- “Should I post my workout from this morning on Reels? Let me know.”
- Get started as if you are motivated. Pretend. And the motivation will come!
- Slow and steady wins the race 😙😙
- “Workouts are like life. The harder it is, the STRONGER YOU BECOME!”
- If you still look good at the end of your workout…you didn’t work hard enough!
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Nikki Rogers
- “Breaking in my new workout outfit today.”
- “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~Edward Stanley
- If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all? – Joe Namath
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- “Don’t work out because you hate your body — work out because you love it.”– Author Unknown
- “We are what we repeatedly do; therefore excellence is not merely an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- #Workout are like life. The harder it is,the stronger you become.
- Food, Like Your Money, Should Be Working For You
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.”– Anonymous
- “Today, I’m proud of myself because I did that extra push-up.”
- “The pathway to freedom begins when we face the problem without making excuses for it.” – Joyce Meyer
- #The pain you feel Today,will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- “Every weight loss program, no matter how positively it’s packaged, whispers to you that you’re not right. You’re not good enough. You’re unacceptable and you need to be fixed.” ― Kim Brittingham
- “Triumph by putting a little soul into it!”– Nancy Mure
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- It’s Not A Diet, It’s A Lifestyle Change
- Your goals are as good as your actions. No action taken, no goals achieved – Derric Yuh Ndim
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.”– Julius Erving
- “It’s not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it’s refusing to fail.”-Peyton Manning, former professional football player
- Don’t do it to impress someone else. Do it to satisfy yourself.
- “Home workout check!”
- Actually, I can.
- I am not losing weight. And I am getting rid of it. And I have no intention of finding it again.
- “Taking life one workout at a time.”
- #Work out. Eat well. Be patient. Your body will reward you.
- “Don’t stop until you’re proud.”
- “My weight does not determine my worth.”– Kristin Oja
- Keep Them Comming 😄😄
- Only I Can Change My Life, No One Can Do It For Me
- #Success is the sum of small efforts, Repeated day in and day out.
- #Junk food you craved for an hour,
- “It is better to take small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.”– Proverb
- #If we wait until we we're ready, We'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
- #Don't give up
- “If you want to be a celebrated loser, be a weight loser.” – Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
- Stressed Spelled Backwards Is Desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
- “To lose weight permanently requires faith – faith there is a bigger life waiting for you beyond food and weight.” – Catherine L. Taylor
- “Welcome to my home gym.”
- “Eat responsibly. You don’t have to be a saint with your food, but you can’t eat like every day is thanksgiving either.” – Brad Pilon
- “Fitness is like marriage, you can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.” – Bonnie Pfiester
- #Be stronger 💪 Than your excuses 😉
- “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”― Mary Pickford
- #Only I can change My life, No one can do it for me.
- “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”—Jillian Michaels
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”– Wayne Gretzky
- Be The Best Version Of You
- “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “Getting my lifelong weight struggle under control has come from a process of treating myself as well as I treat others in every way.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” -Unknown
- #Keep pushing yourself to always become a better person.
- Be gentle. You've been at war with your body for so long. Peace takes time.
- “If you want to be skinny do what skinny people do.” – Brian Wansink
- “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.” —Michael Pollan, In Defense of Food
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.