If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best tutoring business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best tutoring business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Instagram Bios For Tutors
- The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.
- We are so grateful our child has a teacher who challenges their students to reach their potential and is willing to do what it takes to help them get there.
- The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.
- The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.
- Teachers don’t discriminate among their students. For a teacher, every student is full of potentials to succeed.
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
- Being a teacher is tiring; but extremely rewarding as well.
- Learning rocket science is easier than teaching a kid.
- The best teachers are the ones that change their minds. – Terry Heick
- Teachers are next to god. God gave us life and teachers give meanings to our lives.
- I would teach how science works as much as I would teach what science knows. – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
- It takes great effort to shape the little minds.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- To teach is to learn twice over.
- I wouldn’t have grown up as I am today without the help of my teachers.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- I am ready to learn. That’s why I became a teacher.
- I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. – Albert Einstein
- Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.
- Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.
- Your worst enemy is your best teacher. – Buddha
- Teacher incorporates the meanings in our lives.
- A good teacher never let go of the hands of the weakest students.
- Teachers believe they have a gift for giving; it drives them with the same irrepressible drive that drives others to create a work of art or a market or a building.
- Teachers can show you the right path and prepare you to walk there. #teachers
- As a teacher, I am fond of the naughtiest student in my class.
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. – Amos Bronson Alcott
- The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.
- When you study great teachers…you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.
- I am a teacher – I know what is best for my students. #iamateacher
- The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves. – Joseph Campbell
- Teaching is not a profession – it is a passion. #teachingisnotaprofession
- I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers
- What you see in me today is the reflection of my teachers’ efforts.
- Teachers teach because they care. Teaching young people is what they do best. It requires long hours, patience, and care.
- A good teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.
- If a child can t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.
- Teachers are born optimistic.
Cute Instagram Bios For Tutors
- Teachers don’t always teach. They make us think.
- Good teaching is 1/4 preparation and 3/4 theatre. – Gail Goldwin
- They may forget what you said but they will not forget how you made them feel.
- My tiny students believe I live in the school house!
- A Teacher presents the past, reveals the present, and creates the future
- Teaching is the highest form of understanding. – Aristotle
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think. – Socrates
- You can always tell whether or not a teacher is passionate about their job and their role in society. Thank you so much for being one of them.
- All students can learn and succeed, but not in the same way and not in the same day.
- You cannot teach a crab to walk straight. – Aristophenes
- A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops. – Henry Adams
- To know how to suggest is the art of teaching. – Henri-Frédéric Amiel
- Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
- Great teachers have high expectations for their students, but higher expectations for themselves.
- Teachers are proud of the students.
- To this end, the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher.
- The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the character.
- Teaching is my passion.
- I am a super-teacher!
- I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
- It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.
- A good teacher teaches how to think instead of what to think. #goodteacher
- Being a teacher is not easy or completely rewarding. It is a journey of life that few can cherish. #beingateacher
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.
- There is no failure. Only feedback.
- Teachers deserve breaks – their work is as tiring as parenting. #teachersdeserve
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
- I am not a teacher, but an awakener. – Robert Frost
- I’m so grateful for how much you love my child. It simultaneously breaks my heart and fills me with joy when my child runs into your classroom without so much as a hug goodbye.
- Teaching is not just imparting knowledge; it is about inspiration as well.
- Thank you for inspiring your students to do their very best, no matter what that looks like for them.
- I always wanted to be a teacher as my teachers were amazingly inspiring for me.#wantedtobeateacher
- Ask ‘How will they learn best? not ‘Can they learn? – Jaime Escalante (here s a quick bio on Escalante if you re not familiar with the movie based on his life, ‘Stand and Deliver )
- Teachers have the strongest weapon in their hands – its education!
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
- We can’t express our gratitude enough for this teacher who always remembers to celebrate the little victories, not just the big ones.
- Can you imagine life without teachers?
- Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.
- Teaching is all about caring – the education will be imparted automatically. #teaching
Cool Instagram Bios For Tutors
- The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.
- I am the best teacher as I AM a mother.
- A teacher can be compared to a candle – they burn to give you light.
- I teach life lessons to my students.
- Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.
- I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
- I love teaching.
- Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.
- All teachings are mere references. The true experience is living your own life. – Ming-Dao Deng
- Teachers provide strong wings to our dreams.
- To teach the kids you have to be super-fit! #teachthekids
- There is no good teacher or bad teacher. There are the fools who differentiate!
- I am a teacher born and bred, and I believe in the advocacy of teachers. It’s a calling. We want our students to feel impassioned and empowered.
- My students drew my picture – I thought it was a witch!
- The best way to teach is to ignite the flame of curiosity in the minds of the students.
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.
- In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else. – Lee Iacocca
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
- Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
- Every child needs a super-hero in life. The teacher is the best fit for the role.
- It is often easy to ride a rollercoaster than to teach the toddlers.
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.
- The road to freedom, here and everywhere, begins in the classroom.
- I touch the future. I teach.
- A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary. – Thomas Carruthers
- I am a teacher – yes you heard it right! #iamateacher
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind
- Education is not easy but it is easy to find a teacher who is willing to educate you with ease.
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ― William Arthur Ward
- The best teacher is the one who fights for the cares the most for the weakest student.
- When you fail, your teacher considers the failure to be his.
- The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to them their own.
- My teacher is my inspiration. #myteacher
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- Do not expect your students to respect you just because you are a teacher. Earn it for yourself.
- Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theatre.
- It is not important what the teacher teaches – it is important how the teacher teaches.
Unique Instagram Bios For Tutors
- I teach – I learn.
- A teacher never fails – the circumstance might turn wrong sometimes. #teacherneverfails
- You stand out as a teacher because you never default to relying on your position of authority to lead your students. Your students show you love and respect because you do the same for them. You are truly one of a kind.
- Teacher, you are the reason I excel in what I do. I wouldn’t be who I am today if weren’t for you.
- I cannot be a teacher without exposing who I am. – Paulo Freire
- Teachers teach someone something, in that order. – Samuel Natale
- We cannot succeed without the effort and inspiration from our teachers.
- Friend – philosopher – guide: None else but my teacher.
- A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime.
- Being a teacher for kids is not easy. It is harder than teaching the graduate students.
- Being a rookie teacher isn’t easy, and it’s even harder during a pandemic. Thank you for continuing to show up, you’re doing an amazing job.
- It is hard to be a good teacher. One needs to have unconditional motivation for educating all. #goodteacher
- Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.
- History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat
- Education is not the filling of a pot but the lighting of a fire. – W.B. Yeats
- I am proud to be a teacher as my place is next to the mother.
- In education, technology can be a life-changer, a game changer, for kids who are both in school and out of school.
- To stimulate life, leaving it then free to develop, to unfold, herein lies the first task of the teacher.
- Teacher can be the best-best friend!
- I am not a teacher, but an awakener.
- Teaching can be fun when you have the funny little kids around you. #teachingcanbefun
- The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.
- The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
- Teachers are true philosophers.
- I am the answer for all my students’ questions.
- No teacher is unsuccessful. It is just the bad-luck of students who fail to achieve their goals.
- Every student deserves a teacher to inspire him.
- A teacher is the greatest discoverer of hidden talents.
- A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard
- Don’t struggle to be a better teacher than everybody else. Simply be a better teacher than you ever thought you could be.
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.
- Great teachers don’t just teach; they inspire.
- A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom.
- Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach. – Aristotle
- A great teacher can teach Calculus with a paper clip and literature in an empty field. Technology is just another tool, not a destination. – Unknown
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition. – Jacques Barzun
- Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
- Teaching is not just a noble profession; it is the most challenging one as well. #teaching
- The teachers’ sacrifice should never go unnoticed.
- There aren’t enough words to express how grateful we are for the countless things you do for your students inside and outside the classroom.
Funny Instagram Bios For Tutors
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. Happy Teachers Day
- A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron. – Horace Mann
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids to work together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
- Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions. —Unknown
- It is essential to understand that battles are primarily won in the heart…(people) respond to leadership in a most remarkable way and once you have won (their) heart, (they) will follow you anywhere.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.
- It seems like every day my child would come home and share a funny story about you. It’s not every teacher who can make their students laugh day after day.
- Not only are you patient with your students, but you’re also always patient with me no matter how many e-mails I send in a day. Thank you for always supporting my kid (and me).
- Do you dream of being a teacher? Be prepared for the toughest profession.
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others. – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- You can’t stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don t tell you what to see.
- I am a professional and is determined in bringing positivity in my students’ lives.
- What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to a human soul.
- I teach the tiny kids – I have to know more than the greatest scholar of the world!
- It is not important what the teacher teaches. Important is how the teacher teaches.
- Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous.
- A teacher is not the one who lets you choose a path but he is the one who directs you in your path. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Teachers are similar to Superman.
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.
- Teachers are pledged to educate the world to make it the best place to live.
- Dear Teacher, Thanks for making us what we are today. Happy Teacher’s Day
- I am almost overwhelmed by the courage and dedication of teachers.
- A teacher creates all the other professionals.
- A teacher can be the best friend when you have the intention to accept.
- A teacher’s role is to show the right path.
- I don’t teach. I make them think.
- Maam! Will you be my girlfriend?…..the nursery kid asked me yesterday!
- Teachers are the breed of most confident human beings.
- Teaching is only demonstrating that it is possible. Learning is making it possible for yourself. – Paulo Coelho
- Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.
- I teach – I learn – I respect. #iteach
- It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
- When one teaches, two learn. – Robert Heinlein
- Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.
- My child wouldn’t be where they are if it weren’t for your creative teaching methods and determination to reach every student.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.