Looking to write a new Tutors & Educators blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Tutors & Educators blog post topics to write about
- Tutors & Educators blogging ideas
- Other Tutors & Educators content ideas
- Real-world examples of Tutors & Educators blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Tutors & Educators blog ideas.
Tutors & Educators Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Tutors & Educators blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Classroom Management
- Experiential Learning
- Education podcasts
- Emotional Intelligence
- Extracurricular Activities
- Outdoor Education Curriculum
- Learning Environment
- Classroom Storage Ideas
- School Trips
- Classroom Decor
- Homework ideas
- Classroom newsletter ideas
- Yearbook ideas
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Tutors & Educators Blog Post Ideas
- How to Start a Teacher Blog And Make Money
- How to Make an Online Teacher Profile
- How to Start a Tutoring Business
- How to get your students ready for back to school
- How to help students stay organized
- How to help students think critically
- How to record student data
- How to use Google classroom
- How to use technology in the classroom
- How to support students with special education needs
- How to write student reference
- How to support stressed-out student
- How to maintain a positive mindset in the classroom
- How to integrate iPads in the classroom
- How to use social media for learning
- How to keep students safe while on the internet
- How to help the students deal with bullying
- How to identify, understand and teach gifted children
- How to build relationships with students
- How to keep your passion for teaching alive
- How To Get Online ESL Students
- How To Ace Your First Online Tutorial
- How to Manage Tutoring Expectations
- How To Thrive During The Exam Rush
- How to deal with difficult parents
- How to create a positive classroom community
- How to keep motivated as a tutor
- How to apply for a grant
- How to Set Adequate Fees for Online Teaching Jobs
- How to Advertise to Be a Tutor
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Tutors & Educators Content Ideas
- 10 Best education blogs to follow
- 8 best Technology Camps For Kids In 2021
- 5 Best Websites For Children with Disabilities 2021
- 11 Best Social-Emotional Learning Workbooks for Kids
- 3 Best Speech Apps For Children In 2021
- Top 5 Game-Based Learning Websites
- 10 Best Note-Taking Apps for Students
- 7 ways children can learn during the COVID-19
- 10 tips for parents to help their children learn online
- 25 Virtual Classroom Games and Activities
- 20 interactive teaching activities
- 10 FUN ZOOM GAMES for Kids
- 7 Best Online English Tutoring Services of 2021
- 9 podcast every student should listen to
- Top 5 Best Videos for Teaching World Languages
- 10 Golden Rules for Being a Good Tutor
- 12 Teaching skills for Effective Student Learning
- 21 Study Tips for Online Classes Success
- 7 Ideas for Engaging Homework Online
- 6 Virtual Classroom Ideas For More Engaging Sessions
- 11 Online Team-Building Games and Activities for Kids
- Best Virtual Classroom Software in 2021
- 11 Reasons Every Educator Should Start Blogging
- 12 Ways to Use Social Media for Education
- 10 Ways To Introduce Your Students To Blogging
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Tutors & Educators Blog Post Topic Ideas
- A step-by-step guide to becoming an online tutor
- The Ultimate Guide to Teaching Online
- The Ultimate Guide To Managing Student Behavior
- Parents' Ultimate Guide to Google Classroom
- How to Build Relationships Virtually: The Ultimate Guide
- The Ultimate Guide To Managing Student Behavior
- The Ultimate Guide for students on How to Manage Stress
- How to Deal with Difficult Students: The Ultimate Guide
- Top 5 Tools for Student Self-Management - Ultimate Guide
- Classroom-Management Tips for Novice Teachers
- List of Top Tips for Managing Time Effectively
- Ultimate Guide for Schools Using Apple
- Benefits of Online Tutoring
- How can parents and students deal with exam stress
- Important Factors to Consider When Looking for a Tutor
- Simple Organization Life Hacks For Students
- How to Help Your Child Develop Strong Leadership Skills
- Talking To Kids About Bullying Awareness and Prevention
- Top Resources to Help Your Kids Learn Microsoft Office
- Guide to Online Tutoring Websites
- Guide to students self-learning
- How to teach kids to avoid social-media stress
- Guide to personalized tutor service
- Organization life hacks for students
- Preparing for back to school - tips for students
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.