Looking to write a new best sleep-related blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Best sleep-related blog post topics to write about
- Best sleep-related blogging ideas
- Other best sleep-related content ideas
- Real-world examples of best sleep-related blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right best sleep-related blog ideas.
Best Sleep-Related Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular best sleep-related blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Best sleep routines
- Best sleep-aid products
- Best sleeping patterns for good health
- Sleeping problems
- Sleeping habits
- Therapies to cure sleep deprivation
- Music to help fall asleep
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Best Sleep-Related Blog Post Ideas
- How to avoid sleep apnea
- How to sleep soundly for 8 hours straight
- How to keep your body healthy even without complete sleep
- How to sleep quickly while traveling
- How to sleep without snoring
- How to sleep without having night sweats
- How to find the best pillow for sleeping
- How to use sleeping pills properly
- How to make sleeping a habit
- How to build a good bed for sleeping
- How to avoid sleepwalking
- How to avoid insomnia How to avoid eye bags
- How to sleep comfortably alone
- How to have a quick nap at work
- How to avoid getting nightmares
- How to avoid sleeping pills overdosage
- How to stop anxiety attacks before sleeping
- How to fall asleep quickly
- How to use sounds for better sleep
- How to sleep while sitting
- How to avoid falling asleep while driving
- How to avoid sleeping disorders
- The complete guide to sleeping
- How to earn money while sleeping
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Best Sleep-Related Content Ideas
- What are the factors that affect sleep
- Different products that can boost sleep
- Best drinks for better sleep
- Illnesses that you can get because of sleep deprivation
- Foods that can boost sleep
- Bodily functions of sleep
- Different benefits of complete sleep
- The benefits of quick napping
- Fruits that promotes good sleep
- Vegetables that ensures a sound sleep
- Ways that you can do to avoid sleep problems
- Vices that results in sleep deprivation
- Best countries where you can sleep soundly
- Different ways to have good dreams
- Best pillows for good sleep
- Best ways to avoid back pain while sleeping
- Usual causes of neck pain during sleep
- Ways to avoid cold sweat during sleeping
- Benefits of a good mattress for a good sleep
- Exercises that you can do to promote good sleep
- Bad habits that you should stop to avoid insomnia
- Foods that cause insomnia
- Habits that cause snoring at night
- Common sleep problems in teenagers
- Reasons why you should consult a sleep doctor
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Best Sleep-Related Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Why sleeping is important
- How much sleep do you need per day
- Why too much alcohol is not good for sleeping
- Anxiety and sleeping
- What is the recommended dosage of sleeping pills
- Does drinking tea improve sleep
- Sleeping and blood pressure
- Relevance of proper diet to sleep
- The different sleeping positions for good health
- Why sleeping in the afternoon is great
- What is a quick nap
- How massage can support good sleep
- Why a complete sleep is great for the skin
- Why sleeping pills is not advisable to use
- Sleeping pills vs healthy diet
- What is the best time to sleep
- What is a sleep therapist
- What is insomnia
- What is sleepwalking
- Why do people produce sounds while sleeping
- Efficiency in work and sleeping
- Common sleeping problems of working-class people
- Why nightmares could be deadly
- Problems that you can encounter because of lack of sleep
- Why a good pillow is essential for good sleep
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.