If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best religious blogger Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best religious blogger bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Religious Instagram Bio Ideas
- Live your life like you want, love your family like there is no tomorrow, and thank God for everyday for allowing you to start it all over again.
- God is the God of second chance. He will never give up on you.
- Share Jesus Daily
- No matter who is President, So Jesus is King! 🧡
- Mostly sometimes all it takes is just ‘ONE PRAYER’ to change everything.
- He was a wise man who originated the idea of God. – Euripides
- Do small things with great love.
- Let the giving of thanks be your sacrifice to God.
- We are Christians serving the church worldwide.
- Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
- Let’s chant for greater cause – Global peace and happiness.
- Most of us wait until we’re in trouble, and then we pray like the dickens. Wonder what would happen if, some morning, we’d wake up and say, “Anything I can do for You today, Lord?” – Burton Hillis
- Remember the good times, be strong during the difficult times, love Always, smile often and thank God for every moment!
- Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. – Winston Churchill
- Look back and thank God. Look forward and trust God. He closes doors no man can open and he opens doors no man can close.
- Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell
- My Savior, He can move the mountains.
- Life is short. Pray hard.
- Amemos uns aos outros como Deus nos amou. 🙏❤
- Determination is the first step of the ladder of success.
- Toward by love, you have been released through faith. And that is not your individual doing; it means the privilege of God.
- God is not a cosmic bellboy for whom we can press a button to get things. – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
- Thank you, come again.
- Everyone who believes in God at all believes that he knows what you and I are going to do tomorrow. – C. S. Lewis
- My story will fascinate you, so be advised to bless me by following me via the button.
- Poetry With God✞/YOU’RE LOVED
- Wanna know my story to the god? Press that follow button.
- 30 Days of Bible Lettering
- “…Ask, using my title, and your pleasure receives, and you will become abundant joy.”
- The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
- Username ✧ lifestyle + bible
- In this signature of the father, Jesus, and the holy spirit.
- Life is intended for having good friends plus great adventurers.
- Throwing kindness around like confetti.
- Jesus is my homeboy.
- When you trust God and make God the most important thing in your life, God will work for you.
- Every morning I wake up and thank God.
- In Christ alone, my hope is found.
- Daily Bible Verse
- You Are So Loved ♡ Let’s be BFFs👯♀️
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. – Jesus Christ
- When the world is against you, look at the sky. God is with you.
- God will never reject you. Whether you accept Him is your decision. – Charles Stanley
- The privilege He offers you is greater than the price you have to pay. – Helen Roosevere
- If God is your partner, make your plans BIG! – D.L. Moody
- If God shuts one door, he opens another. – Irish Proverb
- We should light self knowledge not just lamps.
- 🐭 Disney 🎥 Movie & ✍️Drawing
- GOD✝️ 🔱 The only easy day was yesterday 🌀
- 🙏 Christian Quotes – ❤ Relationship not Religion 🧚♀️
- I’m at God’s house.
- Imperfect but preferred by God, settled by Jesus, being led furthermore taught by one Holy Spirit.
- Meryem is clothed in strength and dignity.
- Flight enthusiast ✈️ also school rocker 🎸
Cute Religious Instagram Bio Ideas
- It is very normal to love beautiful things, but very beautiful to love normal things.
- Nothing can make us spiritual, we have to grow from inside, our soul is the best teacher.
- Thank you Father, I came out of darkness and lovingly you’ve taken care of me, I was born again thanks to your help, and my desire is for everyone to peace in their lives.
- Don’t worry. God is always on time. Trust him.
- She Reads Truth
- Sejam bem vindos!
- I will thank God for the day and the moment I have.
- 0% Perfect, 100% Forgiven.
- Thank You for giving me the humility to seek advice and wisdom from older brothers.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- The tenth of them is cited here so far.
- Life does not have to be perfect and balanced to be beautiful and great.
- In honor of Jesus, “All forms are pleasant.” ✝️
- Prayer should be gratitude not asking for something.
- SONS OF PROMISES
- Follow Jesus To Greatness
- Daily verses and encouragement from God’s word📖
- All that God requires of us is an opportunity to show what He can do. – A.B. Simpson
- There are three stages in the work of God: impossible, difficult, done. – James Hudson Taylor
- God, thanks for giving me wisdom and bliss, I know that without you I couldn’t do anything. Thank you God for all the good that has happened in my life.
- Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts, and no one to thank. — Christina Rossetti
- Maybe we were born and thrived for such a time like this that we stayed upon.
- Faith and hope are the inspiration to move forward into life.
- Life has many choices, eternity has two.
- When you are spiritually uplifted, you can face the difficulties of life smilingly.
- Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. – Robert H. Schuller
- If we thanked God for the good things, there wouldn’t be time to weep over the bad.
- Meditate to listen God.
- If we take our problem as challenge then nothing can remove our smile.
- No God No Peace.. Know God Know Peace
- A true Christian, demons, and anything else. Follow me, time to know the truth!
- I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. – George Washington Carver
- I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.
- It’s impossible to stop believing in you if you’ve saved me from a moment of depression, an you came into my life when I most needed it, thanks to you I’m a different person full of love and goals. Thank you God.
- For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God. – Saint Teresa of Avila
- ✝️ Believer – 💜 Colour lover
- Daily blessing from God’s living Word
- I want to know all Gods thoughts; all the rest are just details. – Albert Einstein
- Exploring how God’s Word challenges us to live 100% according to His will so that we can come to a life of victory!
- Through the clouds of midnight, this bright promise shone, I will never leave thee, never leave thee alone.
- I believe in “The Big Bang Theory” – God said it and BANG, it happened.
- I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God. – Abraham Lincoln
- We should think of the church as an orchestra in which the different churches play on different instruments while a Divine Conductor calls the tune. – William R. Inge
- God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. – William Shakespeare
- God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
- My job is to take care of the possible, and trust God with the impossible.
- So love came down and rescued me.
- The world will never starve for want of wonders. – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- I’m just a nobody telling everybody about somebody that can change anybody!
- Faith | Relationship | Fashion | Travel
- The Word of God in every post!
- Only the Lord can turn that mess into a message for all.
- Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.
- Love thyself to love God.
Cool Religious Instagram Bio Ideas
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you’?
- DM or email me for inquiries
- Follow god [adjective] account
- The universe is centered on neither the earth nor the sun. It is centered on God. – Alfred Noyes
- A life without God is hardly a life at all.
- The best is yet to come.
- Trust Jesus daily by giving Him the wheel and He will lead you in the direction of an eternal and great life.
- A nobody trying to tell everyone regarding Somebody who can protect anybody.
- God bless you, God bless our society, and God bless our country.
- My novel isn’t over yet. So watch me going through.
- Life revolves around hope.
- You know what, I’m probably one of the most blessed people there’s ever been, and I thank God for it. – Smokey Robinson
- Active Christianity
- Daily Bible Readings
- Jesus over everything 💛
- Holiness is doing God’s will with a smile. – Mother Teresa
- We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God. – St. Francis De Sales
- This angel has flown away to church.
- Instagram for believers
- Fighter, God first ALWAYS.
- To let go is the sign of a strong people.
- God wants to have a relationship with you. Follow Him.
- The more we depend on God the more dependable we find He is. – Cliff Richard
- The worship most acceptable to God comes from a thankful and cheerful heart. – Plutarch
- I’ll never stop thanking you for making me a better person. I promise to be loyal in every aspect. Thank you dear God for the happiness I now have in my life and for the people who are with me.
- Young man, young man, your arm’s too short to box with God. – James Weldon Johnson
- God is the tangential point between zero and infinity. – Alfred Jarry
- If you want the truth about Jesus, Hashtag something first 🌞
- Keep calm and trust God.
- so be known by the way you love, so tags are #JesusisKing #JesusisGod
- If you know God is with us, who can stand against us?
- God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. – Billy Graham
- Burn your ego into ashes.
- Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just. – Thomas Jefferson
- No pain can affect a spiritually uplifted person.
- The Verses Of Happiness 🙏
- God is Love – to post-biblical truth another day⛪
- Got Jesus? Because its Hell without Him!
- Married so please respect me, or you can say I am single please follow humanity 💙
- Christian related Memes
- If you have none around you to help that means God has full trust on you… Trust yourself.
- House Of God Is A Complete Gospel House
- She’s a Dreamer. A Doer. A Thinker. She sees a possibility everywhere.
- ADEVĂRUL SCRIPTURII 📖
- God, i cat’t say it in words…can you please just listen through my heart.
- Thank you for the good times, The days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, And for feelings I’ll always treasure.
- Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God. – Lawrence Welk
- Without the Way there is no going; without the Truth there is no knowing; without the Life there is no living. – Thomas A Kempis
- Don’t be sad when we suffer because through suffering we clear our road towards heaven.
- We can’t help all of you, but all of you can help us.
- A woman after God’s own heart.
- Life is God’s novel. Let him write it. – Isaac Bashevis Singer
- Prayer in the good time works as fixed deposit.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. – St. Augustine
- God cares bro
- The name of my father is Jesus.
Unique Religious Instagram Bio Ideas
- Sometimes life says “No,” but I would say “Yes.”
- A girl with a small bit of java and a whole and a lot of Jesus.
- I trust God with my life. After all he gave it to me.
- What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. – Oprah Winfrey
- God is bigger than people think. – Jimmy Dean
- I give God all the glory. And try to move on. Come home and hug my wife and my children. And thank God for every day that I have with my family. – Jayson Williams
- Fearfully and wonderfully made.
- For external beauty we put on things, for real beauty we have to shed all things.
- Faith in god
- Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.
- For the reason that your love is better than life, my lips will praise you all along.
- Thank you God for pouring your blessings every moment.
- I just thank God for all of the blessings.
- God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
- Life in Church,💐 & the Gospel Truth.
- 🎥 RTL Nieuws/Weer – 📸 My Colourful Photography
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?’ – William Arthur Ward
- Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway. – Mary C. Crowley
- If you trust God to give you wings, you will fly.
- Watch along to observe history in the making
- 💚 ❤️ Soul Love Light Peace Authentic
- The most important thing in life is happiness & cannot be bought.
- Trust in good and he will never leave you.
- I embrace the person I’ve grown with because I’ve struggled to become her.
- Warning: In case of rapture, this computer will be unattended.
- Heaven is Wonderland, and my house is beneath it.
- B-basic, I-instructions, B-before, L-leaving, E-earth
- When we put our problems in God’s hands, he put hit peace in our hearts.
- Church, it does a soul good.
- God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. – Martin Luther
- I and my social media accounts all serve the Lord.
- God alone cannot change our destiny, we have to act accordingly.
- Christian today news
- I’m on my journey to god. Join me by following alongside for the blessing.
- Women in the Word of God every day.
- Lord thank you…I just gotta say thank you..you’ve been kind, you let me see a brand new day. Thank you for bringing me through. Thank you for saving me.
- We remain such creeping Christians because we look at ourselves instead of Christ. – George McDonald
- God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and faith, but it’s worth the wait.
- Meditation is the simple tool to know God.
- Be an organ donor, give your heart to God.
- If God can work through me, he can work through anyone. – Francis of Assisi
- Verses are to start your day the true way
- ⚖️Libra. Photography / I plant seeds ❤️
- God knows the secret plan of the things he will do for the world, using my hand. – Toyohiko Kagawa
- So turn on post notifications ↗️ 👉🏻 any prayer request, let me know pls ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Follow us on Facebook 🙏🏼
- If you don’t thank GOD for every smile, then you have no right to complain about every tear.
- God is in the hearts of all, and they that seek shall surely find Him when they need Him most. – Louisa May Alcott
- 🧡 Glorify God, not marriage
- Dear God thank you for the happiness you give my spirit and for protecting me from the dangers there are in life, hallelujah God.
- Jesus saves me ⇊Weekly Topic: Is God Good?
- Dear God, if you hadn’t sent your son Jesus Christ to earth, this world would be much worse and without hope of being saved. Thank you for the sacrifice of your son.
- The state of your heart dictates whether you harbor a grudge or give grace, seek self-pity or seek Christ, drink human misery or taste God’s mercy. – Max Lucado
- The solution to everything is Jesus
- 𝑫𝒂𝒄𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂, 𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒍-𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒆 𝑫𝒖𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒛𝒆𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒕𝒂, 𝒕𝒊-𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂.
- Little seeds of love can make a big garden.
Funny Religious Instagram Bio Ideas
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. – Martin Luther
- Take care of your words and the words will take care of you. – Amit Ray
- God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Dear God, please hold my hand and guide my feet, guard my mouth and protect my mind. Thank you always watching over me.
- 💙💜 The second career … Then mentioning leisure time.🎀
- Our God is at home with the rolling spheres, and at home with broken hearts. – M. P. Ferguson
- Is your place a small place? Tend it with care; He set you there. Is your place a large place? Guard it with care! He set you there. Whate’er your place, it is not yours alone, but his Who set you there. – John Oxenham
- You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God.
- Temple, Church, Mosque, Gurudwara are the different addresses of the same resident.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given
- Take care of your character, your reputation will be automatically taken care of.
- If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don’t like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself. – St Augustine
- Be kind, it’s good for us.
- Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, so the woman who fears the Lord is praised.
- Just a girl…with a sword
- It’s not what God can do for you but what you can do for God.
- It is doubtful whether God can bless a man greatly until He has hurt him deeply. – A.W. Tozer
- To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement. – Raphael Simon
- We won’t change the message, and the message will change us all✝️
- CH_ _CH.. What’s missing? U R.
- ✝️ Christian
- I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.
- Jesus follows us on Instagram
- ✝️ Travel around the world and publish the gospel to them.🌷
- What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear. What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. – Joseph Scriven
- Behold the beauty of the day, The shout of color to glad color, rocks and trees, and sun and seas, and wind and sky: All these are God’s expression, art work of His hand, which men must love ere they can understand. – Richard Hovey
- God made. Jesus Saved. Texas* Raised.
- I want to make a difference
- Beauty is God’s handwriting. – Charles Kingsley
- Jesus is a father, and I am the son
- ☆☆Daily Scripture from the Word to help grow in the faith☆☆
- Achievements are accomplished through difficulties.
- Follow Jesus and God Through me and Greatness
- God doesn’t create a lock without its key, God doesn’t give you problems without its solutions! Trust him.
- Divine treat includes holy talks and holy minds.
- Not seeing air doesn’t keep me from breathing. Not seeing Jesus doesn’t keep me from believing.
- Be brave in the hunt for what sets your mind on fire.
- Man says…show me and i’ll trust you. God says…trust me and I’ll show you.
- First, I have to thank God for giving me the gift that he did as well as a second chance for a better life. – Oksana Baiul
- Profile by the name of Christian Church
- God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed. – Max Lucado
- Sometimes God’s blessings are not in what he gives; but in what he takes away. He knows best. Trust Him.
- God’s plans are always better than our dreams.
- 🙏 Join us to grow closer to Him!
- 📍L.A. w/ ♥︎ Caleb & 🍯🐻
- God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. – Edwin Louis Cole
- All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. – Chuck Palahniuk
- Dear Heavenly Father, I’m thankful for life and all the good things I have, thanks for guiding my life towards salvation.
- Jesus loves you!
- God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world. – Paul Dirac
- Daily Bible Verses
- Trust God & Believe in good things to come.
- Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of god.
- Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of man. – Hugh Black
- To get the pleasure of dawn we have to pass through the dark night.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
In order to be successful, you need to be visible online. If you're not, then your competitors might be stealing customers from you.
Semrush lets you quickly create content that ranks, and compete with the biggest brands in your niche.
Try Semrush Free Today ➜