If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best life coaching business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best life coaching business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Life Coaches Instagram Bios
- There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.
- The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating them in your own image, but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.
- The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
- I found out that if you are going to win games, you had better be ready to adapt.
- You know, you do need mentors, but in the end, you really just need to believe in yourself.
- A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.
- A coach should never be afraid to ask questions of anyone he could learn from.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- I can help you fight against the odds that you face in your life. #fightagainsttheodds
- We help people in carving out their ideal career path.
- Working with all aspects of life is not always easy – life coach does this difficult tasks.
- I can help you make plans, address problems.
- The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
- Everyone has the fire, but the champions know when to ignite the spark.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.
- A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.
- Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
- The absolute bottom line in coaching is organization and preparing for practice.
- We’re here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.
Cute Life Coaches Instagram Bios
- Some of us take a more general, allencompassing approach.
- I guide my clients to greater success through practical ways.
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
- A mentor empowers a person to see a possible future, and believe it can be obtained.
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch, but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.
- I’ve never felt my job was to win basketball games – rather, that the essence of my job as a coach was to do everything I could to give my players the background necessary to succeed in life.
- The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. It’s got to be a vision you articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion. You can’t blow an uncertain trumpet.
- Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.
- Opportunities don’t knock, they whisper. So shut up and listen.
- Too often, people get stuck in a state of over-thinking, the result is that they never reach a decision.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Good coaching may be defined as the development of character, personality and habits of players, plus the teaching of fundamentals and team play
- I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.
- Leadership is influence.
- If the plan doesn’t work change the plan, not the goal.
- Make sure that team members know they are working with you, not for you.
- Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.
- There are no failures – just experiences and your reactions to them.
- No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it.
- You be as good as it can be, a team has to buy into what you as the coach are doing. They have to feel you’re a part of them and they’re a part of you.
- I’d say handling people is the most important thing you can do as a coach. I’ve found every time I’ve gotten into trouble with a player, it’s because I wasn’t talking to him enough.
- It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
- My responsibility is leadership, and the minute I get negative, that is going to have an influence on my team.
- Selecting the right person for the right job is the largest part of coaching.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
- A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- The best coaches never tell their athletes that they are wrong. They rather focus on creating awareness.
Cool Life Coaches Instagram Bios
- When you lose hope in your life and want to have a new beginning – it is better to find a life coach. #bettertofindalifecoach
- You can consider a life coach as the way to bridge the gap between your current circumstances and the life you’d like to lead.
- We target the unique skills and gifts of our clients. #uniqueskillsandgifts
- Some of the radical suggestions given by me will help you reach your goals more quickly.
- I am determined to help you take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger. #setbiggergoals
- Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach.
- Want to reduce the gap between your life’s reality and dreams – there is room for life coaching.
- When you need help to mend your life – don’t hesitate to seek the help of a life coach.
- You can get stronger relationships with friends and family by talking to us.
- We cannot treat medical conditions like therapists do.
- We offer a new insight into challenges for our clients.
- Life coaching will help you get a more intimate relationship with yourself.
- We do need formal qualifications or academic training.
- We are determined to help you achieve your goals. #achieveyourgoals
- While working with a life coach may help you to deal with certain unresolved issues.
- I’m helpful in providing the support and motivation essential for maintaining momentum.
- I can improve your wellbeing.
- I don’t discriminate between your goal and my goal!
- I know your strength – I understand your weakness – I know how to make your life happy.
- I help people in improving their relationships. #helppeopleinimproving
- Need to work through barriers that may interfere with finding a partner? I am here to help.
- Life coaching will help you get more optimism.
- Mental health and quality of life – that is what I can provide.
- I can help you achieve the goals in life.
- One of the main benefits of working with us is the ability to gain a fresh, informed perspective on problems that you face.
- I am here to guide you through your life. #guideyouthroughyourlife
- I have different approach for different clients’ life troubles.
Unique Life Coaches Instagram Bios
- The basic coaching for peaceful and happy life is life coaching itself.
- We can help you clarify your goals; identify the obstacles holding you back.
- Coaching for life….a real thrilling profession.
- In recent years, we have acquired a considerable presence in the mainstream.
- I am the best professional to make your life complete and meaningful.
- You cannot achieve goals without putting efforts – my job is to tell you where to put your efforts.
- We aren’t a miracle worker (well, we are, sometimes) but a coach does have a large tool kit to help the Big Idea become a Reality.
- I can help you work toward achieving your goals, but it is important to remember that these things take time.
- People usually confuse us with therapists but we are different from them.
- I am successful in my profession – I know how to make your life successful.
- Many people also look to us for help in identifying their passion.
- Life coaching provides people the best personal development.
- I guide your life – you guide me through your life.
- Positive effects – this is what I guarantee.
- Do you really need a change in life? You need to find a life coach!
- Life coaching will help you get improved self confidence.
- I will help you to find the perfect solution for your troubled life.
- I look straight into your focal point.
- We come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle.
- We are not psychiatrists – we help you to boost your mind.
- Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, creative people, all reach their goals with the help of a life coach.
- I’m not to be considered as a substitute for a mental health professional.
- Life coaching will help you set stronger boundaries. #setstrongerboundaries
- Life coaching includes improvements in personal insight and improves selfreflection. #improvementsinpersonalinsight
- Sometimes, in order to be more successful in business, I need to be more trustworthy individual. #trustworthyindividual
- We push people to show their enhanced creativity.
Funny Life Coaches Instagram Bios
- I am not afraid of telling your faults – I am here to mend your life and not to provide with false praises.
- We do not treat mood disorders, anxiety disorders, addiction. #anxietydisorders
- A good coach passes on information quickly. They do not hold back information that affects my job.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Coaching is people management – getting people to do what you want them to do and like doing it.
- Coaches have to watch for what they don’t want to see and listen to what they don’t want to hear.
- All coaching is, is taking a player where he can’t take himself.
- Can’t think bigger for your life – you surely need a life coach to set your standards high. #setyourstandardshigh
- Want a happy and satisfied life – go for life coaching!
- Life coaching does not provide mental health treatment. #mentalhealthtreatment
- Consulting us can offer people with better work/life balance.
- Show me a successful individual and I’ll show you someone who had real positive influences in his or her life.
- Almost everything worthwhile carries with it some sort of risk, whether it’s starting a new business, whether it’s leaving home, whether it’s getting married, or whether it’s flying into space.
- A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.
- When I was a young coach I used to say, “Treat everybody alike.” That’s bull. Treat everybody fairly.
- Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
- We are here to help you in making your life beautiful and meaningful.
- I motivate my clients – I set goals for their lives.
- Life coaching will help you get a more directed and forward momentum towards life.
- What people get out of the process may have a lot to do with the type of relationship they have with their coach.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.