Get 5 free tips from successful founders every week, directly in your inbox.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 232 Instagram caption ideas for your Life Coaching Business. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute Life Coaching Instagram Captions
- “Mix with positive-minded people as a means to tap into your unexploited potential.”
- “It is true to say that the secret of a winning formula is the ability to accept that there is a vast area of unexploited potential beyond what you currently perceive to be your maximum.”
- “If you are able to focus unswervingly on your goals, then all that you desire will become yours.”
- “The first step is the most important. It is the most crucial and the most effective as it will initiate the direction you have chosen.”
- “If you remain static and wait for success to come to you it will certainly not happen.”
- When you’re clear about your purpose and your priorities, you can painlessly discard whatever does not support these, whether it’s clutter in your cabinets or commitments on your calendar.
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.
- When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “why me” say, “try me”.
- The inward journey is about finding your own fullness, something that no one else can take away.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Within ourselves we all have the gifts and talents we need to fulfill the purpose we’ve been blessed with.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- “There are three types of people in this world. Firstly, there are people who make things happen. Then there are people who watch things happen. Lastly, there are people who ask, what happened? Which do you want to be?”
- “Too often, people get stuck in a state of over-thinking, the result is that they never reach a decision.”
- “It is one thing to know what should be done, it is another to do it.”
- “Just identify the very first physical action you need to take, and do it.”
- “Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.”
- “It is never about who is right or wrong, it is about what is best.”
- “You have to create your self-belief by going to your core to find the probable reasons for the negativity in you, and then demolish them.”
- “Success is simply never giving in to failure - either in mind or body.”
- “Taking personal accountability is a beautiful thing because it gives us complete control of our destinies.”
- “Nothing could be any worse than having to turn to your friends, your colleagues and your loved ones and say –‘I gave up too soon’.”
- “The thrust of continuous action is the firewood which fuels motivation.”
- “The crowning fortune of a man is to be born to some pursuit which finds him employment and happiness, whether it be to make baskets, or broadswords, or canals, or statues, or songs.”
- “If you want to continue to be the best in the world, then you have to train and compete like you are second best in the world.”
- “Share your aspirations only with those who will support you, not those who will respond with doubt or lack of interest.”
- “The only test is what you see when you look in a mirror.”
- If the plan doesn’t work change the plan, not the goal.
- Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
- We need to forget what we think we are, so that we can really become what we are.
- Demand more from yourself than anyone else could ever expect.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
- Perfectionism is a lost cause. Focus your energy on being the best you can be.
- The first and most important step toward success…is the feeling that we can succeed.
- Overthinking – the art of creating problems that weren’t even there.
- The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
- You don’t have to be great to get started but you have to get started to be great.
- “I can’t do it” never yet accomplished anything;
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
- The first and most important person you must believe in is yourself.
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- Too often, people get stuck in a state of over-thinking, the result is that they never reach a decision.
- You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no results.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- The secret of achievement is to hold a picture of a successful outcome in the mind.
- Changing mass consciousness is an individual responsibility.
- What would you be like if you were the only person in the world? If you want to be truly happy you must be that person.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchhill
- True happiness comes to those who dare to live out their passion, no matter what anyone else tells them
- Leave your comfort zone! You'll make wonderful things happen when you get to know your discomfort zone.
- Take every chance you get in life because some things only happen once.
- If you live in fear of the future because of what happened in your past, you'll end up losing what you have in the present.
- If you worry about yesterday's failures, then today's successes will be few.
- I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Short Life Coaching Instagram Captions
- Live your passion!
- Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
- You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
- “What you feed your mind, will lead your life.”
- “It is action that creates motivation.”
- “The sprint is like life ... blink and you miss it.”
- “If not you, who?”
- “Act like a champion, and then become one.”
- “If not now, when?”
- Success is not a goal. It’s a choice.
- “Life's short. Live passionately.”
- “See it, feel it, trust it!”
- “Compete like you cannot fail.”
- “I will try” has performed wonders.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Life’s failures are stepping stones to success.
- Greatness isn’t found in your comfort zone.
- Life’s short. Live passionately.
- It is action that creates motivation.
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
- Even while they teach, men learn.
- The unexamined life is not worth living.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- You won't find this year's birds in last year's nests.
- Post your goal somewhere you will see it every day.
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- Remind yourself of why you are working towards your dreams.
- Dare to dream.
- Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
- Dare to dream big.
- The best way out is always through.
- Growth and comfort do not coexist.
- Fear regret more than failure.
- Identification...is a form of escape from the self.
- A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
- We acquire the strength we have overcome.
- No pressure, no diamonds.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
- The future depends on what we do in the present.
- We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
- Power will accomplish much, but perseverance more.
- Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
- Until we extend the circle of our compassion to all living.
- Things usually turn out better than you think.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Conflict is the beginning of consciousness.
- If you can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it.
- Focus on the benefits, not the difficulties, of attaining your goal.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES.
- It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
Cool Life Coaching Instagram Captions
- There is no failure, unless we fail to begin, or we fail to continue.
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
- What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.
- Flops are a part of lifes menu and i've never been a girl to miss out on any of the courses. - Rosalind Russell
- Sooner or later those who win are those who think they can. - Richard Bach
- Set your goals high and don't stop till you get there. - Bo Jackson
- I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas, I'm frightened by old ones. - John Cage
- Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. - Marilyn vos Savant
- Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
- The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the one's you did... Explore, Dream, Discover. - Mark Twain
- Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Perseverance removes all obstacles and opens every avenue to power and accomplishment.
- There are no failures – just your experiences and your reactions to them.
- What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.
- It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do.
- When you love something, perseverance isn’t even a thing you consider, it’s second nature.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it’s a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
- There are no failures – just experiences and your reactions to them.
- Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.
- In a growth mindset, challenges are exciting rather than threatening. So rather than thinking, oh, I’m going to reveal my weaknesses, you say, wow, here’s a chance to grow.
- Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people.
- In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people… they no longer can lead solely based on positional power.
- I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
- When you encourage others, you in the process are being encouraged because you’re making a commitment to that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.
- Habits are like financial capital – forming one today is an investment that will automatically give out returns for years to come.
- Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god.
- Nobody wants to show you the hours and hours of becoming. They’d rather show you the highlight of what they’ve become.
- Opportunities don’t knock, they whisper. So shut up and listen.
- The test of success is not what you do when you’re on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons from failure.
- Good leadership isn’t about advancing yourself. It’s about advancing your team.
- Know how to listen and you will profit even from those who talk badly.
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
- He who is not a good servant will not be a good master.
- Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- A great nation is like a great man: When he makes a mistake, he realizes it. Having realized it, he admits it. Having admitted it, he corrects it. He considers those who point out his faults, as his most benevolent teachers. He thinks of his enemy as the shadow that he himself casts.
- The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.
- We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failures are not the opposite of success – it’s part of success.
- Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
- Coaching is unlocking people’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is more often helping them to learn rather than teaching them.
- To build a strong team, you must see someone else’s strength as a complement to your weakness, and not a threat to your position or authority.
- A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.
- Let me fall if I must fall. The one I become will catch me.
- Being ourselves means sometimes having to find the courage to stand alone, totally alone.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch, but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.
- I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.
- Extraordinary people are ordinary people making extraordinary decisions.
- The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.
- Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer.
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
- You can’t stop negative thoughts from coming in, but you can make sure they leave as quickly as they enter.
Funny Life Coaching Instagram Captions
- Incremental change is better than ambitious failure… success feeds on itself.
- Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize.
- If you’re not in the arena getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in or open to your feedback.
- I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
- Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
- Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.
- I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. - Robert H. Schuller
- The world is more malleable than you think and its waiting for you hammer it into shape. - Bono
- It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.
- Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from “I can’t do this” to “I must do this”.
- Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.
- Don’t aim at success – the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue…as the unintended side-effect of one’s personal dedication to a course greater than oneself.
- I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why i succeed. - Michael Jordan
- Some succeed because they are destined. Some succeed because they are determined.
- Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.
- The people who succeed the most are the people who have failed the most, because they are the people who have tried the most.
- Refuse to attach a negative meaning to the word ‘no’. View it as feedback. ‘No’ tells you to change your approach, create more value or try again later.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.
- The greatest thing about man is his ability to transcend himself, his ancestry and his environment and to become what he dreams of being.
- This can’t get any simpler. Greatness will follow only if we start our journey towards greatness.
- Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
- Our attitude defines us. It sets the tone for our journey towards success!
- "I can't do it" never yet accomplished anything; "I will try" has performed wonders.
- Nothing is so powerful as an idea whose time has come.
- Inner freedom is not guided by our efforts; it comes from seeing what is true.
- The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
- Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.
- The very things we wish to avoid, neglect and flee from turn out to be the 'prima materia' from which all real growth comes.
- Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.
- Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.
- If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.
- That which you persist in doing becomes easier to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed, but that your ability to do it has increased!
- The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Even if you are on the right track, You’ll get run over if you just sit there.
- Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.
- No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
- We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love we’re not extending in the present.
- The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
- Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.
- It's exhilarating to be alive in a time of awakening consciousness; it can also be confusing, disorienting, and painful.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it…Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
- You never achieve real success unless you like what you are doing.
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost more than 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life... and that is why I succeed.
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
How To Start A Life Coaching Business
If you're starting a life coaching business, or looking to grow, this free 25 page guide is for you. Join our free weekly newsletter and get it right now.