If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best law firm Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best law firm bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Instagram Bios For Lawyers & Attorneys
- I busted a mirror and got 7 years of bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me 5.
- Whatever the human law may be, neither an individual nor a nation can commit the least act of injustice against the obscurest individual without having to pay the penalty for it.
- You’re a good friend, and you’ve been an incredible help with my troubles. Thank you, attorney.
- “I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.” —Stephen Wright
- Pain is temporary; passing the bar is forever
- “Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished.” —Jeremy Bentham
- We are all honorable men here, we do not have to give each other assurances as if we were lawyers.
- He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
- If you are passionate enough, push hard enough, want it enough, success is already yours.
- In England, justice is open to all—like the Ritz Hotel.
- The wise know that foolish legislation is a rope of sand, which perishes in the twisting.
- “A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth.” —Patrick Murray
- Thank you for the effort you put into my case. You did me a big service. You will always be welcome in my home.
- Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four-hour days. – Zig Ziglar
- You cannot live without the lawyers, and certainly you cannot die without them.
- A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers.
- Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy. – Jimmy Spithill
- You must keep your mind on the objective, not on the obstacle. – William Randolph Hearst
- If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers.
- The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. – Mark Caine
- I feel like I wanna cut class today.” “Why, is it Law?
- When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
- If you’re not a risk-taker, you should get the hell out of business. – Ray Kroc
- I don’t think you can make a lawyer honest by an act of the legislature. You’ve got to work on his conscience. And his lack of conscience is what makes him a lawyer.
- Lawyers can steal more money with a briefcase than a thousand men with guns and masks.
- All you need is love and a good attorney
- Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.
- We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day who don’t know anything and can’t read.
- “I don't think you can make a lawyer honest by an act of the legislature. You've got to work on his conscience. And his lack of conscience is what makes him a lawyer.” —Will Rogers
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- "If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers.” —Charles Dickens
- The minute you read something that you can’t understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer.
- A jury too often has at least one member more ready to hang the panel than to hang the traitor.
Cute Instagram Bios For Lawyers & Attorneys
- I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.
- In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls.
- Stressed, depressed, but well dressed
- Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” —Proverb
- “The minute you read something that you can't understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer.” —Will Rogers
- The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing and the next best thing is the wrong thing–the worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theodore Roosevelt
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game's winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- “In England, justice is open to all—like the Ritz Hotel.” —Sir James Mathew
- Curse on all laws, but those that love has made.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a lawyer.
- Certainly one of the highest duties of the citizen is a scrupulous obedience to the laws of the nation. But it is not the highest duty.
- “To me, a lawyer is basically the person that knows the rules of the country. We're all throwing the dice, playing the game, moving our pieces around the board, but if there is a problem the lawyer is the only person who has read the inside of the top of the box.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- Thank you for the effort you put into my case. You did me a big service. You will always be welcome in my home."
- I busted a mirror and got seven years of bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
- The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- The first days are the hardest days…
- A jury consists of 12 persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
- In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
- “The good lawyer is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency, and qualifies all his qualifications, but who throws himself on your part so heartily, that he can get you out of a scrape.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I say, break the law.
- Thank you, attorney, for being an exceptional lawyer. This issue wouldn’t be fixed without your excellent skills.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
- I would be loath to speak ill of any person who I do not know deserves it, but I am afraid he is an attorney.
- Law students are trained in the case method, and to the lawyer, everything in life looks like a case.
- A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.
- Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom. – Jim Rohn
- “In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls.” —Lenny Bruce
- “A lawyer without history or literature is a mechanic, a mere working mason; if he possesses some knowledge of these, he may venture to call himself an architect.” —Sir Walter Scott
Cool Instagram Bios For Lawyers & Attorneys
- People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves, they have the first secret of success. – Norman Vincent Peale
- If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
- A woman is like a teabag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
- “Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.” —Japanese Proverb
- If you have to support yourself, you might as well do it in a way that is interesting.
- You are remembered for the rules you break.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- A good lawyer is a bad neighbor.
- All rise!
- “You are remembered for the rules you break.”—Douglas MacArthur
- A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a “brief.
- It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as a respect for right.
- You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over. – Richard Branson
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team. – Jason Fried
- Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass. ― Napoleon Hill
- You win some and you lose some, but you get paid for all of them.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. – Ray Goforth
- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. – Tony Robbins
- The good lawyer is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency, and qualifies all his qualifications, but who throws himself on your part so heartily, that he can get you out of a scrape.
- The judge is found guilty when a criminal is acquitted.
- “A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a "brief." —Franz Kafka
- A lawyer without history or literature is a mechanic, a mere working mason; if he possesses some knowledge of these, he may venture to call himself an architect.
- A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
- Whenever you wish to do anything against the law, Cicely, always consult a good solicitor first.
- Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely. – Jim Rohn
- Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot. – Jim Rohn
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- “Law students are trained in the case method, and to the lawyer, everything in life looks like a case.” —Edward Packard, Jr.
- “You’re a good friend, and you've been an incredible help with my troubles. Thank you, attorney.”
- A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth.
- Lawyers know life practically. A bookish man should always have them to converse with.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try. – Beverly Sills
- My client may deserve serious punishment, but first, prove that’s the case. And remember at all times that he’s a human being, which means he must be treated with minimum standards of decency because doing so redeems not only him but you.
Unique Instagram Bios For Lawyers & Attorneys
- “A lawyer without books would be like a workman without tools.” —Thomas Jefferson
- Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. – John D. Rockefeller
- “You cannot live without the lawyers, and certainly you cannot die without them.” —Joseph H. Choate
- If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
- The only people who benefit from lawsuits are lawyers. I think we made a couple of them rich.
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. John Maxwell
- Control your destiny or someone else will.
- It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour.
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. – Jim Rohn
- The lawyer’s truth is not Truth, but consistency or consistent expediency.
- What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. – Napoleon Hill
- Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living; profits make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
- To succeed in the other trades, capacity must be shown; in the law, concealment of it will do.
- “Don't misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer.” —Benjamin Franklin
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
- The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the [person] of every calling, is diligence.
- Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something. – Franklin Roosevelt
- “I feel like I wanna cut class today.” “Why, is it Law?” —Fehl Dungo
- “The lawyer's truth is not Truth, but consistency or a consistent expediency.” —Henry David Thoreau
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical. – Howard Schultz
- The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge. ― Napoleon Hill
- A lawyer without books would be like a workman without tools.
- Be sure to put your feet in the right place, and then stand firm.
- In America, an acquittal doesn’t mean you’re innocent, it means you beat the rap. My clients lose even when they win.
- To me, a lawyer is basically the person that knows the rules of the country. We’re all throwing the dice, playing the game, moving our pieces around the board, but if there is a problem the lawyer is the only person who has read the inside of the top of the box.
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
- A lawyer without books would be like a workman without tools.”
- The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. – Chinese proverb
- Your work is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, give yourself to it.
- Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap deeper resources and draw the best out of life. – Harvey Mackay
- Thank you for representing me. My situation would be much worse without your research, diligence, and hard work.
Funny Instagram Bios For Lawyers & Attorneys
- “Lawyers are just like physicians: what one says, the other contradicts.” —Sholom Aleichem
- Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high. – Jim Rohn
- ’But’ is a fence over which few leap.
- “Thank you, attorney, for being an exceptional lawyer. This issue wouldn’t be fixed without your excellent skills.”
- When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken.
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese proverb
- Lawyers spend a great deal of their time shoveling smoke.
- “A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.” —Mario Puzo
- You just hold your head high and keep those fists down. No matter what anybody says to you, don’t you let ’em get your goat. Try fighting’ with your head for a change.
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly. – Jim Rohn
- Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished
- The pursuit of excellence is less profitable than the pursuit of bigness, but it can be more satisfying. – David Ogilvy
- "I don't like lawyers, nannie." "No one likes lawyers, little boy." —J. P. Donleavy
- A goal is a dream with a deadline. ― Napoleon Hill
- Do not wait: the time will never be 'just right. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along. ― Napoleon Hill
- “In America, an acquittal doesn't mean you're innocent, it means you beat the rap. My clients lose even when they win.” —F. Lee Bailey
- “The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.” —Jeremy Bentham
- When I’m sometimes asked when will there be enough women on the Supreme Court and I say, ‘When there are 9,’ people are shocked. But there’d been 9 men, and nobody’s ever raised a question about that.
- Lawyers are men who will swear black is white if they are paid for it.
- Part of being a good lawyer is knowing when to keep your mouth shut. But those aren’t the types of people who go to law school.
- “When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.” —Cicero
- Don’t misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer.
- When you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength. – Jack Ma
- “You win some and you lose some, but you get paid for all of them.” —Anonymous
- “The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.” —William Shakespeare King Henry VI Part 2.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be. – Reid Hoffman
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying. – Jeff Bezos
- Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy are the noise before defeat. – Sun Tzu
- See you later, litigator
- “A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers.” —H. L. Mencken
- If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know and start charging for it. – Kim Garst
- The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.
- "Thank you for representing me. My situation would be much worse without your research, diligence, and hard work."
- It’s more effective to do something valuable than to hope a logo or name will say it for you. – Jason Cohen
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.