6 Ecommerce Reselling Business Success Stories 
An eCommerce reseller purchases services or goods for resale rather than consumption. Becoming an eCommerce reseller is a great way to launch an online business without worrying about production costs.
To start an eCommerce reseller business, you do not need a website immediately! You can focus on a social media-based reseller business and create a website later as your business grows.
Here are some real life success stories of starting a ecommerce reselling business:
1. Dropout SRL ($1.68M/year)
Kola Tytler (from Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy) started Dropout SRL over 4 years ago.
In the second part of the year, we will increase our focus in providing our vast traffic (over 500 thousand unique visitors have landed to dropoutmilano.com between December 2021 and February 2022) with dropout branded products to suit the taste of streetwear wearers.
2. BitsForDigits ($72K/year)
Laurits Just & Jan-Philipp Peters (from Berlin, Germany) started BitsForDigits over 1 year ago.
Hey guys! We are Laurits Just and Jan-Philipp Peters, the founders of BitsForDigits, an acquisition marketplace for internet startups and online businesses with $100K+ annual revenue. Our platform makes it anonymous and free for owners to exit their business fully or partially.
So far, we have completely bootstrapped the venture and currently make $6,000 / month with steady growth in the number of new signups. Our biggest initial driver of growth was our launch on Product Hunt, adding more than 300 users to our platform which we could later monetize.
Learn more about starting an ecommerce reselling business:
Where to start?
-> How much does it cost to start an ecommerce reselling business?
-> Pros and cons of an ecommerce reselling business
-> Examples of established ecommerce reselling business
-> Marketing ideas for an ecommerce reselling business
4. Second Time Sellers ($204K/year)
There’s profit out there, you just have to learn how to find it. On this week’s show, I’m joined by a pair of Side Hustle Show listeners who’ve been learning that skill and have translated it into tens of thousands of dollars in sales over the last 16 months. Jack and Joan Ferrell of SecondTimeSel…
Jack Ferrell and Joan Ferrell (from DeBary, FL, USA) started Second Time Sellers about 2 years ago.
- Jack and Joan Ferrell are the founders of Second Time Sellers.
- They buy used items at yard sales, flea markets, and online auctions, then sell them for up to ten times what they originally paid.
- A brand-new inversion table was their very first acquisition. It cost them $50 to purchase, and they sold it for $450.
- They have taken off immediately and set a target of making $250,000 in the upcoming 12 months.
- Presently, they have an eBay store specializing in professional car care supplies and electrical and tools.
Read the full article on https://www.sidehustlenation.com/ ➜
5. Empyre Off-Road ($1.2M/year)
Greg Shuey (from Lehi, UT, USA) started Empyre Off-Road over 5 years ago.
My name is Greg Shuey and I am the founder of Empyre Off-Road. Empyre Off-Road is an online e-commerce business that sells aftermarket parts for Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runner vehicles.
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
Collect and analyze feedback with Delighted, the self-serve experience management platform of choice for thousands of the world’s top brands.
Choose from 8 ready-made survey templates including: Net Promoter Score, Product Market Fit, Smileys, Thumbs Up/Down, 5 Stars, and more.
And 5 survey delivery methods: email, web, link, kiosk, and iOS.
Sign up now and start collecting feedback for free.
- Shortform guides are essentially superpowered book summaries.
- Get all the book’s key ideas clearly and simply explained, plus smart commentary and analysis.
- It’s like having your smartest friend dissect a book for you.
Get your free trial + $42 off the annual sub today