If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best book store Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best book store bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Instagram Bios For Book Store
- I enjoy long, romantic walks through the library
- This weekend is gonna be lit-erary
- I believe in the magic of books
- Books are the lives we don’t have time to live
- Stay in and read? What a novel idea
- Wine not read a book this summer?
- No thanks, I’d rather be reading
- DTF – Down to read fiction
- So many books, so little time
- Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read
- Let’s taco ’bout books
- Hold on – just one more page
- If you were a book, I’d never put you down
- Books make me a bit shelfish
- Reading – What a novel idea
- When I think about books, I touch my shelf
- In the end, we’ll all become stories
- If a book is well written, I always find it too short
- Book at it again!
- I tried to form a gang once, but it turned into a book club
- There’s no better smell than the spine of an old book
- I’ve got a confession: I’m kind of a bookaholic
- I love reading good books in cozy little nooks
- Can’t this weekend – I’m all booked up
- My bookshelf has more stories than the Empire State Building
- Sleep is good… but books are better
- Books are food for the brain
- Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be
- Bookmarks are for quitters
- So many books, but not enough shelf space
- Reading gives us somewhere to go when we have to stay where we are
- My summer reading shelfie
- Wear the old coat, and buy a new book
- Books have allowed me to travel way more than my passport
- Happiness is a juicy read
- My workout is reading in bed until my arms fall off
- Some like to believe it’s the book that chooses the person
- I may have a book addiction, but at least I’m shelf-aware
- I like big books and I cannot lie
- Here’s booking at you, kid
- "The Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Can Not Read"
- "Any Book That Helps a Child Form a Habit of Reading, to Make Reading One of His Deep and Continuing Needs, Is Good for Him"
- "A Home Without Books Is a Body Without Soul"
- "Books Are Mirrors; You Only See in Them What You Already Have Inside You"
- "My Workout Is Reading in Bed Until My Arms Fall Off"
- "Reading Shaped My Dreams, and More Reading Helped Me Make My Dreams Come True"
- "Books. Cats. Life Is Good"
- "A Little Reading Is All the Therapy a Person Needs Sometimes"
- "There Is No Friend as Loyal as a Book"
- "Books Are a Uniquely Portable Magic"
- "You Can Find Magic Wherever You Look. Sit Back and Relax, All You Need Is a Book"
- "If a Book Is Well Written, I Always Find It Too Short"
- "You Cannot Open a Book Without Learning Something"
- "You Don't Have to Burn Books to Destroy a Culture. Just Get People to Stop Reading Them"
Cute Instagram Bios For Book Store
- "If You Only Read the Books Everyone Else Is Reading, You Can Only Think What Everyone Else Is Thinking"
- "There Is No Frigate Like a Book to Take Us Lands Away"
- "I Think It's the Books That You Read When You're Young That Stay With You Forever"
- "It Simply Isn't an Adventure Worth Telling If There Aren't Any Dragons"
- "Chase [Knowledge] Through the Pages of a Book"
- "We Lose Ourselves in Books; We Find Ourselves There, Too"
- "Reading Is Dreaming With Open Eyes"
- You Can Find Magic Wherever You Look. Sit Back and Relax, All You Need Is a Book
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- If you love books enough, books will love you back.
- Reading is a private pursuit; one that takes place behind closed doors.
- In the end, we’ll all become stories.
- Sometimes you just need to lay on the couch and read for a couple of years.
- I do not want to just read books; I want to climb inside them and live there.
- That major sleep disorder you have called “Reading”
- The most comfortable place for a tired mind is in the lap of a book.
- That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.
- If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it.
- I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
- Books are uniquely portable magic.
- We lose ourselves in books. We find ourselves there, too.
- Sleep is good… And books are better.
- I’m not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter.
- Can’t get out of bed…Send help…Or books! Yeah, just send BOOKS
- Be careful about reading health books. Some fine day you’ll die of a misprint.
- There are but twenty-six letters in the English alphabet, yet I must have read a quadrillion words.
- Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home.
- I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. – George RR Martin, AGameOfThrones
- There is no friend as loyal as a book. – Ernest Hemingway
- I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books. – Jorge Luis Borges
- I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book. – JK Rowling
- Books and doors are the same things. You open them, and you go through into another world. – Jeanette Winterson
- Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other? – David Baldacci, The Camel Club
- If you love books enough, books will love you back. -Jo Walton, Among Others
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one. -George R.R. Martin
- There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island. – Walt Disney
- I am an open book, and I’m fine being me: I’m not a perfect person – Tove Lo
- If anyone needs me, I’ll be reading. Please don’t need me.
- The greatest gift is a passion for reading.
- Reading will help you to discover your sacred-self
- Just imagine what you are losing just because you are not reading!
- A Little Reading Is All the Therapy a Person Needs Sometimes
- When you’re halfway through a book and come to a plot twist at 1am… I don’t need sleep! I need answers!
- I was the kid who got in trouble for reading past her bedtime and for reading when the teacher was talking.
- If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.
- I read books because I love them, not because I think I should read them.
- Reading refreshes as well as renews the mind.
- Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.
Cool Instagram Bios For Book Store
- Keep reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures anyone can have.
- Reading Is Dreaming With Open Eye
- Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
- A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
- A house without books is like a room without windows.
- Wear the old coat and buy the new book.
- Self-learner; reading.
- Chase [Knowledge] Through the Pages of a Book
- Reading is refreshing rest for the mind.
- Just in case things get boring, I’m bringing a book.
- Wherever I am, if I’ve got a book with me, I have a place
- Books are lighthouses erected in the great sea of time.
- A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
- For one thing, I know every book of mine by its scent.
- I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.
- I can go and be happy
- There always comes a moment when I’d rather be reading a book.
- A book is a gift you can open again and again
- There is no substitute for books in the life of a child.
- What a blessing it is to love books.
- We live for books.
- Let’s get lost in the world made of books, coffee and rainy days.
- I believe in the magic of books.
- I enjoy long, romantic walks through the bookstore…
- I love bookstores. I love the energy in a bookstore and the smell of the paper.
- Librarians are like better, nicer versions of Google.
- Books + Food.
- Life is a book
- Today a reader, Tomorrow a leader
- Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.
- Librarians are basically superheroes with unlimited knowledge and computer-like powers.
- Bookstores always remind me that there are good things in this world.
- Literature is a luxury; fiction is a necessity
- Words are the only things that last for ever.
- Some like to believe it’s the book that chooses the person.
- A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic. -Carl Sagan
- All good books have one thing in common – they are truer than if they had really happened. -Ernest Hemingway
- A man may as well expect to grow stronger by always eating, as wiser by always reading.
- A good book has no ending. -R.D. Cumming
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience. This is the ideal life. -Mark Twain
- Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled ‘This could change your life.’ –Helen Exley
- Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other?
- Books open your mind, broaden your mind, and strengthen you as nothing else can. -William Feather
- Never judge a book by its movie. –J.W. Eagan
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. –George Martin
- Books are so special and rare and yours that advertising your affection feels like a betrayal. –John Green
- I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
- I often carry things to read so that I will not have to look at people. –Charles Bukowski
- Maybe this is why we read, and why in moments of darkness we return to books: to find words for what we already know.
- Rereading, we find a new book. –Mason Cooley
- There is no friend as loyal as a book. -Ernest Hemingway
- If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking. –Haruki Murakami
- A book is a device to ignite the imagination. -Alan Bennett
- I know some who are constantly drunk on books as other men are drunk on whiskey.
- You can have my gun, but you’ll take my book when you pry my cold, dead fingers off of the binding. -Stephen King
- I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of books than a king who did not love reading.
- You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child. –Dr. Seuss
- The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it. –James Bryce
- Tis the good reader that makes the good book. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A book is a gift you can open again and again.
- In my garden I spend my days; in my library I spend my nights.
Unique Instagram Bios For Book Store
- A man will turn over half a library to make one book. –Samuel Johnson
- Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind.
- She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. -Cicero
- There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island. -Walt Disney
- So many books, so little time. -Frank Zappa
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. –C.S. Lewis
- I Think It’s the Books That You Read When You’re Young That Stay With You Forever.
- Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all. -Henry David Thoreau
- Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.
- Caption In A Book
- Books are the training weights of the mind. -Epictetus
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. –Jane Austen
- An hour spent reading is one stolen from paradise.
- A book worth reading is worth buying. -John Ruskin
- A good book is the purest essence of a human soul. –Thomas Carlyle
- He that loves reading has everything within his reach.
- You are today who you’ll be in five years except for the people you meet and the books you read. –Charlie Tremendous Jones
- The book you don’t read won’t help. –Jim Rohn
- Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren’t very new after all. -Abraham Lincoln
- Books support us in our solitude and keep us from being a burden to ourselves. –Jeremy Collier
- I cannot live without books. –Thomas Jefferson
- What you don’t know would make a great book. –Sydney Smith
- To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting. –Edmund Burke
- Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back. –John Green
- Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.
- Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them. -Daniel Handler
- Drink deeply from good books. -John Wooden
- No two persons ever read the same book. –Edmund Wilson
- We expect a great man to be a good reader.
- The covers of this book are too far apart. –Ambrose Bierce
- Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well.
- Be awesome! Be a book nut! –Dr. Seuss
- There Is No Friend as Loyal as a Book.
- A real book is not one that we read, but one that reads us. -W.H. Auden
- Books Are Mirrors; You Only See in Them What You Already Have Inside You.
- A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return. –Salman Rushdie
- Books were safer than other people anyway.
- There Is No Frigate Like a Book to Take Us Lands Away.
- You Cannot Open a Book Without Learning Something.
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.
- Good books don’t give up all their secrets at once. –Stephen King
- If you love books enough, books will love you back. –Jo Walton
- Books are magical keys to open up worlds and change perspectives.
- The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library. -Albert Einstein
Funny Instagram Bios For Book Store
- A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. –Chinese Proverb
- Books and doors are the same thing. You open them, and you go through into another world.
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. –Paul Sweeney
- A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it. –Edward Morgan
- Books are mirrors. You only see in them what you already have inside of you. -Carlos Zafon
- A book should serve as the ax for the frozen sea within us. -Franz Kafka
- Except a living man, there is nothing more wonderful than a book!
- A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read
- Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. –P.J. O’Rourke
- Classic – a book which people praise and don’t read. –Mark Twain
- Books are a uniquely portable magic. –Stephen King
- If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The most technologically efficient machine that man has ever invented is the book. –Northrop Frye
- Wherever I am, if I’ve got a book with me, I have a place I can go and be happy.
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
- My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read. –Abraham Lincoln
- My Workout Is Reading in Bed Until My Arms Fall Off.
- Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
- Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren’t very new after all.
- If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.
- The library is inhabited by spirits that come out of the pages at night.
- Books always make a room better.
- Reading is an exercise in empathy; an exercise in walking in someone else’s shoes for a while.
- Books have immortalized great minds. Books have kept ancients secrets alive. A world which least value books, least value the real essence of wisdom and least know how to preserve what is precious!
- Cultivate above all things a taste for reading.
- If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
- What you don’t know would make a great book.
- Books are mirrors: You only see in them what you already have inside you.
- To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
- One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.
- Sleep is good, he said, and books are better.
- A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it.
- That major sleep disorder you have called “Reading”.
- A word after a word after a word is power.
- I am happy to have all the books I need to read.
- Just the knowledge that a good book is awaiting one at the end of a long day makes that day happier.
- Books are a uniquely portable magic.
- The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
- Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.
- Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.
- ‘Classic’ – a book which people praise and don’t read.
- There is no friend as a loyal book.
- Reading is dreaming with open eyes.
- The journey of a life time starts with the turning of a page.
- Talent alone cannot make a writer. There must be a man behind the book.
- A good book is the purest essence of a human soul.
- Book sharing of life and experiences with other people.This is lifetime notes for all generations.
- Keep Reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have.
- I love books. I like that the moment you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story that’s way more interesting than your will ever be.
- I love the smell of book ink in the morning.
- I often carry things to read so that I will not have to look at people.
- We read in bed because reading is halfway between life and dreaming, our own consciousness in someone else’s mind.
- Books are the training weights of the mind.
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.
- Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled ‘This could change your life.
- Let’s be reasonable and add an eighth day to the week that is devoted exclusively to reading.
- Reading a book is a silent conversation between two friends.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience. This is the ideal life.
- A half-read book is a half-finished love affair.
- If a book is well-written, I always find it too short.
- Reading will help you to discover your sacred-self.
- A good book has no ending.
- Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
- Books are so special and rare and yours that advertising your affection feels like a betrayal.
- There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
- It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
- Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself.
- Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
- If you would tell me the heart of a man, tell me not what he reads, but what he rereads.
- A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read.
- A first book has some of the sweetness of a first love.
- A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counselor, a multitude of counselors.
- The covers of this book are too far apart.
- Books were my pass to personal freedom.
- I can feel infinitely alive curled up on the sofa reading a book.
- Books are the depositary of everything that is most honourable to man.
- Some books leave us free and some books make us free.
- Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.
- I cannot live without books.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.