If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best yoga instructor Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best yoga instructor bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Instagram Bios for Yoga Teachers
- Life is balanced. Find your centre in yoga.
- Hello, I’m a Yoga Instructor and I teach gentle, introspective hot yoga for thoughtful spiritual seekers.
- Find your balance with a Yoga class and a cold glass of lemonade.
- Creating space for others to discover the power of their true selves.
- “Yoga first then all of the things.”
- Peace begins the moment you choose not to allow others’ interpretation of life to distract you from your own.
- Life is a journey. Your yoga practice will take you down many roads and through many landscapes on this journey. Some of these landscapes will make you laugh, some will make you cry, and all of them will offer you new perspectives on the world.
- I’m here to live into my greatness, and to share that with you. Let’s unite in the practice of more love for ourselves and each other. We all deserve it. 💜😍
- Solid Ground. Balanced Body. Free Mind.
- I believe that yoga is for anyone and everyone to enjoy and benefit from. Everyone I work with at the studio, including myself, chooses an authentic yoga practice that best suits their personal goals.
- It’s not about the destination, it’s the journey. Let Yoga be your guide towards finding your inner calm, building strength and improving health.
- I’m a yoga teacher and a gentle soul. My goal is to help all people find their bend. I teach gentle yoga classes designed to heal body, mind and spirit.
- When pain held me back, yoga became my path to freedom. With practice and wisdom, I found what I was missing.
- Yoga gives us the time and space to reflect on our relationship with ourselves, explore ideas about the world around us, and to allow for playful spontaneity.
- I’m an Author, Yogi, Life Enthusiast. ❤️🙏
- “Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists.”
- If you follow my classes, you’ll know that when I’m not teaching, I am practising. 🔥🌿
- We don’t stop when we get to the top, we stop when we’re done.
- “Humility is the twin of greatness. It requires a deep respect for oneself, but its motivation winds through generosity rather than vanity.”
- I teach Yoga, a dynamic practise that blends synchronous movement with the breath to build strength and flexibility. In my classes, you’ll find a supportive space to explore your mind and body, deepen your practice, and have fun.
- I’m a yogi who believes that your body is capable of what you believe it can! #yogaeverydamnday
- Yoga can be so much than just a workout. It’s a practice, and it’s our deepest intention to move you physically and mentally.
- It’s not easy to find a yoga instructor that can get you into the best shape of your life.
- Real yoga is all about connection—to your breath, to your body, and to the people around you.
- Come to my class and breathe like you mean it.
- I strive to get back to that childlike sense of play and wonder in yoga, and to share it with everyone that I touch.
- When I’m not teaching yoga, you can find me on my mat exploring the ins and outs of my mind and body.
- “Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.”
- Living my truths through yoga & meditation is my way of making peace with what is. I am self-taught and relish in learning new forms of practice. My goal is to spread peace across the world beginning with me. 💕
- I’m a yoga teacher, writer, and communicator. #yoga
- Living and teaching yoga … all day, every day!
- My goal is to help you build a strong, flexible body that carries you through life with joy and grace.
- “One of the fundamental principles of yoga: a small action done repeatedly can make an enormous difference.”
- I believe that we all have endless potential and that yoga goes beyond the physical. it helps to heal, balance and grow our lives in every moment. #yoga #yogaeveryday
- I believe in the healing power of yoga. I love it for giving my body freedom, but I think that the lifestyle is really what makes it last.
- #yoga is for everyone. Everybody has a different way of moving, so be mindful, compassionate and creative as you.
- “Yoga allows you to find an inner peace that is not ruffled and riled by the endless stresses and struggles of life.”
- My mission is simple: to help as many people as I can enjoy the wonderful benefits of yoga, and to make it fun and accessible for everyone.
- “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.”
- If the soul could speak, what would it say? I spend my days fueling my soul. I am a yoga teacher, a runner, a traveller, a student of life. I believe in healing through movement and laughter.
Cute Instagram Bios for Yoga Teachers
- Let’s be honest, you’re never fully dressed without a smile. 😍 every day is a good day when you live in harmony with your own being and surround yourself with awareness, love and light.
- Hello! I’m a yoga teacher who loves to travel. Go me!
- I’m a yoga instructor and a new mama. I love travelling, cooking for my family, and living in the present moment.
- I am passionate about promoting the benefits of meditation and mindfulness to beginners.
- I am a Yoga instructor and my mission is to bring peace and healing through yoga and meditation to those who want it most: young people and teens.
- Coming from a family where her mother was a classical dancer and her father was a bodybuilder, taking an active interest in all aspects of health and movement at a young age, has shaped into a recipe for a healthy lifestyle. A deep love for yoga emerged.
- Let’s flow, y’all!! I’m a yoga instructor and meditation facilitator and I love to spread joy and positivity through my classes.
- “The study of asana is not about mastering posture. It’s about using posture to understand and transform yourself”
- I believe that what we focus on grows stronger; my path has led me to share the tools to help people create life-enhancing fitness and lifestyle habits. I will inspire you through energy, intention, and flow.
- My life is a journey, and my craft is yoga. On this journey, I have been blessed with wonderful teachers and friends. The amazing feeling that yoga gives me is that of peace, harmony and happiness which makes me a better person in all aspects of
- I’m a yoga instructor and writer. I love cats and watching Netflix, not necessarily at the same time. Come say hi!
- Yoga is a deep dive inward, a radical self-inquiry. Yogis practise staying with whatever arises–discomfort, elation, boredom, anxiety.
- Finding stillness in the moment of each breath.
- “The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in”
- I am a yoga teacher who believes that the practice of yoga is much deeper than the physical postures (asana). Yoga heals, empowers and transforms lives.
- My yoga journey began when I was still in my teens. My body felt tight and stiff, so I found an instructor willing to work with me despite my age. With her guidance, I changed how I lived my life.
- I’m a yoga teacher and a happy wife. I love reading, tinkering in the kitchen, and #travelling.
- Yoga has given me so much more than flexibility. It taught me how to be mindful, peaceful, and positive, It also gave me a way to serve others.
- The yoga journey teaches us that to achieve balance in our lives, we must work toward this balance physically, mentally and spiritually.
- 🌱 💕 Take a deep breath in & fill your lungs with motivation to continue Your Journey. Namaste.
- Everything I do is yoga.
- The way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Ease into your weekend with a little yoga. Contact me.
- Lifting your spirits, one pose at a time. Yoga & Body by Lisa is committed to bringing you fun, accessible yoga classes that will help you connect with your body, release stress, stay healthy, and enjoy the peaceful moments of everyday life.
- Yoga is a practice of self-awareness, strength, and flexibility.
- I believe that yoga can help people get through life’s twists and turns.
- My daily life is an exploration of my mind, body, heart, and soul. Yoga guides me on this journey of self-discovery.
- Yoga is a way of living and not just a physical practice. It is built on self-awareness and knowing yourself. A practice of living mindfully so we can live better lives.
- “Yoga is for internal cleansing, not external exercising. Yoga means true self-knowledge.”
- Yoga is my number one, but I’m also a designer, happiness researcher, and all-around enthusiastic human.
- I’m a Yoga teacher.
- “That’s why it’s called a practice. We have to practice a practice if it is to be of value.”
- “The very heart of yoga practice is ‘abyhasa’ – steady effort in the direction you want to go.”
- Real yogis sweat.
- I’m a Yoga instructor that teaches classes rooted in the fundamentals of yoga, aiming to create a balance between strength training and stretching exercises.
- “The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.”
- Take a deep breath and prepare to feel supported. My intention is to provide you with the space and setting so you can settle into your practice and most importantly…enjoy yourself.
- “Doing anything with attention to how you feel is doing yoga.”
- Yoga. Because punching people is frowned upon.”
- Today is the day when anything you can do or dream you can do just begin it, Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Cool Instagram Bios for Yoga Teachers
- Hugging my mat every day as though it’s my lifeline.
- My passion is to guide others in their yoga journey. Teaching them that one simple movement can open a door to a bigger state of mind, health and happiness. I help people find their way through the ups and downs of life with yoga.
- Yoga is about more than just physical fitness. It’s also about developing an inner connection that can help you find peace and joy in the midst of a busy life. #yoga #yogaeverydamnday
- Yoga isn’t just a great way to stretch out your muscles. It’s also a tasty snack for your soul.
- “Yoga means addition – the addition of energy, strength, and beauty to body, mind, and soul.”
- It’s all about being active. Moving your body in ways it hasn’t yet experienced to get out of your comfort zone and open yourself up to new feelings.
- Yoga can be the easiest thing to practice and the hardest to master. It’s like telling someone who has never seen a bike how to ride it. Or how to balance on air.
- Let’s make every day, a little bit better. Choose to be positive and spread good vibes. 🙏
- Yoga is the union of mind, body and spirit. It’s a way to calm your emotions and increase your awareness. Within yourself, you will find health and happiness.
- Breathe☣ Practice👫. Relax🌴 Grow💕🌿
- “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible”
- “Yoga class helps me calm down from the agonizing stress of trying to get to yoga class on time.”
- It’s not about what we do in life, but how we do it…
- Feeling truly grounded is the inevitable result of paying attention to what you’re doing in the exact moment you’re doing it. That, my friends, is mindfulness.
- Yoga is about taking the time to be with your body, to listen deeply to what it needs, and to create space for healing. I’m currently learning how to heal my own chronic pain conditions while teaching others how to do the same through yoga
- Life is a journey—and my journey is all about living it up, on and off the mat. ; )
- I am a second-year teacher at The Yoga Project, and I will be teaching as many workshops as I can through the end of the year.
- “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live”
- It’s never too late to discover the hero within you. 🐸🌈👷🏻
- Hello. I’m a yoga instructor. Now tell me who you are and why you should follow me.
- I believe in the power of yoga to help people become more content, healthier, and more alive.‖
- “Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.”
- I teach yoga because I have grown to love the exploration of consciousness through movement, breath, and the study of the physical structure of the body.
- I believe in breathing through the sweat, not just during a workout.
- I’m a yoga instructor and an artist who finds peace and joy by drinking green tea and drawing mandalas. I love to share yoga with others and find their inner peace.
- “Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.”
- “Yoga is not about touching your toes. It is what you learn on the way down”
- Anyone who tells you they never get tired of yoga is lying. I get tired of it all the time. But what I don’t get tired of is the sense of empowerment and humbleness I get from this practice. My practice is my play.
- My favourite thing about yoga? It’s like having a great conversation with yourself.
- On my mat, you will find me… Meditation, my foundation.
- My happy place is anywhere in nature.
- Each yoga pose is a journey of its own. I accompany students on this journey towards health, happiness, and balance in their lives.
- After a long day at work, there is nothing better than an hour spent on your mat — it really makes the day better, I promise!
- “Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine. Confidence through self-control. The energy within and energy without.”
- My mission is to help people feel more engaged and passionate about their lives. I encourage you to make time for what matters—to pursue your own projects, devote time to friends and family, learn new skills, and pay attention to the little things.
- “Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.”
- “I’ve got 99 problems, but I go to yoga to forget them all.”
- I teach yoga with an emphasis on alignment, flow, and relaxation. I strive to create a calm environment for my students so they can leave each class feeling more grounded in their true selves.
- 21-year-old yoga instructor. lover of food, people, wine and adventure. learner of life. 🍷
- A little light, a little love. A little yoga to make it all work. Yoga is my secret ingredient to living the way I want every day, with love and joy at the core of everything that I do.
Unique Instagram Bios for Yoga Teachers
- Sending good energy, positive thoughts, and prayers for you!!! Namaste.
- “Yoga does not remove us from the reality or responsibilities of everyday life but rather places our feet firmly and resolutely in the practical ground of experience. We don’t transcend our lives; we return to the life we left behind in the hopes of something better.”
- When you run a yoga business, every day you get to play with a different set of toys – namely flowy yoga pants 🧘🏼♀️ #onmymat #yogaeverydamnday
- “Yoga is not about tightening your ass. It’s about getting your head out of it.”
- Hello everyone, I am a yoga teacher, writer, traveller.
- Yoga has taught me to be kinder to myself. I now love my body for all its quirks, flexibility, and the ability it became better and more balanced.
- “Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked.”
- “Some days you eat salads and go do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called the balance.”
- Yoga is the art of moving into stillness.
- “When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga”
- “A photographer gets people to pose for him. A yoga instructor gets people to pose for themselves.”
- Life is an adventure, embracing each constant unfolding with the vigour of a yoga warrior.
- Through my yoga, I seek balance in movement, breath, and stillness. My classes are an embodiment of that.
- For me, yoga is more than a physical practice — it’s a spiritual journey too. Though we all come to yoga with our own unique stories and reasons for taking up the practice, I believe that we’re all ultimately looking for the same thing.
- I feel at home in nature and I am inspired by adventure.
- I’m a yoga instructor and healer looking to break the myth that yoga is only for the flexible and young. I like to bring a mindful and creative approach to my classes and believe it can be just as much about the journey
- “Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame”
- I teach yoga because I love it. But I don’t do it to lose weight, clear my head, slow my breath, meditate, or make the world a better place. I do it because it feels good.
- Fall in love with your imperfections, they’re what makes you unique. #realbeauty
- When the mind is silent the soul can speak. I see my yoga practice as a powerful method for this communication. Yoga helps me to be connected to myself again and again.
- My yoga journey began in a tent, with goats and chickens. Today I teach in studios around the world. Yoga has been a constant for me for years. It is my passion, my calling, and my devotion—it embodies all that.
- Yoga is an incredible tool to use to become more aware of your habits, think more clearly, be healthier, fitter and happier.
- With a thought for every action let yoga be your path through life.
- Being on the mat every day is my favourite form of self-care. A healthy mind and body are great, but this is my very favorite thing. 😇
- Flexibility isn’t about stretching. It’s a state of mind. Connect with your path to yoga by booking a class today.
- We take pride in believing that yoga is for everyone. We welcome all bodies, ages, sizes, shapes, abilities to our studio. While our studio’s focus is teaching practising classical yoga poses.
- I believe in living in the present moment. When I’m doing yoga, when I’m hiking, when I’m with friends or family, or even sitting still in meditation. That’s when I feel most alive
- “Yoga teaches you how to listen to your body”
- There’s nothing I love more than the feeling of my yoga mat under my feet.
- Yoga is the journey of the self, not to reach a destination.
- Curious and passionate yogi, adventurous and fun-loving human.
- Dedicated yoga instructor in training, specializing in restorative & therapeutic practices. #BeMindful
- When I’m not teaching yoga, I’m exploring the beauty of nature with my family.
- Yoga does wonders to your body and mind, I teach in the morning time so I can set myself up to be relaxed all day. It’s not surprising really.
- “Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.”
- Hello! I teach yoga and meditation to help people who suffer from anxiety, insomnia and chronic pain and help them find inner peace.
- “Yoga is the stilling of the changing states of the mind.”
- Yoga is a practice that stills the body and uses breath to quiet the mind. Through discipline, dedication and hard work, yoga provide us with the opportunity to see the truth of our lives more clearly. I think it’s important to bring awareness
- My Yoga teaching style melts away the stress of everyday life and shines a spotlight on your natural ability to be balanced, grounded, and peaceful in your body.
- I am a 2nd generation yogi, which of course means that my dad was the first. My love of yoga began at the age of two.
Funny Instagram Bios for Yoga Teachers
- “All kidding aside, if everyone did yoga, we would have world peace.”
- A yoga practice is a journey, one that differs slightly for every individual. It starts with an intent to connect with oneself, leading you to realize that you are not alone. If our breath is in sync, our movements can be too.
- Struggling to find a flow that works for you? Book a private session with me today. She helps yogis of all shapes and sizes connect with their bodies and experience how amazing yoga can be.
- “Yoga is not just a repetition of few postures – it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life”
- Kids, man. They grow so quickly. And so do I.
- I am a passionate yoga instructor.
- Yoga teaches you more than just how to touch your toes—it helps you become the strongest, most centred version of yourself.
- I am a passionate teacher of yoga. I practice daily to be healthy, stress-free and happy.
- I’m a yoga instructor and wellness coach who loves to inspire her students to live with passion and clarity. I specialize in helping others find their inner strength and ability
- 💥 A yoga teacher who does not identify with any religion 🛡️but simply sees the connections between one’s spirit, mind and body. 🧘🏻♀️
- “Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists”
- I’m a yoga instructor and I love to live with an open heart and my most favourite activity is floating on my mat all the time. 😇
- “Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga but not one who is lazy. Constant practice alone is the secret of success.”
- Yoga is an honoured spiritual practice that has the power to change the world. Our mind is our most powerful tool, and yoga is a tool for unlocking your potential, realizing your goals, and reaching enlightenment.
- I challenge you to keep growing, keep healing, keep learning. Sometimes the hardest part of seeing the good within yourself is believing that you have any goodness in you at all times.
- I teach yoga because my greatest joy in this life is to share how incredibly fortunate we are and to remind us all that we have the power to choose what we focus on.
- “If you love what you do, it will never feel like work.”
- “Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.”
- I know how to balance life and yoga.
- When she’s not teaching yoga to the masses, you can find her practising acrobatics and meditation.
- Be yourself. Be your best self. Love yourself.
- I believe that yoga is for everyone. That a mat is just a prop, and that making your mind available for deep transformation works miracles in the body.
- “Yoga is a dance between control and surrender — between pushing and letting go — and when to push and to let go becomes part of the creative process, part of the open-ended exploration of your well-being”
- When you practice yoga, you have to be truly present with every breath. Inhalation and exhalation. The difference between what you can do and what you think you can’t do.
- “Yoga is a way of moving into stillness in order to experience the truth of who you are”
- “I was looking for someone to inspire me, motivate me, support me, keep me focused… Someone who would love me, cherish me, make me happy, and I realized all along that I was looking for myself.”
- Giving a new meaning to staying in shape.
- Yoga is a quest that’s always on and rewards you every time you deepen your practice.
- Yoga is a journey of the self within. It’s continuous training, a daily struggle that needs more than just a lifetime.
- Yoga taught me that I am strong, patient, and kind. I also learned to love my body no matter what size or shape it is. Today, yoga is my creative outlet—it’s where I experience tranquillity.
- Hello, I’m a yoga teacher with numerous years of experience.
- Through the practice of yoga, I aim to help you create space in your mind for new ideas, creativity, and self-love.
- You don’t have to travel the world to find inner peace—the most important journey starts at your very own yoga mat. #sweatpink
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
With BigCommerce, you can build, run and grow a better online business in less time, with less cost.
- Start a trial: Build a store that caters to your unique needs. Get 15 days free when you pick your plan, no strings attached.
- Launch your store: Customize your storefront with powerful features. No design skills needed.
- Convert more sales: Build buzz, find your target customers, and drive even more online traffic.
Start your free 15-day free trial today ➜ (no credit card required)