If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best physical therapist Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best physical therapist bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Instagram Bios For Physiotherapists
- I am good at bringing satisfaction to our clients. #bringingsatisfaction
- We are creating neurosis about minor dysfunctions. -Pavel in Easy Strength
- We are well aware about the functions of a living body.
- We help the clients to increase their motor abilities. #increasemotorabilities
- Keep smiling and focus on the process of your recovery. #recovery
- Trust your physiotherapist and live a problem free life.
- The pelvis is the joint that determines symmetry – Ida Rolf
- You don’t need a mentor everyday, you need a metric. – Gray Cook
- Protect your body, thus protect your every happiness.
- Movement never lies – Martha Graham
- The best path to discover yourself is to become a part of the happiness of your patients.
- We are always eager to share the satisfaction and smiles of our patients.
- Keep an open mind for new ideas that sometimes show what you believed before was wrong. – Karel Lewit
- We try our best to provide best care for our patients.
- Posture follows movement like a shadow – Michal Truc
- Your smiles are our greatest reward.
- Clinicians must refer to S&C coaches more to avoid rehab purgatory. And, trainers should be careful about overdoing PRI, DNS, FMS correctives, foam rolling, protracted mobs, etc. Load is the greatest corrective! – Craig Liebenson
- Extensor tone works only against gravity, we need to learn to work according to gravity – Giancarlo Russo.
- We work hard throughout our lives to save the lives of the patients.
- I can develop health care plans based on medical diagnoses and prescriptions for our clients.
- I am pledged to follow the ways to protect my patients from any health disorder.
- Medical knowledge and hard work makes me a good physiotherapist.
- The whole is greater than the sum of the parts (in relation to strength) – Craig Liebenson
- Our dream is problem free life. #problemfreelife
- You will always regret not training in the position you get injured.
- Dont try to teach perfect movement patterns, instead try to correct the key fault that is causing the trouble. – Karel Lewit
- We have access to various new medical technologies and special treatment processes.
- Sheer courage is very essential for a good physiotherapist.
- Perfect knowledge of human anatomy is required in my profession.
Cute Instagram Bios For Physiotherapists
- Whenever things are not resolving with reasonable intervention one must think of two things: either the injury was severe or the diagnosis is incorrect. – The Gait Guys
- Movement Principles produce movement techniques. – Ido Portal
- Have the courage to fight any problem with proper effort. #couragetofight
- I am an example of strong optimistic thought. #optimisticthought
- Strength training is co-ordination training against resistance. -Frans Bosch
- Don’t add strength on top of dysfunction. – Gray Cook
- We are good in putting your body at ease.
- We believe in true humanity. #truehumanity
- I am trained to restore your good health.
- Our target is to restore the health of every person we treat. #resotrehealth
- The relationship between pain and the state of the tissues becomes weaker as pain persists – Lorimer Moseley
- We try to understand each and every need of our patients.
- Instability signals the brain and nervous system to put the brakes on power output because it feels threatened. A lack of stability is threat to your nervous system.
- Physiotherapy can bring drastic change in your body. #physiotherapy
- Don’t suffer from pain…just contact us. #pain
- Believe in yourself and in our true concern for you.
- Don’t fear the problem, only have the confidence to fight it.
- Physiotherapy can give you freedom of movement.
- Structure without function is a corpse. – Karen Warren
- If you think lifting weights is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous. – Bret Contreras
- Our work is much more than just curing people.
- We believe that ability to move is really the greatest happiness.
- We are good in using new technologies to treat our patients.
- I try my best to increase the patient’s functionality.
- Rehabilitation is to show a patient what they can do for themselves – Karel Lewit
- We respect our clients and their family – we try to treat them in the best way.
- Proper exercise can cure many health problems. #healthproblems
- We are the most compassionate persons for our patients.
- True care is a great cure. #cure
- A student of life must take in each part of the body and study its uses and relations to other parts and systems – A. T. Still
Cool Instagram Bios For Physiotherapists
- We help the clients in the mobilization of damaged muscles and joints.
- Effective reassurance is a bloody good pain killer – Louis Gifford
- I can motivate patients to develop their strength both physically and mentally.
- Exercise is the best way to keep you fit and healthy. #fitandhealthy
- The human body is highly adaptable which means that the human body can unfortunately be efficiently inefficient! – Jeff Moreno
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. – Buckminster Fuller
- Motor control = taking the smallest muscle involved and training it at 10% of MVC with every effort to turn off everything else with the view that this muscle is inordinantly important – Dr Anthony Shield
- We study about innovating new procedures to fight with the immobility of your body.
- Fascia is the skeleton for the neural network. – David Weinstock
- I work religiously to annihilate all physical ailments.
- We help the patients in their recovery procedure.
- Fill your tool box with as many tools as you can, and there will come a time where its most appropriate to pull out a specific tool. – Dr McGill
- We can treat you the best by our special care. #specialcare
- We are good in taking care of our patients.
- Believe us, as we are very warm and attentive people.
- Force is the language of cells. – Unknown
- Movement first, volume second, load third. – Dan John
- We help the clients by encouraging them to live a healthy and good lifestyle.
- I am good at imparting health related information.
- “Tricking” the nervous system is ok provided you exploit that neurological window of opportunity by applying the right stressors afterwards.
- We love to lead others to the path of true health.
- The skin is the outside of the brain – Diane Jacobs
- We feel really blessed when our patients can walk happily.
- We need to communicate with a clear and easy language with our clients.
- We are good in maintaining and restoring the every movement of your body parts.
- I am a very competent person while treating my patients.
- We can help the patients to regain their power of movement quickly.
- If you try to compartmentalise treatment programs for the incredibly varied human organism, then your setting yourself up for failure.
- Remember this principle: the peripheral nervous system attempts to repair by regrowth, the central nervous system attempts to repair by re-routing and reorganizing. – Dr. Shawn Allen (Gait Guys)
- If breathing is not normalized, no other movement pattern can be. -Pavel Kolar
Unique Instagram Bios For Physiotherapists
- It is an amazing, exciting and also very rewarding life to be able to help others.
- The notion of ‘bad’ movement patterns is a danger to the spontaneity of our existence – Louis Gifford
- Pain is my competitor – I am determined to wipe it off my patients’ lives.
- Practice is my mantra, the progress will come, only if one goes on practicing. If the practice is not there, stagnation sets in, and we will be carried away only by our intellectual power. The moment there is only intellectual power, it is nothing but ego cult. So practice, practice, practice alone, makes the intelligence to be humble. – Unknown
- What people want = expectations. The hidden why = goals. – Simon Sinek
- The future belongs to those who learn more skills and combine them in creative ways ― Robert Greene
- That which enhances performance prevents injury – Laird Hamilton
- I can provide the clients with emotional, practical and mental support to cure them quickly.
- We are skilled persons – we can help restore a broken part of your body.
- Learn to load the (motor) program, not the muscle – Dr Jiří Čumpelík
- The kinetic chain is best characterized by 3 components: optimized anatomy, reproducible efficient motor patterns, and the sequential generation of forces. – Sciascia et al 2012
- My hands can do magic to bring relief to your pains. #relieftoyourpains
- We love to see the trust which our patients have for us during the treatment process.
- Human anatomy is a consequence of function. – Serge Gracovetsky
- We are the best option to make your body flexible.
- Your brain doesn’t know muscles, it only knows motor units. So think do you directly train muscles, or do you train motor units?
- I am a great believer of mental support.
- To find health should be the object of the doctor. Anyone can find disease. – A.T. Still
- You cant manage what you cant measure. – Unknown
- I trained myself perfectly to become a successful physiotherapist. #successfulphysiotherapist
- We are good in evaluating the medical history of our patients to treat them better.
- Pain is inevitable but we try to live our life to its fullest.
- We are always consistent in accomplishing our goals.
- Our work is to helping the patients in managing pain and preventing disease.
- No trouble can defeat us.
- You are doing your client a huge disservice if you think you are smarter than their brain and activate muscles that their brain has inhibited for a reason – The Gait Guys
- Cultivating the necessary postural awareness and coordination is incremental and “cannot be ‘exercised’ but rather established.” – Jiri Cumpelik
- Athletes (/patients) who understand the ‘why’ are more likely to buy into your ‘how’. – Altis
- We help others to restore their health. #restorehealth
- We are very kind and friendly with our patients.
Funny Instagram Bios For Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapy is all about fighting with pain and discomfort.
- Treatment is the greatest care we can give our clients.
- Be an expert at the basics. For all the fluff and different approaches, I make sure stuff is mobile, stable, and strong like freaking bull. Everything else – power, reactive strength and speed follows nicely. -Dan Lorenz
- It’s not the load that breaks an individual down. It’s the load they are not prepared for. – Tim Gabbett
- The moment one breathes against resistance, as during speech, the abdominals come into play. – Karel Lewit
- Some special things cannot be bought – they are to be earned with skill and real sincerity.
- You will surely like to thank me after I bring back your mobility.
- Don’t try to teach perfect patterns, correct the key fault which is causing the trouble – Karel Lewit
- A little extra diagnosis or treatment can get you into a lot of trouble.
- Conscious awareness before subconscious competency = You have to learn it before you can own it
- The more passive strategies you add to the session, the less independent the patient may feel. – Erson Religioso
- Our commitment towards our patients is our greatest aspect of working in a positive way.
- I have to train myself continuously to make the best use of the modern physiotherapy instruments.
- I am not a doctor – I help a doctor. #ihelpadoctor
- We can change you into your best self.
- Don’t spoil your body – keep it fit through exercise.
- I believe that to become a good physiotherapist we have to be a good listener.
- Training and rehab are different. Not because of what is done but because of the questions asked to get you to that solution. – Scot Morrison
- No ailment…no sorrow.
- If one does not know it exists, one will miss it. If one does not know how to assess it, one will miss it. If one does not know normal anatomy, torsional variants, foot types and gait types, one is likely to be lost and left fumbling. Our clients deserve more. – The Gait Guys
- We try to learn the story and thoughts of our patients before treating them.
- That which enhances performance, prevents injury. – Larry Hamilton
- The less you know, the more opinionated you are. -Buddy Morris
- I am honest to admit that I can’t make your health perfect – I can just help you to cope with the pain and adjust to a new form of life.
- Life is short, try to enjoy it with healthy body.
- Healthy body is a must for everyone.
- As you identify dysfunctional movement patterns, you should understand that for some reason or another these patterns have been learned and reinforced, or they would not be present. – Grey Cook
- It’s not just what pain is. It’s what it means to that person. – Sarah Haag
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
With BigCommerce, you can build, run and grow a better online business in less time, with less cost.
- Start a trial: Build a store that caters to your unique needs. Get 15 days free when you pick your plan, no strings attached.
- Launch your store: Customize your storefront with powerful features. No design skills needed.
- Convert more sales: Build buzz, find your target customers, and drive even more online traffic.
Start your free 15-day free trial today ➜ (no credit card required)