Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your physical therapist.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Physical Therapist
- How to do physical therapy properly
- How to start a physical therapy clinic
- How to train physical therapists
- How to promote your physical therapy clinic online
- How to become a licensed physical therapist
- How to have a better posture in 30 days
- How to learn physical therapy basics fast
- How to recover from a leg injury using physical therapy
- How to combine massage therapy with physical therapy
- How to teach your physical therapy knowledge to ordinary people
- How to relieve muscle stiffness with physical therapy
- How to have your own physical therapy website
- How to learn physical therapy in your home
- How to use physical therapy for different injuries
- How to safely practice physical therapy
- How to build a fruitful career in physical therapy
- How to find a good physical therapy school
- How to find a good logo for your physical therapy clinic
- How to promote your physical therapy clinic offline
- How to know if the physical therapy school is good enough
- How to run a successful physical therapy clinic
- How to save your physical therapy modules on the phone
- How to recover from a serious leg injury
- How to know if you need a physical therapy session
- How to strengthen your back after an injury
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Physical Therapist
- List of the most popular physical therapists ever
- List of the best books for physical therapists
- List of the subjects you'll take as a physical therapy student
- Best attributes of a good physical therapist
- List of the training that you will undergo as a physical therapy student
- Top benefits of physical therapy to your body
- Top alternatives to physical therapy
- Herbs that you can take while doing physical therapy
- Best vegetables for injury recovery
- List of the physical therapy routines for injured legs
- Things to do to speed up muscle recovery
- Top leg exercises for recovery
- Best stretching techniques for sore muscles
- Things to do when you have back pains
- Recovery techniques for injured athletes
- Different stretching techniques to prevent muscle soreness
- List of don'ts when opening a physical therapy clinic
- Ways to prevent injuries when playing sports
- Tips in maintaining your good muscle health
- Things to remember before a physical therapy session
- Tips in becoming an efficient physical therapist
- Best foods to eat after a physical therapy session
- Tips in getting more clients for your physical therapy clinic
- Tips in making your physical therapy clinic to look professional
- Best traits of a physical therapists
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Physical Therapist
- Physical therapy vs massage therapy
- The history of physical therapy
- Unusual facts about physical therapy
- How exercise can help in recovery
- Interesting facts about muscle recovery
- Amazing stories about recoveries from fatal accidents
- How ice packs can help in muscle recovery
- Cold compress vs hot compress
- Why warming up before any physical activities are important
- The opportunities that you can get if you become a physical therapist
- The latest trends in the physical therapy industry
- Why physical therapy will give you a better health
- When to know when you need physical therapy services
- Ancient techniques of physical therapy
- Are flyers effective in promoting your physical therapy clinic
- Why innovation is important in the physical therapy industry
- How many sessions do it takes for an injury to heal
- Why physical therapy is important in dealing with injuries
- Why it is important to treat injuries immediately
- The best thing to do when you fractured your arm
- Is it worth it to work abroad as a physical therapist
- How physical therapy is great for pain management
- Can a paralyzed person recover through physical therapy
- Why physical therapy is in demand abroad
- How long would it take for you to become licensed physical therapist
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.