Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Not everyone who loves art also has the time and energy to not only look for it online but also assess it and then have the ability to adeptly describe it. This is why we provide our users with captions that are in line with the specific art and are free of cliches.
Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 190+ Instagram caption ideas for DIY. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Creative DIY Instagram Captions
- Start exploring the world of art and craft now.
- Making crafts is always interesting.
- Variety of colored papers shaped to make something new.
- Crafts is one of the best places to showcase the artist within you.
- Trust your talent, start making crafts today.
- Give your talent a try.
- Order the best Variety of crafts today.
- My long-term goals include: actually finishing a Pinterest craft and being aesthetic.
- My weekly diet consists only of HGTV reruns.
- I am not sure this is what they meant when they called me crafty.
- Over, under, in, and out - save those threads, don't throw them out!
- If at first, you don't succeed, go on Pinterest to see how to fix it!
- In crafting, sometimes trial and error end up being trial and terror!
- The ultimate expectation vs. reality challenge.
- a working adult surrounded by dozens of coloring books because I can.
- We live in a rainbow of chaos.
- Art is anything you can get away with.
- I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for.
- You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance but their inward significance.
- When you’re as cute as these DIY-in-progress snacks, everyone is at least a little bit impressed.
- No matter how big or small it may be, feel your inner creativity come alive.
- What’s more satisfying than taking a DIY approach to something? How sweet is your weekend?
- I am a DIY enthusiast.
- Time to get your hands dirty and turn all your summer adventures into wall art.
- Grab your glue gun, paintbrush, pliers, and whatever else you’re going to pull apart this weekend and try these crafts!
- Let’s DIY our way into some new summer looks! These DIYs are handy for wearing to beach, lake, or pool parties.
- A DIY guide to crafting your own fall decorations that are easy on the eyes and wallet.
- We are celebrating the day, the little moments of life that bring joy. The possibilities that make each day beautiful, all we need are our hands.
- Creativity is everywhere. Sometimes it’s a doodle on the subway map, sometimes it’s the way you arrange your bookshelf, and sometimes it’s the way you decorate your room. Make it yours.
- Get creative and craft something amazing today.
- With a few easy steps, you can have a piece of homemade art that will be the envy of all your neighbors.
- Fun isn’t hard to create; in fact, it’s most enjoyable when you let your imagination run wild. So, go ahead and get inspired by some of the amazing crafts we’ve found around the web, and then try your hand at a DIY.
- This fall, get inspired by these ways to give new life to old furniture.
- I love to make things and am always on the lookout for fresh new ideas to make my life more handmade.
- Use your creativity to make something cool for the holidays.
- If you want a garden, start by digging a hole.
- Getting lost in the creative process. The messy, sticky, colorful, clay journey that is crafting something you love can be intoxicating.
- Coolest DIY ideas to make your room a little more welcoming. So cool I might even recommend sleeping with the window open.
- DIY – what the people want when they want to make something!
- I’m in the mood for a colorful DIY project.
- I’m all about the DIY…things that make my house a home.
- Sometimes the best DIYs aren’t store-bought but right in your backyard.
- It’s time to get crafty!
- The outdoors is your canvas. Create something new and exciting out of ordinary things this weekend.
- We are all artists, we just need the right tools to paint our lives.
- I’m filled with the best kind of energy—the kind that comes from filling my home with something I made myself. Nothing brings me more joy than making memories to fill my home with.
- It’s a magical feeling after you finish your very first DIY project.
- Trying new mediums and pushing the boundaries of my artistic abilities is a constant source of inspiration for me.
- Here’s to finding the art every day.
Cool DIY Instagram Captions
- The best things in life are made, not bought. Make your own abode a home with DIY goodness.
- Put your heart and soul into it.
- Do it yourself. It’s that simple.
- Making DIY crafts and projects is the best stress relief.
- Never be afraid to try DIY! For those of us who are a little bit artsy.
- The best decorations are the ones you make yourself.
- A simple reminder that creating is easy—and rewarding. So go on, get crafty.
- Handmade gifts are always best.
- You don’t have to be a professional carpenter to make your own headboard. You just have to be brave enough to try.
- DIY is about simplifying the process of making things we use every day. Let’s start something.
- There’s a DIY in every person. Open your empty jar, and let the creativity shine.
- Save on time and money and get expert tips for DIY projects that really work.
- Do it yourself projects create those great memories that will make your home feel like a true reflection of you.
- DIYing has never been easier.
- Making the world better, one craft at a time.
- Let’s be real: crafting isn’t always easy. But when you create something you love, it just feels right.
- There is something so satisfying about knowing you made it all by hand.
- This may look magical, but it’s actually the work of my talented hands.
- Good things take time. And a lot of love.
- Be brave & break the rules — it’s time to get crafty.
- Craft the holidays with your friends.
- Fall in love with your craft.
- Just because you’re working hard doesn’t mean you can’t be creative.
- Good grief! This holiday season is right around the corner, and with it comes the opportunity to get crafty.
- Cut your designs in any shape you want.
- CRAFT IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.
- on both the craft and the hustle, it’s quality, not quantity that matters.
- Never did I think an upcycling craft could be so easy AND creative.
- Put a little craft into everything you make.
- With Craft and the ability to make something that’s beautiful yet very functional, I now have a presence on the internet and that’s so satisfying.
- It’s the little things that matter.
- Crafting has always been the place where I go when things in life don’t feel real. It’s a magic time for me. You could call it meditation, mindfulness, or creativity.
- Well, hello there. I am a crafter of all trades. I love papercrafts, fabric crafts, and the occasional craft that includes some type of electronic component.
- There is something beautiful in the small things you know.
- This is why I love craft: because of the quiet moments that make it special.
- If you don’t love, your craft, you’ll never master it.
- When we can blend craft with the digital world, you get amazing results like mine.
- Craft is the best.
- Craft has always been about quality, not quantity.
- Once in a while, I find an article on the craft that really makes me want to get up and do something.
- Some things are just so damn cute.
- Who doesn’t love an easy DIY trick that gives major style points? It is such a great way to keep last year’s shoes going.
- If you appreciate the little details in life, we’re on the same page.
- And what’s the difference between a photographer and a professional photographer? Someone who uses their camera more.
- People will never cease to amaze me with their creativity.
- Dedicated to the craft of writing, and everything in between.
- I love the idea of turning something old into something new and more useful. That’s where I get a huge burst of inspiration from.
- When life hands you lemons, you make Lemonade. When life hands you coffee beans, you roast them and create a craft coffee experience like no other.
- I genuinely love the craft. That’s why I do it. It makes me feel good. And when you feel good, you look good. So work on creating your craft too!
Short DIY Instagram Captions
- I can’t believe I made this!
- It’s not just about the end product. Craft is about all of it, the experience, the journey, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world!
- The beautiful crafts are made only by hand.
- Here imagination blends with hard work.
- Combination of various designs.
- Crafts which will surely make you happy.
- Impressive crafts which are very attractive.
- The best range of crafts made by the most talented artists.
- A variety of colors makes every craft even More beautiful.
- Fill your life with a touch of happy colors.
- Crafts is not easy, but it keeps your child busy.
- Introduce your child to the best activity alongside studies.
- Innovation and imagination are welcomed here.
- Little hands making the best crafts.
- Craft is an art, you are the artist.
- The most loved activity of the children is a craft.
- We all love art and craft.
- Make something new every day.
- Give wings to your imagination with the help of craft.
- Crafts that will make you fall in love with them.
- Join the extravagant group of making the best craft.
- The best crafts made by the experts.
- Make your child a pro in making crafts.
- We know there is an artist inside you.
- Range of crafts which you cannot ignore.
- Making crafts make you happy from the inside.
- The whole process of making a craft is fully satisfying.
- Say hello to the world of craft.
- Learn the foundation of craft with us.
- Making crafts has no age limit.
- Art and craft keep you happy.
- The beauty of craft cannot be denied.
- It does not take much to make beautiful crafts.
- Your talent for making the best crafts will be appreciated here.
- Join us in making the best crafts together.
- The joy of making crafts cannot be expressed in words.
- Bring back your childhood by making crafts again.
- Enjoy every step of making beautiful crafts.
- Happiness is making crafts.
- Spread your imagination on paper.
- Run your scissor on paper.
- Crafts indicate happiness.
- Decorate your own house with the best handmade crafts.
- Your home looks even better with our handmade crafts.
- Making crafts has no age limit, so join us today.
- Relive your life like a child.
- We add value to your child’s life by teaching them crafts.
- Showcase your creativity with the help of craft.
- Making crafts is way more interesting than many activities.
- Join the gala of making crafts together.
- Order the best handmade crafts and create an impression.
- Handmade crafts are always made with love and care.
Funny DIY Instagram Captions
- Every craft has a unique story to tell.
- Making crafts is surely great fun.
- The magic of creativity is portrayed in the form of craft.
- Making crafts always brings joy.
- Experience once again the magic and fun of making crafts.
- Try something different, try making crafts.
- Bring home a variety of beautiful handmade crafts now.
- Make your home more beautiful than before.
- Choose your favorite craft from a wide range of choices.
- We make every craft with pure love.
- We present the best crafts made by us.
- Making crafts is fun, decorating them is even better.
- Bring today the best collection of crafts.
- We inspire your child to try something new.
- Level up the experience of making crafts.
- Make the best handmade crafts with perfection.
- We offer you the best collection of handmade crafts.
- Crafts that add a different flavor to your home.
- The activity is loved by all generations.
- From today onwards, start making crafts.
- Art and crafts should accompany you for a lifetime.
- Beautiful art and craft can make you happy instantly.
- The hard work of making crafts pays off with your appreciation.
- The world of crafts welcomes you with open arms.
- Join the party of art and craft now.
- Make something innovative, enter the world of craft.
- Art and crafts which you surely wanna take home.
- The best sort of decoration is a craft.
- Art and craft provide a path to showcase your images.
- Once you try making a craft, there is no going back.
- Join hands with us, let’s make the best craft together.
- Enjoy every bit of making crafts.
- craft or not to craft, wait... there really is no question.
- Get you a friend that has left AND right-handed scissors.
- She who hath not felt the wrath of a leaky glue gun has not felt the wrath.
- Paper felt, paint, strings... these are a few of my favorite things!
- Ready... set... mix not-enough paint and frantically try to color match the rest!
- Y'all thready for this?
- No way, crochet!
- Don't be polished.
- Ooh, I FELT that one.
- Why don't you relax and untwine?
- I'd just like to needlepoint out to you.
- Not shown in the final product: the 2 hours it took me to find that ONE bead on the floor.
Learn more about starting a DIY business:
Where to start?
-> How much does it cost to start a DIY business?
-> Pros and cons of a DIY business
-> Other DIY business success stories
-> Examples of established DIY business
-> Marketing ideas for a DIY business
-> Diy business names
-> Diy business tips
-> Blog post ideas for a DIY business
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
-> Diy business Instagram name ideas
Starting A Diy Business: Everything You Need To Know
Want to find more ideas that make money?
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.