If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best child care business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best child care business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Child Care Business Instagram Bios
- “Be sure that in your educating you are not manufacturing obedient citizens, but rather unleashing powerful, creative souls.”
- For parents - women in particular - good quality, affordable childcare is vital.Nicola Sturgeon
- A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice, but as yet unstained.Lyman Abbott
- The reason child care is such a loaded issue is that when we talk about it, we are always tacitly talking about motherhood. And when we're talking about motherhood we're always tacitly assuming that child care must be a very dim second to full-time mother care.Anna Quindlen
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Frederick Douglass
- “Let the child be the scriptwriter, the director and the actor in his own play.”
- The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.Frank A. Clark
- “The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.”
- Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun.Mignon McLaughlin
- Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.Fran Lebowitz
- Paid child care would make child care more efficient, allowing more children to be cared for by fewer adults, and thus free up parents to work more.Michael Shellenberger
- Child care should be convenient, affordable, and available in every neighborhood.London Breed
- Children need models rather than critics.Joseph Joubert
- Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.Anonymous
- Don't just teach your kids to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything.George Carlin
- The problem in child care, which really all of us are going to have to think hard on, is that there is no really great solution that we can come up with for ages zero to three.Edward Zigler
- Child care can almost bankrupt a family, even a two-parent household in which both parents are working. That keeps a parent from being at ease and it really stifles the social and economic growth of a family. Women are hit hard across the board, but particularly in homes where the mother is the head of the household and the only wage-earner. It hurts her, and it hurts her children.Nina Turner
- To take children seriously is to value them for who they are right now rather than adults-in-the-making.Alfie Kohn
- “Don’t just teach your kids to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything.”
- “A child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.”
- Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves.Ernest Dimnet
- Child care is an invisible part of the economy.Ellen Galinsky
- Every child deserves a champion an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be.Rita Pierson
- Child-care costs are now the largest family expenditure in much of America, even exceeding the cost of housing.Donald Trump
- “If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.”
- We are now at a point where we must educate our children in what no one knew yesterday, and prepare our schools for what no one knows yet.Margaret Mead
- “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.”
- “Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they’re going to catch you in next.”
- Child Care - twenty-five percnet of working parents with young children use day-care facilities, almost double that of a decade ago.Raymond McHenry
Cute Child Care Business Instagram Bios
- “If kids come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job more important.”
- Caring for children is a dance between setting appropriate limits as caretakers and avoiding unnecessary power struggles that result in unhappiness.Charlotte Sophia Kasl
- Putting babies as young as two weeks into child care for the first year of their life, for 6 hours a week, will cause their brains damage.Mem Fox
- Defining child care primarily as women's sphere reinforces the devaluing of women and prevents their equal access to power.Mary Frances Berry
- None of his peers wanna share the role Of the childcare provider But they hit a nigga blunt and share salive You ain't a rider and you hustlin' backwardsTalib Kweli
- Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.Bob Talbert
- It's not a nice-to-have - it's a must-have. It's time we stop treating child care as a side issue, or a women's issue, and treat it like the national economic priority that it is for all of us.Barack Obama
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.”
- “The job of an educator is to teach students to see the vitality in themselves.”
- Child-care arrangements substituted for individualized maternal care - a few women were responsible for caring for all children too young to work, and women as a group felt accountable for one another's children.Black Feminist Thought
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
- Along with a livable wage, many parents are desperate for quality affordable child care.Kirsten Gillibrand
- “Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.”
- Plan ahead start thinking about childcare options and cost as far in advance as you canV J Smith
- “To teach is to touch a life forever.”
- “Tell me and I’ll forget; Show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.”
- Every working family in America knows how hard it is today to find affordable childcare or early childhood education. Every working family in America knows how hard it is today to find affordable childcare or early childhood education.Bernie Sanders
- Teach children what to think and you limit them to your ideas. Teach children how to think and their ideas are unlimited.Sandra Parks
- Most people assume that women are responsible for households and child care. Most couples operate that way - not all. That fundamental assumption holds women back.Sheryl Sandberg
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them FEEL.”
- “Just because my kids are in child care, doesn’t mean anyone else is raising them.”
- Your most important contribution to the future health of your child will be the attention you give to your own diet during pregnancy and to proper nutrition for your baby after he is born.Robert S. Mendelsohn
- “Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions.”
- “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”
- “Day care poses no risk for children, provided that it is high quality…. Poor quality day care is risky for children everywhere.. .. The cost of poor quality day care is measured in children’s lives. High quality day care costs only money.”
- “Before hurting anyone, especially those who cannot protect themselves, feel their pain with your heart. Take care of them as your little child.”
- “Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.”
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
- “Before any great things are accomplished, a memorable change must be made in the system of education…to raise the lower ranks of society nearer to the higher.”
- “Only the educated are free.”
Cool Child Care Business Instagram Bios
- Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards the things we live by and teach our children are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.
- Children make your life important.
- Teachers do the noble work of educating our children. And we can't thank them enough for the hard work they put in every day to ensure a bright future for all of us.Denise Juneau
- “I cannot teach anybody anything; I can only make them think.”
- The child supplies the power but the parents have to do the steering.Benjamin Spock
- “Stand aside for a while and leave room for learning, observe carefully what children do, and then, if you have understood well, perhaps teaching will be different from before.”
- “The kids that need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving ways”
- I could see it gleaming from the back of my dinner ware your eye cream sprayed all over little bear you could reconsider definition of childcare 14 shapes and you pick the giant squareDance Gavin Dance
- Raising children uses every bit of your being your heart, your time, your patience, your foresight, your intuition to protect them, and you have to use all of this while trying to figure out how to discipline them.Nicole Ari Parker
- “A great teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.”
- To achieve our goals of educating bold and ambitious children, we must invest in enriching, quality early child care and learning.Stacey Abrams
- One of the best things we can do for our country, for advancing our children, is to upgrade our child care system.Lois Frankel
- “Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.”
- Caring for children has always been one of the deepest and most satisfying things that a human being does, and yet it is hard to keep a healthy attitude toward it in our competitive, outcome-oriented society.Alison Gopnik
- “Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.”
- “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories.”
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
- “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.”
- “Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.”
- Just as men must give up economic control when their wives share the responsibility for the family's financial well-being, women must give up exclusive parental control when their husbands assume more responsibility for child care.Augustus Y. Napier
- Child care is very important, so I want to put dollars there, and I want to make sure we get the policies right.Marl Esper
- “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.”
- Love and care can’t be purchased…we just get paid for the time we spend with your loved ones.
- The child gets nurtured by professionals. #nurturedbyprofessionals
- We provide care and happiness.
- You will surely enjoy your holidays when we are there to take care of your old parents.
- We remain vigilant so that you can stay relaxed on your work.
- Our caregivers are experts in this field. #caregivers
- Your worries end when you hire us to take care for your kid.
- Parents believe that their children are better off in smaller groups with a single caregiver.
Unique Child Care Business Instagram Bios
- The company takes the responsibility of the children.
- We provide solutions for workplace daycares.
- We are not a onemanarmy; we are a team of care givers.
- Want someone to care for your sick child at home? We provide this service too.
- The toddlers here have opportunities to interact with other children.
- Worried about your old parents? Trust us…we will provide same care as you would do.
- Don’t worry about your sick parent. We have experts to look after them
- Our company is engaged in bringing the call beyond its vocation.
- We are careful in maintaining basic hygiene. #basichygiene
- The caregivers treat the toddlers with very much patience and care.
- Need a caregiver for your elder parents? Contact us freely.
- The daycares company satellites the personal needs. #daycarecompany
- People trust us with their loved ones.
- Looking for the right person to care for your Granny? We have trained professionals for the job.
- Looking for daycare service? Call us straight away! #daycareservice
- The parents are more dependable when it comes to day care!!
- Our daycare team understands how to care for the old adults. #careforold
- Children in daybased care demonstrate better cognitive development than those cared for in homes.
- Childcare is an important deciding factor for us.
- Caring for your loved ones is our job.
- Children are guided by professional experts.
- Our mission is to fill your time with care and happiness.
- Our mission is to provide care – our devotion is to spread love!
- Trained caregivers of our team is pledged to provide you with best and secured service.
- The workers of our companies are filled with happiness and care.
- We don’t let your child sit idle and spend time – we have arrangements to ensure their complete development.
- It takes a big heart to care for people throughout the day. #bigheart
- Truth and kindness matters to us!
- Love and security for your kids – we are pledged to provide both.
- We also provide onsite childcare solutions.
- Caring staffs are what we take pride of. #caringstaffs
- Your old aged parents are our responsibility to look after.
- Developing and supporting initiatives that give back to the greater good is core to our organization.
- We provide the old age couples the care and respect they need.
- Our business is to earn love and spread love – money is the secondary factor.
- Need someone to care for your kid? Consider calling us.
- Caring for old people needs more patience than handling the kids.
- Your kid is lovely……we are here to love him more when you are not around.
Funny Child Care Business Instagram Bios
- Our company is happily engaged in providing care.
- Daycare is not just babysitting….it’s something more professional.
- For us, caring for the children is the most important work.
- We are never tired – we are never sad. #nevertired
- We are here to care for your little ones. #littleones
- Children are safe with us and feel more secure. #feelsecure
- Children receive one-on-one care while staying here.
- Caring is divine – we are blessed to be in this profession. #caringisdivine
- All the infants are exposed to more learning materials. #learningmaterials
- Smile and giggle throughout the day – that’s what our job is! #smileandgiggle
- Most parents consider daycare centers a better learning environment for their children.
- Providing care is not just our business – it is a calling from our heart. #callofheart
- We have trained staffs to care for your loved ones.
- We abide by the state regulations regarding childcare. #stateregulations
- We have best caregivers in our team – we handpicked them to serve you.
- Other professions earn money – we love money and love! #earnlove
- We take care of people like our own family.
- We are determined to ensure best development of your child.
- The children love playing here all day long.
- We don’t mind to handle the naughtiest kid….it’s our job and we are experts at it. #naughtykids
- Your child is in safe hands in our place.
- I never knew that I could handle kids….my job taught me that I am actually pro at it.
- All the parents can work comfortably in their workplace as we are dedicated in taking care of their child.
- Mothers feel safe and satisfied when we care for their children.
- We are the care givers – we care to care for people needing care!
- We are responsible for the wellbeing of your loved ones when you are not around.
- We are the awesome, beautiful, amazing, day care service providers.
- Parents feel safe with us! #feelsafe
- We provide care and love to people.
- The parents believe in us. #believeinus
- Thinking about care-givers? Call us!
- Child care is important for us.
- We are the best in providing care for your kid. #careforkids
- Our company is licensed when subjected to care and evaluation.
- Unconditional love and interesting equipments are what we provide to keep your child happy.
- Caring is all about loving.
- Love is what we provide – love is what we expect.
- Social and environmental responsibility is a part of our organization.
- We can listen to our hearts – we are thankful to have been in care-giving field.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.