Get 5 free tips from successful founders every week, directly in your inbox.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 272 Instagram caption ideas for your Wedding Planning Business. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute Wedding Planning Instagram Captions
- We did a thing.
- Meant to be.
- "Two souls, one heart" 💖
- Nothing fancy, just love. And these new rings.
- I love you bigger than the world and sky.
- Cheer to the world's cutest couple!
- Here begins the first chapter of our fairy tale
- Check out her bling!
- The best is yet to come.
- Bridezilla? Who, me?
- I'd marry you anytime and anywhere.
- "I love you and I like you."
- Pop the bubbly; I’m getting a hubby.
- I said, “Yaaaassss!”
- #GroomSquad done ✔️
- I am here to get drunk!
- "We're all #twinning today"
- All because two people fell in love.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- Now we can hang out forever!
- Friends who slay together, stay together!
- Let’s dance!
- I'm your wedding gladiator
- All I need for true happiness is having you by my side.
- Every day you prove to me that happily-ever-after really exists.
- If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
- This is the beginning of an eternal love story.
- Here’s to a marriage that lasts meow and furever.
- I'd love to stay, but I'm late for a meeting with my wedding planner
- "Saj dhaj ke, tashan me rehna" (Song: Saj Dhaj Ke)
- The wedding is not for sensitive people. Don’t believe me? Just ask my bank account!
- "Let the Indian-ness show! Life is too short to blend in" (Shilpa Ahuja)
- Even if you get married, don’t hurry to grow up.
- "I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love." (The Vow)
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
- Can’t wait to begin this new chapter of our lives together as Mr. and Mrs.
- True love stories never have endings but they have beginnings.
- "I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person," (50 First Dates)
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all 💕
- "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too" (Song: Me Too)
- Marriage looks like a walk in a park. Jurassic Park…
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- "When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me… it's you." (One Tree Hill)
- Let’s be each other’s first last kisses.
- It was love at first swipe.
- I don’t know what is going on here. I just came for cake.
- "I like my money where I can see it. Hanging around my waist" (Shilpa Ahuja)
- "You are my greatest adventure." (The Incredibles)
- "I may not know how to make aloo paratha, but I can certainly rock a lehenga like a pro" (Shilpa Ahuja)
- Today was so great, even our cake was in tiers.
- Mark this day in a calendar as a special one—I’m getting a husband!
- Can we skip all these official parts and ceremonies and proceed to serving the cake?
- I will come alone to the wedding party, but could you serve me the cake and champagne for two :D
- "I want all of you, forever. You and me, everyday” (Movie: The Notebook)
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale
- If her SO thinks this means less BFF-time, he’s wrong.
- I will come alone to the wedding party, but could you serve me the cake and champagne for two?
- Still falling for you, even harder than before.
- "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together." (Sleepless in Seattle)
- Still falling for you harder than ever before.
- You made me believe in love at first sight.
- He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name
- "Life was meant for good friends and great adventures"
- Say hello to the luckiest man in the world
- Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream (Song: Blank Space)
- "And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye" (Song: I Love Kanye)
Short Wedding Planning Instagram Captions
- We said "Yaaaas!"
- One day down, forever to go.
- ‘Til death do us party.
- This is the next page of our love story.
- My day, my way
- We go together like cake and icing.
- It is only the beginning…
- "Happy girls are the prettiest"
- Love you always and forever.
- We did.
- Cheers to the newlyweds!
- Diamonds are forever, and so is this love
- Taken…with all my heart and soul
- When in doubt? Attend a wedding! 💒
- I'll choose you always.
- We’ve decided on forever.
- Together forever.
- Making dreams come true
- When ‘yes’ means ‘forever’.
- They got married. I got drunk 🍾
- Just eloped, NBD.
- "I woke up like this." ("Flawless" by Beyoncé)
- They got married. I got drunk.
- She Said Yaaas!
- Chaos coordinator
- Today’s the big day!
- You are the pepperoni to my pizza.
- Relax... I've got this
- I do it for the cake
- A party without a cake is just a meeting.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- Master of all solutions
- The best thing I swiped right on.
- I just showed up for the cake.
- 7, Me, myself, and I do.
- Ready to bust out my dancing shoes.
- "You're my lobster. 🦞" (Friends)
- It just got real.
- Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.
- I’m here for the cake, what about you?
- Sip, sip, hooray!
- Do these outfits make us look married?
- My other half.
- Let’s celebrate!
- Put a ring on it 💍
- What a beautiful bride!
- #BridalSquad done ✔️
- A picture perfect day.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- I’ll love you for forever and day.
- Love’s in the air!
- "You had me at hello." (Jerry Maguire)
- You’re my person, forever.
- Till death do us party.
- It's about time.
- Locked in for life!
- The adventures begins
- Just married. Surprise!
- Fueled by coffee
- I do, we did.
- I do, I do, I do!
- "Life isn’t perfect, but I am"
- Locked in for life.
- My ride or die for life. Seriously, it's legal.
- This is squad's goals are LOVE!
- Together is a beautiful place to be
- To have and to hold.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
Cool Wedding Planning Instagram Captions
- I want the kind of marriage that makes our kids want to get married.
- Today, you will get married, and I will eat cake. It’s a win-win for sure.”
- He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name.
- "This photo was taken before I started crying."
- Ready to start the adventure called “marriage.”
- "You look perfect tonight." ("Perfect" by Ed Sheeran)
- You are every day of my life that I have always dreamt off
- I always knew you were my soulmate.
- When I met you, I forgot what life was like without you.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart
- "We built this love from the ground up." ("From the Ground Up" by Dan and Shay)
- "It could be nice, growing old with you." (The Wedding Singer)
- "Three words, eight letters... say it and I'm yours." (Gossip Girl)
- Brace yourself... the wedding is coming
- Keep calm and hire a wedding planner
- Two's company, three's a crowd—it's also our wedding!
- As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.”
- Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
- We are united by love and a heartbeat.
- Does this dress make me look like a Mrs.?
- Fun times ahead.
- "You're my end and my beginning." ("All of Me" by John Legend)
- Basically the royal wedding.
- He put a ring on and I put my heart into making him happy
- May your life together be full of love, and your love be full of life.
- "When I'm with you, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything." (Boy Meets World)
- "How about coffee, drinks, dinner, a movie... for as long as we both shall live?" (You've Got Mail)
- The party doesn't start until the bride walks in 👰🏻
- To have and to hold for ever and ever.
- "You are mine… at last." ("At Last" by Etta James)
- If you fail to plan you plan to fail
- "Just say you won't let go." ("Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur)
- "A well-tied tie is the first serious step in life" (Oscar Wilde)
- Watching these two get married makes me believe in love.
- True love stories never have endings but they have beginnings
- We have that "can't-live-without-each-other love." (Sex And The City)
- "Bachpan se hi na, mujhe shaadi karne ka bada craze tha" (Movie: Jab We Met)
- You don’t find a style. A style finds you.
- They’re going to make such a cute old couple.
- Some people are worth melting for (Movie: Frozen)
- Solving problems you didn't know you had
- It's just you and me, together forever.
- Confetti here, champagne there, love everywhere.
- My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did.
- Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side”
- You are the person I’m destined to spend the rest of my life with.
- Now you are stuck with me forever and always.
- "Make it simple, but significant.” (Don Draper)
- I’m very grateful that you decided to share your Big Day with us, and I especially appreciate an open bar.
- "More is more and less is a bore" (Iris Apfel)
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
- "Still can't believe it when you say you're mine and I am yours." ("I Am Yours" by Andy Grammer)
- "Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi" (Song: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na)
- It's been such an emotional day, even the cake is in tears 😂
- My name is cuter with your last name added to it.
- Without you, my life would be incomplete.
- Thanks for including us in your big day!
- Dreams do come true. I found you.
- Two souls, one heart.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name.
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- My name sounds even cuter with your last name added to it.
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." (When Harry Met Sally)
- These two weirdos are perfect for each other.
- "You've set my world on fire, and I know, I know everything's gonna be alright." ("Golden Hour" by Kacey Musgraves)
Funny Wedding Planning Instagram Captions
- Will you marry me? Yes, I will! 😍
- "Got that desi feeling" (Shilpa Ahuja)
- Confetti here, champagne there, love everywhere!
- Congrats on making it o-fish-ial. Now, there are two less fish in the sea.
- Diamonds are forever, and so is this love.
- Marriage is quite a dangerous lifelong journey. Good luck!
- I found the one whom my soul loves.
- Home is wherever I’m with you.
- Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale
- The best kind of wedding is one that leaves your bellies (and hearts) full.
- I only talk about my wedding on days ending in Y
- These two were mer-maid for each other.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Ready to get wed, white, and boozed with the love of my life.
- These two make such a gouda couple. Now, point me in the direction of the charcuterie plate.
- "You're my person." (Grey's Anatomy)
- You're my lobster (TV Show: Friends)
- Congratulations to the happy couple on a wedding worthy of every Pinterest board.
- They go together like cupcakes and frosting.
- Wishing the happy couple every joy love has to offer.
- Being spontaneous was always our thing anyway.
- Thank you for reminding me of what butterflies feel like!
- Woke up and decided to get married today.
- Marriage? Yeah, it has a nice ring to it.
- It’s been such an emotional day, even the cake is in tiers.
- "All you need is love." ("All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles)
- We have tied not only the knot, but our hearts and souls.
- The best part of our wedding was realizing we don't have to plan it anymore.
- “The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.” — William Shakespeare
- "Now accepting applications for new, single friends"
- "Well, it's love at first sight. Actually, it was... No, it was when I heard your voice. It was love at first see with my ears." (The Office)
- Congrats on being stuck with me forever!
- "I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together." ("Better Together" by Jack Johnson)
- Happiness is being married to your best friend
- "There is nothing I know more than the fact that I want to be with you." (New Girl)
- "Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after"
- With my whole heart and for my whole life.
- "This is true love. You think this happens every day?" (The Princess Bride)
- The love I feel towards you is an eternal and never-ending journey.
- Cheers to the world’s cutest couple.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
- Cheers to love and laughter, but especially to our happily ever after.
- You have worked hard and deserved this promotion
- This photo was taken before I started crying.
- Hey, wanna get married today?
- This is the happiest day of my life.
- "Trust me, you can dance." —Champagne
- This just might be our most romantic adventure yet.
- I hope my real wedding is as beautiful and organized as my Pinterest one.
- Family: Where life begins and love never ends! 👩👩👧👧
- “Trust me, you can dance.” —Champagne
- "I'm always gonna love you—till the end of my days, and beyond." (How I Met Your Mother)
- The day when two hearts became one.
- "The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege"
- "All of me loves all of you" (Song: All Of Me)
- Marriage? It has a nice ring to it.
- "I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." (The Notebook)
- Pop the champagne! She’s changing her last name.
- I’ve just come to my friend’s wedding party to take some pizza.
- My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did :D
- Finally, I have an excuse to change my last name :D
- This was clearly taken before I started crying.
- Too late to turn back now. We’re married 😁
- Happy I get to eat and drink in celebration of my favorite couple.
- Congratulations to the happy couple! Yes, I’m still single
- Shoutout to my Pinterest board for making this happen.
- "You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I’m winning" (All Of Me)
- Oh snap, I got a selfie with the bride.
- Not the royal wedding, but it’ll do.
- Gross. She has to live with a boy now.
- Congratulations to the happy couple! Yes, I’m still single.
- "Dilwale dulhaniya le jaenge" (Song: DDLJ) 👫
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
4. Limit yourself to 3-4 hashtags
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Instagram post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
Looking to start a business?
We put together 20 businesses you can start from home. Join our free weekly newsletter and get them right now.