So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect watch brand idea and name/logo for your watch brand.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your watch brand + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your watch brand.
Watch Brand Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your watch brand?
You can generate hundreds of watch brand slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Watch Brand Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Praise Watch.
- Work Hard, See Harder
- What Is Watch?
- Third Find Out, Second Watch Out
- Middle Wristwatches Are What We Do
- Vorsprung Durch Watch.
- Site Of The Vigil
- Work Hard, Looks Harder
- Watches With Watchman
- First Check, Third Catch
- Watch For Your Health.
- Work Hard, Scrutinizes Harder
- Work Hard, Keeping Harder
- Every Watch Has A Story.
- Watches With Temperature
- Crunch All You Want. We'll Make Watch.
- Vigilant And Petulant
- What Can Watch Do For You?
- Watch - It's Like Heaven!
- Work Hard, Monitors Harder
- Vigilant Inspects Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Beware Harder
- Because Watch Can't Drive.
- That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The Watch.
- Work Hard, Show Harder
- Third Watch, Let's Start Today!
- Watches With State
- From Daytime To Nox
- View Is What We Do
- Strict Follow, Close Scout
- Careful And Servile
- From Careless To Mindful
- It's That Watch Feeling.
- Nothing Is Faster Than Watch.
- Point Of The Learn
- Schhh... You Know Watch.
- Watches With Party
- Strict Beholds Are What We Do
- Watch Strikes Back.
- Find Out Is What We Do
- Feel It - Watch!
- Notice Is What We Do
- Now With 50% More Watch!
- Constant Stares Are What We Do
- Everyone Should Believe In Watch.
- First Observatories Are What We Do
- I Can't Believe It's Not Watch.
- Watch Always The Right Choice
- All The Watch That's Fit To Print.
- Order Of The Learn
- Base Of The Check
- It's A New Watch Every Day.
- Commit Of The Lookout
- You Can On A Watch, Can Do!
- Cuts Watch Time In Half.
- Strict And Equipped
- Space Of The See
- The Wonder Has A Name: Watch.
- Made To Make Your Watch Water.
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Watch?
- Stop! This Watch Is Not Ready Yet!
- Work Hard, Stares Harder
- Station Of The Observe
- Good Gazes Are What We Do
- Third Watch, Take A Seat
- I'm Not Just The Watch, I'm A Member.
- Third Sees Are What We Do
- Night Lookout, Strict View
- I Learned It By Watching Watch!
- Watch - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- What's In Your Watch?
- Good Check, Strict Scout
- Watches With Half
- Consider Is What We Do
- Watch Over Is What We Do
- Direct Of The View
- Watch - Now!
- Constant Shows Are What We Do
- Second Learn, Second Determine
- Nose Is What We Do
- Night Observe, Careful Catch
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Watch.
- Middle And Hidden
- Makes You Feel Watch Again.
- Third Discovers Are What We Do
- Watch, Pure Lust.
- From First To Endorsement
- Watch Is All Jacked Up.
- From First To 2d
- Constant Look Outs Are What We Do
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Watch.
- Watch - One Name. One Legend.
- Too Orangey For Watch.
- Get Busy With The Watch.
- I Bet He Drinks Watch.
- Property Of The Lookout
- From Daylight To Nighttime
- Work Hard, Discover Harder
- Second Watch Out, Close Lookout
- Watch, And On, And On...
- Watch, Good.
- From Distant To Ambient
- Careful And Several
- Set Of The Observe
- Watch Is Forever.
- Unzip A Watch.
- See You At Watch.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Watch It Will Not Subdue.
- From Wicked To Great
- Night Catches Are What We Do
- Warning Is What We Do
- Middle Sentinel, Middle Scout
- Work Hard, Looked Harder
- Position Of The Ticker
- I'm Lovin' Watch.
- Work Hard, Watch Over Harder
- Where Watch Is A Pleasure.
- Close Watch, Let's Get To Work
- Watch - If You Love Watch.
- Watch Makes Your Day.
- Watch Keeps Them Coming Back
- Do You Have The Watch Inside?
- Watch Know-How.
- Let Your Watch Do The Walking.
- Watches With Idea
- You Can't Beat Watch.
- America's Most Trusted Watch.
- Did Somebody Say Watch?
- Strict Watch, Let's Get To Work
- From Inconstant To Continual
- From Open Up To Fold
- Commit Of The Observe
- Watch, Do You Need Anything Else?
- First Look Out, Night Ticker
- Watch Is A Never Ending Story.
- Avez-Vous Un Watch?
- Watches With Investigation
- The Watch Look.
- Look Is What We Do
- Attention Is What We Do
- Range Of The Scout
- Watches With Light
- Second Check, Close Catch
- Careful Watch, We're Commiitted
- I Lost Weight With Watch.
- Poppin' Fresh Watch.
- Watch Tested, Mother Approved.
- Constant Watch, We Take Care Of You!
- Observation Is What We Do
- Watch, Not That Other Crap.
- Work Hard, Looky Harder
- Watch, It's As Simple As That!
- Watch Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Watch.
- Close Watch - A New You
- Vigilance Is What We Do
- The Joy Of Watch.
- Santa, All I Want Is Watch.
- Watch With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Watch, The Original.
- The Ideal Watch.
- Work Hard, Admire Harder
- The Ultimate Watch Machine.
- Careful Lookeds Are What We Do
- Watch Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Live In Your Watch, Play In Ours.
- Make It A Watch Night.
- My Anti-Drug Is Watch.
- Constant Follow, Vigilant Catch
- Base Of The See
- Surveillance Is What We Do
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Watch.
- So Easy, No Wonder Watch Is #1.
- Watches With News
- Set Of The View
- Witnessed Is What We Do
- Watch Works Like Magic.
- It's Nothing But Watch
- Close Determine, Middle Look Out
- Watch, What Else?
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Watch.
- Close Keeps Are What We Do
- Watch, Let The Good Times Roll.
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Watch.
- Station Of The Check
- Third Sentinel, Third Determine
- Watch, You Know You Want It.
- Third Observatories Are What We Do
- Break Through With Watch.
- Sentry Is What We Do
- Middle Look Ons Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Keeps Harder
- From Distant To Fine
- Home Of The Learn
- We're With The Watch.
- Ribbed For Her Watch.
- Third Follow, Strict Scout
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Watch?
- Is It Live, Or Is It Watch?
- The Watch People.
- Watch Loaded For Bear.
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Watch.
- Watch The Time Is Now.
- Vigilant Sentinel, Careful Find Out
- First And Horsed
- Careful Beholds Are What We Do
- Watches With Stage
- The Original Watch.
- Good Lookout, Middle Ticker
- Work Hard, Catch Harder
- Watch Rocks.
- From Open Up To Intimate
- Saved By Watch
- Watches With Age
- Watches With Rule
- Constant Watch, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Our Watch Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Think Watch.
- I Learned It By Watching Watch!
- From Inconstant To Unflagging
- Careful Scout, Third Scout
- Watches With Finger
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Watch Brand
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your watch brand.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!