Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ creative watch brand slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Watch Brand Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your watch brand?
You can generate hundreds of watch brand slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Precision is our priority
- Exquisite design at its finest
- Where style and functionality blends
- More than just the time
- Be on time, be ahead
- Enhancing your personality more
- Keeping time, cherishing memories
- Elegance and punctuality stands out
- Timekeeping to the next level
- Not your ordinary watch
- The epitome of watches
- High-end watches for an affordable price
- The ultimate precision that you deserve
- The best gift to yourself
- Definitely the best choice
- Upgrade your fashion, buy our watches
- Extra wow factor, guaranteed
- Watches that wow
- Making your look extra special
- Always on time, one step ahead
- Outsmart your schedule
- It's all about time
- Timekeeping made much easier
- Amazing watches up for grabs
- Watches that impress
- Exquisiteness and precision combined
- Over a million watches sold
- Be punctual, be a winner
- Innovation and quality
- We innovate watches
- The new generation of watches
- The best watches ever
- It all comes down to the quality
- Style and functionality matters
- Warning Is What We Do
- Order Of The Learn
- Direct Of The View
- Home Of The Learn
- From Daytime To Nox
- Close Watch - A New You
- Third Watch, Let's Start Today!
- Watch Strikes Back.
- Watch Always The Right Choice
- Watches With Half
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Watch.
- Saved By Watch
- Watches With Investigation
- The Wonder Has A Name: Watch.
- It's A New Watch Every Day.
- Vorsprung Durch Watch.
- Property Of The Lookout
- Night Lookout, Strict View
- Watch, What Else?
- So Easy, No Wonder Watch Is #1.
- From Inconstant To Continual
- Because Watch Can't Drive.
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Watch.
- From Wicked To Great
- Work Hard, Looked Harder
- You Can On A Watch, Can Do!
- Work Hard, Stares Harder
- Watch Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- I Learned It By Watching Watch!
- Watches With Finger
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Position Of The Ticker
- Watch Is Forever.
- Feel It - Watch!
- It's Nothing But Watch
- The Watch People.
- From Open Up To Fold
- Third Sentinel, Third Determine
- Watch Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Constant Watch, We Take Care Of You!
- Work Hard, Show Harder
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Watch.
- Watches With Rule
- Consider Is What We Do
- Watch For Your Health.
- Watches With Age
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Watch?
- From Careless To Mindful
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Watch?
- Watches With Stage
- Work Hard, Catch Harder
- Base Of The Check
- Work Hard, Scrutinizes Harder
- Set Of The View
- Let Your Watch Do The Walking.
- Watches With Temperature
- Careful Scout, Third Scout
- Third Find Out, Second Watch Out
- Watches With Party
- From First To 2d
- Work Hard, Admire Harder
- Stop! This Watch Is Not Ready Yet!
- Set Of The Observe
- Constant Follow, Vigilant Catch
- From Distant To Ambient
- Watch - It's Like Heaven!
- Nothing Is Faster Than Watch.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Watch.
- First And Horsed
- Get Busy With The Watch.
- Every Watch Has A Story.
- From First To Endorsement
- Watch, Not That Other Crap.
- Watch Rocks.
- Notice Is What We Do
- Watch Is A Never Ending Story.
- Watch - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Second Check, Close Catch
- Nose Is What We Do
- Watch, Good.
- Watch Works Like Magic.
- Find Out Is What We Do
- Close Watch, Let's Get To Work
- Watch, And On, And On...
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Watch It Will Not Subdue.
- Close Keeps Are What We Do
- Vigilant Inspects Are What We Do
- Watch With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Crunch All You Want. We'll Make Watch.
- Break Through With Watch.
- I Lost Weight With Watch.
- Watches With Idea
- What Can Watch Do For You?
- Everyone Should Believe In Watch.
- Make It A Watch Night.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Vigilant And Petulant
- Strict Follow, Close Scout
- The Joy Of Watch.
- I Bet He Drinks Watch.
- Sentry Is What We Do
- Space Of The See
- Makes You Feel Watch Again.
- First Check, Third Catch
- I'm Not Just The Watch, I'm A Member.
- Observation Is What We Do
- Strict Watch, Let's Get To Work
- Good Lookout, Middle Ticker
- The Ideal Watch.
- Watch The Time Is Now.
- Ribbed For Her Watch.
- Careful And Several
- I Can't Believe It's Not Watch.
- Our Watch Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Vigilance Is What We Do
- Third Watch, Take A Seat
- Close Determine, Middle Look Out
- Watch, Let The Good Times Roll.
- Work Hard, Monitors Harder
- Work Hard, Looky Harder
- Second Learn, Second Determine
- My Anti-Drug Is Watch.
- Work Hard, Keeping Harder
- Third Follow, Strict Scout
- Witnessed Is What We Do
- See You At Watch.
- We're With The Watch.
- Live In Your Watch, Play In Ours.
- Night Observe, Careful Catch
- Watch, It's As Simple As That!
- Strict Beholds Are What We Do
- Middle Wristwatches Are What We Do
- Commit Of The Observe
- Good Gazes Are What We Do
- Watch Keeps Them Coming Back
- From Inconstant To Unflagging
- Cuts Watch Time In Half.
- I'm Lovin' Watch.
- The Original Watch.
- Commit Of The Lookout
- What Is Watch?
- From Open Up To Intimate
- Watch, Do You Need Anything Else?
- Santa, All I Want Is Watch.
- Watch - Now!
- Attention Is What We Do
- All The Watch That's Fit To Print.
- Watch Is All Jacked Up.
- Station Of The Check
- Too Orangey For Watch.
- Work Hard, See Harder
- You Can't Beat Watch.
- Watch Tested, Mother Approved.
- Watches With News
- It's That Watch Feeling.
- Watches With Light
- Watch, Pure Lust.
- Careful Lookeds Are What We Do
- Site Of The Vigil
- Poppin' Fresh Watch.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Watch Makes Your Day.
- Middle And Hidden
- View Is What We Do
- Point Of The Learn
- Good Check, Strict Scout
- Work Hard, Looks Harder
- Second Watch Out, Close Lookout
- Watch Over Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Beware Harder
- Constant Stares Are What We Do
- Watch - One Name. One Legend.
- What's In Your Watch?
- Range Of The Scout
- Base Of The See
- Avez-Vous Un Watch?
- Watch, You Know You Want It.
- Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Watch.
- Constant Look Outs Are What We Do
- The Watch Look.
- The Ultimate Watch Machine.
- Watch - If You Love Watch.
- Watches With Watchman
- Careful Beholds Are What We Do
- I Learned It By Watching Watch!
- Constant Shows Are What We Do
- Unzip A Watch.
- Watch, The Original.
- Do You Have The Watch Inside?
- Third Discovers Are What We Do
- First Look Out, Night Ticker
- Station Of The Observe
- Schhh... You Know Watch.
- Watch Loaded For Bear.
- Now With 50% More Watch!
- From Daylight To Nighttime
- Look Is What We Do
- Did Somebody Say Watch?
- Praise Watch.
- Strict And Equipped
- Third Observatories Are What We Do
- Careful Watch, We're Commiitted
- Surveillance Is What We Do
- Careful And Servile
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Watch.
- Work Hard, Keeps Harder
- Work Hard, Discover Harder
- Third Sees Are What We Do
- Middle Sentinel, Middle Scout
- America's Most Trusted Watch.
- Night Catches Are What We Do
- Watch Know-How.
- Where Watch Is A Pleasure.
- First Observatories Are What We Do
- That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The Watch.
- Work Hard, Watch Over Harder
- Vigilant Sentinel, Careful Find Out
- Watches With State
- Middle Look Ons Are What We Do
- Constant Watch, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- From Distant To Fine
- Is It Live, Or Is It Watch?
- Made To Make Your Watch Water.
- Think Watch.
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Watch.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Watch Brand
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your watch brand.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.