If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best therapy business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best therapy business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Therapists Instagram Bios
- "I had people in my life who didn't give up on me: my mother, my aunt, my science teacher. I had one-on-one speech therapy. I had a nanny who spent all day playing turn-taking games with me." - Temple Grandin
- I have come to understand that people are much more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life, I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them. – Jennifer Niven.
- You’re not alone. Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. – Lisa Olivera.
- Take a deep breath and always remember that you are the child who lived through survival mode and the empowered adult who chose their healing. – Dr. Nicole LePera.
- I'm still me, no matter my mental health.
- Change what you can, and manage what you can’t change. – Raymond McCauley.
- "I believe that a different therapy must be constructed for each patient because each has a unique story." - Irvin D. Yalom
- As you reflect back on the previous weeks, months, or the last 365 days, look for moments that call for celebration too. There will be some, even if you have to search for it a little harder. – Emily Coxhead.
- Life, liberty, and the pursuit of wellness.
- Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage does.
- "Music is therapy. Music moves people. It connects people in ways that no other medium can. It pulls heartstrings. It acts as medicine." - Macklemore
- Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man as he really is.
- "Cognitive therapy is based on the idea that when you change the way you think, you can change the way you feel and behave. In other words, if we can learn to think about other people in a more positive and realistic way, it will be far easier to resolve conflicts and develop rewarding personal and professional relationships." - David D. Burns
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, make sure you live in the moment, live in the breath. – Amit Ray.
- Don’t believe everything you think. – Unknown.
- Source: rawpixel.com
- Always be patient and remain tough; Because someday, this pain will be useful to you. – Ovid.
- By increasing the strength of our minds, we are automatically reducing the difficulty of life. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- When under the pulling force of bipolar symptoms, and when it’s strongest, we mostly tend to take selfish decisions, but that doesn’t make us selfish people. In fact, because we have struggled and known such depths of darkness, our compassion runs deeper than others. – Lyss Trayers.
- When going through mental health issues, we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. – Abraham Maslow.
- My recovery must come first so that everything I love in life does not have to come last.
- Someone recently asked me: “Well, don’t you think that if you do too much therapy, it will take away your artistic process?” My reply: ‘The biggest lie that we’ve ever been sold is that we as artists have to stay in pain to create. – Katy Perry.
- Keep fighting, and you must never give up on it. When I was in middle school, I was struggling with severe anxiety and depression and the help and support I received from my family, friends, and therapist saved my life. Asking for help is the first crucial step to healing. You are more precious to this world than you’ll ever know. – Lili Rhinehart.
- Livestrong, live well.
- Life holds no meaning without interdependence. Honest truth is that we need each other, and the sooner we learn how important this is, the better for the Human race. – Erik Erikson.
- "Playing my drums is therapy." - Travis Barker
- If there is no struggle, then there is no progress. – Fredrick Douglass.
- The dark days I passed through made me stronger. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me realize it. – Emery Lord.
- Sometimes self-care is exercise and eating right. While other times, self-care is spending quality time with loved ones, or taking a nap. And sometimes it’s watching an entire season of TV in one weekend while you lounge around in your pajamas. Whatever soothes your soul and speak peace unto it. – Nanea Hoffman .
- Mental health is something that we should all be talking about, and we need to work together, to take the stigma away from it. So let’s raise awareness and let those suffering this, know that its OK to have a mental illness and addiction problem. – Demi Lovato.
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. – Carl Jung.
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert Schuller.
- Always know that there is hope, even when your brain may be saying that there isn’t. – John Green.
- Part of my identity is saying no to things I don’t want to do… I check in with myself throughout the day and I say, ‘Do I really want to do this?’ and if the answer is no, then I don’t do it. And I think you should not either. – Lady Gaga.
- It's ok to not be ok. Just don't give up.
- Stay strong. Your story isn't over.
- Don’t stagger in believing yourself. Keep moving ahead, and believe that you are a good person and that you am worthy of a good life. – Jonathan Harnisch.
- Goal of the day: Be kind to yourself.
- "Cooking is good therapy for me." - Lidia Bastianich
- I am a warrior.
- "I'd be cheating everyone here, the staff and rest of my teammate if I wasn't able to stay on top of my work. It was almost like therapy, to come back and get in an environment I'm comfortable with." - Roger Clemens
- "Massage therapy has been shown to relieve depression, especially in people who have chronic fatigue syndrome; other studies also suggest benefit for other populations." - Andrew Weil
- "Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me." - Tim Burton
- "I used to be pretty hard on myself, like, if I didn't like a haircut I did on someone, I would think about it a lot and second-guess myself. But after therapy and a lot of work, I know how to dust myself off a lot faster, and those things don't knock me down as much as they used to." - Jonathan Van Ness
- We should work together to take the stigma away from mental health. My brain and my heart are really important to me. I don’t know why I wouldn’t seek help to have those things be as healthy as my teeth. I go to the dentist. So why wouldn’t I go see a shrink? – Kerry Washington.
- Sometimes, you need to know that the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them to understand. – Joubert Botha.
- You are worth more than your darkness.
- Nothing reduces anxiety faster than action. – Walter Anderson.
- "To me, wrestling is therapy. No matter how bad my personal situation is, when I step into the ring, all my troubles disappear. My baggage stays in the back where it belongs." - Eddie Guerrero
- Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, rather, it simply empties today of its strength. – Charles Spurgeon.
- A failure is not a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.
- I’ve come to conclude that life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness, while the black keys represent sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also create music. – Ehssan.
- "Words of comfort, skillfully administered, are the oldest therapy known to man." - Louis Nizer
- "There are a variety of techniques to help people change the kind of thinking that leads them to become depressed. These techniques are called cognitive behavioral therapy." - Irving Kirsch
- Being your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health. – Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy.
- "Just putting my uniform on keeps me going. Being able to get out there keeps me going. That's the best therapy." - Eric Davis
- Mental health: It's so common, it could be anyone. The trouble is, nobody wants to talk about it. And that makes everything worse.
Cute Therapists Instagram Bios
- "My therapy has come from paying attention to my life." - Oprah Winfrey
- "If you are not happy with something, you should change it. So I went to a lot of therapy, and finally, I am able to speak up for myself: You are going to hear me roar!" - Katy Perry
- "For many people, managing pain involves using prescription medicine in combination with complementary techniques like physical therapy, acupuncture, yoga, and massage. I appreciate this because I truly believe medical care should address the person as a whole - their mind, body, and spirit." - Naomi Judd
- When I don’t pay attention to my feelings, I tend to put up with situations and people longer than is neccessary for my mental health. – Allyson Dinneen.
- The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no one recipe for living that suits all cases.
- "Food is a lot of people's therapy - when we say comfort food, we really mean that. It's releasing dopamine and serotonin in your brain that makes you feel good." - Brett Hoebel
- "The problem is, I don't think I've got too much to offer at the minute. I'm busy working on myself. This sounds like real therapy talk, but it's like, you've got to be happy with yourself before you can go out and get yourself a girl." - Robbie Williams
- Namastay in (insert location).
- Promise me you’ll always remember this: That you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you can ever imagine. – Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh.
- "Cleaning is therapy for me. I'm not ashamed of holding the duster or broom." -Amisha Patel
- "With 'Location' and all the other songs around it, my music turned into therapy for others. And that's something I really love and am blown away by." - Khalid
- Mental illness isn't always easy to see. Start talking.
- No amount of therapy or self-care can make up for the scarcity of food & drink, time, or financial resources. – Whitney Goodman, LMFT. Read his story by Clicking Here.
- "Cooking and baking is both physical and mental therapy." - Mary Berry
- Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful parts of us.
- Deep breathing is our nervous system’s love language. – Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy.
- "We may define therapy as a search for value." - Abraham Maslow
- Mens sana in corpore sano. (A healthy mind in a healthy body.)
- Treat your body and mind like the temples they are.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter Movie).
- "I'm not really gay, and I can't sit here and say that I am, because that's not real and that's not genuine. But I also can't sit here and say that I'm straight. This is something I've come to the conclusion through therapy and from being honest with myself. I am bisexual." - Shane Dawson
- Breathing slowing is very similar to an anchor in the midst of an emotional storm: the anchor won’t make the storm goes away, but it sure does hold you steady until it passes. – Russ Harris.
- In reality, you simply do not have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay and human to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared, and anxious. You need to understand that having these feelings doesn’t make you a negative person. It makes you a human loved by God. – Lori Deschene.
- Want the harsh truth? “Positive vibes only” isn’t a thing. Humans have a wide range of emotions and that’s OK to have it too. – Molly Bahr, LMHC.
- "Sometimes it takes dealing with a disability - the trauma, the relearning, the months of rehabilitation therapy - to uncover our true abilities and how we can put them to work for us in ways we may have never imagined." -Tammy Duckworth
- "Scribbling things down is my therapy. I filter later." - Natascha McElhone
- You aren't what's happened to you. You are how you've overcome it.
- And if today, all you did was hold yourself together, I'm proud of you.
- "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love." - Hubert Humphrey.
Cool Therapists Instagram Bios
- Be rest assured that mental health problems don’t define who you are. They are something you experience as you journey through life. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but, importantly, YOU ARE NOT THE RAIN. – Matt Haig.
- What does your anxiety do? Surely, you know that it does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but it empties today of its strength. It does not make you escape the evil; it makes you unfit to cope with it if it ever comes. – Raymond L. Cramer.
- "If you can't control your tweeting habits, then stop tweeting. Go seek therapy." - Ana Navarro
- "I do it as a therapy. I do it as something to keep me alive. We all need a little discipline. Exercise is my discipline." - Jack LaLanne
- Never allow your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. – Astrid Alauda.
- What mental health needs are more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation about it. – Glenn Close.
- Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.
- "I didn't learn about depression or anxiety at school. So when I had to go to my parents to say 'I need help, I need to go to therapy,' I felt like this weird, messed up kid. And I wasn't…" Lili Reinhart
- Just know that you don’t need to find a lesson in your trauma. – Jordan Pickell, MCP RCC.
- "Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic, and fear which is inherent in a human situation." - Graham Greene
- You are not DEFINED by your illness. You have an individual story to tell. You have a name, a history, a personality. Staying yourself is part of the battle and the joy of victory. – Julian Seifter.
- "The first principle of cognitive therapy is that all your moods are created by your 'cognitions,' or thoughts. A cognition refers to the way you look at things - your perceptions, mental attitudes, and beliefs. It includes the way you interpret things - what you say about something or someone to yourself." - David D. Burns
- "Therapy's like going to the gym." - Chris Pine
- Always value yourself, because no amount of support or generosity justifies someone treating you badly. This includes parents and family members. – Sarah Crosby.
- "The wilderness is healing, a therapy for the soul." - Nicholas Kristof
- "Using no control and using humor will build a relationship and make a dent to where the client puts the counselor in their quality world and then begins to relate and seek out the counselor. Effective therapy begins with the acceptance of the therapist into the client's quality world." - William Glasser
- I don’t like shouting out my personal issues from the rooftops, but with my bipolar disorder becomes public, I hope others who are in this club get to know that it’s completely controllable. I hope I can help remove any stigma attached to it, and that those who don’t have it under control will seek help with all that is available to treat it. – Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
- What if you moved through the world as if you were easy to be loved? Let me be honest with you, I promise you, you are easy to love. – Sonalee Rashatwar, LCSW.
- We should always remember that it is very possible to live well, feel well, and also find happiness with bipolar disorder or any other mental illness one is struggling with. – Demi Lovato.
- Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside – remembering all the times you’ve felt that way and survived. – Charles Bukowski.
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- To that one soul reading this: I know you're tired, you're fed up, you're close to breaking. But, there's strength within you, even when you feel weak. Keep fighting.
- Let's get rid of the fear! Let's talk about mental health.
- I noticed something odd, many survivors usually insist they’re not courageous: ‘If I were courageous I would have stopped the abuse.’ ‘If I were courageous, I wouldn’t be scared’… Most of us have it mixed up. You don’t start with courage and then face fear. No, You become courageous because you face your fear. – Laura Davis.
- One of the things that puzzle me is just how much stigma that comes with mental illness, specifically bipolar disorder. I consider those living this illness and functioning at all, HEROES. This is something to be proud of, not ashamed of. People struggling with bipolar disorder and still functioning should be given medals along with the steady stream of medication. – Carrie Fisher.
- Always Pay careful attention to anything you try to hide, it has the possibility of making or destroying you. – Gretchen Rubin.
- It's a disorder. Not a decision.
- Here’s the gentlest reminder: You might not need to read another self-help book, attend another training, or bookmark another Instagram post as much as you need to listen to, trust, and practice what you already know. What if the answer you’re looking for is actually within you already? Look inward and start asking the right questions. – Lisa Olivera.
- It’s my experience that the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, struggles, losses, and have found their way out of the depths, fighting tirelessly to come out victorious. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen, they pass through a process. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Unique Therapists Instagram Bios
- Anyone can be affected, despite their level of success or where they’ve attained. In fact, there is a good chance you know someone who is struggling with it since nearly 20% of American adults face some form of mental illness in their lifetime. So why aren’t we talking about it, why is this topic not getting the attention it truly deserves? – Kristen Bell.
- Once you start making the effort to “wake yourself up” – that is be more mindful of your daily activities – you suddenly start appreciating your life more.
- Mental health needs a great deal of attention more than it’s currently getting, because it is the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with. – Adam Ant.
- The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
- "…comedy acts as my therapy. I put my problems out there. I talk about them. I talk about everything before anybody has a chance." - Kevin Hart
- I am not afraid of storms for because of it, I am learning how to sail my ship. – Amy March, from Little Women.
- My anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future but from wanting to control it. – Hugh Prather.
- "In therapy, I see myself in the mirror differently." - Ricky Williams
- "Through therapy and a lot of thinking and writing my memoirs, I've been able to use my life as a lesson." - Jane Fonda
- The worst thing you can do to a person with an invisible illness is make them feel like they need to prove how sick they are.
- Have YOU practiced self-care today?
- I fight for my health every day in a way most people don't understand.
- Mental health affects every aspect of your life. It’s not just this neat little issue you can put into a box and lock it away. – Shannon Purser.
- "When you're singing, you're using extra muscles, and it requires a lot of exercise and breathing. You can't do that if you're a sissy. If I have any fitness advice for people, I'd tell them to sing more. It's good therapy, too." - Willie Nelson
- You need to start listening to the way you talk to yourself. Those small interactions will tell you how well you know yourself, how much you respect yourself, and what boundaries you are lacking that needs to be set straightaway. – Sara Kuburic.
- Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. Good humor is simply the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct road to tranquillity and fulfilment. – Grenville Kleiser.
- "And for me, it's acting. I find acting very therapeutic for whatever it is." - Kevin Bacon
- It gets better. One day, you’ll find your tribe and community. You just have to start trusting that people are out there waiting to love you and celebrate you for the person you’re turning out to be. In the meantime, the reality is you might have to be your own tribe. You might have to be your own best friend right now. That’s not something they’re going to teach you in school. So start the work of loving yourself first. – Wentworth Miller.
- "I get a lot of the ideas when I'm resting - either when I'm meditating or getting some kind of work done on my back, like physical therapy or acupuncture. That's where I get my best ideas, maybe because I'm balancing my body." - Katy Perry
- Whenever I come across people suffering from Bipolar disorder, I always give them the suggestion Allow yourself morning. I tell them it means that today may have been a rolling ball of anxiety and trembling, a face wet and slick with tears, but if you can get to morning, if you can just allow yourself a new day to encourage a change, then you can get through it. Remember, allow yourself morning. – Bassey Ikpi.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going and never turn back. – Winston Churchill.
- No matter how much evil I see, I know that there is much more light than darkness in this world. – Robert Uttaro.
- No amount of anxiety can change the future. And at the same time, there is no amount of regret capable of changing the past. – Karen Salmansohn.
- You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting your thoughts control you. – Dan Millman.
- Healing is not linear.
- The acceptance of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in surviving mental health. – Stefan Molyneux.
- Just know that this feeling shall pass. The fear is real but the danger certainly is not. – Cammie McGovern.
- "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." - Buddha
- Yes, I am bipolar, and Yes, I am proud. And this is why I wanted to write a book. To shine a light on mental illness, to be vulnerable about the days I let it take control of me and how dearly I paid for it, and to tell anyone fighting a similar battle: You are not alone. You are not broken. – AJ Lee.
Funny Therapists Instagram Bios
- In the middle of winter, I discovered that in me, there was an invincible summer. – Albert Camus.
- The humanity we all share is more important than the mental illnesses we may not. – Elyn R. Saks.
- There isn’t anybody out there who doesn’t have a mental health issue, whether it’s depression, anxiety, or how to cope with relationships, having a working brain means you have something bothering you. Having OCD is not an embarrassment anymore, particularly for me. Just know that there is help and your life could be better if you go out and seek help. – Howie Mandel.
- I constantly have to remind myself that not everyone else is to be blamed for how I feel. That my emotions do what they do and it’s not just because someone else made me feel this way to trigger it. I try to stop where I am and look around myself before reacting. – Sarah Bleckman.
- Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. But I know that conscious breathing is my anchor. – Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Being vulnerable is actually a strength and not a sign of weakness, and this is why more and more mental health discussion is such an important topic we should all talk about. It’s the same as being physically sick. And when you keep all those things inside, when you bottle them up, it makes you ill. – Cara Delevingne.
- "Baking is therapy." - Paul Hollywood
- My recovery from manic depression has been an evolution, not a sudden miracle. – Patty Duke.
- Life doesn’t make any sense without interdependence. We need each other, and the sooner we learn that, the better for us all.
- The best gift you can give yourself, is to master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire. – Mama Indigo.
- Anxiety is a thin stream of fear that is trickling through the mind like a little strem. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained and it becomes a storm. – Arthur Somers Roche.
- There is a crack in everything, and that’s how the light gets in to brighten everywhere. – Leonard Cohen.
- "I realized that therapy helps me explain what I'm feeling better." - Charlamagne Tha God
- "Shopping at any level is a bit of therapy for my medulla oblongata." - Theophilus London
- If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with a heart of an angel. – Keanu Reeves.
- "In therapy, I have learned the importance of keeping spiritual life and professional life balanced. I need to regain my balance." - Tiger Woods
- If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken. There is no law that forbids you to remain broken. – Selena Gomez.
- One thing I absolutely love about therapy sessions is that they’ll tell you what your blind spots are. Although that’s uncomfortable and painful, it gives you something to work with. – Pink.
- You look at me and cry… everything hurts. I hold you and whisper: but everything can heal. – Rupi Kaur.
- "The ultimate goal of therapy… it's too hard a question. The words come to me like tranquility, like fulfillment, like realizing your potential." - Irvin D. Yalom
- Honestly, I do not regret opening up about what I went through with depression, because, it sounds really cliché, but I have had women come up to me and say, ‘It meant so much to me that you opened up.’ It means so much when you realize that someone was having a really hard time and feeling shame and was trying to hide this whole thing. – Winona Ryder.
- Though I am often in the depths of misery, there is still calmness, pure harmony, and music inside me. – Vincent van Gogh.
- Nourished mind: Check. Nourished body: Check. Nourished spirit: Check. Check. Check.
- "I would say that I began with a very edgy, very driven personality and after a sufficient amount of therapy over many, many years, I managed to become rather relaxed and happy." - John Cleese
- "Therapy and counseling can do wonderful things for people. But they have emerged so far as what are sometimes called 'cottage industries' - that is, as individuals or small groups offering generally quite expensive services to a few clients." - Alain de Botton
- Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't so.
- "I'm on a constant path of self-discovery and change. I'm trying to become a better person, a nicer person. I love therapy - it's brilliant." - Julia Sawalha
- "Artists need some kind of stimulating experience a lot of times, which crystallizes when you sing about it or paint it or sculpt it. You literally mold the experience the way you want. It's therapy." - Erykah Badu
- Self-care is how you take your power back.
- Not until we are lost, do we start to truly understand ourselves. – Henry David Thoreau.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.