Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ clever sunglasses business slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Sunglasses Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your sunglasses business?
You can generate hundreds of sunglasses business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Beat the heat this summer
- Protect your eyes efficiently
- Trendy yet effective
- Worry no more against UV rays
- Protecting eyes since day 1
- Filtering UV rays the easy way
- Safe from UV rays, healthier eyes
- Prevent eye damage, guaranteed
- Keeping your eyes healthy
- Fashionable yet efficient
- Healthier eyes, more focused mind
- Protects against UV rays
- Happier eyes, happier you
- Our eyes - gateway to the world
- Premium sunglasses that last
- Durability and style combined
- You'll never go wrong with this
- Mix and match
- The ultimate eye protection
- The innovators of sunglasses
- Extreme protection against UV rays, guaranteed
- Looking good while getting protected
- UV rays problem, no more
- Your weapon against UV rays
- Comfy sunglasses for you
- The epitome of comfort
- High-quality sunglasses that never fails
- We never fail to impress
- Lovely sunglasses that you'll love
- Made to protect your eyes
- Love your eyes
- Perfect all year round
- The best sunglasses on earth
- Keeping your eyes safe
- Sunglasses that truly works
- Commit Of The Goggles
- Mirrored And Pictured
- Large Scarves Are What We Do
- Polarized Capri Pants Are What We Do
- Home Of The Specs
- From Small To Prominent
- Monsieur, With This Sunglasses You Are Really Spoiling Us.
- Tinted Shoes Are What We Do
- From Microscopic To Conspicuous
- Every Sunglasses Helps.
- From Rimless To Horn Rimmed
- Cologne Is What We Do
- Wear Sunglasses, We Are Here
- Range Of The Specs
- Eyepatch Is What We Do
- Big Fedoras Are What We Do
- Polarized Eyeglasses, Rimmed Eyeglasses
- Bandanna Is What We Do
- Large Spectacles, Polarized Oakleys
- From Refresh To Put On
- Sunglasses Is The Buzz.
- Tinted Binoculars Are What We Do
- Polarized Visors Are What We Do
- Huge Sunglasses, We're Commiitted
- Home Of The Bifocals
- The Ideal Sunglasses.
- Large Binoculars Are What We Do
- Wear Porkpie Hats Are What We Do
- Wear Spectacles, Huge Spectacles
- Wraparound Sunglasses, Built For You
- Sunglasses's Like Heaven.
- Huge Sunglasses, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Sunglasses.
- I Learned It By Watching Sunglasses!
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Sunglasses With Vacuole
- Mirrored Spectacles, Wraparound Jeans
- Sunglasses Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Dark Sunglasses, Built For You
- Kills All Known Sunglasses - Dead.
- Position Of The Eyeglasses
- Sunglasses, Pure Lust.
- Tinted And Rigid
- Wear Sunglasses, We Care
- Sunglasses To Play It Safe.
- Sunglasses, Try It You'll Like It!
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Sunglasses.
- Point Of The Eyeglasses
- Rimmed Goggles, Dark Bandana
- I'm A Secret Sunglasses Drinker.
- The World's Local Sunglasses.
- Let's Sunglasses!
- Earring Is What We Do
- Wraparound Sunglasses, Let's Get To Work
- Sunglasses, Fun For The Whole Family.
- See You At Sunglasses.
- Cossie Is What We Do
- Wear Sunglasses, Better Results
- Tinted Ban, Wraparound Bandanna
- Sunglasses With Glass
- Your Flexible Sunglasses.
- Rimmed Glasses, Big Bandanna
- Put Of The Shades
- It's Nothing But Sunglasses
- I Can't Believe It's Not Sunglasses.
- From Undyed To Colorful
- The Wonder Has A Name: Sunglasses.
- Buy Sunglasses Now!
- Mirrored Overcoats Are What We Do
- Bet You Can't Eat Sunglasses.
- Mirrored And Whispered
- There's Only One True Sunglasses!
- Wraparound Sunglasses, We Care
- Sunglasses - Empowering People.
- Sunglasses With Light
- Let Your Sunglasses Do The Walking.
- A Leaner, Meaner Sunglasses
- Always The Real Thing, Always Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- Think Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses With Tree
- Free Sunglasses.
- Wear And Dire
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses Online.
- Sunglasses - It Does A Body Good.
- You Too Can Have A Sunglasses Like Mine.
- You Can't Stop Sunglasses.
- Lay Of The Specs
- Saved By Sunglasses
- Have You Had Your Sunglasses Today?
- Fur Coat Is What We Do
- Sunglasses Only.
- Ascot Is What We Do
- Earmuff Is What We Do
- Good To The Last Sunglasses.
- Polarized And Outside
- Sunglasses Beat.
- Seat Of The Eyewear
- Sunglasses With Beam
- Sunglasses - To Feel Free!
- Long Live Sunglasses.
- Position Of The Ban
- Pant Is What We Do
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Polarized And Intertwined
- Makes You Feel Sunglasses Again.
- Food Or Sunglasses? I'll Have Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses For President.
- Designed For Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses It's A Kind Of Magic.
- Huge Specs, Big Shades
- Sunglasses One Size Fits All.
- Mamma Mia, That'sa Spicy Sunglasses!
- Sunglasses The Time Is Now.
- Wraparound Shades, Mirrored Shades
- Where's Sunglasses?
- Set Of The Bifocals
- Something Special In The Sunglasses.
- Just Do Sunglasses.
- Spot Of The Bifocals
- Did Somebody Say Sunglasses?
- Sunglasses Is Everything You Need.
- Wear Shoes Are What We Do
- Wear And Mature
- Mirrored Necklaces Are What We Do
- Sunglasses Is Crazy Good.
- Sunglasses With Night
- Free Sunglasses For All.
- Big Dark Glasses, Mirrored Glasses
- Sunglasses With Flower
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Sunglasses?
- Sunglasses New And Improved.
- Sunglasses Makes You Sexy!
- America's Most Trusted Sunglasses.
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses. It's What's For Dinner.
- Sunglasses Is My Sport.
- Tinted Bans Are What We Do
- I Bet He Drinks Sunglasses.
- From Small To Epic
- Sunglasses With Skirt
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Sunglasses It Will Not Subdue.
- Play Sunglasses, Start Living.
- Wear Tuxedos Are What We Do
- I Wish I Had A Sunglasses.
- Tinted Raincoat, Large Bandanna
- Because Sunglasses Is Complicated Enough.
- Site Of The Specs
- Sunglasses - One Name. One Legend.
- Wear Hoodie, Mirrored Spectacles
- Sunglasses The River Of Life.
- Sunglasses With Protection
- Wear Bifocals Are What We Do
- Sunglasses, Good.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Sunglasses.
- Live In Your Sunglasses, Play In Ours.
- Ski Parka Is What We Do
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Sunglasses?
- Set Of The Goggles
- The Magic Of Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses Wins Again.
- Jeans Is What We Do
- Sunglasses - It's Like Heaven!
- Tinted Hats Are What We Do
- Sunglasses With Service
- Turn Loose The Sunglasses.
- Our Sunglasses Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Porkpie Hat Is What We Do
- For The Sunglasses You Don't Yet Know.
- Tinted And Minute
- Come To Life. Come To Sunglasses.
- Everyone Should Believe In Sunglasses.
- The Sunglasses Effect.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Sunglasses Stays Sharp 'Til The Bottom Of The Glass.
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Sunglasses.
- Big Necklaces Are What We Do
- Wraparound Sneakers Are What We Do
- Huge Plimsolls Are What We Do
- Feel Good With Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses Will Make You Feel Better.
- Get More From Life With Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses, Your Specialist.
- The Art Of Sunglasses.
- Point Of The Glasses
- Everyone's Favourite Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses For Everyone.
- Shoe Is What We Do
- Sunglasses Is Going Places.
- Biting The Hand That Feeds Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses With Part
- Home Of The Spectacles
- Sunglasses With Thing
- Tinted Bandanna, Huge Bandana
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Sunglasses?
- Sunglasses - Today And Tomorrow.
- Wraparound Glasses Are What We Do
- Wear Bandana, Dark Bandanna
- You Can Do It When You Sunglasses It.
- Sunglasses - If You Love Sunglasses.
- Station Of The Ban
- Because Sunglasses Can't Drive.
- Polarized Sunglasses, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- The Sunglasses Look.
- Sunglasses With Radiation
- Sunglasses Right As Rain.
- You Need A Sunglasses.
- Space Of The Ban
- Underwear Is What We Do
- Sunglasses, You Can't Live Without It.
- Wraparound Sunglasses, Let's Start Today!
- The Most Interesting Sunglasses In The World.
- Welcome To Sunglasses Country.
- Position Of The Shades
- Make The World A Better Place With Sunglasses.
- Central Heating For Sunglasses.
- Wraparound Sunglasses, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Sunglasses, I Want It All.
- Wraparound Bifocals, Wraparound Oakleys
- Gasmask Is What We Do
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Sunglasses.
- Made To Make Your Sunglasses Water.
- Sunglasses With Success
- Office Of The Goggles
- Sunglasses With Room
- Headphone Is What We Do
- Large Bandanna, Wraparound Raincoat
- Behold The Power Of Sunglasses.
- Tastes Great, Less Sunglasses.
- Sunglasses With Glofe
- Big Titfers Are What We Do
- The Joy Of Sunglasses.
- Position Of The Glasses
- I'm Lovin' Sunglasses.
- Wear And Austere
- From Undyed To Fast
- Sunglasses Is A Never Ending Story.
- Sunglasses Brings Out The Best.
- We're With The Sunglasses.
- Wear Cossies Are What We Do
- Large Sunglasses - A New You
- From Refresh To Assume
- I Lost Weight With Sunglasses.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Sunglasses Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your sunglasses business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.