Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 420 Instagram caption ideas for software developers. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute Instagram Captions & Quotes For Software Developers
- … nearly everybody is convinced that every style but their own is ugly and unreadable. Leave out the “but their own” and they’re probably right…
- “Programming made the impossible possible. You can have a null object and a constant variable.” (source)
- Happiness plays an important role in the programming process. Rewarding yourself for a job well done is some of the best motivation that you can get.
- The C language combines all the power of assembly language with all the ease-of-use of assembly language.
- “Documentation is like sex: When it is bad, it is better than nothing. When it is good, it is really, really good.” (source)
- “In a room full of top software designers, if two agree on the same thing, that’s a majority.” (source)
- This person knows how to code. Has a great sense of humour and good taste in coffee ☕😉
- Less than 1% of programmers are women. Let’s grow that #teamsky.
- It’s always nice to be reminded that there’s a little bit of magic in programming.
- The bearing of a child takes nine months, no matter how many women are assigned. Many software tasks have this characteristic because of the sequential nature of debugging.
- It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to Basic; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
- The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until we’ve finished building it.
- If you need more than 3 levels of indentation, you’re screwed anyway, and should fix your program.
- Never stop dreaming—even if it doesn’t always come true. #coding_throwback
- Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
- While a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 10000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers of the future may have only 1000 vacuum tubes and weigh only 1.5 tons.
- Learn to code and use your knowledge to build a website for your new business.
- Each year at Google, thousands of people take on the world’s most difficult technical challenges and rise to the occasion.
- How about bringing a little bit of coding lingo into your feed?
- There has never been an unexpectedly short debugging period in the history of computers.
- Diving deep into the details is how we build for a better tomorrow. Head over to the IGTV video series on #WebAssembly and learn about building a language and an ecosystem that will allow developers to create amazing new experiences.
- Doing computer programming reminds me of math, I love IMMENSITY with a strong passion.
- “A system administrator has two problems: 1. Dumb users. 2. Smart users.” (source)
- If you love what you do, your life will automatically become a lot more fun. If you don’t admire what your work is, then something needs to change.
- Documentation is the castor oil of programming. Managers think it is good for programmers and programmers hate it!.
- Code faster than the wind with our collection of the best programming acronyms.
- 🎇🔥 writing code to produce cool effects on the web is like creating a work of art. It involves knowledge, time and effort to learn and practice, creativity, problem-solving skills, aesthetics and much more.
- FizzBuzz – A programming challenge that tests whether an applicant is truly fit to join the company.
- “A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!” (source)
- Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
- If you’re a software engineer, you might find this funny – happy 8th birthday to @github 🎉. What made this all possible? Open-source GitHub, of course, and the open-source community.”
- Debugging this code is a right of passage. No, it’s crucial to success.
- Linux sucks twice as fast and 10 times more reliably, and since you have the source, it’s your fault.
- If you think programming is boring, it’s because you’re not doing it right.
- There is not now, and never will be, a language in which it is the least bit difficult to write bad programs.
- If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilisation.
- Real programmers can write assembly code in any language.
- If a million monkeys were typing on computers, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write Perl programs.
- Think outside the box. Or better yet, don’t think at all. Just code.
- Tonight’s forecast: code executed, bugs fixed, users happy. All in a day’s work.
- Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don’t know why.
- I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won’t last out the year.
- Phew! Attributing functionality correctly. At least someone knows what they’re doing around here. 👩🔬👨💻 #frontend #webdev #code
- Learning new things and creating with passion. The best thing about programming is how every piece of software in the world didn’t exist yesterday, but now it does. The only limit is your own imagination.
- The code that made this site is on Github. Feel free to contribute. 🤖
- “.NET is called .NET so that it wouldn’t show up in a UNIX directory listing.” (source)
- I feel like I should be on the TV show Silicon Valley when I’m debugging my code, but it’s not that cool.
- “A SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables, and asks, ‘Can I join you?’” (source)
- “Potential partners are like internet domain names — the ones I like are already taken.” (source)
- There’s an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone.
- A new computer language that makes it easy to power a camera, control robots and simulate the physical world. Unlike other programming languages, Oz is specifically designed for things that move.
- If you’re not learning, then it’s time to start…Get Programming.
- While your computer is updating, you could be doing something better. Like this. #fixie
- “I’ve finally learned what upward compatible means. It means we get to keep all our old mistakes.” (source)
- What are the ten most interesting programming languages of 2017? __10) ☝️9) _8) 💻7) 👿6) 🎨5) 😮4) 🔥3) 🍫2)
- Just like a mathematical equation, every part of this computer is essential. None of it would function without any one of the parts. You are as important to me as you are to yourself.
- Hacked some code and finished at 6:30 am. With a cup of this, my day is complete 🍵
- Programmer’s Drinking Song-99 little bugs in the code,
- “A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.” (source)
- “To understand what recursion is, you must first understand recursion.” (source)
- 💙😽 \\ “Something in the air feels different. A new leaf falls from the tree. I must be falling in love.\\” 🌐 👈🏻 🍰🎉
- Whether you’re a newbie or an old hat at computers, these playful scripts are a great wink for computer geeks.
- Python: executable pseudocode. Perl: executable line noise.
- Just finished all my midterms. Feeling like I’m hacking life.
- Halloween costume idea: programmer superhero, because coding makes the world a better place! 💻
- Computers are high-speed idiots, programmed by low-speed idiots.
- “Computers are good at following instructions but not at reading your mind.” (source)
- “Between the idea and the reality… “—goes the gap. The Product Manager’s job is to squeeze the dot.
- Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because that would also stop them from doing clever things.
- Just finished a marathon session on the client. Got to merge into our dev branch and get this thing committed ASAP! #coding #codinglife #codetoday
- Just finished learning a new #language. Who wants to hire me? 😎
- The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time…The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time.
- Shout out to my fellow coders. I can’t imagine it gets much better than this. #bestjobever
- It’s not at all important to get it right the first time. It’s vitally important to get it right the last time.
- A Perl program is correct if it gets the job done before your boss fires you.
- Today’s the day: let’s write some code and change the world. #programmers.
- “How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None, that’s a hardware problem.” (source)
- “William Shakespeare’s question 2B OR NOT 2B = FF. (source)
- Happy Friday! Clapping emoji face, hello emoji face 😀 ☺️ #hotdog 👌
- In a room full of top software designers, if two agree on the same thing, that’s a majority.
- “UNIX is user friendly. It’s just very particular about who its friends are.” (source)
- In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
- Writing code is like seeing the Matrix for the first time. You’re never going back.
- Learning to code is one of the most rewarding things you can do. It’s fun, educational and will help you land a job in today’s tech-driven world.
- It’s OK to figure out murder mysteries, but you shouldn’t need to figure out code. You should be able to read it.
- “There is an easy way and a hard way. The hard part is finding the easy way.” (source)
- I’m a fan of my ES6 arrow functions, statement blocks, and anonymous functions.
- A great open source project comes from a great open source community💡
- He who hasn’t hacked assembly language as a youth has no heart. He who does as an adult has no brain.
- Computers are no longer a luxury. They’re a necessity.
- I love programming. I love writing code. I love refactoring code when it becomes beautiful and looks easy to understand. But most of all, I love solving problems with code.
- Coding is more than just lines of source code + comments. It’s about building beauty – in the eye of a coder.
- “Perl: The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” (source)
- You cannot teach beginners top-down programming, because they don’t know which end is up.
- Programming can be fun, so can cryptography; however they should not be combined.
- Pro Tip 🖥: .insert emoji(🤪) every ten lines or so. It helps break up the code and makes it more readable.
- Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
- If you’re like me, learning a new programming language can be hugely fascinating and a fun experience.
Short Instagram Captions & Quotes For Software Developers
- When coding goes wrong…
- I’m so always in the mood for some coding. 🎃
- Learning to code is the new literacy.
- Go ahead. Take a look at my code. 💻 #programming.
- I don’t always write code, but when I do, it’s in C++.
- If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0
- Remember that there is no code faster than no code.
- Hello World. Today Is A Great Day To Learn Some New Tricks.
- “COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.” (source)
- But what… is it good for?
- Go forth and build stuff! #hacktoberfest.
- “Keyboard Failure. Press F1 to continue.” (source)
- “It works on my machine.” (source)
- What’s new in [computer programming language] ⌨️?
- I love coding so much, I used to dream of code.
- Let’s code 💻
- No matter what happens, don’t stop coding.
- My dream today, is to wake up and code. #coding. 👨💻
- Just a #LOVELY bit of code to brighten any Monday 🎈🧡 #TBT.
- I’m a python developer, but I only speak one language: code. 😐
- The software isn’t finished until the last user is dead.
- Once you learn how to code, you’ll realize it’s just like music.
- Hello World, from a great family of programmers. 🖥
- coding: the new creative
- I love being behind the computer #IDislikewriting #sideproject.
- Hello, programming language! You look nice today. 😍
- 101 little bugs in the code.
- Learn to code. Increase your value in the marketplace. #Codemesh.
- That’s a wrap! #nodejs
- “Q: If 1 is true and 0 is false? A: 1.” (source)
- Any fool can use a computer. Many do.
- “ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.” (source)
- I am learning how to code, so this R language helps🙏🔥
- Does anyone else love Python as much as I do?
- Life is better when you write code.
- It’s a good day to write code. ##
- It’s a simple coding problem, but it’s still a problem ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Codes for tomorrow, today. 😃
- “Python: Executable pseudocode. Perl: Executable line noise.” (source)
- ☝🏻☝🏼☝🏽☝🏾☝🏿 What’s your favourite colour?
- Let’s build something awesome together.
- “Deleted code is debugged code.” (source)
- Real coders don’t comment on their code.
- “What’s the object-oriented way to get wealthy? Inheritance.” (source)
- coding people: the ultimate multi-taskers. 🧠👍
- If you don’t love programming, you should.” —Eric Raymond.
- Hello there ❤️ ##
- A single line of code, changing the world.
- A Halloween treats in your terminal. 😱
- It’s all bits and bytes to me.
- “Whitespace is never white.” (source)
- There is no coding language, just coffee and cake.
- Beautiful code, like flowers, is a joy to read. #codingunderthestars. 🌟
- A single if statement can build a wall. 💡
- My computer’s speaking to me 🤖 #computersarepeopletoo.
- “C programmers never die. They are just cast into void.” (source)
- “When all else fails … reboot.” (source)
- This open-source software validates my awesomeness.
- 99 bugs in the code,
- “There’s no place like 127.0.0.1.” (source)
- “Knock, knock … Who’s there? … very long pause … Java.”(source)
- “Programmer: A machine that turns coffee into code.” (source)
- I love computer programming. I am crazy about computers.
- “There’s no obfuscated Perl contest because it’s pointless.” (source)
- Maybe it’s time you started coding. ##
- “C++: An octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.” (source)
- The future of making codes is here.
- “Should one learn Advanced BASIC programming language?” (source)
- When the lines of code just keep on coming and coming #coding.
- Installing node-sass (v0.5.0)
- I don’t know or trust Demeter.
- Enter coding mode to give yourself superpowers.
- Now you see it; now you don’t. It’s a magic box.
- (Repeat until BUGS = 0)
- Python for #python coders.
- 👉 Code it 🤖
- “Why do Java programmers have to wear glasses? Because they don’t C#.” (source)
- It’s time to learn how to code. The tech world will thank you for it.
- Happy Friday, everyone! 📋✌️🎉😄 #codingweekend
- “Linux is only free if your time has no value.” (source)
- One day I hope to travel through time in a computer program.
- “C++: Where your friends have access to your private members.” (source)
- “There is no Ctrl-Z in life.” (source)
- Come on. Let’s write some code…
- “One man’s crappy software is another man’s full-time job.” (source)
- “No code has zero defects.” (source)
- 🎄What if Santa is real, and he’s Django?🎄 #devel ##nosql
- “Q: How different are C and C++? A: 1. Because C — C++ = 1.” (source)
- Let’s be friends…😎
- Life IS programming. #SoftwareEngineer.
- Programming shouldn’t be complicated.
- “In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them.” (source)
- We’re coming for you Internet. Take us to your leader 👬
- 101 little bugs in the code….
- Voodoo Programming (source)
- Upgrading my skills ✏️ #loveJS
- “vi vi vi — the editor of the beast.” (source)
- “It’s not a bug — it’s an undocumented feature.” (source)
- Wrote some code, got a feature!
- “You’ll surely have fun when programming Kotlin, promised.” (source)
- ⚡️ Syntax highlighting! ⚡️🔧
- The sound of a running computer and coffee making.
- “Remember that there is no code faster than no code.” (source)
Cool Instagram Captions & Quotes For Software Developers
- Go from sleep to intense ☝🏻 #hackathon.
- 💥In the morning, what’s the first thing you grab for? ☕️
- The future is here. Computer programming is here.
- “Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.” (source)
- I love computer programming. #CodingIsFun.
- Programmer’s Life. 🕹
- “It compiles; ship it.” (source)
- “When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.” (source)
- “Without C we only have Obol, Pasal, and BASI.” (source)
- fix one bug, compile it again,
- Flawless code is still full of awe.
- “Q: What did the Java code say to the C code? A: You’ve got no class.” (source)
- “God is real … unless declared integer.” (source)
- “I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.” (source)
- That’s the thing about people who think they hate computers. What they really hate is lousy programmers.
- “Software and cathedrals are much the same — first we build them, then we pray.” (source)
- Vector looks like nothing else. You get a seamless, borderless experience with a bigger, bolder view.
- Hi there and welcome to the future of software design-computer programming.
- Every day I learn something new and cool in programming, it’s a lot of fun and knowledge.
- There is no reason why anyone would want a computer in the home.
- When someone says, “I want a programming language in which I need only say what I want done,” give him a lollipop.
- I love all computer programmers in this big universe, code is our language, always have fun with it 🌏 ❤️
- Each coding challenge is a puzzle to solve, requiring creativity and critical thinking. And like any good puzzle, it can push your patience—and can even be frustrating 🤔🤓 But when you figure out the solution to that challenging task,
- “The best way to get accurate information on Usenet is to post something wrong and wait for corrections.” (source)
- The best performance improvement is the transition from the nonworking state to the working state.
- “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.” (source)
- “Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.” (source)
- When you ask your computer device a question, you want a fast and smart answer. #programming.
- For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
- “Q: Is the glass half-full or half-empty? A: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.” (source)
- If you think programming is all math and logic, find yourself a good artist who uses keyboard shortcuts.
- Documentation is like sex; when it’s good, it’s very, very good, and when it’s bad, it’s better than nothing.
- “One: Demonstrations always crash. And two: The probability of them crashing goes up exponentially with the number of people watching.” (source)
- Editing code with coffee in hand like ¯_(ツ)_/¯ – the feeling of being a developer 🤖
- “The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.” (source)
- “The evolution of languages: FORTRAN is a nontyped language. C is a weakly typed language. Ada is a strongly typed language. C++ is a strongly hyped language.” (source)
- It’s Friday! And we made some changes to the site. You may have noticed things look a little different 🤔🍏☕️
- That Coding Mind is a dangerous thing but oh so fun… #LoveIsCode.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” (source)
- “A program is never less than 90% complete and never more than 95% complete.” (source)
- Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray.
- I don’t know if you have very many here or I’m not looking hard enough, but I haven’t found a software development joke in months.
- If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong.
- “If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.” (source)
- “Programmer’s partner: ‘Are you going to sit and type in front of that thing all day, or are you going out with me?’ Programmer: ‘Yes.’” (source)
- I want this to work. I will keep trying until it does. #🤔 but I’m pretty sure I got it this time 👍
- “Hardware is made to last. Software is made to change. Change is the only thing that lasts. Software wins.” (source)
- Whoever thought of putting coders in noise-transparent cubicles needs to be beaten with a cluebat.
- The beauty of computer science is how it applies to so many fields and leads to innovation.
- The only thing better than learning something new is teaching it to someone else. #codewithlove.
- Hi 👋 I’m Chris; I want to welcome you to this channel to learn to code.
- Enjoy a little piece of your coding journey any time of day with our DIY projects on codelab.
- But in our enthusiasm, we could not resist a radical overhaul of the system, in which all of its major weaknesses have been exposed, analyzed, and replaced with new weaknesses.
- I think it’s a new feature. Don’t tell anyone it was an accident.
- When you’re in the zone, your eyes roll back and your code just pours onto the screen. Almost as if by magic.
- Better train people and risk they leave – than do nothing and risk they stay.
- There are many reasons why you might love programming, and it’s because it feels like magic for me.
- I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.
- A coffee shops coding is optimized for speed, while another non-java-script language has a more manic depressive quality.
- It has been discovered that C++ provides a remarkable facility for concealing the trival details of a program — such as where its bugs are.
- Feel free to hit us up for anything—we love to talk code _npm @bloatedfactory
- Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
- “In theory, there ought to be no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.” (source)
- Computer programming is a wonderful hobby that can turn into a career. It creates a sense of joy and prosperity to see the program come to life.
- I love being a computer programmer, turning the mess of bits inside my head into something meaningful and useful for people. It’s difficult to put into words what it feels like to be able to do that, but it feels yummy.
- Data streams, endless highway of information, a kingdom to explore…
- There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third works.
- Just because we’re home coding doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with food 😀 #mylifeisanopensourceproject
- Why do we never have time to do it right, but always have time to do it over?.
- For the record, “in memory of” is good enough. If anyone asks if you’re a programmer, say yes. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- “There are only two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation and naming things.” (source)
- “Saying that Java is good because it works on all platforms is like saying anal sex is good because it works on all genders.” (source)
- This is my first python code. I am so proud of myself, looking forward to pouring through more coding in the future.
- “Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.” (source)
- It should be noted that no ethically-trained software engineer would ever consent to write a DestroyBaghdad procedure. Basic professional ethics would instead require him to write a DestroyCity procedure, to which Baghdad could be given as a parameter.
- Pull up a seat. I’ll grab a beer and tell you about the best code I’ve ever written :thinking:
- “Some people when confronted with a problem think, “I know, I’ll use regular expressions.” Now they have two problems.” (source)
- “There are only two kinds of programming languages out there. The ones people complain about and the ones no one uses.” (source)
- Remember to always comment on your code. Your future self will thank you later. -js
- Still trying to decide which one of the programming languages to learn next.
- Some days, I think the only thing that keeps me going is my love of problem-solving.
- Tackling the most complex technical challenges while solving some of The World’s hardest problems #dreamjob
- Awesome code is like a snowman – Beautifully unique. There is no other algorithm just like it! Or, if you prefer, an emoji that gives you the feels 😍😎
- If you have a procedure with ten parameters, you probably missed some.
- “When we had no computers, we had no programming problems either.” (source)
- Now that the summer’s winding down, what are you going to do with your time? Why not put it all into learning something new—like a piece of coding.
- There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.
- The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That’s where we come in; we’re computer professionals. We cause accidents.
- Getting your latest software project greenlit? Jumping for joy like you just got accepted to MIT ✨ All the feels right now. 💚
- “UNIX was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because that would also stop them from doing clever things.” (source)
- “Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” (source)
- This statement demonstrates that your code should be as beautiful and simple as you can make it while making sure it’s secure.
- “Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.” (source)
- “One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs.” (source)
- The difference between coding and computer science? Code is a noun; programming is a verb.
- This piece of software is so good that it made me break out into an emoji-inspired song. 🔈🎶👍
- “Why programmers like UNIX: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep.” (source)
- The camel has evolved to be relatively self-sufficient. On the other hand, the camel has not evolved to smell good. Neither has Perl.
- “Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.” (source)
- Don’t get suckered in by the comments … they can be terribly misleading.
- “Russian roulette: [ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf / || echo Click” (source)
- 🎉 We’re celebrating the birthday of Ada Lovelace, the world’s first computer programmer, with $40 off our Curious Cat Codelab. Learn how to code by making an app with your cat pictures! It’s a programming experience.
Funny Instagram Captions & Quotes For Software Developers
- “Algorithm: Word used by programmers when they don’t want to explain what they did.” (source)
- “It is always hard to see something that matters disappear.” ——— #coding #codingcaptions
- The computer is a great tool for design and prototyping. It’s your imagination that makes the difference. 🥳
- “There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third works.” (source)
- “Two bytes meet. The first byte asks, ‘Are you ill?’ The second byte replies, ‘No, just feeling a bit off.’” (source)
- A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- “Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it’s released. Beta is Latin for still doesn’t work.” (source)
- There is beauty in simplicity. At its core, React is about composing simple building blocks and letting them work together. #SafariSF
- python pico8 #pico8 game development 🖥 coding
- C++ : an octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.
- You don’t have to be a developer to build something great, but you need to be one to create something greater.
- Created some random numbers and extra bits of data in celebration of Computer Science Education Week. #csedweek
- “Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.” (source)
- Found a bug in the code? What do you mean it looks weird? ☠ ##
- What’s your favourite artificial intelligence programming language to use? #technology #programming
- Learning a new coding language is cool—and intimidating. Remind yourself that you’ve done hard things before, and have the determination to tackle this goal too. grin
- Learning to code is about so much more than having a few free hours/weekend. It’s about understanding the core of how the world works: the flow and logic of information, and maximizing your abilities in that understanding in as many ways
- I’ll always have a soft spot for programming. I guess it’s just in my blood. 💻💻
- Just wondering if you might have noticed that there’s a new internet browser called Firefox Quantum out? Lol 😆
- PHP is a minor evil perpetrated and created by incompetent amateurs, whereas Perl is a great and insidious evil, perpetrated by skilled but perverted professionals.
- We’re all about collaborating with tools like Trello, Figma. And Slack to be more efficient in our work. Even though we can work anywhere, we like being together so that we can do our best work 💬
- If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
- It’s been a productive week, but I think it’s time to take a break and unwind. I wonder if there is something new on the terminal. 🌪☀️💧 ☁️
- Become a better programmer. Hackathons are a fun way to learn and connect with other coders. 😎✌️
- These days, computer programming is as much about elegance as it is about software.
- Once a new technology starts rolling, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.
- I did say something along the lines of “C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows your whole leg off.”
- The code of programming is a language like any other. It can be fun, clearly understood, and used to achieve great things.
- I love everything about computer programming. The process of discovering solutions, the satisfaction of finding elegant patterns and solutions, and watching your work become a valued tool in the hands of others.
- If you are looking for a strong language that can address your current needs and grow with your business, ColdFusion is the answer you’ve been looking for.
- Don’t underestimate the value of well-written and well-documented code.
- “In a software project team of ten, there are probably three people who produce enough defects to make them net-negative producers.” (source)
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- It’s hard to read through a book on the principles of magic without glancing at the cover periodically to make sure it isn’t a book on software design.
- I just deleted 10,000 lines of code from our production database. It was a merge nightmare. I feel like I’m taking my first breath of fresh air in months.
- Did you know that every single person’s code name at Google is a dessert? And that they choose them on the last day of interviews? Other companies do the same thing. I think it’s funny, and since we’re in the programming phase.
- Today’s 1st stop on the “gamified coding” tour was a wild success! Thank you to everyone who came out to Dev League (and Dekko) today for some fun coding challenges #codecourse
- “The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before.” (source)
- It is better to have 100 functions operate on one data structure than 10 functions on 10 data structures.
- One: demonstrations always crash. And two: the probability of them crashing goes up exponentially with the number of people watching.
- “When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I did. Now only God knows.” (source)
- Just because you don’t know a technology, doesn’t mean you won’t be called upon to work with it.
- If you can program it, you can build it. If you can build it, you can make it do something worthwhile.
- I was making a program once. I wrote a while loop that never ended. I forgot what the program was supposed to do, so I kept writing more code just because it felt good.
- There’s no obfuscated Perl contest because it’s pointless.
- An organization that treats its programmers as morons will soon have programmers that are willing and able to act like morons only.
- While programming, something beautiful always happens– whether you see it or not. ❤️
- And when I say that I like computer programming, I mean I love computer programming.
- Nowadays, a programmer has to know not just one but several languages.
- “My hobby is building computers, and I love it. To me, that is a hobby involving problem-solving. It’s fun when you see good results at the end.” — Steve Wozniak
- The only thing more comforting than a cup of coffee is a warm fuzzy new line of code ##–
- The hardest part of design … is keeping features out.
- Programming is a super creative and challenging field. It gives you the power to create, an opportunity to make your ideas into reality.
- Good code should be based on love. There are two ways of writing code, the right way and the wrong way. The difference is huge.
- Just finished cutting some code. Excited to get back to running a part of the business.
- Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.
- Next, I will start making memes and cute dogs; they always get more likes than the actual code I write.
- “There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who know binary and those who don’t.” (source)
- “Dear future me, don’t procrastinate.” #thisismeansomethingelseifyouarecoding #js #nodejs #python #HTMLscript
- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.
- Learning to code is about so much more than memorizing syntax rules and vocabulary. It’s about exploring, discovering, seeing the bigger picture… There are no right answers here, but there are endless paths to pursue.
- “Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” (source)
- “C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows your whole leg off.” (source)
- A language that doesn’t have everything is actually easier to program in than some that do.
- “UNIX is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity.” (source)
- The most important question is: what can I build to make people’s lives better? 💻💻
- I’ll be honest—learning to code was one of the best decisions I ever made.
- The key to understanding recursion is to begin by understanding recursion. The rest is easy.
- What if I told you computer programming could be fun? I’d like to help change that by challenging you to participate in a programming challenge!
- Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.
- Learning to code is a lot of work, but building a program that works and helping people is rewarding in a way that’s difficult to describe.
- If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
- Write code. Make things. Look out the window to your left as you fall asleep tonight and know that somewhere, something awesome is happening from it.
- I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- Let’s be honest: Computer programing is my favourite thing to do. I love how creativity and problem solving intersect when it comes to designing and developing new software.
- So we looked at a ton of cool ways to celebrate code in our new space. Couldn’t decide on just one. We’re still making up our minds as to what the final touch should be.
- “If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.” (source)
- I love this code…but I can’t tell if I’m in it or looking at it. #Makeitwork #notmyfaultifitsnotworking
- “Copy-and-Paste was programmed by programmers for programmers actually.” (source)
- “Programming can be fun, and so can cryptography; however, they should not be combined.” (source)
- “If the box says, ‘This software requires Windows XP or better,’ does that mean it’ll run on Linux?” (source)
- “If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write Perl programs.” (source)
- First you listen to the users; then you ignore them.
- When I look at my fingers, “Golly! They look just like the ones on my computer’s keyboard when I am coding” – The Great Nicholas Negroponte.
- Smells like fall! This is my first time contributing to the @twigjs organization on @github.
- If you think good architecture is expensive, try bad architecture.
- I run my Node.js server on IBM Cloud, and I ❤️ this stack 💻 #iamibmcloud
- 🆕 You can now use octal literals in node.js and babel –yay! 🤗
- If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
- A stable release of ECMAScript (ES6) is upon us, and it comes packed with tons of new features. Our team is attempting to use as many of these features as possible. Please try it out and see if CoffeeScript source code comp.
- “99 little bugs in the code. 99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around. 127 little bugs in the code …” (source)
- Life is easier when you know the shortcut key to copy, paste, and delete.
- UNIX is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity.
- Looking at a Github commit history and trying not to cry 😂😭🙈
- What do you call two programmers talking about the future of technology? A conversation.
- Ok, everything is in place. Let’s run it for the first time. This is so exciting. I’m shaking with excitement. With all the hard work we put into this project…finally, it’s paying off.
- The perfect project plan is possible if one first documents a list of all the unknowns.
- I love programming. I spend a lot of time devouring various programming books.
- Just finished up a big chunk of some new tech and am excited to get back into my programming again ☕
- Ladies like a programmer whose code works. Gentlemen prefer a coder whose looks work.
- Calling all coders 💻! We’re looking for current developers, recent grads, and everyone in between. Bring your laptop to the kickoff event or enjoy casual talks with fellow coders over a drink. ______
- It’s like magic when you make something that didn’t exist before, from nothing.
Funny Coding Captions For Instagram
- My code may not be perfect, but at least it's indented.
- Debugging: the process of removing my own mistakes.
- Coding is like cooking: if you're not careful, you'll end up with a bunch of spaghetti.
- Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it's probably not that good.
- I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why my code is right.
- Coding: turning caffeine and frustration into lines of code.
- I'm not a procrastinator, I'm just really good at finding the most important things to do first.
- I'm not saying my code is perfect, I'm just saying it's better than yours.
- Code so clean, it practically writes itself.
- Debugging: the process of finding out where I messed up so I can do it again.
- I may not be a rocket scientist, but I am a code scientist.
- Why use 10 lines of code when you can use 100? More is always better.
- I don't always code, but when I do, I code like a boss.
- Turning hours of frustration into milliseconds of satisfaction.
- I may not be a master coder, but I am a code ninja.
- My code may have bugs, but at least it has style.
- Code so clean, it practically writes itself...except when it doesn't.
- Debugging: the process of finding out why my code doesn't match my expectations.
- I may not be a professional coder, but I am a coding enthusiast.
- Coding: turning ideas into reality, one line of code at a time.
- I may not have all the answers, but I know how to Google them.
- I don't always code, but when I do, I make sure to test thoroughly.
- Code so clean, you could eat off of it (but please don't).
- I may not be a coding expert, but I am a constant learner.
- Coding: turning my computer into a magical place where anything is possible.
Computer Science Student Bio Idea For Instagram
- Computer Science student by day, code ninja by night.
- Proud member of the nerd herd.
- Code is my superpower.
- In love with all things tech.
- Future software engineer current caffeine addict.
- Hacking away at my degree one line of code at a time.
- I may not be a superhero, but I can write code that saves the world.
- Living in the future, one line of code at a time.
- Coding is my hobby, and computer science is my passion.
- Just a computer science student trying to take over the world (one algorithm at a time).
- I may not have all the answers, but I know how to Google them.
- I may not be a professional coder yet, but I am a constant learner.
- Code is my art, and computer science is my canvas.
- I turn coffee into code.
- I may not be a code wizard, but I am definitely a code magician.
- Computer Science student by choice, code junkie by necessity.
- Code is my language, and computer science is my translation.
- Just a computer science student trying to change the world (one line of code at a time).
- Code is my outlet, computer science is my outlet to the world.
- I turn caffeine into code.
- I may not be a coding expert, but I am a coding enthusiast.
- Computer Science student by day, code warrior by night.
- Code is my medium, and computer science is my message.
- I turn frustration into code.
- Computer Science student by trade, code magician by nature.
Learn more about starting a software developer:
Where to start?
-> Software developer plan
-> How to finance a software developer?
-> How much does it cost to start a software developer?
-> Pros and cons of a software developer
-> How to get clients for a software developer?
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
4. Limit yourself to 3-4 hashtags
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
32 Software Developer Success Stories 
1 of 12
1,000+ Trendy Software Company Names
2 of 12
How To Finance A Software Developer? 
3 of 12
How Much Does It Cost To Become A Software Developer? (In 2023)
4 of 12
53 Trending Software Developer Businesses 
5 of 12
How Profitable Is A Software Developer? (Updated for 2023)
6 of 12
37 Pros & Cons Of Starting A Software Developer (2023)
7 of 12
325+ Trendy Software Developer Slogans
8 of 12
14 Tips For Starting A Successful Software Developer (2023)
9 of 12
How to Get Clients For A Software Developer? (In 2023)
10 of 12
Software Developer Business Plan (Why You Need One & How to Write It)
11 of 12
87 Marketing Ideas For A Software Developer (2023)
12 of 12
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings