So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect sales automation platform idea and name/logo for your sales automation platform.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your sales automation platform + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your sales automation platform.
Sales Automation Platform Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your sales automation platform?
You can generate hundreds of sales automation platform slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Sales Automation Platform Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Behold The Power Of Automation.
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Sale.
- Tool Is Crazy Good.
- Automations With Staff
- A Sales Is Forever.
- Takes A Sales But It Keeps On Tickin'.
- Break Through With Automation.
- Automation... Get Your Automation Here.
- Aid Is What We Do
- Tool - One Name. One Legend.
- Central Heating For Sale.
- Our Sale Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Tool Brings Out The Best.
- It's The Bright One, It's The Right One, That's Sale.
- Important Joyride, Basic Tool Around
- I Wish They All Could Be Sales Girls.
- I'm Lovin' Automation.
- Direct Of The Sales Event
- The Sale That Likes To Say Yes.
- You Can't Stop Automation.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Tool.
- I'd Sleep With Tool.
- You Wouldn't Want To Miss Sales.
- Powerful Tool, We're Commiitted
- All The Sales That's Fit To Print.
- From Private To Populace
- It's My Sale!
- Pure Automation.
- Essential Creature, Analytical Instrument
- Avenue Is What We Do
- Subsequent Acquisition, Large Sales Agreement
- Point Of The Cut Rate Sale
- From Useless To Valuable
- Point Of The Buyer
- Tools With Communication
- Basic Tool, Built For You
- Sales Strikes Back.
- Powerful Useful, Essential Shaft
- Work Hard, Implement Harder
- Sales - Empowering People.
- Sale Tested, Mother Approved.
- Automation For People Who Want More.
- Automation The Only Way To Go.
- From Incident To Alkalic
- Position Of The Selling
- Automation Is Forever.
- Purchase Is What We Do
- Sale, I Want It All.
- You Can Be Sure Of Automation.
- Tool Gets It Done On Time.
- I Wish I Had A Sale.
- Continuous Improvement Is What We Do
- Tool. The Power On Your Side.
- Partial Orings Are What We Do
- There's Only One True Automation!
- Public Sale, Done Right
- Conditional And Clinical
- Sales - The Revolution.
- Now With 50% More Sale!
- Essential Tool, We're Commiitted
- The Joy Of Sale.
- Sales With Ownership
- Everyone Wants A Automation.
- Work Hard, Automate Harder
- Break Through With Sale.
- Sales With Cash
- So Easy, No Wonder Automation Is #1.
- Station Of The Automatic
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Sale.
- Tool Stays Sharp 'Til The Bottom Of The Glass.
- Get Busy With The Sale.
- Tool Is My Sport.
- Useful Tool, We Are Here
- Flexography Is What We Do
- Enjoy Automation.
- Automation With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Sales With Case
- It's Nothing But Sale
- See The Sales, Feel The Shine.
- Short Sale, Let's Start Today!
- Welcome To Tool Country.
- Direct And Swept
- Hard Automation, Let's Start Today!
- Dial Down The Tool.
- Free For All Tool.
- Sales With Establishment
- Don't You Just Love Being In Tool?
- Automation Is Everything You Need.
- Anyone Can Handle Sales.
- It's A Bit Of A Tool.
- The Art Of Sale.
- Total Marketing, Future Shipments
- From Indirect To Candid
- From Secondary To Abecedarian
- Two Automation Are Better Than One.
- Partial Automation, Redefined
- From Preceding To Consequent
- Automations With Employment
- What Can Tool Do For You?
- Lay Of The Resales
- Base Of The Sales Event
- Short Balances Are What We Do
- An Army Of Tool.
- Break Through With Tool.
- We Build Sale.
- Simple Impartial Sales.
- Every Sale Helps.
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Sales.
- Because Tool Can't Drive.
- Tool-Lickin' Good.
- Tastes Great, Less Tool.
- From Preceding To Ulterior
- Work Hard, Automates Harder
- Work Hard, Offering Harder
- Automations With Range
- Live Automation.
- Total Automation, Let's Get To Work
- Sale For All Time.
- Automations With Science
- Actual And Collapsible
- Just Gotta Have Tool.
- Buy Automation Now!
- Work Hard, Tool Around Harder
- Direct Purchases, Special Merchandising
- I Learned It By Watching Sale!
- Tool Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Flexible Deskings Are What We Do
- Flexible Automation, Let's Start Today!
- Automation - One Name. One Legend.
- Got Tool?
- Excellent And Decadent
- Saved By Sale
- Something Special In The Sales.
- Next To The Breast, Sale's The Best.
- Monsieur, With This Automation You Are Really Spoiling Us.
- Fall Into The Tool.
- Sales With Study
- Tool, How Did You Live Without It?
- Rate Of The Purchase
- Greater Animation, Industrial Mechanisation
- Direct And Inept
- Central Heating For Automation.
- Automation - Now!
- Got Automation?
- Basic Drive, Powerful Puppet
- Where's Sales?
- Tool First At The Finish Line!
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Automation?
- Sales With Outlet
- Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Automation.
- Special And Facial
- Analytical Instrument, Basic Method
- From Synthetic To Analytic
- From Second To Basic
- Transfer Is What We Do
- Primary Tool, Let's Start Today!
- Actual Market, Foreign Shipments
- Animation Is What We Do
- From Secondary To Main
- Sales With Shop
- Library Automation, We Take Care Of You!
- Automation Is What We Do.
- I Like The Tool In You.
- Be Consistent
- Every Automation Has A Story.
- Essential Estimators Are What We Do
- Get The Sales Habit.
- Tool For President.
- Your Flexible Automation.
- Schhh... You Know Sale.
- Work Hard, Sells Harder
- Sale - The Revolution.
- Sale Right As Rain.
- Dut Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Order Harder
- Automations With Holding
- Tool - It Does A Body Good.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Sales.
- Food Or Automation? I'll Have Automation.
- Conditional And Unforgivable
- Swing Your Automation.
- Work Hard, Buy Harder
- Private And Highest
- Automation Gets It Done On Time.
- You're Never Alone With A Tool.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Sale It Will Not Subdue.
- Firstclass Automation!
- The Automation People.
- Site Of The Sell
- Such Acquisition, Direct Sales Event
- Automations With Solution
- For The Tool You Don't Yet Know.
- Dial Down The Sale.
- Biting The Hand That Feeds Sale.
- Sales Is Everything You Need.
- You Wouldn't Want To Miss Sale.
- Everyone's Favourite Automation.
- Mamma Mia, That'sa Spicy Tool!
- Red Hot Sale.
- Double The Pleasure, Double The Sale.
- Work Hard, Automated Harder
- Your Flexible Sale.
- Future Growths Are What We Do
- Product Is What We Do
- Automation Strikes Back.
- Sales Is Your Friend.
- Automation Online.
- From Inverse To Aim
- Work Hard, Sell Harder
- The President Buys Sales.
- Hard And Absurd
- Total Animation, Partial Animation
- Sales With Clause
- Engine Is What We Do
- Direct Of The Automate
- Sales Only.
- Tool, Does The Job.
- My Anti-Drug Is Automation.
- From De Jure To De Facto
- Sale Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Sales - It's Like Heaven!
- Complete And Increased
- Foreign And Barren
- Greater Automation, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Sale Loves You.
- Order Of The Shaft
- Have You Had Your Tool Today?
- I Like The Automation In You.
- Actual Uncleans Are What We Do
- Automation The Sign Of Success.
- Short And Inert
- The Sale People.
- Automation For Hire.
- Industrial And Pedestrian
- You Can't Beat Automation.
- Essential Toolboxes Are What We Do
- Sale, Couldn't Ask For More.
- From Yesteryear To Approaching
- Valuable Tool, We're Commiitted
- Automations With Time
- Short Sold, Ready Auctioning
- Tools With Way
- Annual Sales, We Are Here
- See You At Tool.
- Vector Is What We Do
- Sales Know-How.
- Good To The Last Tool.
- Essential Drive, Diagnostic Useful
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Sales Automation Platform
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your sales automation platform.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!