Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ best men's clothing line slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Men's Clothing Line Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your men's clothing line?
You can generate hundreds of men's clothing line slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- For alpha males, by alpha males
- The clothing of confident men
- The perfect clothing for every man
- The epitome of men's clothing
- Wear it now, get proud of it
- The ultimate men's apparel
- Wear it with style
- The alpha male's joy
- Fit for every man
- For a professional-looking you
- The best outfit for men starts here
- Amazing clothing for men
- There is nothing better than this
- Wear elegance, be manly
- Made by men, worn by men
- The best shirts a man can have
- For physically active men
- Be proud and manly
- Alpha males wear this
- Men's gear to getting women
- Making every man look nicer
- Get your best appearance
- Men with real clothing
- Transforming boys into men
- The male-dominated clothing line
- Unleashing the man in you
- The epitome of manliness
- For a more amazing you
- Wear it with the ultimate smile
- The unending men clothing trend
- Dress to impress
- You deserve to look great
- The ultimate clothing for men
- Simply the best for males
- Wear to win
- Think Different, Think Mens.
- I'd Sleep With Mens.
- Gorgeous Wearing Apparel, Royal Vesture
- Aim Of The Garb
- Refreshes The Apparel Other Beers Cannot Reach.
- Female Wear, Royal Garment
- Badminton Is What We Do
- Men Gets An AMen.
- Men For People Who Want More.
- Lay Of The Manpower
- Sleeved And Diseased
- A Day With Shirt.
- Clothes Strikes Back.
- You Can't Stop Apparel.
- Space Of The Sweatshirt
- Lay Of The Garments
- Work Hard, Habilitate Harder
- We're With The Apparel.
- Have You Had Your Apparel Today?
- White Husbands, Old Males
- Plain Clothes, We Take Care Of You!
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Clothes?
- Mens, Satisfies The Need.
- Raiment Is What We Do
- Clothes - See The Light!
- Sleeved And Eased
- Inspired By Apparel.
- Work Hard, Dress Harder
- Green Jacket, Blue Vest
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Apparel For President.
- I'd Walk A Mile For Men.
- Men, Since 1845.
- Sport Jacket Is What We Do
- Inspired By Clothes.
- From Cheer Up To Stark
- Good To The Last Shirt.
- You Too Can Have A Apparel Like Mine.
- Wise Men, We're Commiitted
- Fine Clothes, Redefined
- Kills All Known Men - Dead.
- Work Hard, Washing Harder
- Costly And Saucy
- America's Most Trusted Clothes.
- Shirt Strikes Back.
- Get Busy With The Apparel.
- Spot Of The Jacket
- Most Curlers Are What We Do
- Many People, Old Females
- Apparel - To Feel Free!
- Enjoy Clothes.
- Avez-Vous Un Mens?
- Other Spencers Are What We Do
- Set Of The Male
- Spot Of The Males
- You Can Be Sure Of Mens.
- Everyone's Favourite Clothes.
- Made In Scotland From Men.
- Wearing Apparel, Redefined
- Mens With Woman
- Collar Is What We Do
- Clothes With Form
- Apparel With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Your Clothes, Right Away.
- Shirt Is Going Places.
- Station Of The Sexes
- Come Fly The Friendly Men.
- The Magic Of Mens.
- The Mens Effect.
- Striped Shirt, We Are Here
- Most People, Old Humans
- Wise Manpower, Many Genders
- Station Of The Gown
- Men - Enjoy The Difference.
- Office Of The Males
- Rate Of The Hands
- The Too Good To Hurry Men.
- Men With State
- Mens - Enjoy The Difference.
- The Better Way To Start The Apparel.
- White Lies Are What We Do
- Old Shirt, Done Right
- Direct Of The Apparel
- Point Of The Jersey
- Men Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Office Of The Vesture
- There's Only One True Men!
- Direct Of The Shirts
- Other And Smothered
- Mens, Not That Other Crap.
- Yellow Eton Jackets Are What We Do
- From White To Red Faced
- Clothes, Where Success Is At Home.
- Gives A Meal Apparel-Appeal.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Mens Is Forever.
- Men, Satisfies The Need.
- Apparels With Heritage
- Men For Everyone.
- Fine Naartjies Are What We Do
- Share Moments, Share Apparel.
- Work Hard, Pull Harder
- Where's Men?
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Mens.
- Things Go Better With Men.
- Most Mens, We Take Care Of You!
- Apparel's Like Heaven.
- Fine Clothes, Costly Dress
- Shirts With Boy
- Men For Your Health.
- Necessary Olympians Are What We Do
- Position Of The Beings
- Refreshes The Clothes Other Beers Cannot Reach.
- For The Clothes You Don't Yet Know.
- The President Buys Clothes.
- Mens Is Going Places.
- Militant Is What We Do
- Own Clothes, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Necessary And Complementary
- Welcome To Shirt Country.
- Fall Into The Apparel.
- Clean Socks Are What We Do
- Shirt Only.
- I Wish I Had A Apparel.
- Schhh... You Know Clothes.
- Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Men.
- Don't Hold Clothes Back.
- Kids Will Do Anything For Clothes.
- White Womens, Old Womens
- Have A Break. Have A Mens.
- Apparel Is Forever.
- Young Womens, White Lie
- Don't You Just Love Being In Apparel?
- Clothes Is My Sport.
- Plainclothe Is What We Do
- From Same To Strange
- Don't Hold Shirt Back.
- Everyone Wants A Clothes.
- White Gents, Many Males
- Pink Cardigans Are What We Do
- Mens Beat.
- Don't Leave Your Shirt At Home.
- I'd Walk A Mile For Mens.
- Sporter Is What We Do
- Female Eyewears Are What We Do
- Female And Everyday
- Ho Ho Ho, Green Clothes.
- Apparel Right As Rain.
- Something Special In The Mens.
- The Magic Of Clothes.
- The Future's Bright. The Future's Men.
- White Manpower, Young Lie
- From Nonessential To Requirement
- Shirt - Go For The Game.
- Shirt, The Original.
- Clothes For Hire.
- Rich Knitwears Are What We Do
- Seat Of The Male
- White Apparel, Done Right
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- From White To Ruby
- Gorgeous Apparel - A New You
- Cleans A Big, Big Clothes For Less Than Half A Crown.
- Other Beings, Requisite Manpower
- Clothes - The Revolution.
- Mens Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- Clean Outfits, Fine Costumes
- Endless Possibilities With Mens.
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Clothes.
- Few Men, Let's Get To Work
- The President Buys Shirt.
- Clothes With Man
- Everyone Wants A Shirt.
- Clothes With Method
- Direct Of The Clothes
- White Vesture, Wearing Garb
- Counterpart Is What We Do
- I Like The Clothes In You.
- Food Or Men? I'll Have Men.
- Santa, All I Want Is Apparel.
- Apparel, Good.
- Clown Is What We Do
- The Ultimate Apparel Machine.
- What Is Men?
- From Same To Unusual
- Clothes With House
- All You Need Is Clothes
- So Easy, No Wonder Men Is #1.
- Clothes Will Get You More Girls.
- Review The Facts Clothes Is The Best.
- The Art Of Clothes.
- You Too Can Have A Clothes Like Mine.
- The Best Apparel Under One Roof.
- Costly And Naughty
- Designed For Shirt, Engineered To Last.
- Mens Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- I Wish They All Could Be Clothes Girls.
- A Shirt A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Own Clothes, Done Right
- Shirt Is My Sport.
- Many Mens, Better Results
- From Young To Hoary
- Takes A Clothes But It Keeps On Tickin'.
- Wet Garbs Are What We Do
- Clothes With Example
- Apparel For A Brighter Shine.
- I Learned It By Watching Shirt!
- Designed For Apparel.
- Mens Built To Perfection.
- We Don't Make Shirt. We Make Shirt Better.
- From Coarse To Small
- Wear Is What We Do
- Older And Polar
- Detective Is What We Do
- Direct Of The Attire
- Clothes Have Another Serving.
- Shirt Tested, Mother Approved.
- Few Individuals Are What We Do
- Made In Scotland From Apparel.
- From Poor To Robust
- Wet Jeans Are What We Do
- Moggan Is What We Do
- Men Is My Sport.
- Rich Apparel, We Take Care Of You!
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Men's Clothing Line
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your men's clothing line.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.