So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect men's clothing line idea and name/logo for your men's clothing line.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your men's clothing line + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your men's clothing line.
Men's Clothing Line Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your men's clothing line?
You can generate hundreds of men's clothing line slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Men's Clothing Line Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Your Clothes, Right Away.
- Gives A Meal Apparel-Appeal.
- Female Wear, Royal Garment
- The Art Of Clothes.
- Own Clothes, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Kills All Known Men - Dead.
- You Too Can Have A Clothes Like Mine.
- Plain Clothes, We Take Care Of You!
- Spot Of The Males
- Other And Smothered
- Inspired By Apparel.
- White Womens, Old Womens
- Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Men.
- Shirt, The Original.
- Men Gets An AMen.
- Shirt Strikes Back.
- Come Fly The Friendly Men.
- Review The Facts Clothes Is The Best.
- From Poor To Robust
- Necessary Olympians Are What We Do
- Clothes Will Get You More Girls.
- The Best Apparel Under One Roof.
- Station Of The Gown
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Mens.
- Mens - Enjoy The Difference.
- Ho Ho Ho, Green Clothes.
- Welcome To Shirt Country.
- The Mens Effect.
- Office Of The Vesture
- Young Womens, White Lie
- Food Or Men? I'll Have Men.
- Rich Knitwears Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Pull Harder
- Other Spencers Are What We Do
- Mens Built To Perfection.
- Lay Of The Garments
- Men - Enjoy The Difference.
- I Wish They All Could Be Clothes Girls.
- Apparel Is Forever.
- Sporter Is What We Do
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Clothes.
- Designed For Shirt, Engineered To Last.
- White Husbands, Old Males
- Apparel, Good.
- Old Shirt, Done Right
- White Gents, Many Males
- From Same To Strange
- Kids Will Do Anything For Clothes.
- Moggan Is What We Do
- Enjoy Clothes.
- Inspired By Clothes.
- From Same To Unusual
- Set Of The Male
- Direct Of The Shirts
- Shirt Is My Sport.
- Apparel With The Less Fattening Centres.
- So Easy, No Wonder Men Is #1.
- Station Of The Sexes
- There's Only One True Men!
- Lay Of The Manpower
- Don't Leave Your Shirt At Home.
- Yellow Eton Jackets Are What We Do
- Wearing Apparel, Redefined
- Badminton Is What We Do
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Clothes?
- Sport Jacket Is What We Do
- Costly And Naughty
- Few Men, Let's Get To Work
- Clothes With Man
- Avez-Vous Un Mens?
- Fine Naartjies Are What We Do
- Counterpart Is What We Do
- Militant Is What We Do
- Shirt Is Going Places.
- Wear Is What We Do
- Something Special In The Mens.
- We're With The Apparel.
- Older And Polar
- Apparel - To Feel Free!
- Most Mens, We Take Care Of You!
- Mens Beat.
- Wet Garbs Are What We Do
- Fine Clothes, Redefined
- Clothes With Form
- Most People, Old Humans
- Work Hard, Dress Harder
- Clean Outfits, Fine Costumes
- Detective Is What We Do
- Fine Clothes, Costly Dress
- Men Is My Sport.
- The Magic Of Mens.
- Clothes - See The Light!
- Men For Everyone.
- Everyone Wants A Shirt.
- Costly And Saucy
- All You Need Is Clothes
- Men For Your Health.
- From Young To Hoary
- Shirt - Go For The Game.
- Made In Scotland From Apparel.
- Aim Of The Garb
- Other Beings, Requisite Manpower
- Santa, All I Want Is Apparel.
- Mens Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- White Vesture, Wearing Garb
- Striped Shirt, We Are Here
- Clothes With House
- Think Different, Think Mens.
- Clean Socks Are What We Do
- Office Of The Males
- Clothes - The Revolution.
- The Ultimate Apparel Machine.
- Work Hard, Habilitate Harder
- Shirt Tested, Mother Approved.
- Direct Of The Attire
- Refreshes The Clothes Other Beers Cannot Reach.
- I Learned It By Watching Shirt!
- I'd Sleep With Mens.
- You Can't Stop Apparel.
- Pink Cardigans Are What We Do
- A Day With Shirt.
- Direct Of The Clothes
- Clothes With Example
- Wise Manpower, Many Genders
- Don't Hold Shirt Back.
- From Nonessential To Requirement
- You Too Can Have A Apparel Like Mine.
- From White To Red Faced
- What Is Men?
- Seat Of The Male
- Clothes Have Another Serving.
- Everyone's Favourite Clothes.
- Spot Of The Jacket
- Mens With Woman
- Mens Is Going Places.
- Necessary And Complementary
- I'd Walk A Mile For Mens.
- The Too Good To Hurry Men.
- Takes A Clothes But It Keeps On Tickin'.
- Everyone Wants A Clothes.
- From White To Ruby
- Rate Of The Hands
- From Cheer Up To Stark
- Refreshes The Apparel Other Beers Cannot Reach.
- A Shirt A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Most Curlers Are What We Do
- Clown Is What We Do
- The Better Way To Start The Apparel.
- Direct Of The Apparel
- Good To The Last Shirt.
- For The Clothes You Don't Yet Know.
- I Wish I Had A Apparel.
- Clothes, Where Success Is At Home.
- Plainclothe Is What We Do
- Clothes Strikes Back.
- Clothes For Hire.
- You Can Be Sure Of Mens.
- White Manpower, Young Lie
- Mens Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- The President Buys Shirt.
- White Apparel, Done Right
- Clothes Is My Sport.
- Mens, Satisfies The Need.
- Green Jacket, Blue Vest
- Made In Scotland From Men.
- Mens Is Forever.
- America's Most Trusted Clothes.
- Raiment Is What We Do
- Mens, Not That Other Crap.
- Gorgeous Apparel - A New You
- Wise Men, We're Commiitted
- Things Go Better With Men.
- Many People, Old Females
- Space Of The Sweatshirt
- Get Busy With The Apparel.
- Few Individuals Are What We Do
- Designed For Apparel.
- The Future's Bright. The Future's Men.
- The Magic Of Clothes.
- Many Mens, Better Results
- Collar Is What We Do
- Apparel Right As Rain.
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Apparel.
- Point Of The Jersey
- Sleeved And Eased
- Position Of The Beings
- From Coarse To Small
- Female And Everyday
- Share Moments, Share Apparel.
- The President Buys Clothes.
- I'd Walk A Mile For Men.
- Men For People Who Want More.
- Clothes With Method
- Rich Apparel, We Take Care Of You!
- Don't Hold Clothes Back.
- Men, Since 1845.
- Shirt Only.
- Shirts With Boy
- I Like The Clothes In You.
- Apparel For A Brighter Shine.
- Work Hard, Washing Harder
- Cleans A Big, Big Clothes For Less Than Half A Crown.
- Have A Break. Have A Mens.
- Gorgeous Wearing Apparel, Royal Vesture
- Men, Satisfies The Need.
- Men With State
- Don't You Just Love Being In Apparel?
- Men Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Fall Into The Apparel.
- Own Clothes, Done Right
- Schhh... You Know Clothes.
- Apparel's Like Heaven.
- Apparels With Heritage
- Have You Had Your Apparel Today?
- We Don't Make Shirt. We Make Shirt Better.
- Where's Men?
- Shirt, Where Success Is At Home.
- Female Eyewears Are What We Do
- Endless Possibilities With Mens.
- White Lies Are What We Do
- Wet Jeans Are What We Do
- Apparel For President.
- Sleeved And Diseased
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Men's Clothing Line
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your men's clothing line.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!