If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best logo designing business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best logo designing business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Logo Designing Company
- Each one of us has the strong power of good imagination.
- “The alternative to good design is always bad design. There is no such thing as no design.” – Adam Judge, author, The Little Black Book of Design
- “Art is anything you can get away with.” – Marshall McLuhan
- We can beat our fear with our imaginative mind.
- A good logo has the power to evoke intended emotions. #powertoinvoke
- "Everything is designed. Few things are designed well." -- Brian Reed, front-end developer, and musician
- “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, author & poet
- I can communicate ideas.
- "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." -- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.
- We think differently from the others.
- We have good knowledge about technology.
- I have strong faith that I can achieve great things in life.
- We can communicate with colors.
- I am powerful enough to sit through various criticisms.
- I have the power to change and inspire each and every moment.
- “Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.” – Ray Kroc, founder, McDonald’s
- We believe that the actual worth of imagination lies in its proper design.
- I know that my simple design has the power to instantly make our logo more versatile.
- Our logo creates the identity of your brand.
- “Get rid of everything that is not essential to making a point.” – Christoph Niemann, illustrator, graphic designer & author
- “Where you innovate, how you innovate, and what you innovate are design problems.” – Tim Brown, Director of IDEO
- Graphic designers are one of the best workers in the field of creativity.
- “Creativity is nothing but a mind set free.” – Torrie T. Asai, letterer
- Visible form of art is my niche of expertise.
- Strong enough to adapt to new things.
- "Good design is good business." -- Thomas Watson Jr., businessman, second president of IBM
- “Design is as much an act of spacing as an act of marking.” – Ellen Lupton, Senior Curator of Contemporary Design at Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- We can draw the best designs of life.
- I am good in possessing a strong talent of communicating with images. #communicatingwithimages
- I have the best creative knowledge about each art form of the world.
- “Design is thinking made visual.” – Saul Bass, designer & filmmaker
- My ideas are my weapons to fight in the great competition.
- Being able to design is a blessing. #designisablessing
- I have the ability to fight each and every situation to help your company.
- I can display pretty challenging ideas.
- My motto is to create a design that can inspire awe in your mind.
- Our arts are very distinctive in nature.
- Don’t follow logic, only follow your minds. #followyourminds
- The designing software is my power to fight this battle to gain success.
- I possess the power to fantasize strongly that helps in the success of your company.
- Can create memorable designs.
- The only way to create some great art is your love and passion for what you do.
- Generating interest in everyone’s mind.
- I can study the pros and cons of imagination correctly. #prosandcons
- I am always willing to try new things.
- Our names have been and will be passed down to the list of great creators through time.
- Don’t like to bind ourselves within a particular limit.
- “Good design’s not about what medium you’re working in. It’s about thinking hard about what you want to do and what you have to work with before you start.” – Susan Kare, graphic designer
- I love colors I love playing with them.
- I have the best fantasy creating qualities.
- “People ignore designs that ignore people.” – Frank Chimero, designer & author
- I love those people who want to change the world with the power of art.
- We are able to grab your attention in a second. #grabyourattention
Cute Instagram Bios For Logo Designing Company
- Give birth to grand and massive ideas on behalf of the company.
- Can convey real feelings within a single image.
- I am blessed with the power of creating dreams.
- Always try to follow our creative mind. #followyourcreativemind
- "The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring." -- Paul Rand, graphic designer
- “Live in the leading—the spaces in between the rules.” – Stefan Mumaw, Creative Director at First Person
- Our designs can tell a unique story.
- “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.” – David Ogilvy, advertising tycoon & founder, Ogilvy
- "Design adds value faster than it adds costs." -- Joel Spolsky, web programmer, writer, and creator of Trello
- Images are our friends they understand us and we understand them!
- My biggest aim is to create inspiration for your company.
- I am a big lover of art.
- We always believe in quality, not in quantity.
- I can create a great impact with my special designs. #specialdesigns
- “You can do a good ad without good typography, but you can’t do a great ad without good typography.” – Herb Lubalin, graphic designer
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci, artist & inventor
- Our emotional self also helps to create emotion around us. #createemotion
- I can solve problems through visuals.
- We’re reliable all the time.
- "Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future." -- Robert L. Peters, designer and author
- "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French writer and poet
- Our creations are irresistible. #ourcreationsareirrestible
- "Make it simple, but significant." -- Don Draper, fictional character on Mad Men
- I can make a small company famous through my creativity.
- We are able to dabble in different styles and approaches.
- “Everything is designed. Few things are designed well.” – Brian Reed
- With the help of logos, we can create a visual picture of the company itself.
- I have the zeal to create something incredible.
- We are openly opened minded. #openlyopenminded
- We’re able to create the perfect symbol for anything and everything.
- “Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does.” – David Carson, designer
- I am the best creator and provider of dreams for clients.
- I can make your brand easily recognizable. #easilyrecognizable
- Can mesmerize people with our art.
- My art is pure magic!
- Say many things with the power of colors.
- “The key to great ideas is not having them, it is executing them. And great ideas come from problems. As designers, we call problems briefs, and we call reactions to problems concepts.” – Kate Moross, graphic designer
- Logo…..they speak more by displaying less. #speakmorebydisplayingless
- “Design is the intermediary between information and understanding.” – Hans Hoffmann, painter
- "Design is the intermediary between information and understanding." -- Hans Hoffman, artist and teacher
- Can make critical thinking an easy task. #criticalthinking
- Playing with patterns and color is my passion.
- I spent every day improving my creations.
- Precision is the essence of my art.
- “Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.” – Irene Au, designer
- “Design transcends agenda. It speaks to the politics of optimism.” – Paul Bennett, Design Lead, IDEO
- Dream big and then make it happen!
- "It's through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good." -- Paula Scher, graphic designer, and painter
- I can create magic through my designs.
- “The function of design is letting design function.” – Micha Commeren, designer
- Our imaginative mind is much more worthy than our life.
- "Design is intelligence made visible." -- Alina Wheeler, author
- We can surprise others with the strong and innovative power to make others curious.
Cool Instagram Bios For Logo Designing Company
- Have the ability to turn very simple things into memorable ones.
- Let your imagination control your future.
- Have the talent to focus on all the powerful arts to enhance us.
- Have surprising abilities to attract.
- A small piece of art is equivalent to thousand words.
- “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” – Robert L. Peters, graphic designer
- Computer software is our best weapon.
- My creative mind is my strongest weapon. #strongestweapon
- We can try out things that others have not thought of trying before.
- A logo is something beyond a lovely picture; it is actually a lovable idea.
- Each logo designer has the strong power of faith in miracles.
- I create art I create your brand face.
- We can erase the thoughts of fear.
- We are the real trend makers – we don’t follow trends but trends are created by following our ideas.
- My innovative art is my strongest weapon.
- My actual dream is the best visual representation.
- Our works can show how we deal with the people around us. #howtodealwith
- "The more I deal with the work as something that is my own, as something that is personal, the more successful it is." -- Marian Bantjes, designer and author
- I can change your dream image into reality. #dreamimageintoreality
- "I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things." -- Lindo Leader, graphic designer, and creator of the FedEx logo
- We can inspire others with beautiful designs. #beautifuldesigns
- The best dreamers of life.
- Our love for art and creation is much more worthy than our career.
- We create visual art forms.
- "Every great design begins with an even better story." -- Lorinda Mamo, designer
- Our patience can lead us anywhere.
- I am the best provider of the idea of beauty. #bestprovideroftheidea
- Love to create images.
- We’re the communication designers.
- Can circulate our passion within others by our passionate creations.
- Our dream is to make our dream visible.
- We’re always eager to try something new.
- Designing is my passion.
- Our motto is to chase our vision. #chaseourvision
- Our creation can increase the market value of a company.
- “Design adds value faster than it adds costs.” – Joel Spolsky, author, Joel on Software
- We can create incredible things in different forms.
- I want our logo to express our actual business message in the best way.
- I always dream about making my life a perfect one by my imagination.
- Don’t feel sorry for your mistakes, because mistakes lead to the path of great creation.
- "The alternative to good design is always bad design. There is no such thing as no design." -- Adam Judge, author
- We can create an image for our brand. #createtheimage
- "Design is as much an act of spacing as an act of marking." -- Ellen Lupton, designer and educator
- We can make a deep impression on your brand.
- Can face each criticism delivered to us we know that we can change them into praise.
- “There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.” – Milton Glaser, graphic designer
- I can create dreams through my logos.
- Plan for the greatest design.
- If we become successful, fame and love will definitely follow us.
- “Creativity is nothing but the way to solve new problems.” – Diana Santos, VP Product Strategy & Design, Intelia
- If I become a successful creator, money will always follow me.
- This magic called creation can be improved by the means of deliberate practice.
Unique Instagram Bios For Logo Designing Company
- I am the best corrector of my own failures.
- I can express my thoughts visually.
- “Good design is honest.”- Dieter Rams, industrial designer
- We are always responsible for the company’s success.
- “Make it simple, but significant.” – Don Draper, Mad Men
- Have many creative abilities to surprise anyone.
- I am very simple but our works are not simple.
- "Accessible design is good design." -- Steve Ballmer, American businessman and former CEO of Microsoft
- We’re powerful enough to adapt to any changes.
- Not afraid to expose ourselves. #notafraidtoexpose
- Our unique mind is much more worthy than our career. #ouruniquemind
- Bring great outcomes by our appropriate art and craft.
- “Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style.” – Massimo Vignelli, designer
- "Where you innovate, how you innovate, and what you innovate are design problems." -- Tim Brown, CEO, and president of IDEO
- I bet you cannot find a better logo design than mine! #betterlogodesign
- I am blessed with the power of creativity.
- I have the best-updated knowledge about logos. #bestupdatedknowledge
- Always strive to become unique. #strivetobecomeunique
- Love adventures and also love to create adventures.
- The cruel reality cannot demoralize us.
- “Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.” – Salvador Dali, artist
- I can create magic through designs.
- Our icons can bring out iconic results.
- “You can have an art experience in front of a Rembrandt…or in front of a piece of graphic design.” – Stefan Sagmeister, graphic designer
- I possess the power of strong creational thinking.
- “I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things.” – Lindon Leader, graphic designer, Leader Creative
- We can communicate the story of our clients through our art.
- Always struggle to create what others thought to be an impossible idea.
- Our works can express how we deal with the people around us.
- A graphic designer is blessed with very strong artistic power. #strongartisticpower
- Have the courage to follow your dream.
- Always remember you can attain those goals, which you can dream to attain.
- "Have no fear of perfection -- you’ll never reach it." -- Salvador Dali, artist
- Confident mind is the key to success for you. #keytosuccess
- I have the power to juggle several forms of designs at a time.
- My logo can bring new life to your brand.
- If we become successful, money and success will definitely follow us.
- “Whitespace is like air: it is necessary for the design to breathe.” – Wojciech Zieliński, product designer
- We can define your company in a single image. #defineyourcompany
- Humility is our powerful quality.
- I have the special power to achieve great things for your brand.
- We make your ideas more and more attractive.
- Our logos are always aiming to stand out from the crowd.
- The software is my weapon to fight any battle to gain success.
- "Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood." -- Margaret Oscar, designer
- Beyond the usual thoughts. #beyondtheusualthoughts
- "Design is not a single object or dimension. Design is messy and complex." -- Natasha Jen, designer and educator
- I believe that the actual worth of an idea lies in its proper form and shape.
- “Design is intelligence made visible.” – Alina Wheeler, branding consultant & author
- My design has the ability to bring out the best feature of your business.
- Help the clients to evaluate many complicated things within a very short time.
- “It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.” – Paula Scher, graphic designer
Funny Instagram Bios For Logo Designing Company
- You will never be able to forget us and our designs.
- Designing needs a great amount of knowledge. #greatamountofknowledge
- I am the identity maker of a brand.
- “Good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because that idea wasn’t theirs.” – Frank Chimero, designer & author
- Can create art in a professional way.
- I don’t create a design – I create a brand’s identity.
- "Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that's why it is so complicated." -- Paul Rand, graphic designer
- I am here to represent your company graphically. #representyourcompany
- Don’t fear failure believe that we can achieve your dream with your imagination.
- We can think and dream unconventional things.
- Turn every scenario into a perfect one.
- We work in different mediums and can use many different applications.
- We have the idea to create something incredible.
- My art and craft have the special power to bring out the best for your brand.
- "Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals." -- David Ogilvy, advertising tycoon, known as the "Father of Advertising"
- My actual aim is to attract great clients to the company.
- Very competent to create curiosity in everyone without any words.
- Our logos can always remain relevant and memorable.
- I have the ability to fight each and every problem through my beautiful creations.
- “The role of the designer is that of a good, thoughtful host anticipating the needs of his guests.” – Charles Eames, designer, architect & filmmaker
- We can take you to the world of fantasy. #worldoffantasy
- We can force you to fall in love with our creations.
- A graphic designer has the ability to circulate the special feeling of confidence.
- Art is flexible – my creations are super flexible.
- We are the identity makers of the company.
- I create – I dream. #icreateidream
- Can surprise others with our art forms and the strong ability to make others curious.
- Can induce the feeling of confidence in our clients.
- We are eager to learn each and every moment.
- Create the most colorful identity for a company.
- "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." -- Maya Angelou, author, poet, civil rights activist
- Versatile enough to work in various mediums. #workinvariousmediums
- I have the power to captivate our clients. #captivateourclients
- I dream of creating the best design I live this dream every day.
- Time is nothing before us – we can imagine beyond time.
- We have the talent to focus on all the unique things of this world simultaneously.
- We create visual concepts.
- I am confident enough that we can create miraculous arts.
- We have the confidence that we can change everything which we don’t like.
- Dedicated to creating timeless but versatile images.
- We believe that the actual worth of imagination lies in its proper symbol.
- Can spend our days improving our imaginative minds.
- "The function of design is letting design function." -- Micha Commeren, designer
- “Design is a formal response to a strategic question.” – Mariona Lopez
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs, former CEO, Apple
- "Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style." -- Massimo Vignelli, Italian designer
- I can create magical images.
- "Design is a formal response to a strategic question." -- Mariona Lopez, business owner
- Don’t like complicated things – we don’t design complicacy.
- We spend every day in improving our art.
- Clients are precious – so are their brands.
- Always eager to create something unique. #createsomethingunique
- Are beyond the usual stereotypes.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.