If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best niche blog Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best niche blog bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Instagram Bios For Lifestyle Bloggers
- Keeping you on that grind, 24/7
- Looking for motivation and inspiration on your fitness journey? You’ve come to the right place.
- It’s time to make a change for the better. Let us help.
- You’ve got goals. We’re here to make sure you achieve them
- A positive, uplifting space to share your fitness journey with others on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
- You’ve only got one body – keep it clean
- A healthy body starts with a healthy mindset – let’s stay positive together!
- You’re not in this alone…Let us join you on your journey to a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Fitness is a lifestyle, and we’re a community.
- Down XXX pounds with a healthy lifestyle
- Changing lives through movement and mobility.
- Eat to live, not live to eat. – Socrates
- Eating healthy can be delicious and easy. Meal prep videos every week!
- Healthy living begins with a healthy mind.
- Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far. – Thomas Jefferson
- Helping you build sustainable habits so you can live a more happy, healthy & fulfilled life!
- Healthy living doesn’t have to be difficult | Follow along for all the tips and tricks!
- You don’t need to be perfect. You just need to be better than you were yesterday.
- Helping you build healthier habits
- Hustle for more muscle
- Train insane or remain the same
- Strength comes from doing things you thought you couldn’t
- If you have a body, you are an athlete
- “I/we help ______ to ______ with/without/in/through ______”
- Working on myself, for myself, by myself.
- High standards and low squats.
- If you have time for Instagram, you have time for exercise.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- I don’t sweat, I sparkle.
- Wellness changes everything.
- Daily inspiration for a happy, healthy life.
- Making fitness and nutrition easy to understand.
- Ingredients for the good life.
- Transform your life and reach your goals
- Workouts, training tips, and nutrition advice for fitness enthusiasts
- Your trusted resource to get stronger and improve your life
- Pain today, muscles tomorrow.
- Winners find a way.
- Wake up beauty, it’s time to beast.
- Here to help you take care of your body because it’s the only place you have to live.
- It doesn’t get easier. You just get stronger.
- Do something today your future self will thank you for.
Cute Instagram Bios For Lifestyle Bloggers
- Commit to be fit.
- Let’s go.
- Believe you can and you're halfway there.
- You CAN sit with us.
- I promise I'm a lot nicer than my resting gym face.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- I'm sweaty and I know it.
- Food is my love language.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Life, liberty, and the pursuit of wellness.
- I'm just here for the savasana.
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
- I see it. I like it. I want it. I got it. * insert shrug emoji *
- Raise your standards and the universe will meet you there.
- Livestrong, live well.
- Ride or dies.
- I don't always go to the gym, but when I do... your feed gets #blessed too.
- You are what you eat. * insert bicep emoji *
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- Mens sana in corpore sano. (A healthy mind in a healthy body.)
- We now interrupt this program for your (daily, weekly, etc) gym rat content.
- On good days, I work out. On bad days, I work out HARDER.
- Future so bright we need shades * insert sunglasses emoji *
- Keep your friends close and your brunch closer.
- All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriends.
- Good food is the foundation of happiness.
- Empowered women empower women.
- You can't live a full lunch on an empty stomach.
- The grass isn't greener on the other side. It's greener where you water it.
- Remember: Rome wasn't built in a day.
- "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
- On Wednesdays, we wear unconditional love & support for each other.
- Namastay in (insert location).
- Rollin' with the homies.
- Workin' on my fitness.
- You gotta nourish to flourish.
- All I do is gym gym gym no matter what.
- Have YOU practiced self-care today?
- Ways to my heart: Buy me food. Make me food. Be food.
- Treat your body and mind like the temples they are.
- "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."
Cool Instagram Bios For Lifestyle Bloggers
- Drop it like a squat.
- Welcome to my Instagram
- Happy stalking!
- Nourished mind: Check. Nourished body: Check. Nourished spirit: Check. Check. Check.
- Goal of the day: Be kind to yourself.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Drooling is allowed (and encouraged!)
- Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.
- Be the person who decided to go for it.
- The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.
- Join the movement
- The world’s biggest platform for fitness, health, and crushing your goals.
- A brand for people who work hard and don’t believe in excuses.
- Teaching you how to move better and optimize performance.
- Everything you need to stay up on the fitness community and on top of your game.
- Feeling good > looking good
- Wellness you can trust.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- Love the body you have and you'll get the body you want.
- Behind every strong woman there's an entire army of strong women.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- Ok ladies, now let's get in formation.
- "And on a morning no different from any other, she met herself in the mirror and quite liked what she saw." - Unknown
- Stressed, blessed, and coffee obsessed.
- Yes, I'm trying to eat healthy. No, I am not on a diet.
- Here for a good time
- Smiling makes everything better
- To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.
- Just living life
- Raise your vibration
- Live life to the fullest
- Instagramming like it’s my job.
- Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can straight up cancel.
- One healthy meal at a time.
- Never say never
- Life is short, so be happy
- Nobody does it better
- I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- Thinking of you
- We rise by lifting others
- Obsessed with the sunshine.
Unique Instagram Bios For Lifestyle Bloggers
- Everyday magic
- Born to ____
- Follow me
- Too blessed to be stressed
- "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe
- Here for today
- Oldie but a goodie
- "Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
- Make yourself a priority once in a while. It's not selfish. It's necessary.
- Never eat ingredients you can't pronounce. Except for quinoa. You should eat quinoa.
- Stay classy
- Enjoy 2% of my life.
- Eating well is a form of self-respect.
- The feeling of bliss when you're done working your booty off on your yoga mat.
- You are loved.
- "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha
- This is me
- I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut.
- Never a dull moment
- Create healthy habits. Not restrictions.
- Don't let your mind bully your body.
- This is my life
- Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Mind, body spirit.
- Eat good, feel good.
- Congrats, you found me!
- it's not a short-term diet, it's a long-term lifestyle change.
- Dream big
- Your health is an investment, not an expense.
- Keeping it real.
- After an hour on the treadmill... What year is it?
- Eat right and feel amazing.
- Just smiles 🙂
- "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" - Hypocrates
- It's never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.
- A perfectly clean house is the sign of a misspent life. So, get out there and enjoy it!
- Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.
- Love. It's an inside job.
- Grow through what you go through.
- A good health is the best wealth.
- Less is more. Unless it's kindness, sleep, or toilet paper.
- It doesn’t get better than this.
- "I totally regret eating healthy today" - said no-one ever
Funny Instagram Bios For Lifestyle Bloggers
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis
- If it costs you your peace, it's too expensive.
- "And you, you scare people because you are whole all by yourself." - Lauren Alex Hooper
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything” - Arabian proverb
- Eat clean, stay fit, and have a burger to stay sane.
- Actually, I can.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- Stop letting food be the boss of you.
- Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
- Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life.
- Happy thoughts
- Rebel with a cause
- I got nothing
- DEAR UNIVERSE, I am totally open to some awesome today
- The smallest step in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life.
- You can do anything you set your vibe to
- Making history
- Welcome to the journey.
- New goals each day
- Being eco-conscious is a lifestyle, not a trend
- Hello, it’s me
- "I really regret eating healthy today." – Said no one ever.
- Screw perfect.
- Happy, happy, happy
- Searching for a coffee IV.
- A healthy outside starts from the inside.
- This, too, shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.
- Skip the diet. Just eat healthy.
- Check out the link below
- Welcome to my world
- Life is like a roller coaster, so strap in and enjoy the ride
- Young, wild and free
- "A healthy outside starts from the inside" - Robert Ulrich
- Meet (name)
- Every day is a fresh start to get healthy.
- Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
- Sweat today, smile tomorrow
- Make each day matter
- So far, so good.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
With BigCommerce, you can build, run and grow a better online business in less time, with less cost.
- Start a trial: Build a store that caters to your unique needs. Get 15 days free when you pick your plan, no strings attached.
- Launch your store: Customize your storefront with powerful features. No design skills needed.
- Convert more sales: Build buzz, find your target customers, and drive even more online traffic.
Start your free 15-day free trial today ➜ (no credit card required)