If you're looking to boost your email open rates and increase sales, your email subject line is the first (and most important) step in achieving those goals.
Did you know that 33% of email recipients open emails because of an engaging subject line?
That's why it's critical to craft a catchy email subject line that will get you the traffic and conversions you deserve.
We've put together a list of 76+ best last working day email subject lines .
Some are proven examples from other successful campaigns, and some are creative ideas to inspire you.
Creative Email Subject Line Ideas
- I've got to get going
- Final Adieus!!
- A New Transition
- Thanks and Good bye
- Farewell is never easy
- Time to move on
- Golden Journey Comes To An End
- Signing Off!!
- As we bid adieu, Thank you!
- Thank you and good luck
- Internet party to go
- One Last E-Mail..!! :)
- Towards Next Step
- Adieu @ [Company Name]
- Good Bye... Good Luck..!!
- Kepping in touch
- Thank you for everthing
- Here’s my contact info.
- To make a move is to leave.
- My journey ends here in [Company name]
- Moving on to the next stage of my career.
- Not a goodbye,its "See you later"
- Leaving COMPANY
- Next Chapter
- bye bye
- I'm Off!
- My Internet party is over
- be well
- MJohnson contact info
- A New Tranisition
- bye all!
- Keeping In Touch
- I've got to make a move.
- Farewell does not mean goodbye
- Adios Amigos
- My friends
- Thank you everyone!! ...... :)
- Thank You
- This Isn’t Goodbye,
- Saying Farewell is not easy
- GoodByes are not easy.. it always says C U SOON..!!!
- FW: my contact info
- Signing Off : Goodbye....
- Saying goodbye is never easy
- Bidding Adieu to Atos
- Thank You and Goodbye
- Last working day to the team
- FW: Goodbye
- My Farewell Day
- Last working day to my boss or manager
- RE: I’m off
- Best of Luck
- Fond Farewell
- See you again very soon!
- Disappearing from my desk
- Moving on to New Challenges
- New point of contact
- Signing Off For Now....
- Leaving Permanently Today
- Bidding Adieu !!!
- Last Day at Company
- Keep in Touch!
- My last day
- My final day is today.
- Looking back on my time at COMPANY
- You Won't See The Last Of Me!
- Regarding my last day of work, [Date]
- Finally Im Done!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Moving on
- Until We Meet Again
- SIGNING OFF FROM INFOSYS
- A TINYOWL CHANGING IT’S BRANCH
GUIDE: How To Write A Great Subject Line
As we mentioned above, crafting a catchy subject line is critical to the performance of your email campaign.
While just a few words may seem like a small piece of your overall message, this is the first impression your audience will have before they decide whether to open your email.
If your subject line isn't engaging or appealing enough, there's a chance it could get buried in your reader's inbox.
Let's go over the proven tips on how to craft a subject line that boosts engagement:
What makes a great subject line?
First, let's discuss the fundamentals of creating a great subject line:
- Spark interest and curiosity
- A clear and urgent call to action
- An offer/intriguing discount
- Personalization (this can be done by sending out different versions of emails to subscribers based on their preferences)
- Relevance - make sure your subject line covers the current trends and topics within your industry
5 Tips To Crafting a Great Subject Line
Now, let's dive into the specifics of how to create a great subject line for your next campaign:
1. Use a familiar sender name
Although this may seem obvious, it's a piece many marketers miss the ball on.
Your readers want to feel like your email is coming from a human and not a corporation or automated system.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to do this is by changing the sender's name to YOUR name or someone in the company that is well known.
Here's a great example of this from Marketing Examples
Avoid the "no-reply" sender name at all costs. This makes your email feel unfamiliar, unapproachable, and less personable.
2. Keep your subject short and to the point
If your subject line is too long, it will get cut off, which could impact your reader's chances of opening your email.
The rule of thumb (for both mobile and desktop) is to keep your subject line under 50 characters.
3. Add personal touches to your subject line
If you have access to information about your subscriber (ie. name, location, etc), you can use this to benefit your subject line and catch your readers attention.
It's important not to go overboard here, but adding even the simplest touch such as their name can build trust and rapport.
Here's a great example of a personalized email + offer I received from BarkBox with my dog's name in the subject line:
4. Avoid making any false promises
Your subject line makes a commitment to your reader, so it's important you don't stretch the truth just to simply get more opens and clicks.
In the grand scheme of things, making false promises will end up hurting your open rate as your readers will lose trust in you.
5. Give them a sneak peek of what's inside
Telling your subscriber what is inside helps with open and clicks.
For example, if you're providing your reader with a free guide or e-book, consider making your subject line something along the lines of:
"Your FREE marketing e-book awaits!"
If you want your email campaign to perform well, it all starts with your subject line.
Think about the emails you receive in your inbox and what makes you click vs what gets buried - odds are, the same habits go for your customer.
We hope you enjoyed our guide + list of 76+ best last working day email subject lines .
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Use Klaviyo to turn hard-earned customer data into hard-working emails and texts.
Try the platform that 265,000 brands use to grow their business.
Try it now (it's free) ➜