Are you looking for a fast and effective way to start selling your own CRM & marketing automation system? The white label business model is a proven way to deliver customized CRM solutions to your customers quickly and efficiently.
To start, identify a white label CRM company that offers a customized solution for all small business clients. Sign up for the white label agreement, add your logo and branding, and start reselling the service.
Here are some real life success stories of starting a white label CRM business:
1. GreenRope ($1.92M/year)
Lars Helgeson (from San Diego, California, USA) started GreenRope over 15 years ago.
My name is Lars Helgeson and I am the founder of GreenRope, a CRM and marketing automation platform. Our company started in 2000 as an email marketing SaaS and in 2008 decided to focus on the challenges that businesses face in managing sales, marketing, customer service, and operations.
GreenRope has over 1,000 customers in over 20 countries, ranging from startups to universities and municipalities.
2. TeleCRM ($60K/year)
Rahul (from Delhi) started TeleCRM almost 2 years ago.
My name is Rahul, I'm the co-founder at Flamon cloudtech. Which is the parent company that owns our primary product TeleCRM. Taking a step back and looking at the big picture of what we are trying to achieve with TeleCRM - What if there was a way to bring software, automation, and intelligence together in a way that salespeople would only have to do the human part? Instead of spending countless hours every week entering data into specific formats and then more hours crunching that data to figure out who are the leads that they need to focus on, the system that collects all the data do the crunching and return a simple list of people who have already been warmed and just need that human touch.
Learn more about starting a white label CRM business:
Where to start?
4. Keap ($100M/year)
I originally interviews Clate Mask after he had build Infusionsoft, a software that I felt revolutionized email marketing. Well, that company has grown massively since then and even changed names. It’s now called Keap. I want to find out about that and how Clate has grown a $100M dollar...
Clate Mask and Scott Martineau (from Chandler, Arizona, USA) started Keap over 22 years ago.
- Keap was primarily founded in 2001 and back then the company used to be called Infusionsoft. The founders of Keap, Clate Mask and Scott Martineau, rebranded Infusionsoft in 2019.
- Keap offers CRM and sales and marketing automation that can streamline any business process by integrating with more than 2,500 software applications.
- At the moment, Keap has grown to become $100 million dollar company.
- They now offer Max Classic, the original Infusionsoft product, Keap Lite, Pro, and Max. Currently, 60% to 70% of new customers buy the Pro product, though demand for their Lite product is also rising.
Listen to the full podcast on mixergy.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings