Here are some real life success stories of starting a fitness app business:
1. PushPress ($3.6M/year)
Dan Uyemura (from El Segundo, California, USA) started PushPress almost 6 years ago.
To date, we’ve bootstrapped our business to over $100,000 MRR. We’re especially proud to be the only platform in our space who serve the best interests of our clients first, having no investors to answer to.
2. FitSW: Personal Trainer Software ($600K/year)
Jacob Montoya (from Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA) started FitSW: Personal Trainer Software over 5 years ago.
Hello! My name is Jacob Montoya and I am the founder of FitSW and its sister site FindTrainGain. With FitSW, we provide software to personal trainers to help them grow their businesses and enable them to use our technology to effectively manage their clients’ fitness. With FindTrainGain, we enable people searching for fitness help from all over the world to join a wide variety of Live Online Fitness Classes led by fun, energetic Fitness Instructors.
We enable people to stay fit and stay connected with fun fitness classes in this time of social distancing. At the same time, we also provided a way for fitness professionals to continue to work. We have instructors leading classes on everything from Yoga to Cardio Boxing to our most popular Dance Cardio class. Classes are accessible to anyone and many are priced as low as $5 a class.
3. Future ($100M/year)
Today’s guest is a long-time listener. When I heard how big his company Future has gotten, my head almost blew off. Rishi Mandal is the founder of Future, which offers customizable personal training with your own fitness and wellness coach.
Rishi Mandal and Justin Santamaria (from San Francisco, CA, USA) started Future almost 6 years ago.
- Future, a company founded in 2017 by Rishi Mandal and Justin Santamaria offers personalized personal training with a fitness and wellness coach.
- This eminent fitness company is doing 100M in revenue.
- Future has raised $75 million in funding, which it will put toward marketing and hiring more personal trainers.
- Subscribers to Future are matched with coaches who communicate with them daily and monitor their workouts on an apple watch.
Read the full article on gothammag.com ➜
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.