If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best home decor business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best home decor business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Interior Design Instagram Bios
- When it comes to home decor, listen to no one follow your own style and hire interior designers to do what you want them to. And don’t listen to them, either.
- “Being an iconoclast is a state of mind and heart. It’s having a free spirit, finding inspiration everywhere, and not minding rules. It’s appreciating the raw and natural, finding beauty in anomalies.” – Kelly Wearstler
- We are becoming better by the day, why shouldn’t our homes?
- Just because they’re designers doesn’t mean they can design your life, too.
- “True modernism always appears effortless but can only truly be achieved by exercising the utmost discipline.” – Waldo Fernandez
- “Furniture is needed for practical reasons, and because it must be there, it may as well be as pleasant as possible to look at, and in a less definable psychological way, comforting to the spirit.” – Edward J Wormley
- Each home tells something about the people who live there. Btw, why is your home barking?
- “Get to understand and know the market you are trying to build your business in and above all listen to your clients as it is important to create a scheme that suits them not you but have a little bit of you in it too… ” – @SassyProperty
- “Architecture is inhabited sculpture.” – Constantin Brancusi
- “To create an interior, the designer must develop an overall concept and stick to it.” – Albert Hadley
- “From the primitive crafts I discover to the changing colors of the sand dunes of Namibia as the day progresses, the constant awareness while traveling brings more depth and a broader color palette to design.” – Vicente Wolf
- It is your decision against the stereotype.
- When something feels good, it really looks good.
- “With plenty of self belief, ambition and hard work you can turn your passion into a career.” – @bhavintdesign
- "One should never be the oldest thing in one's house." —Patsy Stone
- You follow trends. I set the trends and we are not the same, Bro.
- “Yves Saint Laurent’s fantastically eclectic rue de Babylone residence inspires me for all those überchic clients of ours today who follow their own paths and make their own rules” – Jamie Drake
- “A room should never allow the eye to settle in one place. It should smile at you and create fantasy.” – Juan Montoya
- Design is not perfect, design is not everything. But, no matter what it just feels good within.
- “Recognizing the need is the primary condition for design.” —Charles Eames
- Creativity is when you make a mistake and everyone likes it. Design is when with the hope that other people will like it.
- Home Décor should not need tidying up.
- Your room is your designing playhouse.
- You really never see such honest people like architects and interior designers. First, they support others to build dreams homes, before they build one for themselves.
- “If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” – William Morris
- Don’t spend too much time decorating your home, you also have to live there. The real comfort is living inside the home, rather than outside.
- The more you break the stereotypes, the livelier it gets, the better you feel.
- “Design is defined by light and shade, and appropriate lighting is enormously important. ” – Albert Hadley
- “One should never be the oldest thing in one’s house.” – Patsy Stone
- “For a house to be successful, the objects in it must communicate with one another, respond and balance one another.” – Andrée Putman
- “Another word for minimalism is ‘elegance.’ Elegance is beautifully resolving an issue with minimal means.” – Tom Kundig
- “I think my unrelenting drive for order is what makes me a modernist. It’s about creating an atmosphere with an economy of means and allowing anything extra or unnecessary to fall by the wayside.” – Thad Hayes
- Your design, your details, your home décor. #homestyling
- The job of interior designers is really tough, as they have to fix clients’ mindsets first before they allow them to fix their homes.
- What counts is not the price but the emotion and effort you invest in your home décor.
- “Real comfort, visual and physical, is vital to every room.” – Mark Hampton
- Build your own space. #design
- “Be faithful to your own taste, because nothing you really like is ever out of style.” —Billy Baldwin
- The love for home décor translates into developing a better taste in life.
- “It has to be a subtle, un-strident mix, and the key, of course, is getting the personality of both house and those living in it right.” – Nicky Haslam
- Home is the place where you can literally paint anything on the walls.
- Pay attention to detail.
- “What is quality? Quality design must have a sense of authenticity. My work is not cutting edge, it is not supposed to be, but sometimes, the middle of the road is the most dangerous place to walk.” – David Collins
- A cushion is not the same as a pillow!
- “Don’t undersell yourself – you have worked hard for your qualifications, your clients have come to you for those skills ” – @reynedesign
- Black might be your favorite color, but might not be the best decision. #blackisbeautiful
- Only you can make everything work out in your décor.
- When you have a client that has a good budget as their expectations, then consider yourself as a blessed architect.
- Never leave your client to fall back on the trends. Help them keep up with the trends.
- Artists and designers are humans. They also need money to support their family and they also get the regular bills just like you. So never think that they do it just for passion.
Cute Interior Design Instagram Bios
- “To design for a globe-trotting client is always an exciting adventure. I love to use vintage ikats from the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. And exotic tiles always add an air of fantasy to a space.” – Martyn Lawrence Bullard
- “Architecture starts when you carefully put two bricks together. There is begins.” – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- “You create your own decoration. You choose your color, you choose your mood…. If you are depressed, you put some bright yellow and suddenly you are happy.” – Phillip Starck
- The statue on the desk sees everything.
- “Form follows function.” —Louis Sullivan
- “Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.” —Salvador Dali
- “Interior decoration partly thrives on being social.” – Nicholas Haslam
- The most essential skill of an interior designer is not creativity, but active listening to the client when they’re first time interacting and discussing house renovations.
- Minimalist design is good, as far as the client also never goes minimalist regarding payment, too.
- “Chairs are uniquely the best expression of design. They encompass more of the challenges by which I live and work than any other single component of furniture.” – Vladimir Kagan
- The sober the colors, the easier the decisions, the simpler the life. #designing
- “Chandeliers are the marvels of drop-dead showiness, the jewelry of architecture.” – Peter York
- “Minimalist design is deceptively complicated. Those clean lines and unbroken planes don’t come easily. Cornices, moldings, trim, and the like were invented to hide construction imperfections.” – Russell S. Groves
- You are your own professional interior designer. #interiorDesign
- With simplicity, comes sophistication. #sophisticatedstyle
- “A house is much more than a mere shelter—it should lift us emotionally and spiritually.” – John Saldino
- “Home is the nicest word there is.” —Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The only way to play safely in home décor is to break rules.
- The great furniture doesn’t belong to the house, but the museum.
- As far as you love it, nothing goes out of fashion, ever.
- “Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness.” – Frank Gehry
- “To be a modernist is a way of living, and how one approaches life. It’s not just about having the latest design from Milan, because if you know what you’re doing you can have an antique piece that feels very modern in an environment.” – Steven Volpe
- "Have nothing in your home that you don't know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." —William Morris
- Creativity is something when you follow your heart. Design is the order of mind, regarding what to do with creativity.
- The tough decisions are always the early ones.
- Love your space the way you love yourself.
- “A combination of texture, soft patinas, warm woods, and old stone mixed with down-filled furniture, graphic textiles, and ceramics creates spaces that are easy, comfortable, and warm.” – Mark Cunningham
- There’s a very thin line between a classy home décor and trying too hard.
- The only place where being simple is not simple at all.
- It is difficult to bring about change, except in home décor.
- Your room breathes on your energy, and your energy depends on your surroundings.
- “Be patient and positive. These things take time and do not happen overnight. ” – @noushkadesign
- Love how you live, live with what you love.
- The walls have ears but home décor has emotions. #interiordesign
- “Don’t be tempted just to pick any job, really go with what feels right in the aesthetic as you need to create beautiful things that you love and relate to. ” – @osborninteriors
- The detailed design, the classier the décor. #myhomemystyle
- “Designers and people in general are too attracted by ‘new’, but nothing ages more quickly than ‘newness’. All my objects reflect [a] marriage between past and present.” – Marcel Wanders
- “A room is not a room without natural light.” – Louis Kahn
- “Design for the present, with an awareness of the past, for a future which is essentially unknown.” – Norman Foster
- “Architecture is the learned game correct and magnificent of forms assembled in the light.” – Le Corbusier
- “All rooms ought to look as if they were lived in, and to have so to say, a friendly welcome ready for the incomer.” —William Morris
- “She well knew the great architectural secret of decorating her constructions, and never condescended to construct a decoration.” —Anthony Trollope
- “Design is coming to grips with one’s real lifestyle, one’s real place in the world. Rooms should not be put together for show but to nourish one’s wellbeing.” – Albert Hadley
- “Design is coming to grips with one's real lifestyle, one's real place in the world. Rooms should not be put together for show but to nourish one's well-being.” —Albert Hadley
- For every yellow curtain, there’s a dull cushion. #fluffycushions
- Design your home in a way that not just looks good, but makes you desperate to come back home early.
- Creativity demands nothing, just your approval to go with its flow.
- Who said you have to match the shade of the woodwork? #designyourhome
- “An iconoclast has vision. They mix things up and make you see things in a fresh way. They also often have a wicked sense of humor, which makes them so fun to sit next to at dinner.” – Miles Redd
- Decorate your home ninety percent for you and ten percent for others.
Cool Interior Design Instagram Bios
- “Innovation is often the ability to reach into the past and bring back what is good, what is beautiful, what is useful, what is lasting.” – Sister Parish
- Never say ‘less is more to your clients. It’s the same thing you get to receive when you ask for payment after completing a design project.
- “The best rooms have something to say about the people who live in them.” – David Hicks
- Your room is a masterpiece, not just a showpiece.
- “In modernism there’s a certain openness, transparency, and relationship to context, how it deals with the pragmatics of the situation—all of these things are part of it.” – Richard Meier
- My home, My home décor. #decorhome
- Design and creativity are two different things. Designs are what homeowners expect, and think it’s creative. Creativity is what interior designers can do, but end up designing, what the client suggests.
- Minimalist designs are the toughest ones. Because you simply can’t decide which one to keep and which one to ignore.
- “Learn to look not just with your eyes but with your heart. Find the things that connect with you. How else will you know how to design your home?” – Kelly Hoppen
- The simpler the decor, the better the vibes. #classyvibes
- “Good design doesn’t date.” – Harry Seidler
- “Classicism is about remembering instead of forgetting. I’m interested in making the old new and seeing what is modern in historical things.” – Thomas O’Brien
- “Proper proportions, grounded compositions, and identifiably correct details make me feel rooted in time, place, and culture, but they also free me up to dive into decorative flights of fancy.” – Alexa Hampton
- Cushions, curtains, clothes, and crafts, pick wisely, there is no second chance.
- “Every room needs a touch of black, just as it needs one antique piece.” – Jan Showers
- Decoration to the home is the same as meditation to the soul.
- “Form follows function—that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- In the designing industry, the word ‘last’ is the most important one. Last long, last week, last day, last moment…
- “If your client doesn’t already know they’re style be the one to help them find it ” – @atominteriors”
- “The door handle is the handshake of the building.” – Juhani Pallasmaa
- “Dare to be different and unique but make sure you answer the brief ” – @amiconsulting
- “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.” – Scott Adams
- You think that you have built the home of your dream. But, eventually, your home is building you along.
- Co-ordination is fine but offbeat is different. #interiorstyle
- "A designer knows when he has reached perfection not when there is nothing left to add but when there is nothing left to take away." —Antione de Sainte-Exupery
- “Minimalism is designing to allow the art, the books, the view, the people—whatever matters most to the inhabitant—to be the soul of the space.” – Deborah Berke
- The house talks if you give it enough love. #houselove
- We choose our circle, we design our surroundings.
- Functional Decor Quotes
- Design rule #Break as many rules, as you can.
- “The basis of being a modernist and designing for one is clarity. Achieving the latter requires distilling an idea to its elements, and then carefully calibrating proportion, light, and materiality to most honestly reflect the way the client wants to live.” – Ron Radziner
- The objects that you place in your house, but add to your inner peace.
- Breathe life into your living space.
- “Most importunely enjoy it and welcome to this fabulous world of interior design ” – @Twist_Interiors
- Minimalistic has always been in fashion.
- “Listen to the building and the project rather than impose a specific style and design to it ” – @AzouInteriors
- We design our homes and they design our decisions. #roomdecor
- The designer may design it for you, but only you know what you’d like to wake up to every day.
- Your décor should motivate you, live you up. #interiorstyling
- “In the case of not obeying the rules of design, something becomes incredibly personal. It becomes your own, and it becomes also something that nobody else shares because it’s your own eye.” – Robert Couturier
- Design your home is such a way that every time you enter, you feel grateful.
- “Furniture that is too obviously designed is very interesting often belongs only in museums.” – Milo Baughman
- Own your space, decorate your home.
- If it throws you into a dilemma, pick neither.
- “It’s the antithesis of ‘decor’ and the opposite of ‘designed.’ It’s full of personality and comfort. It’s collecting and layering to create a style entirely one’s own.” – Roman Alonso
- People who get so shocked after seeing the price of good designs, simply have no idea how much a bad design is actually costing them.
- “Architecture is a visual art and the buildings speak for themselves.” – Julia Morgan
- “We’ve found that bringing back objects from travels can add an almost totemic resonance to a space, invoking a different perspective and recalling that nomadic state of mind” – Robin Standefer and Stephen Alesch
- “I am going to make everything around me beautiful—that will be my life.” – Elsie De Wolfe
Unique Interior Design Instagram Bios
- “Tonal and subtle color combinations allow us to mix furniture and pieces from different eras together to create a cohesive narrative.” – Rafael de Cárdenas
- “I love creating rooms that are layered, cozy, and familiar—filled with deep overstuffed sofas, venerable brown furniture, a friendly mix of patterns, colors, collections, and paintings, and carpets that look better with age.” – Richard Keith Langham
- Tiny details make the design, such designs make the décor.
- Home décor should be effortless, it is not rocket science.
- Woah. And there we have it. Over 100 incredible interior design quotes. Which ones are your favourites?
- Build a home based on your memories. Design is based on current trends. Make it so great that the upcoming generation will be proud of you in the future.
- “When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution isn’t beautiful, I know it is wrong.” —Richard Buckminster Fuller
- After all, it’s not the color and decoration the make a good home, but the people who live in it.
- Ultimate decoration role: Just do what you love, but ask your wife’s permission, first.
- “Integrating reclaimed materials into the architecture—among them, wood or stone flooring, rough-hewn beams, and parged walls—creates a very engaging and tactile environment.” – Darryl Carter
- Overall, the architect’s duty is to ensure that natural light comes in the right way so the inner decoration looks good.
- “Behind every attractive room, there should be a very good reason.” —Sister Parish
- You are unique and so should be your home. #decor
- “When you’re building a room, you’re building character, and character is the strength and wisdom of a home.” – Rose Tarlow
- Bring your perfection to the next level.
- Do what you love, design things the way you like.
- “My advice to new interior designers would be to have confidence in your ability and your vision ” – @mrs__w
- The more you put your heart into it, the more beautiful it gets.
- “The here and now defines modernity—being present in the moment while equally aware of past experiences and the likely future, thus able to synthesize this knowledge into a coherent and inimitable design.” – Alan Wanzenberg
- Make sure to keep the positive energies flowing.
- “Architecture is really about well-being. I think that people want to feel good in a space.” – Zaha Hadid
- Design your living space, your way. #homedecor
- “I like to try to achieve a calm serenity in my work. I want to create interiors that allow furniture, art, and, of course, architecture space to breathe—but there must always be a warmth in the atmosphere.” – Rose Uniacke
- “The key to being successful is being really practical and totally understanding how your clients live and what their needs are” – @Urban_Grain
- Break the rules, create new normal.
- “Minimalists can answer the what, where, and why for everything they own. It’s designing to allow the art, the books, the view, the people—whatever matters most to the inhabitant—to be the soul of the space.” – Deborah Berke
- Never decide under pressure, whether it’s about marriage or decorating your house. If you do so, then in the end you will regret both cases.
- “There is a real sense of perfection of scale in the neoclassical period. When mastered, it becomes easy to adapt to any kind of style.” – Jean-Louis Deniot
- “A designer has a duty to create timeless design. To be timeless you have to think really far into the future, not next year, not in two years but in 20 years minimum.” – Phillip Starck
- “Luxury is when it seems flawless, when you reach the right balance between all elements. Understated theatricality – that is what my luxury is all about.” – Jean-Louis Deniot
- “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.” —Scott Adams
- “The principle of the design – the harmony, rhythm and balance are all the same with interior design.” – Venus Williams
- “Good buildings come from good people and all problems are solved by good design.” – Stephen Gardiner
- We shape the décor, it shapes our lives.
- “Rawness and refinement are not opposite ends of a luxurious spectrum. They are two complementary features with which to populate a luxe environment.” – Kelly Weartsler
- Home décor is all about finding the right balance between you and your space.
- End of the day, we all want a place that we can go back to, make sure your place feels the best.
- If you can design your destiny, home décor should not be a problem.
- A luxury for some, a necessity for the rest. #homeluxuary
- “The best traditional houses are anchored by a low-key sophistication—elegance and refinement balanced by understatement and an abundance of comfort.” – Gil Schafer
- “Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.” —Steve Jobs
- “We often think of the principal responsibility of a modern interior, particularly one in a project with a beautiful site or a great view, as staying out of the way” – Steven Harris
- “There are two things that make a room timeless: a sense of history and a piece of the future.” – Charlotte Moss
- “Make your home as comfortable and attractive as possible and then get on with living. There's more to life than decorating.” —Albert Hadley
- “The home should be the treasure chest of living.” – Le Corbusier
- You could go monochrome or you could go crazy.
- Designers know that they won’t work with the same client for ten to twenty years, and they still deliver the best work.
- “Underneath all I design lies the solid belief that beauty is a positive force.” – Barbara Barry
- “I want to create a place, like a little island, where you can have all your things around you and be comfortable and read a book and even sleep overnight.” – Patricia Urquiola
- “All rooms ought to look as if they were lived in, and to have so to say, a friendly welcome ready for the incomer.” – William Morris
Funny Interior Design Instagram Bios
- “Nothing adds soul to a space like a distinctive wall covering. It envelops the room in such unique spirit. Designs that may read as too loud in larger quantities are a great choice to accentuate in moderation, such as on a ceiling or one wall. In smaller doses, they evoke just the right amount of drama.” – Kelly Weartsler
- Designing your home décor makes you want to appreciate the little things more.
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” —Leonardo Da Vinci
- “I always put in one controversial item. It makes people talk.” – Dorothy Draper
- Your style reflects on your home décor choices. #homeDecor
- If nothing goes right, go simplistic.
- Nothing beats simplicity when it comes to home décor.
- Give your home such a deceptive look that everyone has to believe that you belong to the royal family.
- Make sure everything in your home décor is as lively as you.
- No matter what, make sure your home decoration presents your lifestyle perfectly.
- Add a single element to every room that initiates the conversation with the one who sees your home for the first time.
- “The details are not the details. They make the design.” – Charles Eames
- “Ultimately it’s about working with clients so they are comfortable and excited about all the new changes that are going to happen in their home and with trades to ensure the project is delivered! ” – @fbainteriors
- Simple designs are complicated to draw. Complicated designs are simple to draw. What a strange ‘design’ thing.
- “We shape our homes and then our homes shape us.” – Winston Churchill
- You are the boss of your décor. #homedesigner
- Anything clean is classy, any clutter is an obstruction.
- “Being identifiably ‘something’ will help you stand out from the crowd. ” – @RunForTheHillls
- “First and foremost, travel to exotic places informs me as a designer as to pattern, color, and texture usually expressed in local crafts. It’s wonderful to work with the traditional artisans to produce a design element, then use it in a modern way.” – Richard Mishaan
- “Classicism is not to say it is staid—quite the contrary, as it is rooted in the classic elements that write the rules and then allow you to reinterpret them.” – Brian McCarthy
- “Decorating golden rule: Live with what you love.” —Unknown
- “Be faithful to your own taste, because nothing you really like is ever out of style.” – Billy Baldwin
- If your house is beautiful, you feel pretty too. #prettyhome
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs
- “A modernist seeks rigor and honesty beyond ‘form follows function,’ creating spaces that transcend enclosure and become an art form.” – Lee F. Mindel
- “If you wait until you have enough money to decorate and make your home your own, it will never happen. If you wait until you can afford to buy everything new, you are missing the point. It is the old, the new, the hand-me-down, the collected, the worn but loved things in your home that make it your own.” —Stacy Risenmay, Not Just a Housewife
- “The essence of interior design will always be about people and how they live. It is about the realities of what makes for an attractive, civilized, meaningful environment, not about fashion or what’s in or what’s out. This is not an easy job.” – Albert Hadley
- Hats off to all interior designers out there, who are so busy in their job that they forget to design their own house. And actually, hire some other designers to fix their own house.
- As an interior designer, you have to relax your client who is too serious with home decoration. Inform them that it’s simple design work and not a marriage. They can change it after three or five years.
- “Whether spare or elaborate, harmonious moldings are the mark of a successful classical interior.” – Peter Pennoyer
- It is proof your home decorator did an excellent job when someone asks for their contact number.
- “No pattern should be without some sort of meaning.” – William Morris
- Design your home as if a palace, live like a king. #homepalace
- The purpose of design is not to look everything great, but to keep them organized so that it looks good.
- Be it life or home décor, don’t always play safe, experiment.
- “All architecture is shelter, all great architecture is the design of space that contains, cuddles, exalts, or stimulates the persons in that space.” —Philip Johnson
- The choosier you are, the classier your home décor is.
- “I’d say the most important advice would be to network, network, network. ” – @chapter7design
- If you like yellow curtains, pick yellow curtains, don’t overthink. #homedecoration
- "Everything has a place, and everything in its place." —Unknown
- “Get paid for your time and for your work, otherwise you will be pursuing an expensive hobby rather than a professional interior design career. ” – @adriennechinn
- When it comes to home décor, there is no theory, it is your space, own it.
- Mix and match, that’s the catch. #getcreative
- What matters is not the color or size of the cushions, curtains but the vibe.
- You decorate your house, make it look new. But, why aren’t you doing the same with your thoughts?
- The antiques add the missing touch, the common pieces follow.
- The curtains and pillows add that extra touch. #cozyhomes
- “I like an interior that defies labeling. I don’t really want someone to walk into a room and know that I did it.” – Bunny Williams
- “Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is.” —Charles M. Schulz
- “Listening to a client when taking a brief is one of the most important skills you can have as an interior designer and one that is often over-looked” – @myintdesign
- “Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose.” – Charles Eames
- Design your room the way you have always imagined.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
BigCommerce’s 5th annual Make it Big Conference is a free virtual event happening on September 13-14, 2022.
- Two full days of panels, workshops, and interviews covering today's hottest topics.
- Expert insights from the biggest names in eCommerce.
- Can't attend these dates? No problem. Watch any session after the conference.
Register For Free