Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your home decor business.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Home Decor Business
- How to choose the best home decors to sell
- How to maintain your home decors in store
- How to open up a home décor business
- How to get customers for your home décor business
- How to start a home décor business from scratch
- How to make your home décor store profitable
- How to find good employees for your home décor store
- How to find a good location for your home décor store
- How to price your home décor products correctly
- How to make your home decors stand out
- How to advertise your home decors online
- How to come up with new concepts of home decors
- How to make your home decors sell
- How to have a good inventory of home decors
- How to spot good home decors from the not
- How to make a good banner for your home décor store
- How to clean your home décor products effectively
- How to advertise your home decors offline
- How to build great marketing for your home décor business
- How to win the hearts of your customers
- How to get more suppliers for your home décor store
- How to give discounts to your customers
- How to add more branches to your home décor store
- How to promote your home decore store using leaflets
- How to make your home décor store look attractive
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Home Decor Business
- List of the best home decors to sell
- Top locations to put a home décor business
- Ways on how you can earn more on the home décor industry
- List of the best suppliers for your home decors
- Best ways to grow your home décor store
- Tips on maintaining cleanliness on your home décor store
- List of the best home decors store in the country
- List of the most expensive home decors in history
- List of the most unique home decors in the world
- List of the creepiest home decors to sell
- Tips to make your home decors last
- Tips to run a successful home décor business
- Tips to win the hearts of your customers
- List of the cheapest supplies for your home décor store
- List of other items that you can sell on your home decor store
- List of the best home décor brands to sell
- List of home decors to sell that is not space consuming
- List of the home decors that are quick selling
- List of the most durable home decors to sell
- List of the knowhow in opening a home décor business
- Ways to get ahead of your competitors in the home décor industry
- List of places to put up a home décor shop
- List of the best home décor products to invest on
- List of home décors that are hard to sell
- List of the home decors that you can resell
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Home Decor Business
- Why home décor business is a great investment
- Why should you take home décor business seriously
- Is it hard to start a home décor business
- The trends in the home décor industry
- Why you should also promote your home decors online
- The pioneers of the home décor industry
- Why creativity is a must in the home décor industry
- Why home decors is a great business venture
- Why should you open up a home décor shop this year
- Why home decors are in demand
- The pitfalls of the home décor industry
- The advantages of establishing a home décor business
- Home décor shops that started from scratch
- The home décor shops that beat all odds
- The top secrets of opening a successful home décor shop
- What to sell on your home décor store
- The next thing to do after opening a home décor shop
- The operating hours that you should impose on your home décor shop
- Can you build a home décor store from your garage
- Why the home décor industry will continue to rise
- Why choose home décor business among any other ventures
- The history of home decors
- How profitable a home décor store is
- The importance of home decors on every home
- Making a business out of your enthusiasm for home decors
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.