Health & Wellness Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Health & Wellness blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Mental Health
- Sleep Hygiene
- Sexual Health
- Eating Concerns
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Stress & Resilience
- Weight Management
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Body Image
- General Wellness
- Diet Plan
Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your health and wellness products.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Health And Wellness Products
- How to start a healthy living blog
- How to get started with healthy meal prep
- How to link My Fitness Pal to your phone to count your steps
- How much caffeine is too much
- How to Ѕtау Неаlthу Тhіs Summеr
- How to Develop a New Healthy Habit
- How to Avoid Food Temptations Around the House
- How to Improve Your Relationship with Food During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Eat Mindfully When Doing Everything From Home
- How to Set a Personal Schedule During Lockdown
- How to Kill Coronavirus in Your Home
- How many calories are burned during each workout
- How to make time for workouts when you don’t have any time
- How to make working out a habit
- How to start working out for beginners
- How fitness helps with mental health
- How exercising can be a stress reliever
- How to use Strava to track your runs and rides
- How to use the workout app on the Apple Watch
- How to Host the Perfect Virtual Happy Hour
- How to Disinfect Your Screens
- How meal planning can save money
- How to start meal planning
- How much protein do you actually need
- How to lose body fat and preserve muscle mass
- How your eating habits affect your skin
- How to Create Student Health and Wellness Programs
- How to Start a Corporate Wellness Program
- How to Market Online Wellness Programs
- How Many Sets and Reps Should I Do
- How to build a workout routine
- How to Lose Weight (Without Dieting)
- How fast can I lose weight
- How do I start strength training or resistance training
- How to get enough protein
- How to use protein powder
- How to start squatting like a pro
- How to use household items as exercise equipment
- How to Start an Online Health and Wellness Business
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Health And Wellness Products
- Top 5 Step Counter Apps
- 7 wellness products to try for a healthier you
- The best new health and wellness books
- Best apps for fitness tracking
- List of top 3 Bath and Body Products
- Tips for Self-Care
- 5 Tips for writing a great health care blog
- 5 Steps to Create a Profitable Wellness Business Blog in 2021
- Relaxation Tips for Stress
- Top 5 Healthcare Trends for 2021
- Top 3 Spotify stations to listen to during your workout
- 7 ways to burn calories and be productive during lockdown
- 5 Simple Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- 6 Foods to Reduce Stress and Nourish Your Body
- 10 Ways to Practice Self-Care During Lockdown
- 8 Proven Benefits of Meditation
- 3 Brilliant Ways to Virtually Connect with Others During the Coronavirus
- 5 Backyard Activities to Enjoy with Kids During Lockdown
- List ways to stay healthy when you work at a desk
- 101 Latest Employee Wellness Program Ideas That Work
- Top 20 ways to start taking care of yourself
- Top 5 books for the real truth about nutrition
- List of Pre-workout products
- Top Protein powders and shakes
- Best workout clothes for running
- Best running shoes for sprinting
- Best workout accessories for home
- Best music apps for workout music
- Best podcasts to binge listen to during a long run
- Top 10 foods that will boost your immunity
- 7 common mistakes when doing squats
- 3 Ways To Help Protect Your Hands from the Sun and Dryness
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Health And Wellness Products
- Fit Bit vs. Apple Watch
- Best fitness tracker
- Beginner essentials for starting a gym routine (bag, lock, gloves, earbuds, etc.)
- The ultimate guide to a balanced diet
- Does drinking more water help you lose weight
- The ultimate stress management guide
- The best skincare routine for active women
- The Importance of a Regular Routine During Lockdown
- A Guide to Safe Outdoor Activities During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Healthcare in digital era
- How your smartphone is effecting your health
- The impact of technology on healthcare
- The health benefits of journaling
- The ultimate (running, crossfit, yoga) playlist
- Guide to starting a fitness blog
- The science of fat loss
- The difference between strength training and exercise
- Small changes for successful weight loss
- The art of healthy living
- Pros and Cons of Being a Vegetarian: The Ultimate Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Resistance Bands
- The Best Wellness Products 2021 Guide
- At-home COVID-19 testing kits
- The best health and wellness products of 2021
- Tips for Choosing the Right Wellness Products for Your Lifestyle
- The importance of a consistent sleep schedule
- Motivate your family to be healthier
- The Benefits of Strength Training
- What is your motivation to be healthy
- Your Journey to Health and Fitness
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.