If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best graphic design business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best graphic design business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Graphic Design Business Instagram Bios
- I am always willing to try new things.
- Have many creative abilities to surprise anyone.
- We’re reliable all the time.
- I can make a small company famous through my creativity.
- I have the power to captivate our clients. #captivateourclients
- Are beyond the usual stereotypes.
- The best dreamers of life.
- We are openly opened minded. #openlyopenminded
- “The key to great ideas is not having them, it is executing them. And great ideas come from problems. As designers we call problems briefs, and we call reactions to problems concepts.” – Kate Moross, graphic designer
- "Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals." -- David Ogilvy, advertising tycoon, known as the "Father of Advertising"
- "It's through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good." -- Paula Scher, graphic designer and painter
- “Art is anything you can get away with.” – Marshall McLuhan
- Don’t follow logic, only follow your minds. #followyourminds
- I can create magic through my designs.
- "Make it simple, but significant." -- Don Draper, fictional character on Mad Men
- I create art I create your brand face.
- If we become successful, fame and love will definitely follow us.
- “The role of the designer is that of a good, thoughtful host anticipating the needs of his guests.” – Charles Eames, designer, architect & filmmaker
- Can surprise others with our art forms and the strong ability to make others curious.
- “You can have an art experience in front of a Rembrandt…or in front of a piece of graphic design.” – Stefan Sagmeister, graphic designer
- “People ignore designs that ignore people.” – Frank Chimero, designer & author
- The only way to create some great art is your love and passion for what you do.
- Can spend our days in improving our imaginative mind.
- "Where you innovate, how you innovate, and what you innovate are design problems." -- Tim Brown, CEO and president of IDEO
- “Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.” – Ray Kroc, founder, McDonald’s
- I have the ability to fight each and every problem through my beautiful creations.
- “Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style.” – Massimo Vignelli, designer
- I have the zeal to create something incredible.
- Have the talent to focus on all the powerful arts to enhance us.
- “Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.” – Irene Au, designer
- I have the best creative knowledge about each art form of the world.
- We can take you to the world of fantasy. #worldoffantasy
- I have strong faith that I can achieve great things in life.
- My motto is to create a design that can inspire awe in your mind.
- Graphic designers are one of the best workers in the field of creativity.
- "Good design is good business." -- Thomas Watson Jr., businessman, second president of IBM
- “Everything is designed. Few things are designed well.” – Brian Reed
- Can circulate our passion within others by our passionate creations.
- I love those people who want to change the world with the power of art.
- “Good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because that idea wasn’t theirs.” – Frank Chimero, designer & author
- "Design is not a single object or dimension. Design is messy and complex." -- Natasha Jen, designer and educator
- “Design is intelligence made visible.” – Alina Wheeler, branding consultant & author
- “Design transcends agenda. It speaks to the politics of optimism.” – Paul Bennett, Design Lead, IDEO
- We are eager to learn each and every moment.
- "Everything is designed. Few things are designed well." -- Brian Reed, front-end developer and musician
Cute Graphic Design Business Instagram Bios
- “Good design’s not about what medium you’re working in. It’s about thinking hard about what you want to do and what you have to work with before you start.” – Susan Kare, graphic designer
- Can face each criticism delivered to us we know that we can change them into praise.
- I have the power to change and inspire each and every moment.
- “The function of design is letting design function.” – Micha Commeren, designer
- "The alternative to good design is always bad design. There is no such thing as no design." -- Adam Judge, author
- I can create magic through designs.
- We can erase the thoughts of fear.
- I am a big lover of art.
- Not afraid to expose ourselves. #notafraidtoexpose
- "Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that's why it is so complicated." -- Paul Rand, graphic designer
- The cruel reality cannot demoralize us.
- Computer software is our best weapon.
- Visible form of art is my niche of expertise.
- “Make it simple, but significant.” – Don Draper, Mad Men
- “You can do a good ad without good typography, but you can’t do a great ad without good typography.” – Herb Lubalin, graphic designer
- “Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does.” – David Carson, designer
- My actual aim is to attract great clients for the company.
- "Design adds value faster than it adds costs." -- Joel Spolsky, web programmer, writer, and creator of Trello
- I can change your dream image into reality. #dreamimageintoreality
- “The alternative to good design is always bad design. There is no such thing as no design.” – Adam Judge, author, The Little Black Book of Design
- “Creativity is nothing but a mind set free.” – Torrie T. Asai, letterer
- Plan for the greatest design.
- “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, author & poet
- "Design is as much an act of spacing as an act of marking." -- Ellen Lupton, designer and educator
- Turn every scenario into a perfect one.
- We’re the communication designers.
- We can inspire others with the beautiful designs. #beautifuldesigns
- We can think and dream unconventional things.
- "The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring." -- Paul Rand, graphic designer
- “Design is thinking made visual.” – Saul Bass, designer & filmmaker
Cool Graphic Design Business Instagram Bios
- "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." -- Maya Angelou, author, poet, civil rights activist
- Always remember you can attain those goals, which you can dream to attain.
- “Where you innovate, how you innovate, and what you innovate are design problems.” – Tim Brown, Director of IDEO
- Our patience can lead us anywhere.
- "Accessible design is good design." -- Steve Ballmer, American businessman and former CEO of Microsoft
- “Good design is honest.”- Dieter Rams, industrial designer
- “Creativity is nothing but the way to solve new problems.” – Diana Santos, VP Product Strategy & Design, Intelia
- We make your ideas more and more attractive.
- We can communicate the story of our clients through our art.
- We can try out things that others have not though of trying before.
- We have good knowledge about technology.
- "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." -- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.
- I love colors I love playing with them.
- “Design is as much an act of spacing as an act of marking.” – Ellen Lupton, Senior Curator of Contemporary Design at Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.” – David Ogilvy, advertising tycoon & founder, Ogilvy
- Love to create images.
- I am powerful enough to sit through various criticisms.
- “Design adds value faster than it adds costs.” – Joel Spolsky, author, Joel on Software
- Images are our friends they understand us and we understand them!
- “Whitespace is like air: it is necessary for design to breathe.” – Wojciech Zieliński, product designer
- Don’t feel sorry for your mistakes, because mistakes lead to the path of great creation.
- I am blessed with the power of creativity.
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci, artist & inventor
- We’re always eager to try something new.
- We’re powerful enough to adapt to any changes.
- Don’t fear failure believe that we can achieve your dream with your imagination.
- I can study the pros and cons of an imagination correctly. #prosandcons
- We can beat our fear with our imaginative mind.
- "Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style." -- Massimo Vignelli, Italian designer
- "Every great design begins with an even better story." -- Lorinda Mamo, designer
Unique Graphic Design Business Instagram Bios
- Love adventures and also love to create adventures.
- Our works can show how we deal with the people around us. #howtodealwith
- "Design is the intermediary between information and understanding." -- Hans Hoffman, artist and teacher
- Have the ability to turn mediocre or unfinished things into a memorable one.
- I can solve problems through visuals.
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs, former CEO, Apple
- “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” – Robert L. Peters, graphic designer
- "Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood." -- Margaret Oscar, designer
- Have the courage to follow your dream.
- Always try to follow our creative mind. #followyourcreativemind
- "The function of design is letting design function." -- Micha Commeren, designer
- "Have no fear of perfection -- you’ll never reach it." -- Salvador Dali, artist
- I dream of creating the best design I live this dream every day.
- “I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things.” – Lindon Leader, graphic designer, Leader Creative
- We believe that the actual worth of an imagination lies in its proper design.
- We create visual art forms.
- “Get rid of everything that is not essential to making a point.” – Christoph Niemann, illustrator, graphic designer & author
- A graphic designer is blessed with very strong artistic power. #strongartisticpower
- “Live in the leading—the spaces in between the rules.” – Stefan Mumaw, Creative Director at First Person
- I am the best corrector of my own failures.
- Our names have been and will be passed down to the list of great creators through time.
- We are able to dabble in different styles and approaches.
- "Design is intelligence made visible." -- Alina Wheeler, author
- Each one of us has the strong power of good imagination.
- “It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.” – Paula Scher, graphic designer
- I possess the power of strong creational thinking.
- “Design is the intermediary between information and understanding.” – Hans Hoffmann, painter
- Don’t like to bind ourselves within a particular limit.
- I always dream about making my life a perfect one by my imagination.
- "Design is a formal response to a strategic question." -- Mariona Lopez, business owner
Funny Graphic Design Business Instagram Bios
- A small piece of art is equivalent to thousand words.
- Confident mind is the key to success for you. #keytosuccess
- "The more I deal with the work as something that is my own, as something that is personal, the more successful it is." -- Marian Bantjes, designer and author
- Our emotional self also helps to create emotion around us. #createemotion
- Always struggle to create what others thought to be an impossible idea.
- Humility is our powerful quality.
- “There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.” – Milton Glaser, graphic designer
- I can express my thoughts visually.
- Designing is my passion.
- My design has the ability to bring out the best feature of your business.
- This magic called creation can be improved by the means of deliberate practice.
- I have the power to juggle with several forms of designs at a time.
- Designing needs great amount of knowledge. #greatamountofknowledge
- "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French writer and poet
- Very competent to create curiosity in everyone without any words.
- I can communicate ideas.
- I can create magical images.
- A graphic designer has the ability to circulate the special feeling of confidence.
- I am good in possessing a strong talent of communicating with images. #communicatingwithimages
- "Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future." -- Robert L. Peters, designer and author
- We have the confidence that we can change everything which we don’t like.
- "I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things." -- Lindo Leader, graphic designer and creator of the FedEx logo
- My creative mind is my strongest weapon. #strongestweapon
- We create visual concepts.
- “Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.” – Salvador Dali, artist
- My actual dream is the best visual representation.
- “Design is a formal response to a strategic question.” – Mariona Lopez
- Our imaginative mind is much more worthy than our life.
- The software is my weapon to fight any battle to gain success.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
It’s not just the slick UI — Mercury makes tedious banking tasks simpler, more intuitive, and even a little enjoyable.
Try it now and get $150 in cash [Exclusive deal for Starter Story readers]
Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.
The Mercury Debit Cards are issued by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust, Members FDIC, pursuant to licenses from MasterCard. The IO Card is issued by Patriot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from MasterCard.