If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the 170+ best Instagram bios for food bloggers.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best food blogger bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Food Blogger Instagram Bios
- The most essential part of a well-balanced diet is—food!
- Chocolate makes everything better.
- Made with love.
- Food makes a lot of gloomy days seem brighter! #food
- I feel like stripping whenever I see good food.
- My life may be falling apart, but as long as I have a pizza in my hand, I do not even care! #pizzalove
- I love you to the fridge and back.
- Hi people, I want to share my experiences with food with you! Follow me!
- They told me to follow my heart. Guess where it led me? To the fridge.
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
- I’m soy into you.
- I can eat, sleep, drink biriyani!
- It’s essential for every party to have cake. If there’s no cake, then it’s only a meeting.
- If my plate is full, I'm happy.
- When you eat food with your family and friends, it always tastes better!
- Why do we need to marry humans? Why can’t we just declare our neverending love and vows towards some food item? I am sure that would not result in divorces!
- Skinny people are easier to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake.
- Dear diet, things just aren’t looking good for the both of us. It’s not me, it’s you. You’re too much work. You’re boring and I can’t stop cheating on you.
- Grill and chill!
- This is a festival of flavors.
- Your diet is a bank account. A good option is a good investment.
- Calories don’t count during the weekends.
- Food is my number 1 priority.
- Do not dare to interrupt me when I am enjoying my meal!
- Where there is good food, there is happiness.
- Let’s eat some diet food while we wait for the steak to cook.
- I can never give up food, no matter how much I try! #foodislife
- If you do not eat well, then you won’t be able to think well, love well, and sleep well.
- In order to achieve a balanced diet, one must hold a cookie in each hand.
- There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food.
- If you want to make a conversation with me, make sure you have food to make up for the experience of conversing! #foodmania
- Good people, good food, good time.
- Food gives me solace! #foodlover
- I like my coffee black like my soul.
Cute Food Blogger Instagram Bios
- Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.
- A little slice of heaven.
- I could be mad at you and I could be yelling at you, but the moment you walk in with food, I promise I will be ready to put everything aside.
- Any bad day can be cured with a hug and a pizza!
- All I want for Christmas is...food.
- Take food as your medicine before you take medicine as your food.
- Donut worry, be happy.
- 9 out of 10 people love chocolate. And the 10th person is always lying.
- Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
- Dinner is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
- I am on a seafood diet. I see food, I eat it.
- Eating spaghetti requires so much attention. That’s why you can never feel lonely while eating it.
- I’m the best when it comes to eating meat.
- I will never understand people who do not love to explore food! #foodexplorer
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
- Food is the ultimate pacifier. I feel like I can forgive anyone after a scrumptious meal.
- Sorry, if it’s not on the plate, then it can wait.
- If you’re hungry and you want thousands of something, then eat rice!
- Donut kill my vibe.
- I have no problem with vegans, I think they are awesome, but I think they should not impose their choices on everybody else!
- There is no “we” in fries. Remember that!
- Magic happens in the kitchen during lunch time and dinner time.
- The chief ingredient in yummy food is love.
- I could stare at good food all day long! #goodfood!
- A day is best started on a full stomach.
- Good food is the foundation of happiness.
- There is no better reward for hard work than good food.
- I'm so eggcited to eat!
- Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti.
- Fancy food makes my day! Does it make yours too? #fancyfood
- What diet?
- I’m on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days.
- Who needs love when you can eat all the chocolate in the world.
- How do I like my eggs? In cake, of course!
- Oh, did you say exercise? I thought you said extra fries!
- Breakfast food can cure all sadness away.
- Sorry—I’m in a relationship. With food.
- I do not feel the need to apologize to explain to other people for my choice of food! #foodmania
- Food is always more satisfying after a day’s hard work.
Cool Food Blogger Instagram Bios
- “If we shake out all of the crumbs from all of the keyboards in the world, we can end world hunger.”-Matthew Dolkart
- I love food more than I love animals!
- I may live my days only with the hope of being able to taste new food! #newfood
- For some reason, food tastes better when it’s somebody‘s treat.
- In the mood for noods.
- Let us meet and decide what we want to eat, we can introduce ourselves later!
- My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
- Food is love and it is better than love if you think about it!
- Is it just me or does this meal look more scrumptious because I’m on a diet?
- One does not need silver cutlery to eat delectable food.
- I’d hate to lie on my deathbed and think: “I could have eaten that!”
- I like people who love to eat. They’re the best kind of people in the world.
- I deeply feel your choice of food should not be governed by the government, your religion, or your faith; It should only be governed by your taste buds!
- Note to self: “Eyes on the fries!”
- Life is infinitely delicious.
- Love and sausage are alike. I can never get enough of both.
- Hunger is a good cook.
- Despite what psychologists say, it’s totally okay to replace love with food.
- Good food never fail in bringing people together.
- Why am I eating cake? Because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere out there!
- Vegans scare me! #foodislife
- To live a full life, you have to fill your stomach first.
- Made to perfection.
- If it’s made of chocolate, then I’m going to eat it!
- Food is the thing that keeps me happy even on the gloomiest of days!
- I do not care if this is the season of love because for me every season is the season of food for me and that is all I care for! #foodlover
- Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
- You know what’s better than blabbering about food? Yup, eating!
- Eat, drink and live free. There’s no telling what might happen tomorrow.
- Eat whatever you want, and if someone tries to lecture you about your weight, eat them too!
- I am always a bit sweeter after I have eaten. #foodislife
- First, we eat. Then, we do everything else.
Unique Food Blogger Instagram Bios
- Another one bites the crust.
- Whenever you see me seemingly thinking deep thoughts, I’m probably just thinking about food.
- Hey! Let us talk about food all day! #foodblogger
- If you combine good flavors, food turns into an orchestra.
- Love is simple for me, it is the feeling of being at home with a pizza and a hug from you! #love
- My head is full of thoughts about food. Don’t judge, it’s a thing.
- We are proud to welcome you to our food page, we hope you will like it! #foodpage
- I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food
- I’m not drooling, you are!
- Food tastes better when you are with the person you are in love with!
- Food is fuel.
- I love food but I fail to understand how some people can be patient enough to wait to capture photos of food before tucking in!
- First, we eat breakfast. Then, we change the world.
- Dine well and you’ll be able to think well, sleep well, and live well.
- There’s absolutely no need for me to go to the gym. The name of the cashier at the Mcdonald’s I frequent is Jim, so same thing!
- Home is wherever I’m with food.
- Who needs inspirational quotes when you can just drink coffee?
- Broken cookies have no calories!
- I’m feeling heroic today. I think I might go rescue some alcohol trapped in some kind of bottle later.
- Count memories, not calories.
- Never break a promise! On the other hand, you can break as many pie crust as you want.
- There’s nothing more romantic than a serene walk to the fridge.
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- I’m obsessed with food.
- Everything tastes good when you’re hungry.
- I’m never giving up on chocolate! I’m not a quitter!
- I’ve always been fond of hashtags. They remind me of waffles!
- Live, love, eat.
- I could break up with my girlfriend if we have drastic differences in our food choices!
- Sorry, I'm in a relationship—with food!
- I do not even feel guilty of prioritizing food over everything else. #foodcomesfirst
- It’s not true that money can’t buy happiness. I mean, have you tried buying ice cream? It’s the same thing!
- I am definitely not the kind of person that can control my diet!
- Food, friends, fun.
Funny Food Blogger Instagram Bios
- If you combine wine and dinner, the new word is winner
- Never eat more than you can lift.
- Carbs might be my soulmate.
- Halt your work and eat lunch!
- I could travel across all lands, exploring food, far and wide!
- Good food, good mood.
- To eat is to appropriate by destruction.
- I am mentally and physically incapable of waiting patiently to capture photos of food! #food
- If the fries is right, then we have a deal!
- To eat is human, to digest, divine.
- I love Instagram because it allows me to maintain a record of every meal I partake.
- I have hunger management issues.
- I really hate people who ask me to check my weight and control my diet! You should either ask me about my preferences in food or just keep shut!
- I have made a rule where I present myself with some food of my choice every time I feel I have pulled off something great and I feel the need to be awarded!
- Life is about exploring the pasta-billities.
- Love is the first word that comes to my mind when I see momos! #momolover
- My life is all about trying new food! #foodexplorer
- Come on, hog it out!
- If no one catches you eating it, then it has no calories. This, my friend, is the first rule of my diet.
- There is no love more sincere than my love for food.
- I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.
- Eat today, live another day.
- One of the most precious things in life is the presence of food!
- I just want someone to utter these three magic words to me: “I brought food.”
- Food shared is happiness multiplied.
- Food is the best medicine! #foodlover
- Fueled by ramen.
- I am totally lost around people who shy away from eating when offered to eat! #foodie
- Most people eat to live. On the contrary, I live to eat.
- Be my friend, but be my food partner first!
- I swear, even at the age of twenty, I could be lured into a kidnapper’s car by chocolate! #chocolatelover
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!