If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best event planning business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best event planning business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Instagram Bios For Event Planners
- “Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.” – Thomas Edison
- “So live life with your eyes wide open so you can embrace unexpected moments because you never know when you will be inspired.” – David Tutera, celebrity wedding planner
- “Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” – Winston Churchill
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” - Beverly Sills
- "Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work. - Booker T. Washington
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” - Helen Keller
- “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” - Benjamin Franklin
- "None of us is as smart as all of us." - Ken Blanchard
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” - Paul J. Meyer
- “Don’t find fault. Find a remedy.” - Henry Ford
- “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” - Maya Angelou
- “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” - Gloria Steinem
- "Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.” - Confucius
- “She knows herself to be at the mercy of events, and she knows by now that events have no mercy.” – Margaret Atwood
- “Whether I am working with an individual on life goals or a company on a big event, I create, I coach and I empower. The ultimate story I like to tell is to love others as you would like to be loved yourself,” – DeJane Hill
- “If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first four hours sharpening the ax.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I’m always saying to my friends and my family and my clients, let’s just multiply this thing. Not one beautiful inflatable unicorn in the swimming pool, let’s have It’s a simple idea but it will make a big impact.” – Bryan Rafanelli
- “People make events into stories. Stories give events meaning.” – Scarlett Thomas
- “If creature comforts (room temperature, proper food and drink, places to sit, etc.) have been addressed, you have creative license to entertain and design with as progressive or unorthodox of an approach as desired – there are no rules.” – Kristin Banta
- “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “A bad plan is better than no plan, and the most important quality of any plan is the flexibility to change.” – Judson L. Moore
- “We overestimate the event and underestimate the process. Every fulfilled dream occurred because of dedication.” – John C. Maxwell
- “The first rule for choosing vendors is to avoid those who suggest your budget isn’t sufficient. The planning process should be about taking your ideas and making them work.” – Mindy Weiss
- “Mile by mile one hits the milestone.” – Amit Kalantri
- “’Plan B’ might have been ‘Plan A’ all along.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “I’m in charge of thinking of things before people know they need them.” – Joan Harris (fictional character on Mad Men)
Cute Instagram Bios For Event Planners
- We are not afraid of failure – they are the pillars in our career.
- Mixture of opportunity and planning – the best way to achieve good fortune.
- We are very talented in designing and building the perfect stage for your event.
- Décor – food – party management – we are for each of your necessities,
- The host is not our only client – we consider every guest to be our future client.
- We know the importance of the feedbacks and comments of our clients – we try to improve ourselves from your feedback.
- We love to work in a team because a proper team work can fight with any type of difficulty.
- Event that you will remember a lifetime – that’s what we specialize at!
- We know the actual success is hidden with our ability to work hard each and every day.
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
- “Plans are nothing. Planning is everything.” – Albert Einstein
- “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inavat Khan, Sufi teacher
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.” – Douglas H. Everett
- “Just because you have planned something doesn’t mean it is going to happen.” – Jung Lee, celebrity event planner/producer
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Rachel Mueller-Lust, event planner
- “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “[G]ood planning I’ve always thought is in the details…Plan it out, make it interesting, and you’re sure to pull it off!” – Eddie Ross, author/editor and producer
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “If Plan A didn’t work the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool.” – Unknown
- “When life puts you in tough situations don’t think ‘why me’ think ‘try me.'” – Unknown
- “Good plans shape good decisions. That’s why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true.” – Geoffrey Fisher
- “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” ― Warren Buffett
- “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.” – Unknown
- “To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time.” – Leonard Bernstein
Cool Instagram Bios For Event Planners
- We try hard to select the best possible way to complete the task.
- We believe in our power of true execution of good plan.
- We can offer you the best environment for your events.
- We give proper emphasis to every minor detail to create something unique.
- We can plan the best event for you.
- The word ‘impossible’ does not exist in our dictionary.
- Planning – we are extremely good at it!
- Our strong contacts allow us to get better deals very easily.
- Our event managers are persons with great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proper event management is about coordinating between different professionals.
- As a good event management company we always emphasize on creativity.
- Our workers are very attentive in listening to expectations of our clients.
- We are very flexible in our project management system. #projectmanagement
- Explain your dream to us – we will ensure that they become real.
- We will never let you down!
- We believe in the high standard and quality of our work.
- Success of your event is our responsibility.
- An event is not just about experience, it is emotional as well.
- Time management is the first thing an event management company should ensure to ensure success.
- Your only responsibility is to decide the date and venue – leave the rest on us!
- We try our best to satisfy our clients with our clarity and skills.
- We don’t try to find faults in your plans – we find the remedy for your problems. #remedyforproblems
- No matter where your venue is – we will turn it into your dreamland!
- We don’t take a single step without proper planning. #properplanning
- We can offer you the best service in a very reasonable budget.
Unique Instagram Bios For Event Planners
- Event management is all about understanding the necessities and getting them done in time. #eventmanagement
- Heart and soul is to living – Creativity and innovation for events! #creativityandinnovation
- Slow and steady – that’s how we win every race!
- We give value to your desire while planning the event for you.
- We are skilled in making your event an unforgettable one.
- We don’t just plan, we execute them very successfully.
- Looking for the most reasonably priced event managers? We are here to help you.
- Eliminate the excuses for failure – success will follow you everywhere.
- Our workers are very talented in organizing something special for you.
- Our motto is to make your event the safest and most enjoyable one.
- Your special event is just a call away from success!
- We bring the most exclusive experience for your special event.
- We can create the best theme for your occasion.
- Event may be big or small – we don’t discriminate.
- Our staffs try hard to think broadly to get the best outcome for your project.
- Any place can become beautiful when you know how to do it.
- We believe in strong foundation of a good relationship with our hardwork.
- You can always get what you really need from us.
- We can make your each and every event the most memorable one. #memorableevent
- We have strong project management skills. #projectmanagement
- We are never tired when we are hired!
- We are the first to arrive at the venue and the last to leave.
- We have many back up plans to help our clients in coping up with adverse situations.
- We always struggle to make every event innovative and memorable.
- We have the strong team effort to give life to your dream. #givelifetoyourdream
Funny Instagram Bios For Event Planners
- We are good in interpreting your wish and give them life.
- Our technicians can offer you the spectacular panoramas by colorful lighting idea. #spectacularpanorama
- We know the worth of your time – we try to solve your problem asap. #worthoftime
- Just decide the date and the rest will be handled by us!
- We are the best executioners of plans.
- We just don’t get busy in finding a beautiful place – we know how to make any place beautiful.
- While working with us you can get the best outcome at a reasonable price.
- Action without proper plan is absolutely dangerous – we work on this principle!
- As a good event management company we have good links with various types of suppliers, performers as well as technicians.
- We know that a high standard work can always create true magic.
- We don’t deal with an even with experience only – we give equal importance to emotions as well.
- Your event is our responsibility.
- Your wishes matters the most in all our planning.
- Confidence and enthusiasm – the two basic things for our success.
- We know the power of a good plan and design while working on a special event.
- Looking for the best team to organize your party? Call us!
- Responsibilities – that’s what we are for!
- We strive to create a client who will create clients for us later. #createaclient
- We event managers emphasize in eliminating my team’s excuses for failure.
- Things seem to be impossible till the moment they are done.
- We can handle any problem which can arise onsite very carefully.
- Great and memorable occasions are planned by us. #memorableoccasion
- Don’t be just busy – be productive! #beproductive
- Do not get busy in finding the faults – find the remedies instead!
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.