If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best camping brand Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best camping brand bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Camping Brand Instagram Bios
- Coffee drinker with a camping problem
- Sharing s’mores and campfire stories
- Warning: Lack of camping may cause irritability and sadness
- Real freedom lies in wilderness, not civilization
- Got stress? Go camping
- Heading for the hills
- Young and wild and free
- Camp life
- (For your picnic) Dining al fresco
- It’s all good in the woods
- Gone camping’
- Born to camp. Forced to work.
- A bad day camping is better than a good day working
- "Spring is nature's way of saying 'let's party!'" ― Robin Williams
- Camp more worry less
- "Leave the roads; take the trails." — Pythagoras
- Camping vibes
- Where there’s smoke there’s dinner
- Cold air. Dark night. Warm fire. Bright stars.
- Glamping is my favorite sport
- Time spent camping isn’t time spent, it’s invested
- To be whole is to be camping
- Sometimes, the embers are better than the campfire
- What happens in the camper, stays in the camper
- Sunshine and roses
- Welcome to our campsite, where friends and marshmallows get toasted
- Life is good in the woods
- Camping: when you spend a small fortune to live like someone poor
- "The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." ― Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Cute Camping Brand Instagram Bios
- What’s that sound? Silence? Oh yeah, I’m camping
- I love camping. And by camping, I mean drinking outside.
- Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent
- Live, laugh, love, camp
- Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business
- Letting nature take its course
- As free as a bird insert bird emoji
- A bad day camping is better than a good day anywhere else
- "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, rejoice, for your soul is alive." ― Eleanora Duse
- Real jungle > concrete jungle
- Taking the long way home
- Keep calm and camp on
- Camping is my happy place
- Camping is therapy
- May the forest be with you
- What happens at camp stays at camp
- The stars are better company anyway
- Feeling good-natured
- "I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." — Henry David Thoreau
- Call in sick, turn off your phone, and go camping
- Another day, another sunrise
- Going back to my roots insert tree emoji
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Tree-t yo'self insert tree emoji
- Follow me to the campground
- Take me camping
- Sleeping on the ground is where it’s at
- "There is no exquisite beauty…without some strangeness in the proportion." ― Edgar Allen Poe
- Let’s sleep under the stars
- All I need is a campsite and good company
Cool Camping Brand Instagram Bios
- There’s no wi-fi in the mountains, but you’ll find no better connections
- Trails before ales, pines before wines insert beer and wine emoji
- Lost in the woods
- Got lost in nature and found myself
- Born to camp
- Branching out insert tree emoji
- Camping is In-tents
- Camping time y’all
- The s’more the merrier
- Forest bathing insert tree and bathtub emoji
- Campers have s’more fun
- I don’t need therapy, I just need to go camping
- Life is better when you are camping
- Good things come to those who camp
- Call of the wild!
- The great, wild somewhere
- Over the moon!
- The best view comes after the hardest climb
- Make time for the great outdoors
- Camping rules. Stare in the fire. Listen to the birds.
- You grow, girl insert flower emojis
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better
- "By discovering nature, you discover yourself." — Maxime Lagacé
- Just another day in paradise
- I’m ready for green grass, warm days and campfire nights
- "If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." — Vincent Van Gogh
- (For overlooks or rock climbing) Living on the edge
- The poetry of Earth is never dead
- Weekend forecast: Camping
- You are never too old to play outside
Unique Camping Brand Instagram Bios
- Cooking and eating outdoors makes it taste infinitely better
- The birds and the bees insert bee emoji
- The adventure begins
- Disappearing into the woods
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt
- There's no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this
- There’s no sadness a good campfire story can’t fix
- It's always worth taking the scenic route
- Away from the city and loving it
- Making memories one campsite at a time
- Child of nature
- Adventure is out there
- From sea to shining sea
- Camping is my muse
- Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is?
- Work fills pockets, camping fills the soul
- "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Heaven on Earth
- "I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery — air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, 'This is what it is to be happy.'" ― Sylvia Plath
- Let’s get toasted!
- Friends that camp together last forever
- Stay wild
- Turns out the grass isn't always greener on the other side insert seedling emoji
- "The mountains are calling, and I must go." ― John Muir
- "The earth laughs in flowers." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Every mountain high, every valley low insert mountain emoji
- Starry skies and fireflies
- The view from the top insert mountain emoji
- Chasing waterfalls
- Planting myself here for a while insert seedling emoji
- Happy camping
- Camping hair, don't care
- "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Camp. Explore. Dream. Discover
Funny Camping Brand Instagram Bios
- Good clean fun in the dirt
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out, I need to go camping
- cold air, dark night, warm fire, bright stars
- I camp to burn off the crazy!
- Purple mountain majesty insert mountain emoji
- Coffee first, adventure second
- Gather round my campfire
- Camping we will go!
- Born to camp, forced to work
- Camping is my favorite season
- When life gives you mountains, put on your boots and hike insert mountain emoji
- Beautiful beyond be-leaf insert leaf emoji
- Into the wild I go
- Psithurism: the sound of wind in trees insert wind and falling leaves emoji
- Camping is not a luxury, it’s a necessity
- On cloud nine insert cloud emoji
- Going camping, be back never if I can help it
- "The Earth is what we all have in common." — Wendell Berry
- Sky above, Earth below insert world emoji
- The early bird catches the worm
- Life is best when you’re camping
- Everything is better when you’re camping
- Sun kissed insert sun and lips emoji
- Embracing my inner nature lover
- Camping is always the answer
- Happy campers
- Where the wild things are
- Camp fire legend
- Camp, rinse, repeat
- Welcome to the camp
- Weekend forecast: camping, with a side of drinking
- Living that camping life
- Life’s better when you add fresh air and a warm campfire
- "Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms, you would never see the true beauty of their carvings." ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- I go camping because I hate people
- Home is where you park it
- "From California to the New York Island, this land was made for you and me." ― Woody Guthrie
- "All good things are wild and free." — Henry David Thoreau
- I am most alive among the tall trees
- Life is better around the campfire
- "In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."― Margaret Atwood
- Camp is my second home
- "I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it." ― William Shakespeare
- Find me beneath the trees insert tree emoji
- "All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried." — Donald Miller
- Camping hair, don’t care
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.