Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your camping brand.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Camping Brand
- How To Write A Unique And Successful Camping Blog
- How To Clean A Tent
- How To Make Tent Camping More Comfortable
- How To Store Food While Camping
- How To Create A Camping Meal Plan
- How To Have A Stress Free Camping
- How To Find The Best Free Campsites
- How To Choose The Right Portable Power For Camping
- How To Level Up Your Camping Experience
- How To Prevent Camping Problems
- How To Have The Greatest Camping Weekend
- How To Know Your Children's Camping Limits
- How To Take The Right Pictures When Camping
- How To Go Camping With Different Groups
- How To Keep Bugs Away When Camping
- How To Pack Your Camping Essentials
- How To Enjoy The Night Camping Without Campfire
- How To Survive Your First Camping In The Wild
- How To Go Camping With Seniors
- How To Organize Your Camping Gears
- How Choosing Your Tent Is The Most Important Part Before Camping
- How To Go Camping With The Heat Of The Sun
- How To Make The Best Coffee While Camping
- How To Go On Nature's Call When Camping
- How To Avoid A Bear When Camping
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Camping Brand
- 5 Of The Best Free Camping Areas
- Top 30 Tips For Tent Camping
- 4 Types Of Camping Tents
- 10 Go-To Snacks When Camping
- 5 Awesome Activities For Camping Trips
- 7 Fun Camping Ideas To Consider
- 12 Easy Camping Food Preparations
- 8 Things That Makes A Good Campsite
- Top 10 Tips For Camping With Dogs
- 15 Essential Tips For Your Next Camping Trip
- 5 Best Portable Tent Heater Brands
- 7 Free Overnight Camping Locations
- 9 Campgrounds You Should Not Miss
- 17 Cheap But Safe Camping Gears
- 11 Trustworthy Safety Essentials For Campers
- 18 Fun Camping Products You'd Wish You Knew Sooner
- The 25 Unofficial Rules Of Camping
- 6 Best Waterproof Camping Tents
- 7 First Aid Must-Haves In Outdoor Camping
- 10 Must-Haves For Women When Camping
- The Top 8 Family Checklists For Camping
- 12 Things To Expect When Camping In The Wild
- Try These 3 Of the Best Tent Camping Hacks
- 25 Tips To Keep Warm On Camping During The Cold Weather
- 5 Best Camping Gears You Can Buy From Amazon
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Camping Brand
- The Ultimate Guide To Winter Camping
- What To Bring For Summer Camping
- Everything You Need To Know About Camping
- The Complete Camping Food List
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Camping
- The Family Camping Checklist
- What Things Should Be In Your Camping Backpack
- Tricks And Hacks You Need To Know When Camping
- 50 Best Camping Blogs To Follow
- The Most Important Camping Items
- Safety Tips For Solo Camping
- Must-Have For Thrifty Camping
- Camping Hacks For Large Families
- Clever Camping Hacks
- Kid-friendly Camping Grounds
- Camping Questions And Answers
- The Ultimate Guide To Environment-Friendly Camping
- Camping Guide For Couples
- Your Camp Kitchen Essentials
- Simple Guide To Camping In The Wild
- Great Tips For Camping On A Budget
- Blogs To Inspire You To Go Camping
- The Best Camping Pillows You Should Buy
- Getting To Set Up Your Own Tent
- The 8 Best Camping Reviews You Should Read
- 20 Proper Etiquettes In Outdoor Camping
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.