If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best animation business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best animation business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Animators
- What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. I'm a great believer of energy and emotion. Ralph Bakshi
- It's interesting when you're trying to create a character in animation. It's really a communal effort. Steve Carell
- Animation means to invoke life, not to imitate it. Chuck Jones
- Whereas in animation you have to kind of do a series of drawings in between to complete the movement. Gerald Scarfe
- Nothing’s occurring in animation--you manufacture everything. Gore Verbinski
- Animation is different from other parts. Its language is the language of caricature. Walt Disney
- For me, the animation is the caricature of life. It's something that we create, from the ground up. Genndy Tartakovsky
- The whole point of animation to me is to tell a story, make a joke, express an idea. The technique itself doesn't really matter. Whatever works is the thing to use. Terry Gilliam
- Even in hand-drawn animation, humans are widely considered to be the most difficult to execute, because everybody has a feeling for how they move. Brad Bird
- Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one. Brad Bird
- Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn. Norman McLaren
- Acting is a plum gig, and then animation is an even more plum gig. Aziz Ansari
- Computers don't create computer animation any more than a pencil creates pencil animation. What creates computer animation is the artist. John Lasseter
Cute Instagram Bios For Animators
- And I don't need to look clever. I am clever. The fact that I look clever is merely a bonus. - Derek Landy
- The only real lawyers are trial lawyers, and trial lawyers try cases to juries. - Clarence Darrow
- They had grown up to believe that the natural order of things was for one's home to be a place of freedom and space far removed from the complexities and restrictions of human societies. We - Kobie Kruger
- Hold on to your sense of wonder; if you do not have a sufficiently strong one, then develop it. For me, it is the most precious resource in the world. - Arthur Silber Jr.
- In timing a film, we used to assume that sneaks move slowly. This was great for animators-thirty-six to forty-eight drawings for a single step-but it was sheer hell for the pace of the picture. So the rapid tiptoe was invented. - Chuck Jones
- Just like in the workplace, women who are good workers are the best workers. - Bill Maher
- I was at Disney for about four years, so I made good friends there. It was a time of not a lot of creativity. It was the end of the first great era, with a few of the original animators. They called them the Nine Old Men. I learned a lot from them, but it wasn't going to be a future home for me. - Henry Selick
- I was mentored by great Disney animators at the end of their careers. - John Lasseter
- Physics is about questioning, studying, probing nature. You probe, and, if you're lucky, you get strange clues. - Lene Hau
- All-new tools are useful to animators, but great animation comes down to great animators. - Dean DeBlois
- It's not what you're going to take from martial arts, it's what you have to give to martial arts - Saulo Ribeiro
- Let me be mad, then, by all means! mad with the madness of Absinthe, the wildest, most luxurious madness in the world! Vive la folie! Vive l'amour! Vive l'animalisme! Vive le Diable! - Marie Corelli
- When you meet silent and inscrutable people, don't tell them what you are thinking. When you meet irritable and self-serving people, be careful what you say. - Zicheng Hong
- I guess I don't believe these things can ever be easy, although I also don't see why they have to be hard. - David Levithan
- great animators carefully craft the movements that elicit an emotional response, convincing us that these characters have feelings, emotions, intentions. - Ed Catmull
- The first case of mad cow disease since 2006 was discovered right here in the United States. The good news, since the cow is in California, instead of putting the cow down, they are going to enroll him in anger management classes. - Jay Leno
Cool Instagram Bios For Animators
- Animation is manipulating the difference. Norman McLaren
- With animation, because you can draw anything and do anything and have the characters do whatever you want, the tendency is to be very loose with the boundaries and the rules. Matt Groening
- It just seems like the whole, overall animation world is trying to go where maybe animation doesn't belong. Don Bluth
- For me, part of the fascination with making animation is you go to a place; it's a complete immersion in someone else's fantasy. Chris Wedge
- Animation has always been about technology. You can't have animation without technology. Chris Wedge
- The good thing about animation is that you can affect it. If something is not working, then you just fix it. Tim Burton
- The thing about animation is that it's a constantly changing process. They talk in terms of sequences - so there are like thirty different sequences in a movie and at any time those were shifting or being taken out or being replaced. Jonathan M. Goldstein
- Animation is a technique, not a genre. Gore Verbinski
- When in doubt, resort to animation. Michael Palin
- Computer animation is one way to liberate people from their circumstantial gravity, and it is one way to give them mental freedom. Cai Guo-Qiang
- When you're dealing with clay animation, people forget that every single set is built to scale and by hand. Jeffrey Katzenberg
- There's the fact that animation is extremely time-consuming, tedious, labor-intensive, and therefore, extremely expensive as an art form to really do it right, to really do full animation. Eric Drooker
- Animation is capable to go beyond superego defense strategies and touch deep human beings contents as no other art expression.Luiz Bolognesi
Unique Instagram Bios For Animators
- Animation is not just for children--it's also for adults who take drugs. Paul Mccartney
- The nice thing about animation is that you can realize your inventions without understanding all the hard theories. Nick Park
- Animation isn't the illusion of life; it is life. Chuck Jones
- In all animation, if it's done quickly, you'll know it. And if you're very slow and careful with it, it's going to look a little more beautiful. It's just compressing time into seconds. Henry Selick
- Animation is a great way to work. No early morning call times, no make-up chair. In live-action, you're always fighting the clock; the sun is always going down too soon. John C. Reilly
- In animation, there's this exhilarating moment of discovery when you see the film and you say, oh that's what I was doing. John Lithgow
- In computer animation, every detail has to be thought out, designed, modeled, shaded, placed, and lit. The more you add, the more computer memory you need. John Lasseter
- One of the things about animation is it's so expensive to do the animation, that you can't produce coverage. You only have one chance to make every shot.
- Without a doubt, in animation each frame is important, every movement defines the character. Lucrecia Martel
- Animation offers a medium of storytelling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world. Walt Disney
- One of my favorite things about animation is that the boundaries are as limitless as our imaginations. If we can dream it, we can make it. And if we do it well, audiences will believe it wholeheartedly. Dean DeBlois
- A lot of the time in animation is spent getting the story right – that’s something you can’t rush. Jennifer Yuh Nelson
- Doing animation is closer to pretending than anything else you get to do. It's much more like when you're a kid putting on a character. Diedrich Bader
Funny Instagram Bios For Animators
- Animation is tremendously resilient. Animation will recover, as art always recovers. There are always cycles of good art. Ralph Bakshi
- Animation is the one type of movie that really does play for the entire audience. Our challenge is to make stories that connect for kids and adults. John Lasseter
- Traditionally, animation has been dominated by men in the past. I don't know why it attracted guys. Pete Docter
- To take full advantage of computer animation, you have to pay as much attention to the believable as you do the unbelievable. John Lasseter
- Animation requires a great deal of concentration, and I preferred to work alone because then I'm not deterred by somebody asking me if I want coffee, or the phone ringing or something. Ray Harryhausen
- With animation, if something does not fit, you always have the time to change it. When you make a live-action movie, when your days of shooting are over, they are over forever. Marjane Satrapi
- Animations are really powerful - it's not just entertainment, it's a very cunning way to get good ideas across. Benedict Cumberbatch
- Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation. Walt Disney
- Animation scripts tend to be much more descriptive and are lighter on dialogue. Douglas Wood
- Considering how long it's been since I said it, I would've assumed I'd be more rusty. Well, that and the fact that the last time I was talking to a horse. - Jessica Bird
- People who get into animation tend to be kids. We don't have to grow up. But also, animators are great observers, and there's this childlike wonder and interest in the world, the observation of little things that happen in life. - John Lasseter
- Independence means you decide according to the law and the facts. - Stephen Breyer
- My god-father, Bob Wall, was in a couple of Bruce Lee movies, and he trained Bruce Lee when he came to America. - Freddie Prinze Jr.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.