Looking to write a new Animation Business blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Animation Business blog post topics to write about
- Animation Business blogging ideas
- Other Animation Business content ideas
- Real-world examples of Animation Business blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Animation Business blog ideas.
Animation Business Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Animation Business blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Traditional or Classical 2D Animation
- Digital 2D Animation
- Digital 3D Animation
- Typography Animation
- Motion Animation
- Flipbook Animation
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Animation Business Blog Post Ideas
- How to make an animation production pipeline
- A beginner's guide on how to make a basic clay animation
- How to successfully animate 3D eyes for quick eye movement
- How to half-blink and head-turn your animated character
- Guide on how to set healthy boundaries with animation clients
- How to avoid being called a copy-cat animator
- How to make an appealing and organic pose using contrast and grouping
- How to become a successful VFX Creature animator
- How to become a motion animator
- How to use the animation layers
- How to handle the animation overload
- How to avoid over-animating a movie scene
- Guide on conducting surveys for animation clients
- How to approach a scene as an animator
- Steps on hiring voice actors for animated videos
- How to not overdue your character's reaction
- How to effectively organize your animation business
- How to create an animation to spotlight politics this year
- How to animate the basic emotions like a pro
- Guides on how to make an animated gif in photoshop
- How to make your animation looks so real
- How to use colors to dazzle viewers
- How to create a basic glass paint animation
- Guide on how to make a Zoetrope animation like a pro
- Beginner's guide on how to create an animated video script
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Animation Business Content Ideas
- 10 tips and tricks for animators
- Ten recommended storyboarding software for beginning animators
- 7 tips on pushing your animation pose without overdoing it
- 5 expert pieces of advice for those who are just starting out
- 5 myths about digital animation
- Tips on making your eye darts look alive
- 15 helpful tools and plug-ins for your digital animation
- 18 expert tips on developing own animation style
- 12 business skills that every animator should learn
- 30 common animation terms
- 7 things to consider before starting an animation career
- 3 quick and easy tips for a perfect camera shake
- 20 interesting facts about video animation
- Top 10 trends of animation this year
- 12 trends in American Animation this year
- 20 samples of award-winning sand animations
- 12 must-see animatronics at Disneyland
- 10 recommended animation book guides for beginners
- The 30 most incredible audio-animatronics of all time
- 5 expert predictions about video game animation in 2025
- 20 flipbook animation ideas for beginners
- 12 tips on writing your first animation script
- 8 tips to a successful paint on glass animation
- Top twelve successful online animation makers this year
- 5 best animation software for beginners
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Animation Business Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Difference of motion graphics and animation
- The future of sand animation
- The importance of the voice of minorities in animation
- Game animation vs. Movie animation
- The importance of the planning phase in animation
- Keeping your animation skills updated
- What is the toughest part of being an animator
- The future of puppetry animation
- The importance of voice-over in animation
- Understanding the importance of weight-balancing in animation
- What is a rotoscope animation
- What is white label animation
- Importance of learning 2D and 3D animation as an animator
- Impact of animation on children
- An interview with a successful sand animator
- Review on one of the most popular free animation software for beginners
- The importance of rotoscoping in the animation industry
- How animation changed the promotional and advertisement of business over time
- Why animation technology is growing rapidly
- The history of animation
- Animated video vs. Real shot video
- The future of paint on glass animation
- What are Zoetrope animation and its importance in the animation industry
- Learning the basics of rotoscope animation
- How it is like to be an independent animator
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.