So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect socks business idea and name/logo for your socks business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your socks business + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your socks business.
Socks Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your socks business?
You can generate hundreds of socks business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Socks Business Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Old Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Stocking Is What We Do
- Look, Ma, No Socks!
- Socks Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Socks.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Socks.
- Long Nylons, Dry Shoes
- You're Never Alone With A Socks.
- Socks - Today And Tomorrow.
- Commit Of The Boots
- An Army Of Socks.
- Socks-Lickin' Good.
- Beany Is What We Do
- It's The Socks You Can See.
- Long Hats, Thick Whap
- Blue Socks, Redefined
- Socks With Gun
- Fall Into The Socks.
- Socks With Work
- Absolut Socks.
- Socks With Time
- Tell Them About The Socks, Mummy.
- The Magic Of Socks.
- Socks Can Do.
- Flannelette Is What We Do
- White Nightshirts Are What We Do
- Socks - Go For The Game.
- Socks The Best Of The Litter.
- Work Hard, Bonk Harder
- Socks With Hour
- Dry Whap, Red Hats
- Long Socks, Better Results
- From Thinly To Chummy
- Socks With Friend
- Socks Brings Out The Best.
- Think Socks.
- From White To Red Faced
- Just Like Socks Used To Make.
- Socks - It Does A Body Good.
- Station Of The Stockings
- Just Gotta Have Socks.
- Sweatpant Is What We Do
- Get The Socks Habit.
- Made In Scotland From Socks.
- Socks Right As Rain.
- Socks With Land
- Socks Keeps Going And Going.
- Socks Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Socks With Hand
- Red Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Get Busy With The Socks.
- Thong Is What We Do
- Sweater Is What We Do
- Office Of The Shoes
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Socks?
- Play Socks, Start Living.
- From Sweet To Plain
- Make It A Socks Night.
- Socks To Play It Safe.
- From Short To Eternal
- Red Stockings, Clean Bonk
- Socks Works Like Magic.
- Clean Stockings, Thick Stockings
- You Can't Beat Socks.
- See You At Socks.
- Where Socks Is A Pleasure.
- Everyone Wants A Socks.
- Blue Bonk, Clean Bash
- Socks - Empowering People.
- For The Socks You Don't Yet Know.
- Did Somebody Say Socks?
- My Anti-Drug Is Socks.
- The Socks Look.
- Red Bootees Are What We Do
- Short Is What We Do
- I'm Lovin' Socks.
- Socks, Your Family Will Love You.
- I Wish I Had A Socks.
- Corduroy Is What We Do
- Thick Flannelettes Are What We Do
- Stay Cool With Socks.
- The Original Socks.
- Clean Underclothes Are What We Do
- Socks - Now!
- Blue Hats Are What We Do
- Always The Real Thing, Always Socks.
- Your Flexible Socks.
- Space Of The Stockings
- White Galoshes Are What We Do
- Long Bonnets, Long Hats
- Post Of The Stockings
- Point Of The Shoes
- Glofe Is What We Do
- If You Can't Beat Socks, Join Socks.
- Socks Just What The Doctor Ordered.
- Wrapped Up With Socks.
- Endless Possibilities With Socks.
- Socks, Do You Need Anything Else?
- Clean Socks, Built For You
- America's Most Trusted Socks.
- Our Socks Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Direct Of The Bop
- Simple Impartial Socks.
- Socks Stands Above The Rest.
- Long Gloves Are What We Do
- Socks Will Make You Feel Better.
- Heavy Whap, Long Whap
- Clean Pantyhoses Are What We Do
- Every Socks Has A Story.
- Seat Of The Stockings
- Red Proxies Are What We Do
- Old Socks, Done Right
- Blue Bash, Heavy Stockings
- Socks Is Everything You Need.
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Socks.
- Mild Green Socks Liquid.
- Do You Have The Socks Inside?
- Socks Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- From White To Flushed
- Good Honest Socks Since 1896.
- White Socks, Done Right
- From Wet To Baked
- Clean Tube Socks Are What We Do
- Thick Woollies Are What We Do
- From White To Carmine
- Shoe Is What We Do
- Socks Is A Never Ending Story.
- You Can On A Socks, Can Do!
- Long Bras Are What We Do
- Socks With Slate
- Long Socks, Take A Seat
- Cap Is What We Do
- Spot Of The Wind Sleeve
- White Bop, Blue Shirts
- Dry Bonk, Heavy Windsock
- Socks - The Revolution.
- Red Nightshirts Are What We Do
- Socks New And Improved.
- Socks The Only Way To Go.
- Socks With Flower
- Base Of The Drogue
- You Can Be Sure Of Socks.
- Heavy Shoes, Old Nylons
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Socks.
- Heavy And Ready
- Windsock Is What We Do
- Socks, Does The Job.
- Commit Of The Drogue
- Socks - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Bootee Is What We Do
- Socks - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- I Love Socks.
- Seat Of The Wind Sleeve
- Designed For Socks, Engineered To Last.
- Heavy Socks, We Are Here
- Long Socks - A New You
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Socks For Anything Else.
- Thick Shoes, Red Whap
- If You've Got The Time, We've Got The Socks.
- Thick Socks, Built For You
- From Achromatic To Clad
- Socks With Metal
- Socks, When No One Else Is Around.
- Socks... Get Your Socks Here.
- Old Socks, Take A Seat
- White Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Aim Of The Bash
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Socks?
- Socks The Time Is Now.
- Work Hard, Whap Harder
- Skort Is What We Do
- The Socks People.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Socks It Will Not Subdue.
- Socks With Flag
- It's My Socks!
- From Light To Full
- Post Of The Whap
- Blue Whap, Long Shirts
- Have A Break. Have A Socks.
- We Will Take You Anywhere
- Make The World A Better Place With Socks.
- Socks With Skin
- Dial Down The Socks.
- The Ultimate Socks Machine.
- Tastes Great, Less Socks.
- From New To Antediluvian
- Socks With Colour
- Welcome To Socks Country.
- Socks, Satisfies The Need.
- Socks With Eye
- Low Is What We Do
- The President Buys Socks.
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Socks.
- Socks Takes It To The Next Level.
- Station Of The Wind Sleeve
- Mitten Is What We Do
- Socks Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Socks Is What We Do.
- I'm A Secret Socks Drinker.
- White Stockings, Blue Boots
- The Wonder Has A Name: Socks.
- Socks Built To Perfection.
- Long Socks, Built For You
- Clean Socks, Let's Start Today!
- Socks With Line
- Socks Inside You.
- Socks Is My Sport.
- Central Heating For Socks.
- White Terrycloths Are What We Do
- Building The Future
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Socks Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your socks business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!