Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ catchy socks business slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Socks Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your socks business?
You can generate hundreds of socks business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Protect your foot against outside elements
- Comfy to wear, last for years
- Fights foot odor
- Protects feet from dirt
- Gentle on feet
- Easy to wear and wash
- Unbelievably stylish
- Variety of designs and colors to choose from
- Trendy socks that you'll love
- Feel comfy while walking
- Walk or run with confidence
- Lovely feet, confident you
- For proactive people like you
- Making your attire extra special
- Comfortable feel every use
- The best socks on Earth
- Socks that impress
- You'll get hooked on this pair
- Providing high-quality socks since day one
- Wear it and be proud
- It feels like you're wearing nothing
- The most lightweight socks on the planet
- The best characteristics a pair of socks can get
- Built for optimum performance
- Casual and sports use, no problem
- Use it with confidence
- Wear it, surpass your limits
- No limitations, guaranteed
- Durability at its finest
- Crafted out with the best materials
- Providing extra protection for your feet
- Built for adventure-seekers
- It will last a lifetime
- Nothing is better than this
- For sensitive feet
- Seat Of The Wind Sleeve
- Have A Break. Have A Socks.
- America's Most Trusted Socks.
- Long Socks, Better Results
- Flannelette Is What We Do
- Everyone Wants A Socks.
- The Ultimate Socks Machine.
- From White To Carmine
- If You've Got The Time, We've Got The Socks.
- Socks With Slate
- Clean Socks, Built For You
- Socks Stands Above The Rest.
- Blue Hats Are What We Do
- White Socks, Done Right
- Blue Bonk, Clean Bash
- Red Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Always The Real Thing, Always Socks.
- Made In Scotland From Socks.
- Clean Tube Socks Are What We Do
- I'm A Secret Socks Drinker.
- Dry Whap, Red Hats
- Just Like Socks Used To Make.
- Socks - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Long Socks, Built For You
- Mild Green Socks Liquid.
- Station Of The Stockings
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Where Socks Is A Pleasure.
- Red Bootees Are What We Do
- Our Socks Will Give You Softer Skin.
- The President Buys Socks.
- White Terrycloths Are What We Do
- Socks With Hand
- Socks... Get Your Socks Here.
- Make It A Socks Night.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Socks.
- Your Flexible Socks.
- Socks, Do You Need Anything Else?
- From Wet To Baked
- Socks Right As Rain.
- White Stockings, Blue Boots
- Socks, When No One Else Is Around.
- The Magic Of Socks.
- Work Hard, Bonk Harder
- Sweatpant Is What We Do
- Long Bras Are What We Do
- Space Of The Stockings
- From White To Red Faced
- Socks With Eye
- Thick Flannelettes Are What We Do
- Direct Of The Bop
- Socks Is What We Do.
- Socks Works Like Magic.
- Skort Is What We Do
- Base Of The Drogue
- White Nightshirts Are What We Do
- We Will Take You Anywhere
- Heavy And Ready
- Thong Is What We Do
- Absolut Socks.
- Socks With Land
- It's My Socks!
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Socks.
- Socks - Now!
- Socks With Metal
- Welcome To Socks Country.
- Socks Brings Out The Best.
- Socks New And Improved.
- Red Stockings, Clean Bonk
- Socks With Work
- Socks - Go For The Game.
- Socks Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Socks, Satisfies The Need.
- From Thinly To Chummy
- Socks The Time Is Now.
- Commit Of The Boots
- Long Socks - A New You
- Tastes Great, Less Socks.
- From Achromatic To Clad
- From Short To Eternal
- Socks-Lickin' Good.
- The Wonder Has A Name: Socks.
- Old Socks, Take A Seat
- Every Socks Has A Story.
- Socks Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Shoe Is What We Do
- Central Heating For Socks.
- Post Of The Stockings
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Tell Them About The Socks, Mummy.
- The Socks Look.
- Simple Impartial Socks.
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Socks.
- From New To Antediluvian
- Do You Have The Socks Inside?
- Socks The Only Way To Go.
- Socks The Best Of The Litter.
- Make The World A Better Place With Socks.
- Socks - It Does A Body Good.
- Stocking Is What We Do
- Socks, Your Family Will Love You.
- Socks Inside You.
- Heavy Shoes, Old Nylons
- Low Is What We Do
- Beany Is What We Do
- Clean Pantyhoses Are What We Do
- Socks Built To Perfection.
- Long Hats, Thick Whap
- Did Somebody Say Socks?
- Endless Possibilities With Socks.
- Just Gotta Have Socks.
- Socks With Line
- Heavy Socks, We Are Here
- Post Of The Whap
- Socks Just What The Doctor Ordered.
- Blue Socks, Redefined
- Socks Is Everything You Need.
- Sweater Is What We Do
- You Can Be Sure Of Socks.
- Socks - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Socks - The Revolution.
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Socks For Anything Else.
- It's The Socks You Can See.
- Socks Can Do.
- White Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- I'm Lovin' Socks.
- Dry Bonk, Heavy Windsock
- Office Of The Shoes
- Socks With Flower
- Long Gloves Are What We Do
- Socks Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- From Light To Full
- Socks, Does The Job.
- Fall Into The Socks.
- If You Can't Beat Socks, Join Socks.
- Heavy Whap, Long Whap
- Mitten Is What We Do
- Socks Is A Never Ending Story.
- Work Hard, Whap Harder
- Socks With Gun
- Designed For Socks, Engineered To Last.
- Station Of The Wind Sleeve
- Play Socks, Start Living.
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Socks?
- My Anti-Drug Is Socks.
- Clean Stockings, Thick Stockings
- Socks Will Make You Feel Better.
- Aim Of The Bash
- You're Never Alone With A Socks.
- The Socks People.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Long Socks, Take A Seat
- You Can On A Socks, Can Do!
- Glofe Is What We Do
- Get The Socks Habit.
- Spot Of The Wind Sleeve
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Socks It Will Not Subdue.
- Red Nightshirts Are What We Do
- From Sweet To Plain
- Clean Socks, Let's Start Today!
- Socks Is My Sport.
- Socks With Time
- You Can't Beat Socks.
- Clean Underclothes Are What We Do
- An Army Of Socks.
- Red Proxies Are What We Do
- Cap Is What We Do
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Socks?
- Socks Takes It To The Next Level.
- Stay Cool With Socks.
- Socks With Colour
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Socks.
- Thick Woollies Are What We Do
- Building The Future
- Blue Bash, Heavy Stockings
- Thick Socks, Built For You
- Socks With Friend
- Socks Keeps Going And Going.
- Point Of The Shoes
- Commit Of The Drogue
- The Original Socks.
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Socks.
- Socks - Today And Tomorrow.
- White Bop, Blue Shirts
- Get Busy With The Socks.
- Socks With Skin
- Socks Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- I Wish I Had A Socks.
- Wrapped Up With Socks.
- Look, Ma, No Socks!
- Windsock Is What We Do
- Socks With Flag
- Socks - Empowering People.
- Socks With Hour
- I Love Socks.
- Seat Of The Stockings
- Good Honest Socks Since 1896.
- Old Socks, Done Right
- For The Socks You Don't Yet Know.
- Blue Whap, Long Shirts
- Old Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- See You At Socks.
- From White To Flushed
- Think Socks.
- Long Nylons, Dry Shoes
- Long Bonnets, Long Hats
- White Galoshes Are What We Do
- Socks To Play It Safe.
- Corduroy Is What We Do
- Bootee Is What We Do
- Dial Down The Socks.
- Short Is What We Do
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Socks Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your socks business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
With BigCommerce, you can build, run and grow a better online business in less time, with less cost.
- Start a trial: Build a store that caters to your unique needs. Get 15 days free when you pick your plan, no strings attached.
- Launch your store: Customize your storefront with powerful features. No design skills needed.
- Convert more sales: Build buzz, find your target customers, and drive even more online traffic.
Start your free 15-day free trial today ➜ (no credit card required)