Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ catchy socks business slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Socks Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your socks business?
You can generate hundreds of socks business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Protect your foot against outside elements
- Comfy to wear, last for years
- Fights foot odor
- Protects feet from dirt
- Gentle on feet
- Easy to wear and wash
- Unbelievably stylish
- Variety of designs and colors to choose from
- Trendy socks that you'll love
- Feel comfy while walking
- Walk or run with confidence
- Lovely feet, confident you
- For proactive people like you
- Making your attire extra special
- Comfortable feel every use
- The best socks on Earth
- Socks that impress
- You'll get hooked on this pair
- Providing high-quality socks since day one
- Wear it and be proud
- It feels like you're wearing nothing
- The most lightweight socks on the planet
- The best characteristics a pair of socks can get
- Built for optimum performance
- Casual and sports use, no problem
- Use it with confidence
- Wear it, surpass your limits
- No limitations, guaranteed
- Durability at its finest
- Crafted out with the best materials
- Providing extra protection for your feet
- Built for adventure-seekers
- It will last a lifetime
- Nothing is better than this
- For sensitive feet
- Long Bras Are What We Do
- Point Of The Shoes
- Skort Is What We Do
- Heavy Shoes, Old Nylons
- I Love Socks.
- Socks With Line
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Socks?
- Socks Comes To Those Who Wait.
- The Socks Look.
- Fall Into The Socks.
- Red Bootees Are What We Do
- Clean Tube Socks Are What We Do
- Thick Flannelettes Are What We Do
- Flannelette Is What We Do
- Mild Green Socks Liquid.
- Get Busy With The Socks.
- Good Honest Socks Since 1896.
- I Wish I Had A Socks.
- The Original Socks.
- Central Heating For Socks.
- White Socks, Done Right
- Play Socks, Start Living.
- Red Proxies Are What We Do
- Heavy And Ready
- Stay Cool With Socks.
- Socks - It Does A Body Good.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- White Nightshirts Are What We Do
- Socks Can Do.
- Socks Takes It To The Next Level.
- An Army Of Socks.
- Think Socks.
- Socks With Eye
- From Light To Full
- Every Socks Has A Story.
- Low Is What We Do
- Direct Of The Bop
- Clean Socks, Built For You
- Clean Stockings, Thick Stockings
- Thick Shoes, Red Whap
- Socks - Go For The Game.
- Post Of The Stockings
- Always The Real Thing, Always Socks.
- If You Can't Beat Socks, Join Socks.
- Socks With Flag
- Our Socks Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Stocking Is What We Do
- Socks - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Socks Is Everything You Need.
- Socks With Slate
- Blue Socks, Redefined
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Socks For Anything Else.
- Socks Stands Above The Rest.
- Long Gloves Are What We Do
- Shoe Is What We Do
- Socks - Empowering People.
- Make It A Socks Night.
- Socks, Does The Job.
- Beany Is What We Do
- Short Is What We Do
- For The Socks You Don't Yet Know.
- Absolut Socks.
- Clean Socks, Let's Start Today!
- Wrapped Up With Socks.
- Red Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Socks - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Heavy Socks, We Are Here
- Socks-Lickin' Good.
- White Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Just Like Socks Used To Make.
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Socks?
- The Magic Of Socks.
- Everyone Wants A Socks.
- Long Nylons, Dry Shoes
- Work Hard, Bonk Harder
- From Sweet To Plain
- From Achromatic To Clad
- Blue Hats Are What We Do
- Thick Socks, Built For You
- Socks To Play It Safe.
- Blue Whap, Long Shirts
- Old Socks, Done Right
- Thick Woollies Are What We Do
- Long Socks, Better Results
- Designed For Socks, Engineered To Last.
- Sweater Is What We Do
- Socks With Flower
- Socks - Today And Tomorrow.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Long Hats, Thick Whap
- Simple Impartial Socks.
- Clean Underclothes Are What We Do
- Long Socks - A New You
- Dry Whap, Red Hats
- Have A Break. Have A Socks.
- Socks, Do You Need Anything Else?
- White Galoshes Are What We Do
- Post Of The Whap
- Your Flexible Socks.
- Socks With Colour
- Dry Bonk, Heavy Windsock
- Do You Have The Socks Inside?
- Socks With Skin
- My Anti-Drug Is Socks.
- Sweatpant Is What We Do
- Socks Is My Sport.
- Bootee Is What We Do
- It's The Socks You Can See.
- Socks Works Like Magic.
- Red Stockings, Clean Bonk
- Spot Of The Wind Sleeve
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Socks.
- We Will Take You Anywhere
- Socks, Satisfies The Need.
- America's Most Trusted Socks.
- Old Socks, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- White Bop, Blue Shirts
- Office Of The Shoes
- From White To Red Faced
- The President Buys Socks.
- Commit Of The Boots
- You Can On A Socks, Can Do!
- Socks - Now!
- Base Of The Drogue
- Socks Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Windsock Is What We Do
- Socks With Gun
- White Stockings, Blue Boots
- Socks Brings Out The Best.
- Socks Is A Never Ending Story.
- Socks The Only Way To Go.
- You Can't Beat Socks.
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Socks.
- Socks Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Socks With Time
- Heavy Whap, Long Whap
- From Wet To Baked
- Seat Of The Stockings
- Old Socks, Take A Seat
- I'm Lovin' Socks.
- White Terrycloths Are What We Do
- Long Socks, Take A Seat
- Socks With Hand
- Station Of The Stockings
- Red Nightshirts Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Whap Harder
- The Socks People.
- Tastes Great, Less Socks.
- See You At Socks.
- Socks Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Socks - The Revolution.
- Where Socks Is A Pleasure.
- If You've Got The Time, We've Got The Socks.
- Blue Bonk, Clean Bash
- From White To Carmine
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Socks.
- Space Of The Stockings
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Socks.
- Socks The Best Of The Litter.
- Seat Of The Wind Sleeve
- The Wonder Has A Name: Socks.
- Just Gotta Have Socks.
- Make The World A Better Place With Socks.
- It's My Socks!
- Station Of The Wind Sleeve
- Socks New And Improved.
- Socks With Land
- Clean Pantyhoses Are What We Do
- Did Somebody Say Socks?
- Corduroy Is What We Do
- Socks Is What We Do.
- Socks Keeps Going And Going.
- Socks, When No One Else Is Around.
- Socks The Time Is Now.
- Blue Bash, Heavy Stockings
- Long Socks, Built For You
- You're Never Alone With A Socks.
- Welcome To Socks Country.
- Building The Future
- Socks With Friend
- Mitten Is What We Do
- Socks... Get Your Socks Here.
- The Ultimate Socks Machine.
- Socks Inside You.
- Socks Will Make You Feel Better.
- Get The Socks Habit.
- Socks With Hour
- Socks With Work
- Socks Right As Rain.
- From Short To Eternal
- Dial Down The Socks.
- Tell Them About The Socks, Mummy.
- Glofe Is What We Do
- Socks Built To Perfection.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Socks.
- From New To Antediluvian
- Aim Of The Bash
- From Thinly To Chummy
- Thong Is What We Do
- Look, Ma, No Socks!
- Socks, Your Family Will Love You.
- Made In Scotland From Socks.
- Commit Of The Drogue
- Long Bonnets, Long Hats
- Endless Possibilities With Socks.
- I'm A Secret Socks Drinker.
- Cap Is What We Do
- Socks With Metal
- From White To Flushed
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Socks It Will Not Subdue.
- You Can Be Sure Of Socks.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Socks Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your socks business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.